ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs (1-3) // ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

By Silverfloor23

She has his name tattooed on her wrist. He had her name tattooed on his wrist. Only they can see each others... More

Cast 1.0
Cast 2.0
Mia James
Themes
Playlist
Prologue
Season One
Mia and Rose
The Unquiet Dead
Late Night Talks
Aliens Of London
World War Three
Dalek
The Letter and A Confession
The Long Game
Rose's Father's Day
A Present
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Bonding {M}

The End Of The World

3.4K 98 85
By Silverfloor23

   The Library was quiet as she read one of her favorite books, when suddenly there was a white light and a grunt, "I didn't mean to do that!" Mia looked up with a frown as she slowly got up from the chair she was sitting in, walking around a bookshelf; where there was a man who was holding his head. "She is so going to kill me." Muttered the man as he looked around, suddenly making eye contact with her.

His green eyes widened before they raked down her body causing her to blush and squirm. "You're still as beautiful as ever. It's been a while since I've seen this you." He walked towards her with a smile before grabbing her hand and taking it. "Mia, I want you to listen to me; I need you to understand that I am a dense man, I don't see things until its right in front of me. I need you to show me, I need you because you are my soulmate. Never forget that. I'm The Doctor, and You're My Soul." With that he clicked his watch, sending her one last wink before disappearing.

"What the hell?"

--------------

Walking into the console room, Mia watched The Doctor throw up a ball. "Right then you two tell me, where do you want to go? Backwards or Forwards in time. It's your choice, what's it gonna be?" Mia honestly didn't mind as long as it was an adventure. Rose shook her head and gave a smile, "Forwards" The Doctor looked towards Mia who smiled and nodded causing him to push a couple of buttons. "How far?" He asked causing Mia to hum lightly. "100 years" Rose spoke causing him to flip a few switches and push a level. Everyone hung on to the console as the ship came to life.

The landing was quick, "There you go! Step outside those doors, it's the 22 century." Rose gapped in shock as Mia smiled, "Your kidding." Mia laughed causing The Doctor to give himself a boast of ego. "That's a bit boring for my Soulmate. Do you want to go further?" Mia smiled and nodded causing him to laugh and smile back. The trip this time was a little longer than the other as The Doctor watched Mia. Rose was trying to get his attention but his eyes were on her as she watched the console light up, before gently closing her eyes as she listened to her sound.

"10 thousand years into the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005. The new Roman Empire." Rose laughed as Mia smirked towards her mate. "You think your so hot and impressive." Mia spoke in a teasing tone, causing him to look offended. "I am so hot and impressive." Mia laughed, "You wish." Rose rolled her eyes at their flirting her mind reeling; wasn't this supposed to be her trip?!

"Right then, you asked for it." He walked around her, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead as he went around pulling levers, pushing buttons, and flipping switches. "I know exactly where to go. Hold On" This time the ride was longer than before as 'Blue' bounced around through time and space. Blue was the name Mia decided to call her and she seemed to have no problem with the name either.

Finally dinging a bell it all stopped, "Where are we?" Rose asked causing The Doctor to point at the door. "What's out there?" Mia asked with a bright smile causing The Doctor to give her a look in awe. Her smile was absolutely breathtaking to him, the beauty she radiated was more breathtaking to him then anything else in the world.

Mia and Rose both rushed to the door, Mia forced to let Rose go first since she had been a little further away from the door than Rose. Both girls gapped in shock at the sight of the big room, "It's cool!" Mia smiled back toward The Doctor who was already looking at her with admiration in his eyes.

The girls go down a flight of steps and a large shutter in the wall descends to reveal an orbital view of the Earth. "You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty six. Five billion years in your future, and this is the day" He looks at his wrist watch. "Hold on." The sun flares and turns red. "This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world." Mia watched in awe as Rose gaps in shock. This was definitely something Mia could get used too, with her soulmate by her side.

Earth Death is scheduled for fifteen thirty nine

Mia, The Doctor and Rose walk along a corridor. His hand clamped around Mia's as they took in the sights. He didn't want to let her go, she was the only comfortable thing in the place.
"So, when it says guests, does that mean people?" Rose asked as she glanced down to their hands before glaring slightly and looking away. "Depends what you mean by people." Mia spoke as she look around with a wonder look causing The Doctor to smile softly at her. "I mean people. What do you think?" Rose snapped back causing The Doctor to huff.

"Aliens." He growled back, his eyes flashing with anger causing Rose to clear her throat and change her tone. "What are they doing on board this spaceship? What's it all for?" She asked causing The Doctor to sigh, "It's not really a spaceship, more like an observation deck. The great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn." The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver on a wall panel. "What for?" Rose asked as Mia looked towards her. "Fun." While Rose still had an effect on her, Mia was a lot stronger with The Doctor around but she knew that she would get stronger eventually without him too. She had been working on it for a while now and with it without Rose; she was going to fight. Although Mia had a feeling Rose wouldn't last for very long. Maybe a year.

'Just a feeling I have.'

——————

A large area with a few display cases and a view of space to the front and above. "Mind you, when I said the great and the good, what I mean is, the rich." The Doctor smirked towards them causing both girls to smile back, "But, hold on. They did this once on Newsround Extra. The sun expanding, that takes hundreds of years." Rose asked as she looked around. "Millions, but the planet's now property of the National Trust. They've been keeping it preserved. See down there? Gravity satellites holding back the sun."

"The planet looks the same as ever. I thought the continents shifted and things." Mia asked as she stepped closer to the window, "They did, and the Trust shifted them back. That's a classic Earth. But now the money's run out, nature takes over." The Doctor mused as he wrapped an arm around Mia's waist.

"How long's it got?"

"About half an hour and then the planet gets roasted."

"Is that why we're here? I mean, is that what you do? Jump in at the last minute and save the Earth?" Rose butted in causing The Doctor to shake his head and snort. "I'm not saving it. Time's up." He smiled down at them, "But what about the people?" Mia asked as she looked up at him which caused him to turn to her with a soft smile. "It's empty. They're all gone. No one left."

"Just me, then." Rose muttered causing both The Doctor and Mia to roll their eyes as A blue-skinned person with golden slit eyes strides towards them.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh, that's nice, thanks." The Doctor mused sarcastically causing Mia to laugh, "But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now." The blue man glared at the three trespassers. "That's me. I'm a guest. Look, I've got an invitation. Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor plus one. I'm the Doctor, this is Mia. She's my plus one. Is that all right? And our plunky blonde, Rose Tyler." The Doctor puts away the piece of apparently blank paper he was showing to the steward. Rose shot both of them a glare as the steward shot her a weird look.

"Well, obviously. Apologies, et cetera. If you're on board, we'd better start. Enjoy." The Steward goes over to a lecturn. "The paper's slightly psychic. It shows them whatever I want them to see. Saves a lot of time." The Doctor quickly shoved the paper in his pocket before Rose could read what was on it.

"He's blue."

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"We have in attendance the Doctor, Mia and their blonde Rose Tyler. Thank you. All staff to their positions." A lot of small people appear. "Hurry, now, thank you. Quick as we can. Come along, come along. And now, might I introduce the next honoured guest? Representing the Forest of Cheam, we have trees, namely, Jabe, Lute and Coffa." A bark-skinned woman enters with two larger male escorts.

"There will be an exchange of gifts representing peace. If you could keep the room circulating, thank you. Next, from the solicitors Jolco and Jolco, we have the Moxx of Balhoon." Another blue alien, this time mostly head and body, sitting on a transport pod.

"And next, from Financial Family Seven, we have the Adherents of the Repeated Meme." A group of black-robed bipeds. "The inventors of Hypo-slip Travel Systems, the brothers Hop Pyleen. Thank you." Fur clad reptilians. The announcements of variations on the biped theme continue. "Cal Spark Plug. Mister and Mrs Palio. The Ambassadors from the City State of Binding Light." The trees go up to the Doctor. "The Gift of Peace. I bring you a cutting of my Grandfather."

She gives the Doctor a rooted twig in a small pot. "Thank you. Yes, gifts. Er, I give you in return air from my lungs."
He breathes gently on Jabe. "How intimate." She muttered flirty, causing him to wince and pull Mia to his side which quickly gave Jabe a sign to back off as she smile at them and walked away. Mia frowned looking between the two confused, only cause before The Doctor had pulled her into him she had been distracted by something else.

"From the Silver Devastation, the sponsor of the main event, please welcome the Face of Boe."  A large glass case barely makes it through the doorway. It contains a giant humanoid head with straggly hair and squinting eyes. Mia watched him as he made eye contact with her and smile gently at her causing her to cock her head to the side in confusion.

"The Moxx of Balhoon." The Doctors voice brought Mia back as a blue alien in a chair rolled up to the three of them. "My felicitations on this historical happenstance. I give you the gift of bodily salivas." Moxx's spit hits Rose in the face causing The Doctor to smirk and Mia to look away trying her hardest not to laugh. "Thank you very much!"

The black-robed group glide up. "Ah! The Adherents of the Repeated Meme. I bring you air from my lungs." A large metal hand holds out a ball. "A gift of peace in all good faith."

"And last but not least, our very special guest. Ladies and gentlemen, and trees and multiforms, consider the Earth below. In memory of this dying world, we call forth the last Human. The Lady Cassandra O'Brien Dot Delta Seventeen." A face in a piece of thin skin stretched in a rectangular frame is wheeled in by two men hidden in top-to-toe hospital whites. "Oh, now, don't stare. I know, I know it's shocking, isn't it? I've had my chin completely taken away and look at the difference. Look how thin I am. Thin and dainty. I don't look a day over two thousand. Moisturise me. Moisturise me."

One of her attendants uses a pump spray on the skin. Both Mia and Rose wince at the women who claimed to be the last human with both of them in the room. "Truly, I am the last Human. My father was a Texan, my mother was from the Arctic Desert. They were born on the Earth and were the last to be buried in its soil. I have come to honour them and say goodbye. Oh, no tears, no tears. I'm sorry. But behold, I bring gifts. From Earth itself, the last remaining ostrich egg. Legend says it had a wingspan of fifty feet and blew fire from its nostrils. Or was that my third husband? Oh, no. Oh, don't laugh. I'll get laughter lines. And here, another rarity." Rose has walked round the back of Cassandra to see just how thin she is, and a 50's juke box is wheeled in.

None of what Cassandra said made any sense to Mia but she stayed clear of the strange thin women. "According to the archives, this was called an iPod. It stores classical music from humanity's greatest composers. Play on!" One of the little attendants presses a button, a 45 is selected and the strains of Tainted Love by Soft Cell ring out.

"Refreshments will now be served. Earth Death in thirty minutes." Rose finally can't take all the aliens, and runs out. The Doctor and Mia go to follow her, but gets intercepted by Jabe. "Doctor?" A light flashes from a device she is holding. A type of camera, presumably. "Thank you." The Doctor nods before he grabs Mia's hand and pulls her away not before she catches the eye of The Face of Boe again.

———

The little assistants are wheeling the Tardis away. On the way to find Rose, Mia had pointed out that they were dragging the TARDIS away causing The Doctor to chase after them. "Oi, now, careful with that. Park it properly. No scratches." One of them hands the Doctor a ticket. It says on one side - Have A Nice Day.

Finally making it back to Rose, she is sitting in one of the observation rooms next to a plant. "Aye, aye. What do you think, then?" The Doctor asked as he sat down pulling Mia into his lap causing Rose to glare at them. "Great. Yeah, fine. Once you get past the slightly psychic paper. They're just so alien. The aliens are so alien. You look at 'em and they're alien." She snapped as she stood up. "Good thing I didn't take you to the Deep South."

"Where are you from?"

"All over the place."

"They all speak English." Rose stated causing The Doctor to shake his head as he plays with Mia's hair, "No, you just hear English. It's a gift of the Tardis. The telepathic field, gets inside your brain and translates." Mia watched as Rose's face changed into a sneer, "It's inside my brain?" She demands. Clearly he didn't tell Rose like he told Mia, 'What else had he told her and not Rose?' She wondered as The Doctor tried to defend himself.

"Well, in a good way."

"Your machine gets inside my head. It gets inside and it changes my mind, and you didn't even ask? Did Mia know?" Mia nodded causing Rose to scuff, "I didn't think about it like that." He defended putting Mia to the side and standing up definitely not liking the way Rose was reacting, sure she didn't know but she was being to emotional about something so small. "No, you were too busy thinking up cheap shots about the Deep South. Who are you, then, Doctor? What are you called? What sort of alien are you?" Rose yelled causing Mia to flinch.

The Doctor glared, suddenly feeling Mia's fear of Rose. He hated that Rose had that effect of her, he wanted his Soul to become strong like he knew she could but with this blonde in the way it wasn't possible. "I'm just the Doctor." He growled, "From what planet?" Rose demanded causing Mia to jump up finally annoyed with this. Mia was fine with Rose attacking her but she was not allowed to go after The Doctor. "Well, it's not as if you'll know where it is!" Mia snapped causing Rose to step closer, "Oh and you know?! Where are you from?"

"What does it matter?" Mia asked.

"Be quiet, Mia! Tell me who you are!"

"This is who I am, right here, right now, all right? All that counts is here and now, and this is me. And don't talk to her that way because I'll take you home right here. Right now!"

"Yeah, and I'm here too because you brought me here, so just tell me."

Earth Death in twenty minutes. Earth Death in twenty minutes.

There was a moment of silence as Rose finally realized that she wasn't going to get an answer and watched The Doctor step in front of Mia to protect her. "All right. As my mate Shareen says, don't argue with the designated driver." She tried to lighten the mood and change the subject but The Doctor continued to glare until Mia gently placed a hand on his arm, calming him down.

Rose takes out her mobile phone. "Can't exactly call for a taxi. There's no signal. We're out of range. Just a bit." The Doctor already regretted bringing her along. He should take her home after this trip but Mia pushed him gently forward to try and get him to make up with Rose. While Rose was a bitch and treated her like shit, she still couldn't let the Doctor hate anyone who had become his companion only because of her.

"Tell you what." He takes her phone apart, "With a little bit of jiggery pokery." Mia smiled at his wording "Is that a technical term, jiggery pokery?" She teased as Rose watching with a roll of her eyes. "Yeah, I came first in jiggery pokery. What about you?" The Doctor smiled at her with adoration "No, I failed hullabaloo." She chuckled as The Doctor finished up Rose's phone. "Oh. There you go." While Rose phones home, the Doctor turned to Mia and held his hand out for hers but she shook her head "I don't have one."

He frowned and nodded, well that was another thing he would have to give her.

Rose finally walked over after her call "Think that's amazing, you want to see the bill." The Doctor chuckled as Rose nodded sadly, "That was five billion years ago. So, she's dead now. Five billion years later, my mum's dead." Mia couldn't help but wince, Jackie was her mum too but she knew Rose wouldn't want her to say anything about it. "Bundle of laughs, you are."
The space station shakes. "That's not supposed to happen."

———

"Indubitably, this is the Bad Wolf scenario. I find the inherent laxity of the on-going multiverse." The Doctor, Mia and Rose enter the main room, "That wasn't a gravity pocket. I know gravity pockets and they don't feel like that. What do you think, Jabe? Listened to the engines. They've pitched up about thirty Hertz. That dodgy or what?" Jabe nodding along with The Doctor. "It's the sound of metal. It doesn't make any sense to me." She muttered with a frown, "Where's the engine room?" Mia asked as she cocked her head to the side. "I don't know, but the maintenance duct is just behind our guest suite, I could show you and your wife."

Mia blushed while The Doctor smirked and nodded to which Rose gapped and glared, "She's not his wife." Rose piped up.

"Partner?"

"No."

"Concubine?" Jabe asked causing The Doctor to snap and glare at Rose for continuing on, "No! She's my soulmate which to me is like a wife and if you have a problem with that then you can leave." Rose immediately shut up and glared at Mia as she hid behind The Doctor to hide her smirk. Jabe watched with amusement as she looked towards Rose, "And what are you? Prostitute?" Rose gapped with a glare towards the tree as Mia burst into giggles behind The Doctor as he turned away with a smile.

"Whatever I am, it must be invisible. Do you mind? Tell you what, you three go and pollinate. I'm going to catch up with family. Quick word with Michael Jackson." Rose goes to talk to Cassandra. "Don't start a fight." Mia spoke gently before turning to him as well, "I'm actually gonna talk to the face for a moment, I'll catch up." She leans up to place a kiss on his cheek only for him to move his face causing her to kiss him on the lips. Her eyes widened as she blushed while he smirked and winked at her before he offers Jabe his arm.

"I'm all yours." He spoke towards Jabe but his eyes never left Mia's while Jabe watched in happiness at the two. "And I want you home by midnight." Mia teased as she walked towards Boe who was already looking at her.

Earth Death in fifteen minutes. Earth Death in fifteen minutes.

"You know who I am, don't you." Mia spoke as she stopped at Boe causing him to hum and answer her in her mind. "Yes. I also know that you'll be safe with me until after Rose leaves. Then you can find your soulmate."

Mia turned to see Rose talked with Cassandra before looking back to Boe, "So tell me, I haven't met you yet; I'm sure of that but why were you so keen on me coming to talk to you now?" Boe smiled at her, she was still as smart as ever. "Oh how I have missed you. You're right, you haven't met me yet but you will soon. We are great friends from a long time in my past but shortly in your future. I was even at your-." He paused causing her to cock her head in confusion, "My what?" She asked but he just gave a small smile and shook his head.

"That's enough spoilers for now. We will meet again and then I will have another message for you, but before you go. Don't let Rose control Your life and the one you have with The Doctor. She won't be around for long and he won't put up with it either."

With that he rolled away, and as he did Mia finally noticed that Rose was nowhere to be found and she needed to find the Doctor.

Earth Death in ten minutes. Earth Death in ten minutes.

Smoke from the room is filling the corridor and the glare is coming through a small glass panel in the door. The little assistants have gathered. As Mia, The Doctor and Jabe all meet up in front of the room. "Hold on. Get back." The Doctor does the sonic thing on another small panel.

Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising.

"Is the Steward in there?!" Jabe asked with wide eyes as Mia grimaced at the smell, "You can smell him. Hold on, there's another sun filter programmed to descend." He runs off with Mia in tow. Rushing down the hall they finally make it to the room where the sun filter was programmed.

Sun filter descending.

He works the door panel, "Anyone in there?" Mia asked as a shout was heard from the other side. "Let me out!" Rose snapped back causing the Doctor to roll his eyes. "Oh, well, it would be you." Mia smacked him lightly as Rose continues to shout. "Open the door!"

"Hold on. Give us two ticks."

The Doctor struggles to get it open as the computer started to fight back against his sonic. "Just what we need.
The computer's getting clever." He muttered as Rose shouted again, "Stop mucking about!" Mia watched as he struggled before shouting back. "He's not mucking about. It's fighting back."

"Open the door!"

"I know!"

"The lock's melted!"

Sun filter Descending. Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising.

"The whole thing's jammed. I can't open the doors. Stay there! Don't move!" The Doctor shouted as he grabbed Mia's hand and pulled her along while Rose slumped against the door with a roll of her eyes, "Where are am I going to go, Ipswich?"

Earth Death in five minutes.

"The metal machine confirms. The spider devices have infiltrated the whole of Platform One." Jabe tells everyone as Cassandra rolled closer "How's that possible? Our private rooms are protected by a code wall. Moisturise me, moisturise me." She demanded "Summon the Steward." Moxx demands as Jabe shakes her head sadly. "I'm afraid the Steward is dead."

"Who killed him?"

"This whole event was sponsored by the Face of Boe. He invited us. Talk to the Face. Talk to the Face." Cassandra blames as The Doctor and Mia enter. Mia glared at the trampoline, "It wasn't him, paper-cut."

"Easy way of finding out. Someone bought their little pet on board. Let's send him back to master." The Doctor puts down the spider that Jabe was scanning, and it scuttles off to Cassandra and scans her, then goes to the black gowned group. "The Adherents of the Repeated Meme. J'accuse!" Cassandra gasped dramatically but Mia could tell it was faked. "That's all very well, and really kind of obvious, but if you stop and think about it." He goes over to the Adherants. Their leader tries to hit him, so he pulls of its arm.

"A Repeated Meme is just an idea. And that's all they are, an idea." He pulls one of the wires dangling from the arm, and the Adherants all collapse. "Remote controlled Droids. Nice little cover for the real troublemaker. Go on, Jimbo. Go home." The Doctor gives the spider a nudge, and it returns to Cassandra. "I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed. At arms!"

Her attendants raise their spray guns.
"What are you going to do, moisturise me?" The Doctor mocked sarcastically, "With acid. Oh, you're too late, anyway. My spiders have control of the mainframe. Oh, you all carried them as gifts, tax free, past every code wall. I'm not just as pretty face."

"Sabotaging a ship while you're still inside it? How stupid's that?" Mia asked her causing Cassandra to smirk back. "I'd hoped to manufacture a hostage situation with myself as one of the victims. The compensation would have been enormous."

"Five billion years and it still comes down to money." Mia grumbled as she shook her head. "Do you think it's cheap, looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me. Not that freaky little kid of yours." Cassandra hissed at him. "Arrest her, the infidel" Moxx shouted as he pointed at her. "Oh, shut it, pixie. I've still got my final option."

Earth Death in three minutes.

"And here it comes. You're just as useful dead, all of you. I have shares in your rival companies and they'll triple in price as soon as you're dead. My spiders are primed and ready to destroy the safety systems. How did that old Earth song go? Burn, baby, burn."

"Then you'll burn with us." Jabe hissed at her, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I know the use of teleportation is strictly forbidden, but I'm such a naughty thing. Spiders, activate." There is a series of explosions through the Platform. "Forcefields gone with the planet about to explode. At least it'll be quick. Just like my fifth husband. Oh, shame on me."

Safety systems failing.

"Bye, bye, darlings. Bye, bye, my darlings." Cassandra and her attendants beam out.

Heat levels rising.

"Reset the computer." Moxx shouted causing Jabe to shake her head at the fellow alien "Only the Steward would know how." Everyone looked towards The Doctor as he began speaking. "No. We can do it by hand. There must be a system restore switch. Mia, come on. You lot, just chill."

Heat rising. Earth Death in two minutes. Earth Death in two minutes. Heat levels critical. Heat levels critical.

As they made their way into the engine room, he sighed in annoyance. "Oh. And guess where the switch is." On the other side of the turning razor sharp fans.

Heat levels rising. Heat levels rising.

The Doctor pulls a breaker lever and the fans slow a little, but it resets as soon as he lets go of it.

External temperature five thousand degrees.

Mia pulls the breaker and holds it down. "You can't. The heat's going to vent through this place." The Doctor grabs her hands off the handle causing her to look up at him with a small smile of determination. "I know." The Doctor shook his head as he stared his soulmate down. "Your hands will burn. I can't let you!" He snapped as she went for the lever again. Her eyes glaring at him with determination, quickly grabbing him by the neck she pulling him down into a kiss. A heated kiss that lasted only a few seconds but it encouraged him immensely. "Then stop wasting time, Time Lord." And with that she pulls the lever down.

Heat levels rising. Heat levels rising.

The Doctor makes it past the first fan his heart pounding.

Heat levels critical. Heat levels critical.

The Doctor looks back at Mia, then turns back and runs past the second fan. Glare lances through into the main observation gallery.

Heat levels rising. Heat levels rising.

Mia held onto the lever until her flesh began to burn off, her scream echoing causing The Doctor to move faster. His Soul was being hurt to give him time till she finally lets go of the breaker and the fans speed up to faster than before until they are just a blur.

Planet explodes in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five

The Doctor shuts his eyes and walks past the last fan as Mia slide down the wall staring at her hands in horror. She's in pain but she doesn't regret helping the man who would show her life. Her eyes begin to close from shock of pain as everything blurs.

Four.

He opens his eyes, realises he is safe and dashes for the reset breaker. "Raise shields!"

Rushing back over to Mia, his eyes wide in horror as he grabs her hands. Gently closing his eyes he breaths out some regeneration energy to heal her wounds before grabbing her and pulling her to his chest as she sleeps peacefully.

"Thank you, My Soul."

The Doctor enters and goes over to Jabe with Mia in his arms. Rose watches as he speak to them, Jabe nodding before he hands Mia over. Then walks over towards Rose, "You all right?" He glared at her before looking around "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm full of ideas, I'm bristling with them. Idea number one, teleportation through five thousand degrees needs some kind of feed. Idea number two, this feed must be hidden nearby. " He smashes open the alleged ostrich egg to reveal a small device. "Idea number three, if you're as clever as me, then a teleportation feed can be reversed."

"Oh, you should have seen their little alien faces." Cassandra is beamed back in, "Oh." She noticed everyones glares, mainly the dark look The Doctor had as he spoke. "The last human."

"So, you passed my little test. Bravo. This makes you eligible to join, er, the Human Club."

"People have died, Cassandra. You murdered them. My Soulmate almost Died."

"It depends on your definition of people, and that's enough of a technicality to keep your lawyers dizzy for centuries. Take me to court, then, Doctor, and watch me smile and cry and flutter-" The Doctor smirks as she begins to creak, "And creak?" Cassandra frowns, "And what?" The Doctor just smiled even more and nodded to her "Creak. You're creaking."

"What? Ah! I'm drying out! Oh, sweet heavens. Moisturise me, moisturise me! Where are my surgeons? My lovely boys! It's too hot!"

"You raised the temperature."

"Have pity! Moisturise me! Oh, oh, Doctor. I'm sorry. I'll do anything." Cassandra begged but The Doctor just watched. "Help her." Rose whispered causing The Doctor to shoot her a nasty glare. "Everything has its time and everything dies. Especially her after what she did." Rose couldn't help but flinch in hurt as he glared at her. Why was he mad at her? "I'm too young!" She finally yells as she explodes with Rose flinching. The Doctor didn't care as he walked back over to the trees, grabbed Mia and walked out of the room.

———

When Mia finally awakes, The Doctor explained to her about what happened causing her to lecture him about using up his lives for her to which he just said that he would do it over and over again if he had too. After that it was just Mia, Rose and the Doctor are left, looking at the asteroids that were once the Earth as they float past the red giant Sun.

"The end of the Earth. It's gone. We were too busy saving ourselves. No one saw it go. All those years, all that history, and no one was even looking. It's just-"

"Come with me."

———

A baby cries, a man laughs. The Doctor, Mia, and Rose stand in the middle of teeming people going about their daily lives. "Big Issue! Big Issue!" A man yells as they move through the crowd. "You think it'll last forever, people and cars and concrete, but it won't. One day it's all gone. Even the sky. My planet's gone. It's dead. It burned like the Earth. It's just rocks and dust before its time." Mia gripped his hand as he looked down at her with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" Rose interrupted causing him to sigh, "There was a war and we lost." He spoke as he looked towards the sky for a second. "A war with who? What about your people?" Mia couldn't help but be slightly irritated by Rose's question. If he wanted to say anything, he would have already done it but she just continues to pester him. "I'm a Time Lord. I'm the last of the Time Lords. They're all gone. I'm the only survivor. I'm left travelling on my own 'cos there's no one else."

"There's me." Rose grabbed The Doctors hand causing him to force a smile and pull it out of her grip. While keeping his other in Mia's causing her to smile at him.

"There's me as well. I'm your soulmate. I'll always be here."

"You've seen how dangerous it is. Do you want to go home?" Mia immediately shook her head while Rose sighed, "I don't know. I want. Oh, can you smell chips?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"I want chips."

"Me too."

"Me Three"

"Right then, before you get me back in that box, chips it is, and you can pay." Rose smirks towards Mia causing her to roll her eyes. "No money." The Doctor shrugs causing Mia to laugh, "What sort of date are you? Come on then, tightwad, chips are on me. We've only got five billion years till the shops close."

———————

Sorry for the late update. I am slowly working on this one but because everyone wanted an update here y'all go. Thank you all for the support sorry I haven't been doing much, I have so many ideas but no motivation. Anyway, I don't know when I'll get another update out so please bare with me but enjoy guys!

And thank you all again and please let me know if this needs any corrections it is two in the morning and I'm half asleep.

Happy Halloween as well!!!!

—————————————————-

A/N - 11/16/21 - Edited and Rewritten a little.

————————————

- Updated and Rewritten, 1/11/22

6,047 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 18
the story in which a shy stylist meets the blonde music teacher. when they both find out that each others names on their wrists, will they want to be...
7K 447 15
In this world, people are born with the tattoo of their soulmate on their body. You can either ignore the tattoo or find your soulmate. What happens...
376K 12.6K 28
Everyone has a tattoo on their wrist of the first words their soulmate will say to them. But what happens when one person in the relationship is mute...
54 0 4
The Doctor and the Master are both the stuff of legend in the kinky world, but outside of it, their personal life is a mess.