Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
33 - Step Five (The final step)
Epilouge
About the Author

Chapter 11

3.6K 91 154
By AmbrosaNorthR

After Bill left I continued to watch them. They all were looking mostly at Craig, but Craig seemed to be looking everywhere in the shop but at me. Maybe past me, but not at me. They stopped after one song and Clyde whispered something to Craig which made Craig roll his eyes and shake his head before whispering something. 

They played two more songs after that and Craig seemed to have been pretty interested in the girls that were close to the stage we set up and were recording him. 

Once they were officially done the girls stopped recording and clapped with everyone and then sat back down. They started to pack up and I went into the back room where they were rehearsing and started to help them take everything down.

"So who was that guy you were talking to? Never seen him around before," Kyle asked as I carried the Drums into the back room. 

"My s-social worker, B-Bill. He just came by to see h-how I was doing," I explained and he nodded. 

"Cool, So for the first time that you've listened to us; how'd we do?" Kyle asked as we put the drums out. 

"You g-guys were great!" I said with another half smile and he let out a sigh of relief. 

"Thank god, I think we all mostly think we sucked," Stan said as he walked up to us. 

I just shook my head at him before asking, "Why would you th-think you s-sucked?" 

"Because we messed up a couple of times and then Craig was nervous, his voice was more," Kyle stopped as he tried to think of an appropriate word.

"Terrible," Cartman said from behind me causing me to jump a bit. 

"Take it easy, spaz; You're so jumpy," Cartman said and I just nodded. 

"He isn't wrong, it seemed he was distracted or something," Kyle said and I tilted my head a little. 

"H-He d-did?" I questioned and they nodded as Jimmy, Clyde, and Token walked over.

"Did any of you see what Craig was looking at during the performance?" Token asked and we all shook our head. 

"O-O-Other than Red, B-B-B-Be-Be-Bebe, and Wendy, n-n-no," Jimmy said and Token nodded.

"But he was nervous before they got up and started recording him," Clyde pointed out and Cartman sighed. 

"He wasn't nervous. It's Craig, he doesn't get nervous," he said and Clyde nodded. 

"We'll go with Distracted for now. Was he avoiding looking at anything?" Clyde asked and they shrugged. 

"H-He seemed to be l-looking everywhere," I said quietly and they sighed before Butters and Kenny walked up to us. 

"Everywhere but at Tweek," Butters said and I looked up at him. 

"W-What?" I asked and they chuckled. 

"He looked more or less around you, but never at you," he said and I titled my head in confusion. 

"W-why would he avoid l-looking at me?" I questioned confused and Clyde nodded. 

"Yeah, he has been pretty normal around Tweek other than the whole roof thing and stuff. Unless something happened today I can't think of a reason he'd avoid looking at Tweek," Clyde said and Kyle snapped his fingers which I've found he does whenever he realizes something or has an idea. 

"That Bill guy," he said and Token Raised an eyebrow. 

"Who?" Kenny asked and Kyle started pacing which he does when he thinks. 

"Bill is Tweek's social worker. When Tweek went outside with him Craig started to sound a little nervous, but when they came back in they were talking in a booth, I wasn't really paying attention, but then Craig sounded even more, well terrible," Kyle thought aloud. 

"Maybe he recognizes him?" Stan suggested and Kyle shook his head. 

"He is a social worker, who has most likely never set foot in the Town other than to Mrs. and Mr. T's home and maybe here. I doubt he had ever communicated with Craig," Kyle said, still pacing. 

"He probably has the hots for him or something," Cartman said and I just scrunched up my face as the others shook their heads. 

"Craig is as Straight as it gets," Clyde said and Kyle stopped pacing and put a finger to his lips. 

"Where even is he? We all just kind of ditched him," Clyde asked and everyone shrugged. 

"I-I'll go find h-him," I muttered before turning on my heel and walking out of the room. 

I looked around the shop from the doorway of the backroom and when I didn't see him I looked over at the window and noticed him sitting on the bench outside. 

I sighed and started to walk towards the exit when I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. 

"It's just me Tweek. It's calmed down a lot since they stopped playing, so if you want to have fun with the guys or something you can," A calm voice said which I quickly recognized to be Karen's. 

"Th-Thank you," I said with a half smile. 

She smiled back at me before patting my shoulder and walking back to behind the counter. 

I looked out the window and Craig was still sitting there, his arms rested on his knees and his head hanging down. 

I walked out of the store and stood a couple feet away from him. I couldn't really see his face but from the fact he was fidgeting with his fingers I could tell he was deep in thought. 

"C-Craig?" I questioned quietly. 

His fingers stopped fidgeting but he didn't look up. 

"What do you want Spaz?" he asked, his voice cold but quiet. 

"I-I just w-wanted- I m-m-mean the guys were w-wondering where you w-went," I stuttered shyly. 

He sighed but didn't saying anything else. 

"Y-you okay?" I asked as I stepped closer to him. 

"Fuck off Spaz. I'm okay and I don't need you pestering me. Tell the guys I'll be in here in a few,"  He muttered. 

I backed away from him, my hand twitching a bit. He didn't move, nor did I. We didn't speak either. I just stood there looking at him and he sat on the bench with his head facing the ground. 

He eventually started to fidget with his fingers again and I decided he wasn't okay, nor was he coming in anytime soon. I then cautiously walked towards him and sat next to him, prepared for him to yell at me for bothering him or perhaps kick my ass. 

He didn't though. He just sat there, unfazed by me. This made me worry a bit more and I debated on what to do. 

Why did I even care? Everyone said he treats me the same as he treats most people, but they are just lying. He hates me. He says he hates everyone, but he doesn't; not like how he hates me. 

Everyone does agree that he is more distant towards me. He doesn't talk to me as much other than the occasional insult or him telling me to do something. Even then it's normally short and blunt. 

I can't think of why he would hate me. I mean get annoyed really easily, so maybe it's just me. I'm a weird twitchy kid. 

He is close to Jimmy, but all he does is Stutter. I not only stutter, but I'm an insomniac that twitches and shakes. I stutter and I am always quiet so it's probably hard to understand what I'm saying sometimes. 

Without thinking I feel myself digging my nails in my arm and say, "I'm sorry." 

"Why?" He asked, still refusing to look up at me. 

"For... everything," I sigh and he finally looks up at me. 

He was confused clearly. He went to speak but I cut him off by saying, 

"I can't go ten seconds without shaking or twitching, You can barely hear me when I talk which is annoying I'm sure and even when you can here me my stutter is probably just as annoying if not worse! I can't do anything right and I'm honestly just a burden. After all I get sick once and you guys have to take care of me. I don't think I ever even thanked you for that first night on the roof. I get why you hate me, I get why the others probably pity me. I just get on your nerves and me becoming friends, or more or less a charity case, with your friends makes it where you are stuck around me. If it wasn't for me the entire first week I was here you would have had peace and quiet. I also wouldn't have messed up your sleep schedule; yes I am aware that you came to check to make sure I was asleep at like one in the morning every night which ended up majorly messing with your sleep schedule. You wouldn't be constantly annoyed by my presence when we hang out with the group. I am just constantly annoying you and I am sorry." 

He looked at me dumbfounded and shocked. 

"You didn't stutter," he said and my eyes widened and I felt my nails dig deeper into my arm. 

"I-I didn't?" I questioned and he shook his head. 

"Tweek! Your arm," He said as he quickly grabbed my hand and wrist. 

I looked down and realized that my wrist was bleeding from my nails. I quickly move my hands away from Craig and move them to my hair, pulling on it roughly. 

I am getting too comfortable here. 

I pulled my knees to my chest and closed my eyes. 

"Tweek calm down," Craig said, his voice slightly panicked. 

My breathing quickened slightly and I felt my eyes sting. 

"Tweek, are you okay? Calm down," Craig tried to calm me down, but his panicked voice seemed to only make it worse. I was breathing heavily and the grip on my hair seemed to tighten. 

I felt him grab my hands and try to get them away from my hair, when that failed he pulled my legs away from my chest and grabbed my shoulders. 

"Look at me," he said but I couldn't get myself to open my eyes, or move my head up either. 

"Tweek, Open your eyes," he said a little calmer and my breathing started to calm down a bit. 

I felt a hand leave my shoulders and gently grab my chin. He made it where I was facing him, I could tell because, where else would he make me look? My eyes were still shut, but my breathing was normal and my body wasn't tense anymore. 

I let go of my hair and let my arms fall to my side and I heard Craig let out a breath. 

"Now open your eyes. Look at me Tweek," he said quietly and I forced myself to open my eyes. His eyes widened and I flinched. 

"Wh-what?" I questioned quietly and he shook his head. 

"Your eyes changed color, they are blue now," He said and I nodded. 

"Th-they do that s-sometimes," I say and he just nods. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice a little shaky. 

I nodded and looked away from him. 

"Y-yeah, at l-least I didn't b-black out this time," I whisper with a shrug and I feel him remove his hand from my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized and I looked at him questionably. 

"I-It's not your fault. It h-happens all the time. C-Comes with being a f-freak," I stutter and he shakes his head. 

"Don't say that. You aren't a freak and I'm sorry for making you feel like one. You just... bother me sometimes. It's not your fault and I'm sorry if I made you think it was. It's not like you can control your stuttering and stuff. I just don't want to take my problems out on you so I do distance myself from you more than others. Don't call yourself a freak though, and you didn't thank me. A couple times actually," he said. 

I couldn't really process what he had said. I was stuck and frozen in place. That has to be the most emotion this boy has ever shown me. 

He then grabbed my arm and wiped it off with his sleeve and I quickly yanked my hand back. 

"I-I don't want to r-ruin your jacket," I say before ripping part of my T-Shirt and wrapping my arm with it. 

"But tearing your shirt is okay?" he questioned and I nodded. 

"I-It's an old shirt, p-plus I can z-zip up my j-jacket to h-hide the tear," I  say and he rolls his eyes and ruffles my hair. 

"Your the weirdest person I've ever met, I'll give you that. A good weird though," he said which made me give him a half smile.

He gave me a half smile in return and I practically froze. 

"Wow," I mutter and he tilts his head. 

"What?" he asked and I shook my head. 

"Y-you smiled," I said and he shook his head and crossed his arms. 

"Nope, didn't happen. You know, your lack of sleep might be effecting your brain a bit more than usual. I think your seeing things," he said and I chuckled a bit. 

"I-I say n-nothing about you sm-smiling and y-you say n-nothing about my panic a-attack," I say and he nods. 

"Deal, but you can't say anything about this either," he said and I just sat there confused. 

"A-about what?" I asked and he hugged me. 

He rested his head against mine and held be tightly. 

"You aren't a freak, and even if you are, everyone in South Park kind of is," he said which made me chuckle. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso and lightly hugged him back. 

"Th-thanks," I muttered and he let go of me. 

"Just to be clear, we still aren't friends," he said before walking to the door and holding it open for me. 

"O-Okay," I say before walking in, with him behind me. Karen looked like she was ready to explode from excitement... or something, from behind the counter. Richard just looked annoyed as he started messing with the register. 

"There the love birds are, C'mon we are going to the store to get stuff so Twitch can make Poor boy and myself a chocolate cake," Cartman said as he exited the back room. 

Craig just flicked him off before following him outside and Stan just put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a ignore-the-fat-ass look before following the guys outside. 

I sigh and sit in one of the booths and mess with the cloth on my arm. I hear the bell to the door ring and I look to see Craig sticking his head in. 

"You coming?" he asked me and I looked at him confused before nodding and hurrying out of the shop. 

PLEASE READ! 

A couple things I'd like to point out! 

1- I am done promising on when I'm going to update. I'll try for once a week but no promises as I'll probably forget or something will pop up

2- the reason this is so late is because well, the 24th /so yesterday/ was my birthday and I've been dealing with questions and planing for it. Also the fair is today /the 25/ and I have been working to get money for that, along with a lot of planing because my friend in foster care, I'm trying to get it where he and I can go to the fair together with some other friends. I also have had major writing block until like ten pm today /lame ass excuses ik but true/

3- I am going to make this probably around 30ish chapters each at least 1000 words 

4- GET MY A/N book for more a/n /there is a lot starting tomorrow/ Also 

if you have not read my first book, DO NOT READ IT!!!! I am going to rewrite it because I can't get past the first chapter without wanting to punch myself because of how bad it is written... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.6K 24
Nico is a scrawny, socially-awkward sixteen-year-old boy who wishes that not fitting it at school was his only concern. To top it off, Christian Matt...
62.5K 2.3K 10
Kim Taehyung was [Name]'s junior who just always happened to be where she was. At first, she brushed it off as a coincidence. However, soon, these co...
184K 2.9K 25
Highest rank: #1 in Furry #1 in gayfurry Blaire, 16 years of age, he is top of his year level and is very attractive. He's also straight. What will h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...