Captured By The King

Galing kay julia_vida

Felicity Lowell is part of the royal family. She was raised to be a queen. Every human being looked up to her... Higit pa

One • Felicity
Two • Dimitrius
Three • New
Four • Disgust
Five • Coronation
Six • Vengeance
Seven • Prevail
Eight • Inescapable
Nine • Stolen
Ten • Revelation
Eleven • Prophecy
Twelve • Family
Thirteen • Bitten
Fourteen • Music
Fifteen • Garden
Sixteen • Chaos
Seventeen • Sorceress
Eighteen • Journal
Nineteen • Regrets
Twenty • Rescue
Twenty-one • Agreement
Twenty-two • Wolves
Twenty-three • Sincerity
Twenty-four • Dinner
Twenty-five • Waves
Twenty-seven • Moon
Twenty-eight • Deception
Twenty-nine • Struggle
Thirty • Fighter
Thirty-one • Beaten
Thirty-two • War
Thirty-three • Alive
Thirty-four • New Beginnings
Thirty-five • Seduction
Thirty-six • Angel
Thirty-seven • Succubus
Thirty-eight • Kinky
Thirty-nine • Love
Forty • Queen
Forty-one • Seraphina
Forty-two • Tricked
Forty-three • Healing
Forty-four • Awaited
Forty-five • Captured

Twenty-six • Fun

25.6K 1K 182
Galing kay julia_vida

King Dimitrius Stone's Point of View

I smiled widely when I saw Felicity's first reaction when we entered McDonald's. At first, I wasn't sure whether this was the best place to bring her but based on her reaction, I harbored no regrets.

"Wow," she gasped.

I chuckled at her jaw-dropping face and using my thumb, I slowly closed it. "Not much people have that expression on their first date when they're brought here, Felicity," I chuckled.

Her expression went from happy to surprised. "D-date?" She stated but came more like a question.

"Yes, like normal people," I answered her before picking up the tray of burgers and fries that I ordered.

As soon as I placed it on our table, Felicity grabbed the napkins and placed it on her lap. She looked at me, waiting for me to do the same but I did otherwise. "What?" She questioned.

I grabbed the napkin, folded it again and placed it back on the table. Then, I opened the catsup and squeezed it onto the tissue paper.

"Dip the fries and eat," I told her and she looked at me with confusion. She honestly looked so cute right now and I couldn't hide the amusement in my face.

She did what I told her to do but added another thing, she used a fork to pick up the fries! Felicity Lowell, you will be the death of me.

"These potato wedges are so small! They're also good," she hummed. Again, I laughed at what she said, enjoying her adorable expressions. "First of all, these are not potato wedges," I pointed to the fries. "You call them french fries."

Who knew that a queen could have never tasted simple fast foods before? Even as a vampire king, I did. All formalities aside, seriously? How did she even last her teenage years without knowing McDonald's?

"I've tried burgers before!" she exclaimed happily as if trying to prove a point. "Mary used to bring me some whenever she grills them. It's always good and I loved the pickles in it." The smile on her face was evident.

Mary. It's been a while since the day I've seen my sister's journal about the revelation of Mary's true identity. I have a lot of questions about why she never told her the truth but I guess the real question was, how did she even fake her own death?

"Dimitrius?" Felicity questioned and that's when I realized that I must have zoned out for a minute. "I'm sorry, I just kind of got lost in the moment," I told her honestly and she just nodded.

Felicity and I each ate our cheeseburgers and every moan she made out of the deliciousness did nothing to help me down there. It's probably a good thing that she could not see what's under the table.

"Don't do that sound, please?" I asked her and she looked at me confused with some fries in her mouth and catsup on the side of her lips.

"What sound?" She asked me but I told her to not mind it anymore. "Nothing," I smiled and my thumb took off the sauce on her mouth and I brought it to my lips.

"Have you ever tried soda before?" I asked her and she shook her head. What a true princess she has been. I'm certain that she has also never tried to drink alcoholic beverages before. This girl's as innocent and pure as she smells and looks.

Felicity looked suspiciously to the cup in front of her. Who would get an ice cream and a soda in two different cups when you can get them both in one? So I ordered a coke float hoping that she'll like it.

"Take a sip," I told her and she immediately did. Felicity closed her eyes as she tasted it and then, it immediately went wide open. "This is good!" She slurred and sipped again.

The moment we both got here and watched as she tried different foods never had a dull moment. All I felt was that with her, I felt free and fun. She makes everything seem so easy and like she doesn't care for anything else but the moment happening. I wish my optimism was like hers, I probably lost it centuries ago.

"Do you know that processed food can be so good?" I asked her but it came more like a statement when I dipped the chicken nuggets in the barbeque sauce and held it in front of her mouth.

One more thing that I liked about her was that she wasn't shy to eat in front of me like some other girls I have tried to be with. Felicity's not the type of person that would be wild and free in ways that she would be passive and aggressive. She's someone her own character that you can not explain through a thousand words, not even the word perfection comes close.

"Oh yeah?" She asked me and bit half of the nugget from my hand which the other half, I popped it into my mouth. Thanks to myself, even as a vampire, I could still taste the deliciousness like these.

I just stared at her while she ate the food with no hesitation. "Have you ever not look so beautiful?" I whispered under my breath which she should have heard since her eyes averted to mine.

"I'm not, Dimitrius. Most people use the word beautiful to describe me and I'm thankful for that but I wish to think otherwise. I look at myself and see a young woman who missed doing the greater things in life just because I was locked up in a castle, training to be a perfection. All of those didn't measure to the word beautiful," she said sadly.

Although she feels that way, I would always look at her and see an angel, a goddess in front of me. "Felicity, inside and out, you're not only beautiful but you are everything else that is good. Nothing's too late, you know. You haven't missed everything and I'm going to make sure that you won't miss out on anything," I reassured her.

Felicity's faded smile grew once more and one of her hands touched my face. Not that I minded but it surprised me with the sudden act of affection. She caressed my cheek before whispering a genuine, "thank you."

"You never have to thank me, Felicity. You deserve more than everything I able to give you," I told her and held her hand closer to my face, feeling the pulse of her wrist.

"Tell me more about yourself, Dimitrius," she asked me and of course, I answered her back. "Well, what do you want to know?"

She thought for a second before showering me with a lot of questions. "Remember the game we played before? I'll ask you questions and I'll give you blood," she said while holding up her wrists. When I nodded, she started with the easy ones.

"So I know that you turned when you were twenty-two, and then, you're Dimitrius Stone, King of all Vampires, you have two siblings and you play the violin beautifully. How was your human life and how old are you as a vampire?"

I laughed while she rushed and said all those things about me just to get to her last two questions. "Last time I counted, I was eight centuries old. My life as a human? Well, I grew up in a loving home. Both of my parents were farmers. Yes, we were poor but all I can ever tell was that we were all happy, Rosaleen and Katherine, they were my father's favorites while I was my mom's. I guess being a human held all those emotions and life in me before I turned to who I am today," I told her.

Felicity listened as I said all those things about me. It seemed like she genuinely cared. I continued telling her about my life stories even if there weren't much to tell, she showed me that all stories are important to be heard and known. It made me feel like someone different from the rest.

"You're an interesting vampire," she smiled and then, she used the hairpin from her hair and pricked her ring finger, drawing blood.

The smell of her sweet addicting blood came to my nose and instantly, my fangs elongated. I thought that she was going to let me suck her finger but she did the same thing that I did before.

When she had so many wounds, I used my blood and tapped it onto her lips to heal her. This time, she was the one who touched my lips, letting the blood drop into my mouth.

Purity and innocence, sweetness and addiction, that's how I could describe her taste. As the few drops of blood came through my system, I closed my eyes and savored it. It drew me closer to her once more. Somehow, I could feel her connection through her blood.

"Thank you," I gratified her which she returned with a smile and said,

"At least, we both had fun."

• • • • •

16K reads! Thank you all so much, it just keeps getting up and I could never be happier. So here goes a chapter entitled, fun. Of course, I want to relate this book in modern time and not just full of old-time fictions. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it took a bit longer to update because I'm currently spending my summer elsewhere.

1.) Did you like this chapter?

2.) What's your favorite food?

3.) Who are saddened by the fact that Felicity only tried McDonald's at the age of nineteen?

4.) What do you want to happen next?

5.) How old are you and how did you find my story?

That's all for today, see you in the next update!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

530K 23.9K 88
Queen Lena Lancaster of the Western kingdom had a deep raging hatred for the race of werewolves since the death of her beloved sister. She enslaved...
677 93 88
The EU referendum had caused chaos even before the votes are cast. For the magic communities murder and destruction has become a threat to everyday l...
265K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
18.4K 296 24
One night when best friends, Anya Honesty Hendricks and Nevaeh Samantha Adams, go out to party and have some fun at a local New York nightclub, they...