.𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞,π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨�...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.☘ namaste ☘
.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.past isn't just a tense.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.death doesn't come easy.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.he ain't the one.
.night in the woods.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.you are all that I draw.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.i don't trust love.

675 62 53
By helpmydecayingsoul

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

🔸🔹

Last day was good, surprisingly it went well. I promised Liam I would bring back the old and bold Marie. The time spend with her on the cliff was good. I mean, I thought she would never agree to go with me. But when she said she'd go, I sighed in relief.

She loved the place. Everybody in the group knows that she has her special love for nature. I never thought my mere words would help her. I just said what I felt was correct, but she did consider my words and tried to fight the fear and she succeeded. When I held her from her arm, I thought she'd cry and run away. But she said it worked, she tried and she could do it.

When we walked to the car to leave for home, I stopped her. I wanted to apologize for being a dick the day before when she came to apologize. I shouldn't have said all that. She is emotionally weak right now and all she needs is strength. No matter how much I say that I dislike her, but something inside me wants to help her in every possible way.

She was so happy to overcome her fear and so she wanted everyone to know. I asked Liam to throw a night party where she could explain everything to everyone. During the night stay, when everyone came to know that I was the one who helped her, they kept staring me like I was an alien. Of course, no on would've thought that I would help her. But I did.

She thanked me and also the old playful Marie was back. This is stupid to say, but now I'll like it more to get on her head and blow her mind off. She hates that I get on her nerves and I'm only planning to play along the same. Of course I tried to bring her back because I missed the old Marie, the one I liked to dislike.

Right now, we all are seated on the table in the kitchen eating our breakfast. We all felt asleep last night watching movie. Aunt Katherine made the breakfast for ten people including her. She's a hard working woman. Mom always praises her.

Watching those videos, brought back many good memories. We guys have been inseparable since we became friends. We five have great bond and re-watching those moments made me happy.

"What are the plans for today?" Louis asked, taking a bite of his sandwich. "We can all hang out together somewhere." Niall was the one to suggest.

"Maybe Movie?" Harry asked. "No, we already watched one yesterday." Jasmine complained. These people cannot decide upon one thing.

"Club?" Lauren asked. "No." Marie replied immediately. "I'm so sorry, I just forgot I'm really.."

"That's fine." She cut her off and replied.

"Something else guys, something that is fun to do." Jasmine said.

"Why don't we all go to our respective places and rest?" I suggested. This can be good, right? Just sleep for hours and hours and hours.

"Lazy head." Liam spoke, rolling his eyes. I know I'm the laziest in the group. I love sleeping more than anything. Marie laughed. She's enjoying it. Told you, she is back.

When these guys said that I and Liam could have been a couple, I didn't find it odd. Thr friendship that I and Liam share is different. I've been the closest to Liam, because we practically live next to each other. Though I've never thought of Liam coming out as a gay.

"What about we go to the beach? We haven't been there since months." Lily asked. All of them nodded, so I did too. But Marie didn't.

"Why? Are you afraid of water?" I asked in a teasing tone. "Last time I checked, I did take bath with water in the bath tub, er, so no!" She beamed like she was happy to comeback with a funny answer. I just faked a laugh.

"Then say yes." Niall asked her. "I can't." She said standing up and walked upstairs in her room.

Strange.

"When was the last time she had a mood swing?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I guess before ten seconds." Liam replied laughing.

-----

Lily suggested of going to the beach. I love beaches a lot but I cannot go there with this wound. I won't be able to resist myself from running into the water and then this stitches on the wound will open up again. I've already lost so much of weight and blood, next time if i do, I might will have to drink blood like a vampire, maybe suck it from someone's neck. That'd be cool, but gross.

I left the conversation and walked to my room. Closing it behind me, I sat on the bed just shuffling through apps on my phone. I can stay in my room while they go to the beach. Anyway I've become used to these four walls.

After five minutes, my room's door opened and in came the curly haired boy. "Are you not feeling well?" He asked.

"I'm good, why?"

"You left the table and ran up here, being all reclusive. Is there anything that is bothering you?"

"They decided to go to the beach. No doubt, I love beaches a lot but this huge wound on my stomach is stopping me."

He sat next to me. "Don't be insecure. We all have our problems and if you are talking about that wound, then there is nothing to worry about. You have to enjoy there. Not show your stitches to anyone."

He is right. When did boys get good mouth to say this and brain to think about this?

"But this one is huge." I protested. The whole going to the beach thing right now is not OK with me.

"You are opinionated." He laughed.
I hit his arms. He used a heavy word to describe Sophia Payne.

"Ouch, bad girl." He faked a cry.

"You curly haired boy, don't call me that in public, it's my secret quality."

I joked and we both laughed.

"Now, pretty girl, get ready. We don't wanna get late because of you." He said pointing me as the criminal.

"Sure Dad, now if you will get out, I can change."

He nodded standing up and before leaving he saluted and winked.

"You are such a tease."

He smiled and left. Harry is a great guy. All this flirting and our friendship is great, but I am not looking forward to have romantic feelings for him. Jasmine will be one lucky girl if Harry dates her. I have to do something get them come close to each other.

But wait, does Harry like Jasmine? I will ask him later. I'm sure he'll share his thoughts with me.

The girls entered in my room.

"You're coming right?" Lauren asked. I nodded. "So we also want some hot bikinis from Sophia Payne's Wardrobe." Lily smirked. "You are already hot, why do you need a bikini to prove?" Jasmine asked teasingly.

"To look way more hotter, so that Louis will fall hard for me."

"Damn girl. He is already your boyfriend." Lauren stated. Lauren also is now a part of our gang. She is intelligent, funny and a pretty girl to hang out with.

"But I think Lauren and Jasmine will need a hot bikini. The don't have boyfriends. Some guy shall fall hard for them." I smirked.

Jasmine blushed while Lauren just shrugged. What if Lauren too falls for someone from the group and then three couples, yippie!

They opened my closet and tried to search out for the best suitable bikini from more than fifteen bikini's that I own. I and Sarah use to hang out a lot on the beach and so we used to go shopping and always carry new bikini's.

"Which one shall I pick?" Lily asked struggling with the choices. "Take this one." I handed her black bikini with white polka dots. She will look amazing in that. She took it and walked in the bathroom to change.

Lauren decides to wear my red push up bra with red hipster panty. This one is Sarah's fav. She loves the hipster looks.

Jasmine wore white and pink bikini.

"You three have perfect model body." I complimented. These girls can be VS models for sure. They thanked smiling.

"What are you going to wear?" Jasmine asked. "I won't go in the water. So I'm wearing my pink one."

I walked in the bathroom and stripped down my clothes and slipped in the bikini. Then i wore a white tank top and blue shorts and tied my hairs into bun and walked out.

"What? Show us your bikini too. You have the best body amongst us." Lauren said.

"Please no, The wound is still fresh." I pleaded.

They didn't force me anymore, that's good. The girls wore their tank tops, kimonos and shorts and we walked downstairs.

"Here, welcome the models." Niall joked rolling his eyes. "Shut up. If you were a girl, you would take more time than us." Lily joked.

"Well, even if I were a girl, I would walk without a bra. Won't that be sexy?" He asked, totally imagining himself having big boobs, a breast of a woman, so that he doesn't have to wear a bra and flaunt whatever he carried.

"Trust me, it won't be." Jasmine laughed. "Oh c'mon Jas, I know you like to see me without my shirt on." He winked, trying to flirt with her.

"But you with boobs? That will be a disaster, Niall." She laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous, because I know, I could have sexiest boobs in the room." He flipped his hair like a model. he really was enjoying imagining himself as a feminine.

"Oh Niall, you still can be in the race of winning the title of having the sexiest nipples." Harry joked. Niall hit his head and rolled his eyes.

"You don't say that, Harry. With this hot body, I can beat Jason Momoa."

"I don't want to hurt your sentiments Niall, but you can't challenge the greek god." Lily stated. She is right. No one can ever beat Jason, he is the hottest. "Ugh, as if." He scoffed. Everyone laughed. My god, Niall is so pure at heart, even Jason would let him win.

"Okay, Rachel Green without a bra, enough." Zayn declared. Niall always listens to Zayn, whatever Zayn says is final and binding for Niall. They have a special bond, all the five boys love each other, but what Zayn and Niall have, is different. Liam told me, Niall sees an elder brother in Zayn.

But last night, everything with Liam and Zayn's story, I feel, Zayn has special bond with every guy. Maybe they all love him in particular.

Zayn is close to Lily too, he is like a brother to Niall, Lauren adores him as well, Liam sees a best friend in him, so why did we never share a bond like this? Why did we had to start it off on the rough path?

"Okay, guys. let's get going." Liam stated.

We nodded and I locked the door when the others walked out. Mom said she had to go shopping with one of her friend. Harry has a big car, so we all adjusted in his car and after the boys played rock, paper, scissor, it was decided that Zayn will drive the car.

"Phi, you take the passenger seat. We don't want any more accident to happen with your stomach." Niall stated. I nodded and sat on the seat while Liam, Lily, Jasmine and Louis sat in the middle seat and Lauren, Harry and Niall in the last seat.

Zayn started driving and I turned on the radio.

"Finally found you" By Enrique started playing.

"This is one of my fav. I love Enrique " I shouted. "Don't shout, let me concentrate." Zayn complained as always. I pinched his cheek and he slapped my hand. Back to being the old one?

"Asshole." I whispered in my breathe.

I FINALLY FOUND YOU.

We all sang together. Mostly screamed on top of our lungs.

After fifteen minutes, we arrived at the beach. When Harry asked Zayn to help me out, he just opened the door and then Louis helped me to step out of the car. Why can't he be just a normal person like he was yesterday?

We walked on the sand and I placed the big blanket on the sand for us to sit. The boys had already packed the food to eat when the girls changed their outfits.

This beach is beautiful. The sky is as blue as the color of the ocean and the water of the beach is calm. I like that there are only few people other than us. At this moment, my eyes are just like a digital camera, catching every corner of the beach and every person enjoying their time.

Louis, Lily and Niall immediately ran in the water stripping down their clothes and started splashing water on each other.

"Harry why don't you take Jasmine with you?" I asked. He nodded while Jasmine gave me a glare. I gave her a cheeky smile. If this girl likes him, she should let him know about it.

Jasmine stripped down her clothes and Harry was unable to take his eyes off her body. He was literally scanning her, drooling over her. Also, Zayn had his eyes on her perfect waist. This girl has some guy fan base here. Jasmine blushed when she saw Harry and Zayn gawking like idiots while looking at her. They walked to the water and started paying along with the others.

This beach is quite good. Clean water, soft sand and awesome weather. But I cannot swim and that sucks. Can I have any more good luck?

"Liam, why are you not going?" I asked my brother who was seated next to me. "I will go after sometime. I'm going to get some water." He said and stood up.

"I'm coming with you. I want chocolate if I get somewhere." Lauren said and stood up. They walked and soon were out of sight.

Great! Now it's just me and Zayn. A heavy silence settled over us, the stillness in his eyes scared me, not in pessimistic way. One look in my eyes and he'd get everything out of my heart, my secrets, my darkness. He did it best, yesterday. The silence was like a gaping void, needing to be filled with sounds, words, anything.

What else do you expect, Zayn and Sophia at one place, that always has to end up being awkward, delicate, just not when they go together on a cliff and talk about life and fears.

"So." We both spoke together. He paused and thought maybe I would speak something.

"Why are you not going in the water?" I asked, just wanted to have the casual talk.

"I don't like water." He answered. "Afraid? Hydrophobia?"

He nodded, still looking at me.

"So we finally have something in common. Each of our fears to talk about."

"Your fear is gone. You fought against it, you had the courage."

"You helped me fight. You gave me the courage." I smiled. "Your words of wisdom helped me, it's you who can try, we can only help."

He just smiled. Since the last few days, his smile has transformed him from someone menacing to someone I wished I could understand.

"Maybe I can help you with your fears. Water won't drown you, your thoughts will." I stated. "Maybe I can teach you how to swim." I offered.

"You know swimming?" He asked, his eyes still on me, amazed.

"I'm the champion." I stated.

"Yeah, whatever." He laughed it off. "No seriously. I might not be Michael Phelps, but I surely can teach you to survive if ever you had to swim for your life." I giggled. That's the least I could do as a return gift. He helped me fight my fears, maybe I could help him with his.

"Then why is the mermaid not in the water?" He asked, jokingly.

"She would've been. But she is wounded." I let out a nervous giggle. I really wanted to enjoy my time in water under the sun. "What if they open up and blood is all over the place?" I asked.

"That won't happen, I assure." He replied. Why does his assurance make me want to do things that i'm not willing to? His words meant nothing to me before a week and now, look, he'd becoming a saint guru for me.

"Ouch."

"What happened?" He asked worried.

"Ants." I replied giggling. He shook his head laughing. "I'm going for a walk. You want to join?" I asked him. I thought he will feel alone here.

"Sure." He stated, standing up and helped me to stand the same way he did yesterday. We started walking towards the right direction.

"So you like Lauren?" I asked. "No, she is just a friend." he casually answered. "You planned to go on a date with her."

"Are you jealous?" He smirked. "Do you want me to be? Because I'm not." I laughed. Zayn and Lauren would actually make an amazing couple. Why would I want to be in between?

"Oh, I just assumed." He mumbled. "She asked me if we could grab coffee together."

"She asked?" I didn't know that. He nodded. "She is an amazing girl, with an elegant personality, I think so." My eyes shifted on her. She was standing with Liam near an ice cream store, them both laughing about something.

"They seem pretty cool together. Look at Liam, he is enjoying her company." Zayn had his eyes on them as well. I nodded. "Maybe she is the one for him." Then he stated.

"For Liam?" I asked. I thought he liked her, why would he want to see Liam and Lauren together then? He nodded. "I mean, Liam has never really dated any girl. Maybe they can give it a shot."

He was right. Liam would never talk about any girl when we talked. I started assuming maybe he had feelings for some guy, but then my brother is straight. Maybe he just doesn't want to fall in love.

"How many relationships have you been in?" I asked turning my gaze back at him. Damn you, Sophia. Zayn Malik, of course would have been in so many relationships. He himself stated that girls would die to be with him. The charm he carried, might have attracted many girls. He must've lost the count of the relationships. I only know about one girl, Clarrisa, the one he has been in on and off relationship.

"Three." He answered, his eyes shifting from the ice cream shop to me. What? Three? Tens? Hundreds of....forget it.

"And why did you break up with the three, if may I ask?"

"They were just not good enough for me. The sooner I realized, the lesser did the relationship stay."

"You loved them?"

"Nah." He was being so casual like it was no big deal. "What? If not love, there should've been at least affection."

"Love is just an overrated scenario. The worst word in the dictionary of pathetic words. Once you start loving, everything starts falling apart."

"You clearly are a cynic." I stated. We sat on a rock near the water. The rock was cold and so my butt turned wet and cold too. "Why though?"

"Love doesn't exist. It is just lust or attraction. Love is only a puzzle, best sold in the black market of emotions. People don't value love, they just want to feel it, but they can never adore it."

"Love does exist. You just have to believe in it. Once you do, lust and attraction still can stay, but caring also takes place. Loving someone will always make you want to do things for them, to keep them happy, their mere presence keeps you sane."

"I don't think so. Once you love, you can't function well, you let yourself destroy the world around you."

"You're just in denial of the feeling of being loved." I declared. "Or maybe I'm a realistic person and do live in the world where trust matters and if there is no trust, there is no love." Back to being the philosopher Zayn. "There is no truth in love."

"There is truth in everything. You just need to search it." I stated. "Maybe I don't like to go on a search hunt. The lose in love, I don't think anyone should go through it."

Is he afraid of losing? In life, everybody loses something, material or aesthetic. A pen or a person. That doesn't mean, we stop loving. We have to keep loving, because love keeps us going. Love gives us strength to fight the pain.

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." I quoted.

"Marie, these words only make sense in Alfred Lord Tennyson's poems."

"Just not to feel the pain of losing, you can't forbid love out of your life."

"I and Harry have never believed in love, maybe he did a little but I'm sure about me. I know I can never be in love."

"Maybe Harry did go on a search hunt." I stated. "You want to know a secret?" I asked, almost whispering to create suspense.

"Yes." He whispered back. I giggled. "Jasmine likes Harry."

"What?" He asked, surprised. I nodded. "She told me and I think Harry likes her too."

"No way. He only finds a girl attractive. I know him very well. He also flirts with you."

"Whatever you say pretty boy. Harry's flirting with me is a different thing. But I know, he too believes in love and I also know, he'll soon find someone, he will love with all his heart." I stood up and asked him. "Ice cream, do you want one?"

"I'm tagging along." He stood and wiped the dust away from his pants.

We walked to the ice cream parlour and I ordered chocolate chips and Zayn did the same. At least we have same taste in one thing. We ate our ice cream and walked back to the place where the others were there.

"Hey guys where were you?" Liam asked.

Lily and Jasmine were drying their hairs with the towel and Louis, Niall and Harry were still playing.

"We just went on a walk." Zayn replied, now wearing a beanie. That suits him. "North and South pole met again today. What made Tom and Jerry go together?" Louis asked. I laughed. "I'm Jerry, intelligent and innocent."

"Those words don't suite you." Zayn laughed. Ah!

"You are jealous because you're Tom, the useless Huge cat." He laughed but then turned serious and said 'NO.'

"You are."

"Look, you guys started fighting again." Niall came out of the water and took the bottle to drink water.

"You guys can never end a conversation without fighting." Harry complimented. "Though they managed to have one yesterday." Liam stated. I smiled.

"Let's just sit and play." Lily said.

We nodded and sat on the sheet in a round and started playing. "Truth or dare."

On the beach, truth or Dare. Great idea. Just play slow music and everything will be perfect.

-----

We reached to the beach and the others went inside the water to play. I stood up to bring water and Lauren asked to join. We walked to the store and talked.

"I've never saw you before in college." I confessed. "That's because you guys were always busy in your gang and I guess we never had any classes together." She said with a smile.

I saw when she smiles, dimples fall on her cheeks just like Harry's. She has beautiful blue eyes and perfect face. I feel like I want to kiss her.

Wait.What?

I Brushed away the thought from my mind and asked her. "So you like my friends?"

She nodded. "I also had very good friend, but she left me, she had to go to Texas for further studies. After that I never made friends. Yesterday, Zayn asked me to join to the night party and look I'm enjoying my time with some new friends. It's good to make friends."

"You can always hang out with us just like those three girls do."

She smiled.

We took the water bottle and she took bunch of chocolates for all.

"Looks like Zayn and Sophia are having great time." She stated and pointed to a direction. I turned and saw they both sitting on the rock and talking.

It's a rare scene. Though not as surprising as yesterday's.

"They never started a good friendship. Always fighting and throwing shades at each other. But I owe Zayn, he saved Sophia from that rapist that night. I cannot thank him much for helping her to overcome the fear."

As much as I thank Zayn, it will be less. He deserves appreciation. "She is lucky to have a brother like you and Zayn too is not a bad guy." I nodded. I know Zayn more than anyone else does.

"Let's go back." I said. She nodded and we walked back. The girls were already out of the water but boys were still playing.

Zayn and Sophia came back and when Louis complemented then with Tom and Jerry they started fighting again. I saw Lauren and mouthed. "Told you." She laughed. We sat on the blanket and started playing Truth and dare. Lauren sat next to me. Lily to Louis,Phi Sat with Niall and Harry with Zayn and Jas.

Harry spun the bottle and it landed on Him and Niall.

"So Horan, truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Truth."

"So among us whom do you find the sexiest?" Niall thought. "I think Sophia in girls and obviously me in boys."

"Me?" Phi asked laughing. "Niall,don't you say me you have secret crush on my sister?" I gave him a funny glare.

I don't mind if Sophia dates any of the guy from college or our gang. It's her life. These guys like her and I know none of them will break her heart. I'm sure about it.

"No. She is just a good friend." Niall spun the bottle and it landed on me and Zayn.

"Liam, I think you want a dare?"

"No, I choose truth."

"As we all know you never liked a girl, so you do now or still the same lonely feelings?" He asked smirking. This boy, I tell you... is too much.

Should I say the truth? I mean I met her yesterday but I think I'm developing feelings for her.

"No, I like someone." All were excited to know who. "Who is that lucky girl?" Phi asked.

"Lauren." I replied without thinking.

All the eyes on Lauren then me, again on Lauren and then me. I saw her smiling. Maybe, she feels the same about me.

"That is great. Liam just confessed that he liked Lauren." Harry cheered. He didn't have to declare it again.

I mouthed Sophia to carry on the game so that the guys won't ask any more questions.

"Okay, my turn. I'm spinning the bottle and here it goes." She spined and now it's turn of Harry and Sophia.

"Harrrrryyy." She sang. "Truth or dare?" Harry replied. "I choose dare."

"Kiss Jasmine."

"What?" Harry and Jasmine asked in union. "You heard me." She was smirking like she planned this way before anyone knew.

Jasmine gave Sophia such a dangerous glare and she just laughed.

Harry can do this so easily. It's no hard for him. He turned a bit and faced Jasmine. She was already blushing. He leaned in and kissed Her. She didn't even get the chance to response when Harry pulled back.

"That was sick." Zayn commented. Jasmine had her cheeks filled with crimson red colour. Niall wolf whistled.

"Okay, carry on." Louis said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Him and Zayn.

"Zayn Malik, truth or dare?" Louis rubbed his hand, dramatically.

"Dare."

"Get a little deep in the water and also swim."

Zayn is afraid of water. He won't do this. Louis knows that and though gave the dare to him. If Zayn does this, he'll get back to Louis for his revenge.

"No way in hell"

"Dare is dare."

Zayn unwillingly stood up, without removing his shirt and walked went in the water.

"Ugh. It's cold." He complained. "Zayn, you can do this." Sophia cheered. I thought she would laugh at him. Maybe she is helping him like he helped her. They can be the missing pieces of each other's puzzled life.

"No I can't." He said and ran out of the water. "You lose." Harry and Louis sang.

"Whatever." He said and sat on his place. Lily gave him a towel to soak the water away. "Told you, you should learn swimming." Sophia laughed.

"This is boring. Let's play something else." Lauren complained. "What to play then?" I asked.

"Tag game?" She suggested. We nodded and stood up to play.

"Who will start?" Niall asked. "Lauren. Because she suggested." Louis said.

Lauren nodded. We all ran and she ran after us but chased Jasmine. Soon all were tagged and now Zayn ran to tag Sophia as she was teasing him a lot. He tagged her and she fell on the ground with making a loud noise.

"Phi, are you okay?" I ran to her worried. She started laughing wiping away the dust from her hand. "Asshole, I'm sure you are planning to kill me."

"Oh fuck. now that you know about my plan, I have to change it." He laughed. I'm happy that they are enjoying their time together and not fighting.

"Okay guys, let's get going. It's getting late." Harry said. We all packed our things and sat in the car.

-------

Harry dropped me, Zayn, Lauren and Sophia to our place.

"Bye guys. Good night." Zayn said. "Good night." I and Lauren said together. He waited for Sophia to reply.

"Oh sorry bye. Not used to say good night to Asshole." She giggled. "Whatever Marie." He laughed too.

No insulting comments? What is going on between them?

He left and we three stood in silence.

"Okay bye Lauren. I had a great time with you but I have to leave before I sleep on the street. See you tomorrow." Phi hugged her. She hugged back. "Bye, see you tomorrow."

Now only me and Lauren are left. I don't know what to speak. She didn't even talk in the car.

"You came walking?" She nodded.

"Wait I will drop you."

"No that's fine. I will go walking."

"It's late night. You shouldn't walk alone in dark when there are those crazy heads out there."

She gave a smile. I opened the door of the car for her and she stepped in. I sat on the driver seat and started driving.

"Give me your address." I said. "Take right and then turn to left." I nodded. I drove to the address.

"Stop here. That's my place to leave."

"You live here? That's not far from our place."

"I know."

Her house is just there streets from our place. A huge white house with a garden in front.

"Okay, thank you for the drive." She said and stepped out of the car. I stepped out too.

"Hey,I'm sorry if you didn't like when I took your name but trust me I never fell this way for any girl. I know we have known each other for only a day but I want to know more about you."

"I know Liam. You are a nice guy. But we can never date and I didn't feel bad when you took my name."

She said and left.

Can never date?

Why did she say this.

I sat in my car and drove back to the house. This new feelings will creep me out because all this is not normal for me.

Maybe Lauren is the one!

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
24.4K 425 25
Takes place after the epilogue of Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. Please review and I hope you like it.
10.3K 534 104
*Currently paused due to busy schedule. I will still complete unfinished requests.* English || Nederlands Although the saying goes: "Don't judge a bo...
6.7K 168 8
Okay, so this is from the drama Zalim Istanbul. Cemre is in love with Nedim and Cenk Loves Cemre. Cemre and Cenk are married so they could save Nedim...