Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 4

12.4K 866 20
By Navya_Mishra

Manik's smirk faded away the instant when he heard Nandini say,

Nandini: Thank u very much sir... But I m Sorry I Can't take this Job....

Harsh looked at her totally shocked while Nandini turned around to leave.
Manik: Ms. Kapoor wait!!!

Nandini stopped at her tracks when she him calling her Ms. Kapoor and turned around,
Nandini: Listen Manik.... U don't hv to do all this drama. I don't want this job from u just bcoz I m Aliya's cousin. I think I m capable enough to find something for myself on the basis of my talent and qualifications.

Manik: But nandini-

Nandini: I really appreciate ur efforts but thanks a lot, I don't need ur help.

Nandini finished off her monologue not even once being rude when Harsh smiled at her.
Harsh: Now is the time when I m even sure of having u as an employee here... Ms. Kapoor u can be next to sure that this job for u is fairly on the basis of professional grounds. The employment of every person here is my decision and as u can see I had no idea about u ppl knowing each other. I surely feel like there is nothing bcoz of which u hv to leave this job.

Nandini heard him and looked at Manik and Cabir once before she smiled broadly and shook hands with Harsh. Soon harsh left the cabin leaving the three to talk.

Cabir: So much of drama in this banging headache!! Kill me God...

Manik: Shut up Cabir!!
Manik gritted while Nandini suppressed her smile.

Manik: Welcome to the RM Heights Nandini. I hope this job matches ur excitement level and fulfills all that u had expected from it.

Nandini smiled at the fact that he remembered all that she told about the job and said,
Nandini: Thanks...

Manik: Ohk so ur cabin is ready. Its on the same floor, I'll ask my secretary to assist u to it. Rest I think Dad would hv already explained u the details so lets get to work. U will be working with me and cabir for most of the cases so, if at all u need anything feel free to come to any of ours cabin. Cabir's cabin is right next to mine but u won't be surprised to find him sulking out here most of the time.

Nandini nodded at it and chuckled at the last line.

Manik picked up the phone from the table and called in his secretary. Two minutes later, a young guy entered the office.

Manik: Aman... This is Ms. Nandini Kapoor the new Design Consultant for our company. I want u to show her to her cabin.

Aman: Right sir!!

Nandini: Gave a slight smile to Manik and then said,
Nandini: Thank u sir...

Manik immediately looked up at her words and said,
Manik: What... Sir??

Nandini: U both r my boss'.. So, I will call u sir, right?

Cabir laughed at her words and walked towards her.
Cabir: Nandini seriously relax.... And stop making it such a big deal!! We r together together doesn't mean that u hv to call us Sir. Or anything else than our names for that matter. And I would really appreciate if u be the same one who almost kicked off Abhi's balls last night.

Manik: Yeah... N i might really appreciate to see u doing that to Cabir for his excessive flirting with the entire female staff.

Nandini nodded at them with a smile and moved out of the cabin.

And that was how they met, the following days at work went on quite normally. Everyone did their share of work and then they sat together discussed stuff. Nandini was truly a gem of an employee and her work greatly impressed everyone.

Their talks were strictly limited to work, even after Cabir's constant excuses, Nandini didn't talk much whenever it was something other than work. Neither did they ever meet outside office.

So the day went on with them coming to office on time, working seriously and getting back home in which Fab5 as usual spent most of the time together while Nandini..... Well, no one knew what she did outside work.

Unlike others, she didn't make up any friends at work and preferred being to herself. Manbir would spot her sitting alone in the cafeteria at lunch hour. It was not that she seemed sad, she was usually either sketching some designs or listening to songs or sometimes even writing stuff in her dairy. She talked to every single person in the office, but it was only when she had some work related topic.

The first few days they tried hard to gel up along with her, knowing she was Aliya's cousin. But then, they too stopped seeing her not responding.

And now it was time for the celebration for the 25th Anniversary of RM Heights. As expected a grand party was to be thrown. It had been two months since Nandini had joined the company but she found it strange when she was asked to meet the others at Harsh's cabin. She knew well that Harsh didn't take much part in work other than keeping an overall look.

She rushed into the office looking at the time as she dumped her stuff into her cabin and then walked to Harsh's cabin. Nandini knocked at the door to get the approval and entered to find Manbir already sitting there as the three men were laughing at something.

Nandini: Good Morning Sir!! Hi Cabir, Hi Manik...

Harsh: Ohh Nandini... Come come, we were waiting for u only.

Nandini: I m sorry sir, Am I late??

Cabir: Ohh no no... U r as always on time, we both came early today bcoz Manik Baba was not sleepy last night, he didn't even let me sleep well.

Nandini chuckled at him and sat on the vacant chair between Manik and Cabir.

Harsh: Ohk so now... The reason why I called u here!! Well this year is the 25th Anniversary of our Company and I want u all to plan a grand party on this occasion.

Cabir: Party!!! Woah.. I m already excited uncle.

Harsh: Yes... And by u all I mean Fab5 and Nandini u.

Nandini: Sir but me??

Harsh: Nandini, I m asking u specially coz I know all of them. When it comes to parties, they kinda loose their heads...
Harsh said eyeing Cabir and then Manik, after which he continued,

Harsh: And I want u to keep an upper hand and manage everything. Basically.... On them!

Nandini broadened her eyes at him and looked at Cabir who had an evil smile on his face.
Harsh: Yeah... U r perfect for this, u guys r friends and yet u r much responsible than them.

Manik: Dad!!
Manik interrupted suddenly.

Harsh: What... U know I m right!! Ohk so its decided??

Cabir: Absolutely...

Soon they all left his cabin when Cabir said,
Cabir: Guys... Why not meet after work today, I'll call the others as well then we can divide work and chill for sometime.

Manik: Great!! My place?
Manik readily agreed and they both looked at Nandini who simply nodded with a smile.

Nandini: Sure... I'll be there, just plz send me the address.

Manik: Yeah cool...

And with this the conversation ended. This was it for Manan..... They were nothing more than colleagues but was something really gonna change in between them??

-----------------
That evening Fab5 were sitting in the living room of Manik's house chilling when Nandini entered the house dressed in a casual tank top and blank jeans paired but with leather jacket.

Mukti: Ohh Hi Nandini....

Nandini smiled at her and walked inside joining them.
Nandini: Hi guys....

Aliya hugged her immediately and complained,
Aliya: U really hv to work on giving some more time to meet me.

Nandini smiled at her and held both her ears and said with a cute pout.
Nandini: I m really sorry....

All of them chuckled at it and soon they settled down.
Dhruv: So Nandini.... how's life, how's work??? We hvn't meet even once after u joined.

Nandini: Yeah. Works good, actually amazing.... Exactly as I had wished for and plus I hv two sinfully handsome bosses to give my a great company.

Manik: Ms. Kapoor r u flirting with ur bosses??
Manik teased her making her smile as she replied,

Nandini: Ohh no not at all Manik. I m just praising them behind their back. Since they r not here, what wrong in that!!

The other three laughed at it and soon they got to discussing the party. After about an hour Nandini said,

Nandini: Ohk so its decided.
Venue and decor- Dhruv n Aliya.
Invitation list- Manik
Food and catering- Cabir
Drinks- Mukti
Press and Security- me
Invitation cards distribution- Manik n me!!
Done...

Aliya: Great...

Manik: So as we hv just a week, I'll finalize the cards by tmrw morning itself and get them printed soon so that we can start inviting the day after.

Cabir: Cool...

Just then a smart beautiful lady entered the house and smiled at all of them.
"Hello everyone..."

All of them smiled at her and said Hi while Manik got up and hugged her,
Manik: Hi Mom..

Nandini smiled at it, when Nyonika noticed her.
Manik: Umn... Mom, meet Nandini, she is the Design Consultant in our company and Aliya's cousin too. Nandini, this is my Mom, Nyonika Malhotra.

Nandini: Hello Mam... Its so nyc to meet u.

Nyonika: Ohh the pleasures all mine. My husband did mention u quite a few times, u must be good at work. Otherwise, he is a tough nut to crack.

Nandini smiled at her while the others chuckled.
Nandini: Thank u very much Mam.

Mukti: Ohk now enough.... Now that the work talk is done, I need a drink.
Saying so Mukti got up and moved towards the bar followed by Cabir while Nyonika just gave them an unbelievable look.

Nyonika: U all enjoy... I'll see u all later.
With that she moved to the stairs and left for her room.

Mukbir got a few beers for everyone when Nandini said,
Nandini: Guys... I guess I'll hv to leave.

Mukti: But u just came.

Nandini: Yeah I just came to discuss about the party. Actually I hv to get back home soon.

Aliya: Come on Nandu... Ruk na!!

Nandini: Plz aliya... I'll see u soon. Anyways we'll keep meeting the entire week for the preparations.

Aliya just sighed at her and hugged her.
Nandini: Bye guys....

As she left Fab5 got back to their usual routine, chilling, laughing, drinking.

It was quite late when Aliya said,
Aliya: Ohk thats it. I m tired, lets call it a day.

Dhruv: Yeah me too...

Aliya: Dhruv, u r dropping me back home right?
Dhruv: Yeah sure...

Cabir: Ohk then chal lady bheem... I'll drop u.

Mukti: Bye Manik...

Manik: Bye guys....

They all moved to the door when Manik called out,
Manik: Wait... Aliya, I think u forgot ur phone.

He picked up the phone from where Aliya was sitting and went closer to her, Aliya took the phone from him and said,

Aliya: Ohh this is not mine. Its Nandini's.... I guess she forgot it here.

Manik: Fine... Let it be, I'll give it to her tmrw at work.

Cabir: Manik...  Kl sunday h!! N we can't wait till day after, she might need it.

Manik: Yeah I think I should just go n return it to her.... Aliya, where does she live?

Aliya: Umn... I hv not been to her place in years but I guess I might hv her address.... Wait!!

Aliya searched through her phone for a few minutes and finally got the address and gave it to Manik. Soon they all left together and Manik moved towards Nandini's place. He reached in front of an amazing Mansion, where the name plate read, "Kapoor Villa"

It was a beautiful Mansion, may be bigger than the Malhotra Mansion. He knew that Nandini was from a well off background but he was shocked to see all that. He entered the place to see a number of cars lined up outside. He parked his car and moved inside to find the front door open.

A servant walked up to him and asked,
Servant: Yes sir... How may I help u??

Manik: Umn.. I m here to see Nandini, can u plz call​ her.

Servant: Sir, Nandini bitiya toh itni jaldi ghr nhi aati!!

Manik: What do u mean?? Its 11.

Servant: Ji sir... Bitiya 11:15-11:30 tk hi aati h roz.... Aane hi wali hongi!!

Manik looked at him confused and remembered Nandini's words,
" I hv to get back home really soon...."

Servant: Sir??

Manik: Ohh yeah... I'll like to wait for her plz...

Servant: Sure sir... U can go and wait in her room plz.... If u wait here, she might get angry on us.

Manik simply nodded at him and then moved upstairs to the room that he told. He entered the door to find an amazing room. It was as clean as any room could be, he saw a big picture of hers at the wall above the bed, and a smile crept on his face. He turned to a side and saw the corner of the room occupied by 2-3 bookshelves filled with a number of book and a comfortable couch next to it. He scanned through the books and picked up one he found interesting, settling on the couch.

He started reading it and lost the time until he heard the door opening. He looked at the clock which showed 11:25 n saw Nandini entering the room.

She looked tired with her eyes almost dropping as she picked up the landline on the study table, facing her back towards him and called someone saying,
Nandini: Kaka... Dinner plz!!

As soon as she disconnected Manik got up seeing her throw her jacket on the bed and said,
Manik: Nandini!!

Nandini immediately got alerted and turned around in a jerk, her face showed shock which was soon changed into confusion seeing him there.
Nandini: Manik?? U here!!

Manik: Yeah... I just came to return u this..

He said handling her phone back to her as he confused.
Manik: I guess u forgot it at my place its sunday tmrw so I thought u might need it. I thought to wait downstairs but ur staff sent me up here.

Nandini: Yeah... I had asked them to, thats completely fine.

Manik nodded at it and then said,
Manik: I m sorry... I just went through ur books to pass my time.

Nandini: Ohh thats absolutely fine.... And thanks a lot for coming all the way here, giving me this back.

Manik: U really don't need to thank...

Nandini: And u really don't need to be sorry for the books.
Nandini smiled at him in a teasing way making him chuckle.

Nandini sat down on the bed asking him to sit along when Manik asked,
Manik: By the way where were u??

He noticed Nandini stiffen at his question and just said,
Nandini: Nowhere... I just went out for a walk.

Manik: Nandini... U knw that u don't know how to lie right??

Nandini smiled at him but didn't reply anything.
Manik: Ur butler told me that this is ur usual tym to get home!

Nandini: Can we plz talk about something else Manik? Provided that I don't exactly know how to lie....

Manik laughed at her answer when the servant knocked the door.

Nandini: Yes...

He entered inside and kept the dinner on the table and left soon.
Nandini: Come join me for dinner.....

Manik: Oh no I already ate with the others, u carry on!! I think I should get going, I m getting late.

Nandini: Ohh ohk...

Both of them got up and Manik asked,
Manik: Nandini do u mind if I borrow this book... I actually just started reading it.

Nandini: Ohh sure... Go ahead!!

Manik picked up the book again from the couch and started to leave. He had almost reached the door when he turned around n said,
Manik: Nandini... I really hope that day would come soon when we wouldn't hv to change the topic to stop u from lying. I'll wait till then, just remember that I m there whenever u wanna talk!!

Nandini: Thanks a lot Manik!!

Manik: Yes... N I really mean it when I say I m there for u...
Saying so Manik moved out of the room closing the door behind his back while Nandini stood there looking at the door remembering his words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
79K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?