The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 16: Complications

21.7K 588 112
By DreamcatcherItis

Samantha's POV

"You did what?" they yells at me at the same time.

"I accepted his friendship." I gave them a 'duh' look. They scowls at me before Emily adds, "Tell me it's a lie."

"No it's not. "

"Wow, I actually can't believe it." Jessica shakes her head in disbelief, lightly smiling.

"Okay seriously, what is it that you guys are not telling me?" I was getting impatient now. They are just running a circle of talks.

"Nothing, you will find it later yourself." she winks at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

It was lunch and the boys are nowhere to be found, surprisingly Alec didn't bothered me from then, it's not that I'm complaining. Tyler was also missing and when I asked Emily she just said he is busy.

The ringing of the bell breaks me from my trance as I stood up and made my way to my next class with the girls. Emily and Jessica were arguing something about 5 seconds of summer like who is more handsome, Luke or Calum. I didn't say anything, because I like them both.

Suddenly something caught my eyes, the black band on his left hand, is that Alec? What the hell? He is making out with a girl and the girl is pressed on my locker!! The way they are eating each others face, it's making me wanna puke.

"Guys, I have grab some books so you can go." they nodded.

I made my way towards the locker, I looked at everyone, it was like a daily basis. Oh why not?  He is a player. Of course, he can make out with anyone he wants. But why am I even thinking about it? Ugh.

"Ahem Ahem". I coughed at them.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, Samantha." he smirks at me as I narrowed my eyes. "It's my locker." I said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry Samantha." she smiles at me. "I'll see you later, Alec." she turns on her heels before whispering seductively to him. I rolled my eyes .

"Seriously, you just ruined the whole mood." he runs his hands through his hairs.

I ignored him as I took out the necessary books required. "Hello? I'm talking to you." he says as I slammed my locker door close real hard.

Why the hell am I angry? Oh right, because he didn't find any better place to make out other than my locker!

"Dang, did I make you jealous?" this made me stop walking as I glared at him.

"Jealous? Pft no. In your dreams!" I made my pace as fast as I can.

"You know, you look so hot when your angry." I narrowed my eyes at him but he only returns a smirk.

Suddenly I collided with a wall, more like a hard chest. All my books shattered on the floor as the person holds me by my waist. I looked up-to to the person only to meet with the familiar green eyes.

"Tyler." I sighed.

"You should really concentrate where you're going, you know?" he chuckles softly as he picked all my books, I was busy rubbing my head.

"Thanks you." I small smiled and then remembered, "Where the hell were you, huh?"

"Chill, I was in football practice from yesterday." he shrugs. "So, that's why you were not answering my calls and texts?" I rolled my eyes, as if he doesn't have a one minute to give a quick text.

"Sam, I got really tired and forget about it. Forgive me?" he says giving me the puppy eyes. "Mmm okay."

"And about that incident, that happened on Saturday, I'm really sorry about it." I apologized.

"Hmm, I'll forgive you but in one condition." he smiles mischievously.

"What?"

"Go on a date with me?" he asks as I felt my breathing stop. Calm down Sam, it's not he asked for your life.

"Ty-" I was cut off by a voice from the behind. "She's not going anywhere with you, Lockwood."

I looked at Alec in disbelief, seriously?

"Cut it off Bradshaw, I'm not asking you!" Tyler backfires. What is their problem? Ugh!!

They were fighting with their eyes as I rolled my eyes. "Oh just, cut the crap both of you!" I glared at them as their eyes widened in realisation.

"Do you really think it's game? Like who will win this? I'm not going anywhere with anyone! Happy?" I grabbed my books from Tyler and got inside the classroom leaving them behind.

They frustrates me so much!!

"Where were you? And your lucky Mr.Coretz didn't came today." Emily asks as I settled down.

"With your brother." I sighed.

"What do you mean by 'with my brother'?" he raises an eyebrow. I took a deep breath and started to tell her everything from the beginning how it started and how it ended.

"I don't know what their problem is." I said with a sigh.

"Hmm, but I know." her lips curved up in a smile.

"Huh?"

"It's obvious, they all likes you." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she scowls at me. "Be-because, that's n-not true." I said between the laughs.

"How can you be sure?" she asks

"Okay, how can you be so sure?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot..." she smirks.

I rolled my eyes, "Are you trying to be Katherine Pierce right now?" remembering the lines from The Vampire Diaries.

"Maybe I am." She says as we burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So you mean, Cole did all of that just to impress you?" I asked smiling.

"Pretty much, yeah." she blushed.

"Your so lucky!" I said. Seriously, how can a guy be this sweet? He decided the best date for her. Her favorite thing, her favorite food, her favorite music, color etc, everything was there in the venue, I don't know how did he managed all that. They are not in a relationship, because he doesn't want to rush anything.

"Stop your making me blush even more." she looks down as I laughed at her. I noticed Jessica was talking to a boy...is that William?

"Emily, see there, is that Jessica and William?" I pointed at them. "That bitch is going to pay!" she suddenly shouted.

"What?"

"She didn't tell us, Sam!"

"Don't jump to conclusions, Emily. First, we have to ask her." I said.

She nodded as we approached Jessica.

She was smiling like crazy as well as William. Okay, something is going on.

"Hey Jess." Emily says as Jessica's smile died. "Um...hey guys."

"I think, I should go." William suddenly says and without any other word he turned on his shoes and jogged away from us, but I didn't miss the way he took a quick glance before going.

"What the hell is happening?" Emily busted out. "It's nothing, we were just talking. It's not a big deal." she shrugged and started walking away from us.

"You liar! Now your lying to your best friend, huh?"

"I'm not lying, get that inside your head."

"You little-" I cut Emily off by saying, "Chill, I'm sure she's not lying otherwise she would tell us right Jessica?"

She nodded "Yeah." her voice came out slightly hesitant.

"Anyways we should go." I said and we walked out of the building. Dylan was already there, thank god he came!

Bidding bye to the girls I slid inside the car. "Ready?" he asks as I nodded my head in response.

As he was driving I decided to ask him, "Where were you in the morning?"

"Ugh, you will not believe it.I had to be with Kyle from yesterday to save his sorry and drunk ass!"

"What do you mean by drunk?" I said with wide eyes. He never drinks.

"Yeah, he called me at like 11:30pm and as soon as I heard his voice, I had to rushed to him. He was murmuring something but I couldn't hear anything." he sighs.

"And when I woke up today in the morning he was gone, what a dick!" he added.

I sighed at him. Kyle never did something before like this, what is wrong with him?

My life is getting more and more complicated than it was before.

Hey peeps!!
How was it??  I know, I know kinda boring. Anyways, Kyle is having crisis 😂 And Alec being a Player again...but what about his possession? Tyler is being Tyler or... not? What do you  guys think about Jessica and William?
And I have decided that I will be updating once or twice a week :)
Next chapter will be up very soon enough, I promise.
Till then vote and comment :)

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
2.9K 93 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
57K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
54.6K 836 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...