Black [Theodore Nott]

By Y_Allen

"A little mischief won't hurt..." A Black in Gryffindor was never good. And they're right. Carina Black's n... More

REWRITE!
Prologue
Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Epilogue
Part 2
Prologue
REWRITE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
REWRITE OF BLACK
Black: House of Mischief

Chapter 21

11.1K 359 132
By Y_Allen

The Gryffindor common room was too quiet for it's normal quietness. The students were still sleepy after a night of parting, some yawned countless times and wanted to get back to bed, but it was not time get back to bed, because the Yule Ball has passed and it was back to their normal lives. School.

Carina woke with messy hair, but the sight of her hair did not bother her, she was too happy to be bothered by it, so instead of having in loose, Carina tied it to a braid and had it rested on her left shoulder.

She made sure to mutter the incantation, "Amato Animo Animato Animagus." Just in time before the sunrise has passed, then made her way out of the common room. But just as she got out of the portrait, Roman, who was waiting by the stairs, greeted her.

"Good morning." Roman said.

Carina smiled.

"Good morning."

"Would you want to join me for breakfast?" Roman asked.

"Sure."

Carina and Roman walked side by side, as usual. They entered the Hall, laughing and joking, they even bumped each other with their hips. It was back to normal.

"Thank Merlin you two are speaking to each other again." Ron said.

"I wouldn't say we're just speaking to each other again, Weasley." Roman smirked.

Carina rolled her eyes and smacked him at the arm.

Harry and Ron had a confused look but shook their head, not wanting to go any further to the two's shenanigans.

"So... what's for first period?" Carina asked, "And I hope it's not Potions – I can't have Snape ruining my morning."

"Care for Magical Creatures." Harry answered, "With Slytherin."

"Great!" Roman clasped his hands together, "We can all go together then."

•†•

"I hope we're not working with the Skewts." Carina sighed, "I love Hagrid, I really do, but sometimes I just don't like the creatures he has in stored for us."

Roman and Theodore nodded in agreement.

"Besides, I don't think I'm sober enough handle those Skewts." Theodore muttered.

When they came to Hagrid's hut, they found a witch with graying hair standing at his doorstep. Questions then raised as to why that witch was there and not Hagrid.

"I'm Professor Grubbly-Plank, and I'm the temporary Care for Magical Creatures teacher." The witch said.

"Temporary? Carina whispered, "Where's Hagrid?"

"He's indispose." Professor Grubbly-Plank said.

A sound of snickering came from the group of Slytherings coming to the hut. One particular Slytherin caught Carina's eye and glared at him. It was Draco.

"I smell the ferret having done something with this." Carina muttered.

"You smell it too?" Roman glared at Draco.

"Really, I smell the grass and the soil – will you two just cut it out and move?" Theodore pushed the two towards the walking crowd and followed after them in to the Forbidden Forest.

When the class finally came to their lesson, 'oohs' and 'aahhs' came from them as a majestic Unicorn came to their view. Professor Grubbly-Plank started her lesson, she had instructed the girls come forward to touch the Unicorn and boys stayback – since they 'prefer a woman's touch' – Theodore, simply complied and sat down on one of the huge rock, and got out his copy of the Daily Prophet, whilst Roman watched Carina. Carina wasn't interested in Unicorns at the moment, she was more interested in where Hagrid was.

"Where is Hagrid? He was there at the Ball..." Carina said. "You don't think he's in trouble, right?"

"I doubt it." Theodore said, he then showed Carina and Roman the article.

Upon reading the article, Carina looked for the particular blonde-haired-Slytherin and marched her way towards him. Roman sighed, but did nothing to stop her – he too wanted Draco to get as much pain as possible.

"Malfoy!"

A crowd of boys was formed and at the center was Carina and Draco. Ron and Harry stood beside Roman and Theodore, both had smiles on their faces, knowing the out come of this confrontation of cousins.

"Black?" Malfoy smirked.

"How dare you do that Hagrid!" Carina told him.

"It's the truth!"

"No, the truth was you're the idiot who provoked Buckbeak, and Goyle's the id who held the Skewt! Hagrid did nothing wrong – and what is this 'we all hate him' that's not true!"

"Take a look around, Black, it is – even your Gryffindor pals think so as well." Draco smirked.

Carina got out her wand and said an incantation before Draco could even draw his wand.

"Sonorus."

Draco suddenly fell silent and only muffles were heard from him. Just as she wanted it.

"This is going to be good." Ron said to Harry.

"Locomotor Mortis."

Draco suddenly fell and his legs were locked together, and couldn't break free. Crabbe and Goyle were to go after her, but Roman and Theodore had their wands pointed at them.

"Want to dance again, Crabbe?" Roman asked.

Carina walked up to Draco and bent down to meet his level. She had a smirk plastered on her face and a taunting look.

"You're lucky that I'm stopping here, but just to be sure you won't forget." Carina punched Draco at the face.

Carina got up, she turned her back at Draco, listed the silencing spell and had him released from the Leg-Locker Curse.

"I'll have my father hear about this!" Draco threatened.

Carina turned to his with an unimpressed look, "Really? Until next time, cousin dearest!"

Carina left and went to find her own place away from the crowd. Roman went after her and bumped their fists.

•†•

Carina visited Hagrid multiple times, most of the time she was with Harry, Ron and Hermione, but there were times she was alone – she and Hermione took turns in visiting – she made tea for the giant-man, and did everything she could to at least fix him again. Carina and Roman were at the library, doing their homework. Theodore was supposed to be with them, but left when he was pulled by Adrian Pucey to talk. Leaving Roman and Carina to themselves to finish their Potions homework – which Roman was sleeping on now.

"Carina!"

Harry suddenly came to their table. Roman shot up awake and said, "I'm up!"

"What?" Carina asked.

"I found the clue to the next task."

"Well, what'd it say?" Roman asked.

"It's was a song..."

"Then sing it to us then." Roman smirked.

Harry stared at Roman with a deadpan look.

"Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground, and while you're searching, ponder this: we've taken what you'll sorely miss, an hour long you'll have to look, and to recover what we took, but past an hour – the prospect's black. Too late, it's gone, it won't come back." Harry recited the song.

"And I was hoping for a song, Harry." Roman pouted.

"As much as I like that you two are speaking to each other again and things are back to normal, but sometimes it's a pain in the arse, Alston." Harry said.

"Right, sorry." Roman muttered.

"Well we have to get to work and know what the song means, right? Let's go!" Carina said.

"Wait, this isn't the only reason why I came here." Harry said.

"What then?" Carina asked.

Harry got out a piece of parchment and handed it to Carina. Carina opened the scroll and saw the familiar handwriting, her eyes in full shock. She turned to Harry, her eyes glistening, and her lips turning to a smile.

Nice dancing, Harry, quite light on your feet. Please tell Carina that she looked beautiful in her dress that night

"Padfoot's back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3K 78
⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, the youngest of the noble and most ancient...
2.4K 149 6
Hariel Potter, never thought her life would become what it had after the final battle. Forced to run for her life after her so called friends betraye...
34.9K 1.1K 36
''𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄'𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬- 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪...
124K 5.4K 62
Cassiopeia Black had never been one to follow her families beliefs, and the war was no different. Whilst her family were known supporters of Voldemo...