TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios

Par kagesyama

I rarely ever see TMNT stories revolving around the 2007 Turtles, so I'm here to show my favorite version of... Plus

How You Meet
A Second Encounter: Leonardo
A Second Encounter: Raphael
A Second Encounter: Donatello
Safe Haven: Leonardo
Safe Haven: Raphael
Safe Haven: Donatello
Safe Haven: Michelangelo
Best Friends & Unfamiliar Feelings: Leonardo
Best Friends & Unfamiliar Feelings: Raphael
Best Friends & Unfamiliar Feelings: Donatello
Best Friends & Unfamiliar Feelings: Michelangelo
Unspoken Thoughts: Leonardo
Unspoken Thoughts: Raphael
Unspoken Thoughts: Donatello
Unspoken Thoughts: Michelangelo
Accidental Confessions: Leonardo
Accidental Confessions: Raphael
Accidental Confessions: Donatello
Accidental Confessions: Michelangelo
A/N: 1k READS!!! (And A Special Surprise)
Lost In You: Leonardo (Song Fic)
Evermore: Raphael (Song Fic)
Enchanted: Donatello (Song Fic)
I Know Places: Michelangelo (Song Fic)
Burning Question: Leonardo
Burning Question: Raphael
Burning Question: Donatello
Burning Question: Michelangelo
No Guidance: Leonardo
No Guidance: Raphael
No Guidance: Donatello
No Guidance: Michelangelo
The First Date: Leonardo
The First Date: Raphael
The First Date: Donatello
The First Date: Michelangelo
Sneaking Suspicions: Leonardo
Sneaking Suspicions: Raphael
Sneaking Suspicions: Donatello
Sneaking Suspicions: Michelangelo
Changing Face: Leonardo
Changing Face: Raphael
Changing Face: Donatello
Changing Face: Michelangelo
My First Kiss Went a Little Like This: Leonardo
My First Kiss Went a Little Like This: Raphael
My First Kiss Went a Little Like This: Donatello

A Second Encounter: Michelangelo

3.9K 125 37
Par kagesyama

Michelangelo's POV

"Dude! I'm scared!" I whispered into my microphone.

"Okay," I heard Donnie say on the other end. "We're looking at a classic Stage Two Scenario. They're moving in on you! Get ready!"

My heart was pounding against my chest as my eyes wandered about the room, frantically searching for any means of escape.

"I'm all alone.. I need Raph! I'm not ready for this!" I cried out.

"The thermals are giving me two to your north and a two-by-two formation to your northwest." He replied, ignoring my cries for help.

"I can't see a thing, dude. I need backup this time, man! Backuuuup!" I shouted out in the form of a whisper.

"Initiate Plan Omega!" Donnie ordered. "I repeat, Plan Omega is a go! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

I swung around my foam nunchucks as kids came running at me. "Who wants a balloon animal?" In a matter of seconds, kids were screaming and tackling me as they beat me with their foam nunchucks.

I raised my hands to keep them from hitting me in the face. "Oh, just let me hit 'em back once, Donnie!"

"Nononono! No ninja tactics! This could lose our permit!"

As quickly as they came, they ran off into the other room, leaving me cower away in my suffering. I heard Donnie ask if the children were still around, but all I could do was I whine in pain, clutching my stomach and rolling on my side.

Instead of paying me extra like the last person, the birthday boy's mom offered me extra cake for the road. I accepted it and took the original amount of money I was getting paid, waving goodbye to the kids as I left. I made my way to my van that was parked up front, opening the doors in the back.

"Donnie, how did these kids get so violent?" I whispered into the microphone.

"I think it has something to do with cartoons."

I ripped off the fake zipper on my plastron and threw it in the pile of pizza boxes and soda cans strewn about the back of the van. I then took off my fake turtle head and breathed in the fresh air. The breeze picked up and blew the tails of my mask over my eyes as I climbed into the back of the van and shut the doors. I dumped my turtle head costume in the backseat and hopped behind the wheel before speeding down the road.

"Don, you ever feel like you're meant for more? To do more? You see, everyday it's the same thing: wake up, birthday party gigs, say 'dude' a lot, drive home, watch tv, train, rinse, repeat." I said, looking into the camera above my rear view mirror.

Don sighed. "Yeah, I know. Isn't it great?"

I rolled my eyes. "Alls I'm sayin', Donnie, is that no one would notice if you did one of these gigs every now and again." I pointed out. I stared at the road in front of me, waiting for the stoplight to switch to green.

"Where is your Cowabunga Carl head?!" I heard Donnie yell, snapping me out of my daze.

"Dude, it's a turtle head on my turtle head! I think we'll be okay." I said exasperated.

"Uh oh." I heard him say on the other end.

I peaked over my shoulder and saw a man in the car next to me staring. "Aw, nuts!"

"You're doing the face thing, right?"

I groaned. "Yes, sir." I said through gritted teeth. I think sat up straight and plastered a big toothy grin on my face, keeping my eyes wide open as I turned to the guy and waved.

"There you go!" I heard Donnie say as he watched me through the monitor.

"This is so stupid. Just get me out of here, dude!" I said, my face never changing as I spoke.

"Relax! Working on it. Okay, traffic's clear. Eastbound for two blocks then hookup with Route J."

I heard him tapping on his keyboard, and soon the stoplight turned green. Laughing, I sped off and followed the directions Donnie gave me. As I drove, I noticed something strange about the street I was driving down. Then I realized that it was the same street (Y/N) lived on! An idea crossed my mind as I pulled up in front of your house and turned off the car.

"What are you doing, Mikey?" Donnie said.

"Relax! Just making a quick pit stop." I undid my seatbelt and grabbed the piece of cake I was given from the party I just came from, climbing in the backseat to put on my mask and fake zipper. I reached over the seat and turned off the camera before exiting the van in my disguise.

I hope she likes buttercream frosting.

I made my way up the porch steps, ringing the doorbell and waiting patiently. A moment later, the door opened slowly, revealing the same girl I met three days ago. Her eyes revealed a bit of surprise and confusion, but she smiled nonetheless.

"Mikey! Hi! What brings you here?"

I smiled beneath my mask. "Oh, I was just passing by when I thought I could stop by and give you this." I held the piece of cake wrapped in tinfoil out to her.

She giggled and took the cake before opening the door more and stepping aside. "Want to come in?"

"Totally!" I stepped inside and turned to look at (Y/N) as she closed the door.

"Make yourself at home. My sister's at school right now, and I don't have to go to work for another couple hours." She then made her way to the kitchen to put the cake in the fridge.

I looked about the room as I sat on the couch, staring at pictures and other memoirs. Every picture was only of her and her sister. "Hey," I called to her as she walked back into the living room. "Where's your parents?"

I immediately regretted asking. The expression on her face was a mix of anger and betrayal. She sat down beside me and stayed silent for a moment, trying to come up with the right thing to say. She then sighed deeply and told me the full story of how her parents gave her and her sister up when she was only 15 and her sister didn't even know how to walk yet. They grew up in an orphanage together, and when (Y/N) turned 18, she became her sister's legal guardian and raised her on her own. I was at a loss for words, and all I could think to do was pat her shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better," I said to break the silence. "I don't know my parents. In fact, me or any of my brothers know them. We were raised by someone who found us when we were babies."

She looked up at me. "And you never wondered who your parents were?"

I shrugged, my turtle head shifting a bit from the movement. "I used to, but I figured I should appreciate the family that I got now, y'know? You still have your sister, so you should focus on the fact that you're not completely alone. Because you both need each other."

(Y/N) smiled and nodded. "I suppose you're right."

"C'mere." I said, pulling her into a hug. I hated seeing people upset, and although we just met, it hurt me seeing her like this.

"Hey, how did you get your costume to look and feel so realistic?" She asked, her fingers running along the edge of my shell as we hugged.

Crap. I didn't think this through, did I?

"Uh... M-My brother's all into cosplay, y'know? He spends all his time trying to make super realistic costumes!" I let go of her quickly and scooted away.

"Is that why your zipper is falling off?"

I quickly looked down at my zipper and almost screamed. I knew I should've gotten a new sticker from the box in the van! This one wasn't sticking anymore! I sprang to my feet and started backing away towards the door. "Oh, wardrobe malfunction! Looks like I need to- AH!" I slipped on stray crayons and fell on my back, my mask flying off my head from the impact.

"Mikey!" (Y/N) called out.

I immediately got on my knees and covered my face with one hand, holding out my other hand to stop her from getting any closer. "Don't look at me!" I scrambled for my head and put it on as I stood up and turned around.

Why is it so dark? Crap! I put it on backwards!

I quickly grabbed the sides of my mask and twisted it until I could see out of the eyes again. At this point, I could see the fear in her eyes.

Busted.

"W-What are you?"

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. "If I show you, do you promise not to scream?"

She nodded.

Sighing once more, I lifted my hands to my mask and slowly pulled it off my head. Her face went pale not that she could fully see me, but all I could think about was how much trouble I was in for when I got home.

"You're a turtle?"

"Ninja turtle to be exact." I joked awkwardly to try calm her nerves.

"And your brothers... They're turtles as well?"

I nodded slowly, realizing now that my new friend was probably not going to be my friend any longer.

"How is this... How are you..." She had so many questions racing through her mind, but I felt it best to keep it short.

"It's a long story, but I was a normal turtle before I got mutated. It happened when I was a baby, so I don't remember it happening. Just promise you won't tell anyone about this or me!" I pleaded.

She nodded. "I promise that I won't." She then walked towards me and stared for what felt like forever. Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.

"Thank you for stopping by and talking with me." She said.

I stood there frozen. How could she be hugging me? Usually people run away screaming.

I lifted my arms and wrapped them around her slowly. "It's no problem, dudette. You're not scared of me?"

I felt her shake her head against me.

That idea alone planted a smile on my face as we let each other go from the hug. We talked for a few more minutes, and I was able to get her phone number along with her invitation to come over any time. I eventually had to get going before Donnie and Raph decided to go on some rabid turtle hunt for me, so I put back on my mask before walking out the front door, waving goodbye as I made my way to the van.

____

Hope you Mikey lovers enjoyed the free cake and your second meeting with the goofy orange masked turtle! Be sure to leave a vote, comment, and share with your friends if you did! Bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

220K 3K 73
Warning! CRINGE ALERT! This book is very old and was written by a 11-13 year old many years ago, so it's very cringy. I never edited it, and probably...
814K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
27.6K 1.7K 115
NOTE: THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND MY WRITING SKILLS WERE TERRIBLE SO THIS BOOK IS SUPER TERRIBLE CRINGE INDUCING If you're just here...
373K 2.1K 18
rottmnt/bayverse oneshots & scenarios | classic for android users. the best scenarios of my rottmnt/bayverse oneshots, starting from all the way back...