Viking RUNAWAY {HICCSTRID} (U...

By nicole1857

Hiccup is bullied and teased everyday. But one day he befriends a night fury. When Hiccup is choosen to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Discontinue??
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

10.7K 158 14
By nicole1857

Hiccup's pov in 3rd person

Toothless: wait, what?

Hiccup: what do you mean what?

Toothless: I thought you said she wasn't the one in your head, now you are saying she wasn't the one because you had a gut feeling??

Hiccup: OH right. I meant both.

The gang's pov

Astrid: Anastasia??(In a worrying voice, cause well she does have a crush on hiccup)

Ruff: who is this Anastasia??

Astrid: who knows.. but he also said he was in a relationship with Heather.

Fishlegs: You mean Heather from the berserker tribe?? Like Dagur's sister.

Astrid: I think so.

Snotlout: I can't believe fishbone had a girlfriend!!

Tuff: You guys check out what he's doing now.

(Hiccup was taking off his shirt and armour, to go for a swim)

Snotlout: wow! Astrid you were right he does have a lot of scars!

Fishlegs: I can see a lot of whip scars.

Tuff: check out his tattoo.

Fishlegs: looks like a night fury. Makes sense he would choose that.

Hiccup's pov

As I was getting out of the pond as hear whispering, I start looking around and I notice 5 foreheads popping out of the bushes. I knew exactly who they were, I then pretend I didn't see them and start putting my shirt and armour back on. I then get on toothless and fly in the direction of berk making them think I am heading back to berk.

I land as quietly as possible, being 7 ft away from them and as I got closer I then say "hey" which startled them really badly and fishlegs even fainted.

I then look straight into Astrid's eyes and she reminded me a lot of Anastasia, they were both blonde with blue eyes, called themselves fearless and they were dangerous yet beautiful.

"what were you guys doing spying on me?" I asked suspiciously still looking straight at Astrid.

No one's pov

Astrid: I'm well, w-we were just
w-walking through.

Tuff: by the way H, sick tattoo!! Totally matches all those scars.

Hiccup: why are you guys spying on me.

Snotlout: We just want to know your secrets.. I can tell you have a lot. For example. Who is this Anastasia?

Hiccup: um well, she was my girlfriend. She died 5 months ago from an illness.

(Fishlegs wakes up)

Astrid: sorry for your loss

Hiccup: it's fine, last thing she told me was not to mourn her. Move on

Astrid: so. The Heather you were talking about earlier. Was she the Heather from the berserker tribe, Dagur's sister?

Hiccup: uh yeah, her and I are still really close friends. Me and dagur not so much.

Fishlegs: so are you and dagur friends or just acquaintances?

Hiccup: We are more of treaty friends. Well you see 2 years ago dagur declared war on me and Heather, but he didn't know Heather was his sister. 1 year later we found out that dagur and Heather were both the children of Oswald. So dagur and I created a treaty where if Heather stays with dagur and I give him trained dragons for his people, he wouldn't declare war on anyone else. But if he were to harm any of the dragons on purpose, I would take back all of the dragons back to the edge. I would then execute him and let Heather choose if she wanted to come back with me or become the new chief of the berserker tribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 661 15
READ REWRITTEN VERSION HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/542650899-goodbye-berk-~-rewritten-goodbye-berk Hiccup is chosen to kill the nightmare. No surpr...
391K 8.4K 22
Complete!!! Hiccup was always a nuisance to the vikings on Berk. He was viewed as a runt, a shame, and a screw up. That all changed when he became th...
62.7K 1.1K 27
Yes, it's another one of these but I really wanted to do another one and hopefully better than the other one. "What if we left for good?" "What do yo...
984 10 9
Forced to leave home, Hiccup and his Night Fury, Toothless, took off into the great unknown, venturing the Archipelago like no one has ever did. He s...