Kidnapped by Jason McCann

Da SwagBelieberXox

Kelsey was a normal 17 year old girl. With straight A's and a lot of friends. She was really happy just enjoy... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Last chapter!
Sequel

Chapter 8

4.3K 81 14
Da SwagBelieberXox

*Kelsey's pov*

He dragged me to my room and threw me on the bed.

Me:"Jason I swear-" he slapped me again. That's it.

Me:"YOU KNOW WHAT JASON? FUCK YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD NEVER LOVE A COLD BLOODED KILLER LIKE YOU. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. NO....YOU RUINED EVERYONE'S LIFE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WERE THE REASON THAT YOUR FAMILY DIED. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!"

I stared at him breathing heavily as he stared at me his eyes black, face red, jaw clenched, fist into balls his chest moved up and down as he took deep breaths.

Suddenly, I felt a really hard sting on my left cheek and I felt to the ground with a loud thud. I held my cheek and rubbed it trying to help the pain but it only made it worse. Then, he kicked me in the stomach causing me to double over on the floor and groan.
And he kept doing that for what felt like hours until, I heard the door slammed open.

Mason:"Jason what the fuck?!" He yelled then pulled Jason away from me.

Mason:"Calm down man." He said. I closed my eyes because the pain was too much then blackness came over me.

*Mason's pov* (surprise!)

We walked back to the house talking about the game until, I heard noises coming from upstairs.

Me:"What's going on?" I asked the guys as they sat on the couches.

Luke:"I don't know. Go check." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes before sprinting up the stairs two at a time.

I finally reached Kelsey's room where the noises got louder and I heard groaning. It can't be what I think it is.

I shoved the door open and ran inside. What the fuck?!

Kelsey was on the floor looking half dead while Jason was beating the shit out of her!

Me:"Jason what the fuck?!" I yelled then ran towards him and pulled him away. His eyes were pitch black and his face was red from anger. Oh no. What'd she do?

Me:"Calm down man." I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. I looked down to Kelsey and saw that she was unconscious, blood all over her face. I gasped at the sight.

Me:"Come on. You need some fresh air." I said and pulled him out of the room. He was more calmer now but his eyes were still black.

I walked him downstairs and into the living room. The guys looked at us curious.

Me:"Brian. Get Jason out of here. I don't think it's a good idea if he stays. Let him calm down." He looked at me confused but still nodded. Jason didn't say anything he just followed Brian out of the house. After, the front door shut the guys started asking questions like ' what's going on?' ' what happened to him?' 'Wheres kelsey?- Shit. I forgot about Kelsey.

Me:"Guys shut up! I'll tell you later now let's go help Kelsey." They immediately stood up and followed me upstairs. We walked into her room and the boys ran over to her.

Adam:"Babes? Oh my god. Why isn't she responding?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I never saw Adam like this. He has never cried over a girl before. He really cares about kelsey and I can see that.

Me:"That's why we need to help her."

Taylor:"That fucking bastard! How could he do this to her?!" He yelled. They looked back at her saying nothing.

Luke:"I'll go call Bruce." He said then disappeared out of the room. Bruce is our doctor. He knows we're criminals because he only works for gangs.

Adam picked Kelsey up and carried her to the bed before putting her gently down.

Me:"Taylor go get the emergency bag from the bathroom." He nodded then went to the bathroom and bought the bag.

Me:"I know it's wrong with ought her permission but we have to clear the wounds. So, Adam take her clothes of." I said awkwardly. The boys looked at me in shock before taking her shirt of leaving her in her bra. Then he took her pants down.

Adam:"Oh my god..." he mumbled as he looked at her. She had bruises and scratches everywhere on her body. I sighed before walking over to them.

Me:"Adam I know it's hard for you to see her like this but she'll be alright." I patted his shoulder. I walked around the other side and started cleaning her up. After I've finished we dressed her up and waited for Bruce to come.

➡➡➡

Bruce:"What happened now? "

Me:"It's not for us. It's for a friend. Follow me." He nodded and we walked back to Kelsey's room where  Adam was sleeping next to her.

Me:"Adam wake up...Bruce is here." I shook him. He got of the bed and I nodded towards Bruce.

*After some time*

Bruce:"She's in a bad condition. One of her ribs is broken and she has bruises all over her body which will make it hard for her to move around. I suggest she stays in bed for a few weeks till she's healed then I'll come check up on her again." He said as we walked down to the living room.

Me:"Alright thanks Bruce. We apriciate everything you've done for us."I shook hand with him and walked him out of the door.

Adam:"So?" He asked me impatiently.

Me:"She has a broken rib. So nothing that bad. But she has to stay in bed for a few weeks because she has to heal. She can't move around that much because it will make everything worse."

Adam:"I'm fucking gonna kill that nigga! At the end he will kill her! This past year all we heard from him is...Oh my god I can't wait to have her in my arms...and now that he has her he's taking her life away. Literally." He spoke. Venom dropping from every word. The guys nodded in agreement and yeah, his right.

I thought that Jason will treat her like the Queen she is and make her fall in love with him but no he has to beat the living hell out of her. I sat down on the couch and kept salient. No one dared to say anything eles.

We heard the front door open then close and our head shot up.

Jason:"What ya'll staring at?" He spat.
We looked back down again not saying nothing.

Jason:"I'll be in my room." He said then left.

Brian:"He was out of his mind Bro." He said as he sat down with us.

Me:"What'd he do?"

Brian:"He was shouting all over the place and kicked and punched everything in sight." He sighed. I nodded and looked up as I saw someone coming down the stairs.

Me:"Where are you going all dressed up?" I asked when I saw that he was dressed up like he was going to a night club.

Jason:"Out." He simply said then slammed the door shut.

Taylor:"I don't even care where he goes but I'm going to bed." He went upstairs followed by the boys. The only people in the room was me and Adam. His head was down as tears came out of his eyes. I went over and sat next to him.

Me:"Adam go take a rest. Kels will be okay. Just go to bed and you can see her tomorrow." He nodded then we went to our rooms.

*Kelsey's pov*

I woke up to my whole body in pain. I opened my eyes and saw that my wounds were cleaned and that I was in new clothes. I looked around confused and tried to sit up but it just made the pain worse. I looked over to my balcony doors and saw that it was night.

I can't believe that Jason would do this to me. He says he loves me but he doesn't. Not like I care because I hate that monster.

I took small steps towards the balcony and opened the big double doors. The nights cold air instantly hitting against my body making me shiver. I walked over to my comfy chair and looked up to the sky. It was so magical. Stars covering the whole sky, shining above us so brightly. I wish I was a star. Not have any problems just...relax.

I need to escape. This may be my chance. I mean the boys are probably asleep and....but wait I can't even walk normally in this state. I hate you so much Jason MacCan!

I saw Jason's car pull up in front of the house. He stepped out then went over to the other side and opened the door. A girl or shall I say slut stepped out the car. She had butty shorts on with only a bra and a jacket and she was wearing heeles. He put his arm around her and walked inside the house.

I didn't feel jealous at all. I mean before he would beat the shit out of my I would flip out. But now don't feel a thing. His a monster, a cold blooded dickhead. A mother fucking playboy. So I don't care.

I went back to bed and carefully laid back down. I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't. You know that feeling when your eyes are burning from tiredness and when you try to sleep you just can't? Yeah that's how I feel.

After a few minutes I heard loud moaning coming from the room next to me. You have to be kidding me. Why on earth did he kidnappe me saying he loves me but beats me and fucks other girls?

I groand and squeezed the pillow against my head trying to block the noises. But they just got louder.

After 30 minutes of hearing moaning and groaning they finally stopped. Hallelujah!

I closed my eyes and before I knew I was fast asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
162 7 36
What will happen when Cho, a poor 19 years old student, gets kidnapped by a strange woman to spy on the prince ? Cho was doing her life when one day...
128K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...
369 55 24
Stacy Louis is 18 years old. Her parents are very strict and will not let her have a boyfriend, but she fell in love with a famous vine star named Ca...