Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

Von everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... Mehr

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
4: Meeting the Roommates
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
14: Car Ride
15: Pool Party
16: Editing and Cuddles
17: The First Date
18: Coming out About Us Video
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
43: Private Jet and Florida
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

38: Seeing Alex

1.4K 25 2
Von everlustingly

Later that day Todd helps me collect my thing and drives me back to the apartment. I feel a sudden sadness as we get there, as seeing the elevator and the building fills me with memories.

"Call me if things don't go well and you need me to pick you up, okay? Good luck," Todd tells me, giving me a hug from across the console.

"Thanks, Todd. For everything. It means so much to m," I say, honestly.

"No problem, Kota," Todd says, and I wave bye to him as I get out of the car with my suitcase and walk towards the elevator.

Going up the elevator and walking down the call seems to take a million years, and my heart aches with pain as I realize what I'm doing.

I stand at the door of the apartment and knock. A few moments pass before I see David answer the door.

"Dakota," He says, almost like he doesn't believe its actually me.

'I'm here to see Alex," I simply say, and David nods and step out of my way. I set my suitcase down in the living room and look around.

The apartment looked so much darker and less lively than I remembered it. But then again, ever since I lost Alex everything seemed duller and less colorful. Everywhere I looked I saw him, and it was like my world lost its color. I never believed people when they said that when you're in love, everything become brighter and so much happier, but now I realize how true that really is.

I walk down the hall quietly to Alex's door and knock on it.

"Go away, David. I'm not fucking getting out of bed or going to do anything. I already told you that a thousand times and my answer hasn't changed," I hear Alex's voice yell out, deeper than it was before, as if he was crying. My heart jumped at the sound of his voice and I tried to swallow it down.

"It's not David," I say softly.

I hear him get off of the bed and walk slowly to the door. The door opens as if it is in slow motion, and soon I'm face to face with Alex again.

I look up and take him all in. I take in his bloodshot eyes, dark circles under his eyes, unruly hair, and growing stubble. I take in the way his eyes glisten as he looks at me, and how his mouth parts in surprise.

"Dakota?" He asks, softly.

"I came back for an explanation. I just needed to cool off and think about everything before I did," I tell him, and he lets me inside our room. I walk inside and take everything. I see my blanket on his bed and a shirt of mine there, too. I see my bed wrinkled in, as if someone had been sleeping there. I see the thousands of tissues scattered around Alex's bed and the few beer bottles there too.

We both sit down on my be, facing each other before Alex begins to talk.

"I wasn't cheating on you," he starts, his voice shaky and nervous.

"Corinna came here crying, looking for you. I was getting ready to go to bed and I had just gotten out of the shower when she came. I was the only one home, so I let her in since she cried about how she needed someone. I let her inside and I took her into our room. We both sat on my bed and she told me all about how she had been stood up on her date with the cashier boy from Panera, and how she had almost gotten raped on her way home since she walked. She had gotten jumped walking home and they were taking her into the alley way, telling her how they were going to rape her when a policeman came and arrested the two men. I had held her and comforted her, and somewhere after that we both had fallen asleep, I guess. I'm so sorry, Dakota. I'm sorry I let her sleep in the bed with me, I'm sorry for losing you, I'm sorry about everything. I've been so lost ever since I lost you. I need you, Dakota. I can't even bring myself t get out of bed anymore, and my heart hurts so bad without you here," Alex says, crying.

I sit with him as his cries turn into sobs, and I pull him into me, holding him as tight as possible against him. I start to cry with him as he holds me back, putting his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry I overreacted and didn't let you explain, Alex. I've been so lost without you, too. I've been a miserable wreck without you," I cry, running my fingers through his hair.

"You shouldn't feel bad about comforting Corinna. She needed it. This is all my fault and I'm so sorry," I say, crying into his shirt. "I believe you. About everything. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain before. We could've avoided this whole mess."

"This is my fault too, Dakota. I love you so much," Alex says.

"I love you too," I say, my bottom lip trembling.

The world seems to stop in this moment as we hold each other as tight as we possibly can. We hold each other for what seems like eternity, just crying into each other until we're shaking, sobbing messes.

When we finally pull apart, I look into Alex's eyes and everything seems to brighten up. I pull him in for a sweet, passionate kiss. I can taste the salt from his tears on his lips as we kiss, and I can feel every nerve in my body light on fire.

"So we're back together?" Alex asks when we pull away, and I smile.

"Of course. I'm so sorry I broke up with you in the first place," I say, ready to cry again.

"It makes sense, Kota. I probably would've too if I came home to see you in bed with another guy. As long as we're together now, it doesn't matter what happened in past," Alex says, smiling at me.

I pull him into another hug, and he kisses the top of my head.

"You have no idea how happy I am to have you back. I was so completely lost without you," Alex whispers into my hair

"It was torture without you," I say back, and we hug a little while longer.

"I just have one question," Alex says when we pull apart.

"What?" I ask, suddenly concerned.

"Do we use the day we started dating the first time or today as our anniversary?" He asks, making me smile and laugh.

"The first one," I answer.

"In that case, happy two months," Alex says.

"Really? Its already February 5th?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yep, it is," Alex laughs.

"In that case I better post an Instagram picture so the fans can stop with the breakup rumors," I say.

"I will too," Alex says, and we both turn away from each other so it can be a surprise when we post them.

I find the perfect picture of us, and begin to type out a long, heartfelt paragraph about Alex before finally posting it.

Liked by ernst, todderic_ and 787,985 others

DakotaDenley: These two months have flown by so fast. Just like any other couple we've had our ups and downs, and I'm glad that we've always come out on top and learned to deal with each other's flaws and imperfections. Thank you for being my best friend and my boyfriend at the same time. My worlds brighter with you in it. I love you forever and ever, Alex.

View all 170,739 comments

Ernst: love you baby ❤️💍
Todderic_: so glad to see you two so happy ;) 💕
Daviddobrik: aweeeeee this is adorable. Now come out of your room and let's go for dinner.

"Your post is adorable, but now go look at mine," Alex says, clearly excited.

I giggle at this and kiss his cheek, unable to keep myself from touching him.

Liked by DakotaDenley, daviddobrik and 567,432 others
Ernst: Two whole, amazing months with my favorite girl 💕 I know sometimes I'm not exactly the best boyfriend, and I can be very stupid at times, but I love you with my whole heart. Here's to a lifetime more with you :)

View all 98,689 comments
DakotaDenley: Literally love you so much ❤️❤️
Corinnakopf: You guys are so cute, I'm glad everything worked out 💕
Lizakoshy: cutest couple everrrr (after me and David, of course)

"You literally don't know how glad I am that I finally have you back," I say, the happiness I'm feeling overwhelming me.

"You're my world, Dakota. I'd never stop waiting for you," Alex says, smiling. I melt in my spot on my bed, and the love in my body boils inside me.

No matter what happens, I'll never stop being in love with this boy.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

348K 4.4K 24
What happens when Madeline moves in with Toddy Smith, Scotty Sire & Jason Nash?? Quality vlog footage. {Reached #1 in Todd Smith fanfiction}
252K 4K 65
.••**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖...
2.3K 57 15
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN DOMZEGLAITIS Alex Ernst has got his anger issues (if you watch the vlogs, you know this) And so does Hope. Does that mean the...
112K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...