5 Guys, One Beautiful Prankst...

By MLAkin

Andie just got kicked out of her high school. As a trouble making senior, her parents are making her move to... More

Chapter 1: Depatures and Lemons?
Chapter 2: Boxers and Smurfs
Chapter 3: Pretty Boy
Chapter 4: Coffee and Confessions
Chapter 5: "Next Caller Rich."
Chapter 7: Relocations and Shocked faces
Chapter 8: A Change of Moods and Attitudes
Chapter 9: Screwing and Wrong doing
Chapter 10: Teasing and Flats
Chapter 11: Leprechauns and Cake Mix
Chapter 12: Fajitas and Crying
Chapter 13: Payback, Drunken Fools, and Spatulas
Chapter 14: Hotel Rooms and Solos
Chapter 15: Flashbacks and The Flu
Chapter 16: Big News and Calling You
Chapter 17: Par 3 and Meeting Devine
Chapter 18: Uncovering Truth and Lies from You
Chapter 19: Gabby Day, Tommie, Cece, and Fittings
Chapter 20: Beeping Noises and Defibrillators
Chapter 21: Sad faces and Brain Teasers
Chapter 22: Promises, Sad Confessions, and Testings
Chapter 23: Truth or Dare, and Hungry Glares. O.O
Chapter 24 Part A: Funerals and Baby Calls.
Chapter 24 Part B: Mistakes and Registering
Chapter 25: Tacos and Blow Ups
Chapter 26 Part A: Mystery Man and Officers
Chapter 26 Part B: Toilets and Friendship
Chapter 27: No Prince Charming and Clues
Chapter 28: Things to do, and Parties... Woo Hoo
Chapter 29: Louis freaking Tomlinson.
Chapter 30: Niall freaking Horan.
Chapter 31: Harry freaking Styles.
Chapter 32: Liam freaking Payne.
Chapter 33: Zayn freaking Malik.
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Hints and Happiness

24.8K 221 68
By MLAkin

Thank you so much guys! For everything. I really love ya
This should be a really good chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you like to get?" Andrew asked, his eyes peeled on the menu.

"Well me and some friends get the Peri-Peri Chicken, its really good.

"Sounds good." We slapped the menus on the table.

Then the waitress came over. "Welcome to Nando's can I get you some drinks?"

He looked at the waitress replying with his drink. "I'll take a mountain dew please."

"Me too." I replied too quickly causing me to blush a little.

"So seriously, tell me about yourself."

"Ok well I like dogs and deer. I am a pranker and a jock. I like chickenwings and video games and swimming too."

"Wow, we have a lot in common. So it must not be just you and your Uncle Mike in that mansion."

"Well he helped a few boys in X-Factor with Simon Cowell and bought the house for them to stay in."

"Oh was it that band that formed? There was like five guys that came in second place."

"Yeah them they actually came in third. One Direction is the band. So they still live there with my Uncle and I."

"That's amazing, so is your uncle the manager or someone in the business?"

"I guess he is the co-manager of Fanfare Records with Simon, called Modest Management. They were like life long friends who had a similar dream." I laughed and felt embarrassed when the waitress came back.

"Here you are, can I take your order?"

"Sure we will have the Peri-Peri Chicken."

"Ok be right back."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I am a striker for the soccer team, play basketball too, I like video games and swimming, and I go hunting."

"Nice. You have any pets?"

"A husky and golden retriever puppy."

"Cool! I think I might buy the boys a puppy for their 2 year anniversary of being a band. Its a maybe, puppies are a handful let alone the five most immature guys I have ever met."

"When is their anniversary."

"Late July sometime."

"I thought a huge fan of the band like yourself would know the exact date."

"Exact date and time." I felt a little embarassed "July 23rd, 2010 at 8:22 pm."

He chuckled a bit.

It was a few more minutes before dinner came and we left.

"I still didnt get that coffee." I stuck out my tongue.

****************************************************************

Andrew's POV

Like I said before there was something different about her. When I first saw her in homeroom it was like a spot light was on her and there was only two in the room. And that was only a day or two ago.

-Flash back-

I quickly glanced over towards the others in the room noticing Alex, the girl I dated for a whole 5 minutes and was dumped because of rumors. I wasn't really sure at that time that it was going to work anyway but rumors always ended my relationships. Rumors and Brittany. My eyes shot the girl sitting and talking next to her. Her back was turned from me and I had never seen her curly hair up in a ponytail. Alex saw me staring and muttered something to Andie and she turned to me and I was in awe. She studied me and we both blushed as we met eyes.

"Who are you staring at? The new girl? Don't waste your time. You have me after all." Brittany had said. I knew that I had to know her so I pulled her over in the hallway on her way to first period.

"Andrew.... are you going to order?" I snapped out of it and placed my order.

We finished our coffees and drove her back to her place. I studdered a little bit asking her, "Can-Can I meet One Direction? Or do they not like company?"

"Yeah they love company, I am just suprised a guy like you would want to meet them."

"Well I am not a huge fan of their music but I watch their videos on YouTube." I shrugged my shoulders a bit.

"Oh cool yeah come on in." She opened the door to a mudroom type area with a closet, other door to outside and stairs. We took off our shoes and walked up the stairs to an open looking kitchen/ living room area. They were eating a chocolate looking cake.

"Oh, so this is Andrew? The guy you have been seeing behind our backs?!" Harry stood up next to him eyeing him but obviously just a fool.

"That's rubbish we are not dating. He is just a guy from school. Chill Hazza." I clenched my jaw a little. I could tell the boys were shooting me daggers.

"I'm Harry. These are the lads, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn."

"Yeah I watched you videos on You Tube. They are pretty cool."

"Oh I see you are not British there Andrew." Niall had said.

"Nope, I actually came from the U.S. like Andie and she told me all about you guys. She didn't tell me every detail but I know Louis is the jokester, Harry is the cook, Zayn is the artist, Niall is the leprechaun, and Liam is 'Daddy Direction' or the leader."

"Got that right." Liam said.

"I am not a leprechaun! Stop calling me that!" Niall stamped his foot and walked back over to the cake.

"Tell me Andrew, do you swim?" Liam asked, very interested.

"Yes."

"Swim we shall!" Liam pointed to the sky. We headed out to the pool and played some Marco Polo and Colors. It was really fun to hang with these guys, I finally felt real and like I wasn't controlled anymore.

"That was really fun." Andie said as we wrapped ourselves up in towels. We stood in front of each other outside the front door.

"It was, I had a bunch of fun." I kept staring at her lips and her eyes. I fell into those deep brown eyes that I tend to swoon for.

I leaned in a little, hesitant to kiss her. She was a little shorter than me at 5'8'' me at 5'10''. I gently touched her chin to raise it to me. Then our lips touched and it felt incredible. After only a little while of knowing her, I felt like she was what I have been looking for. We pulled away after a few seconds. I sighed.

"This can't work Andrew, I am sorry. I-I'll see you in school." Then she turned and closed the door behind her. I sank at her door with my back turned to it. So much for the black and white dance.

Zayn's POV

I was freaking out. I watched everything, from the talking to the kiss. I kicked the bed as hard as I could. He was the whole package. Tall, handsome, sporty, and popular. I kicked it again.

"Hey mate." I turned to a confused Harry in my door way.

"You guys always come in at the wrong time." I mumbled and said louder, "Yes?"

"Now I know the way you and I both feel about her, and I wanted to know I am going to let her go. I want you to have her. I know she isn't a prize to be one but you obviously like her. It seems insane for any of us to feel this way about her but you like her the most. It has been a crazy couple of days for us ever since that girl stepped through the door."

"Too late now. She just kissed him." I kicked my bed once more.

"Oh, I will go now." He patted my back and I heard him leave.

Everyday it was harder and harder to look her in the eyes because she kissed him. I couldn't believe she did. I got a hold of Alex with the details on him. He was a player, soccer captain, and popular. On the way to dinner she finally asked me in the car, "You ok Zayn?"

"Peachy." I answered bitterly.

"Sheesh." We pulled into The Ivy. We never really go to The Ivy because most fans hear from the internet that celebrities often go their and we love our fans but we do not want to deal with that all of the time plus, Niall is in love with Nandos.

"There is something wrong Zayn, will you tell me?"

"It's just a former girl problem."

"Guys we will be coming in soon. Go on."

She moved her hands in a continue motion. I gave up and hinted towards Andie, "Well I have been giving her hints that I like her but they aren't working. I really like her. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and perfect. And she's dating the totally wrong guy."

"She can't be that smart if she is dating the wrong guy and can't see that you like her." I had her right in the palm of my hand. She was clueless that I was talking about her.

"What should I do?"

"I would tell her she was dating the wrong guy and give her stronger hints. Do what you do best, sing. No let's go in, I am just like Niall, hungry!"

We walked in and had to thank her, "Thanks Ands."

Andie's POV

I had to get out of there fast or I was going to be late. An excuse is the only way to get out. If I ever told them I was going to the dance they would assume I was going with Andrew. One, they didn't like him. Two, I wasn't going with him anyway. I was supposed to meet Alex for the dance.

"Guys I am so sorry, Alex just texted me and we have to finish a project tonight A.S.A.P."

"Ok." The guys sighed. I knew I had let them down because tonight was supposed to be a "family" dinner beetween the six of us.

"Thanks for understanding." I smiled.

"See ya later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"See ya Ands."

"Adios." was the last thing I heard before I hailed a taxi because I couldn't just take their car and got to the house. I changed into my white dress for the dance and threw on some white heels and called Alex. She arrived shorty and we headed to the school.

Harry's POV

"This is good, try this." I shoved some chicken alfredo in Lou's mouth.

"Very good indeed." Lou replied. I smiled and then gestured to Zayn.

"So," my mouth was full, "What did you say to her"

"I said I was 'having former girl problems and that I gave her hints that I liked her but they weren't working and the girl was dating the wrong guy and what should I do. Then she replied by saying that you need to tell her she is dating the wrong guy and you need to give her stronger hints by doing what I do best which is singing."

"Wow, and you said she had no idea you were talking about her?"

"Nope."

"Wait, so now it's you and Andrew in the running? And you saw them kiss?" Liam asked with am mouth full too, totally confused.

"Yep, right on the lips and-"

"Wait Zayn, she said she had to finish a project?" Liam questioned.

"Yeah at Alex's."

"It's Friday, and she left our dinner to go finish a project that cant be due at least until Monday. I think she's avoiding us." Liam exclaimed frowning.

"Well when she gets home we can talk to her, I mean she did say she was coming home tonight."

"True. Well I am stuffed, how about you guys."

"I am bringing this home for later." Niall said.

"It is almost eight and you are going to eat later" Liam asked.

"Well yeah. The food in my stomach starts to move through my intestine and I get hungry because my stomach is being emptied."

"Wow I cant believe that."

"What that I get hungry a lot? You should know me by now."

"No that you managed to pay attention in health or science class when you learned it." Liam replied coldly. We started to chuckle a little under or breath. Niall was pissed.

Andrew's POV

The dance was packed with seniors and juniors all dressed in black and white. I sneaked my way through the crowd. Andie was avoiding me, but I knew I had to talk about that kiss.

"Hey Alex have you seen Andie?"

"She doesn't want to see you, go away."

"Well I can change her mind, where is she?"

"Hallway."

"Thanks." I weeved through another crowd to look for her in the hallway. I found her eventually and pulled her into a class room.

"What do you want?" It wasn't too mean, so that had to be good.

"I wanted to talk to you about Tuesday night."

"It wouldn't work if we started dating. I don't want to get my heart broken."

"Listen I don't know what Alex told you but it was RUMORS, RUMORS!!! I swear. But you do have to admit that was a great kiss."

She walked back out to the dance floor, obviously disgusted that I was following her. "What do you want Andrew?"

"A dance." I requested a slow song the DJ and grabbed her on the dance floor.

"A sudden change in pace?"

"Well I like to surprise."

"Oh do you. So did you plan this out?"

"You can say that."

"Did I do everything you anticipated?"

"No, you look even more beautiful than I thought you were." We swayed to the song "I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. Even under the dimmed light I saw her eyes sparkle once the last word rolled off my tongue.

"Thanks but I am not pretty."

"You keep telling yourself that, but it's only been a week since you met those boys and they protect you like a little sister. You are very special to them."

"How does that have to do with me being pretty or not exactly?"

"They are not the only boys that think you are pretty."

"Oh really? Name a few."

"Well ok so there is the five boys, and every guy in this grade! There you go!" I smiled at her.

We danced to another slow song and a few fast ones before everyone was tired and wanted to go home so the DJ played the last song and everyone headed out to their cars. She walked over to me once it was just me and her becuase Alex had to leave early and I was going to take her home.

"Ok so about the kiss..." Andie smirked. Now this topic I was interested in "you are right. It was a pretty good kiss, but you could do better on your part." she said before getting out of the car.

"Oh really?" I got out of the car and slid across the front hood and stood face to face with her. "I will have to take you up on that." I whispered before slamming her lips onto mine. There was immediate sparks as our lips moved against each others'. I had to pull her closer and act quick before she pulled away and regretted it. I asked for entry with my tongue and it was a few seconds before she granted it. I smiled against her lips as our tongues moved in synch. I felt things I never had before with her and before you knew it we pulled apart.

"So... I am guessing it was better?" I said.

"Yep, I will see you in school."

"So is it official?"

She paused, annoying me without answering and finally finished, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 950 32
Jessica is just a 19 year old with a past and uncomfortable memories. She has lost contact with her family and the only contact that she has, is when...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
45.7K 550 58
"I know what you are thinking. I know that I don't take risks in our relationship. But I'm just-" His voice cracked a little. "I'm just scared that I...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...