Captured By The King

By julia_vida

Felicity Lowell is part of the royal family. She was raised to be a queen. Every human being looked up to her... More

One • Felicity
Two • Dimitrius
Three • New
Four • Disgust
Five • Coronation
Six • Vengeance
Seven • Prevail
Eight • Inescapable
Nine • Stolen
Ten • Revelation
Eleven • Prophecy
Twelve • Family
Thirteen • Bitten
Fourteen • Music
Fifteen • Garden
Sixteen • Chaos
Seventeen • Sorceress
Eighteen • Journal
Nineteen • Regrets
Twenty • Rescue
Twenty-one • Agreement
Twenty-two • Wolves
Twenty-three • Sincerity
Twenty-four • Dinner
Twenty-six • Fun
Twenty-seven • Moon
Twenty-eight • Deception
Twenty-nine • Struggle
Thirty • Fighter
Thirty-one • Beaten
Thirty-two • War
Thirty-three • Alive
Thirty-four • New Beginnings
Thirty-five • Seduction
Thirty-six • Angel
Thirty-seven • Succubus
Thirty-eight • Kinky
Thirty-nine • Love
Forty • Queen
Forty-one • Seraphina
Forty-two • Tricked
Forty-three • Healing
Forty-four • Awaited
Forty-five • Captured

Twenty-five • Waves

29.1K 1K 105
By julia_vida

Queen Felicity Lowell's Point of View

After I have dressed comfortably, just like what Dimitrius has told me, I still had no idea where he's planning to take me. Right now, I am wearing a casual yellow dress that flows down until below my knees. I matched it with a pair of white doll shoes that Amara gave me.

Dimitrius waited for me patiently and after I've bid my goodbye to the witches' territory, he held my hand tightly and like a bubble popping into thin air, we were in a completely different place.

I didn't know whether I was already in the humans' territory or Dimitrius'. All I knew was that I felt peaceful and safe around him. Whatever loneliness that crowded me when I was with the sorceresses was long gone.

"Where are we?" I asked Dimitrius as my eyes blinked multiple times, adjusting to my surroundings. Everything I saw was nature. Beautiful trees, flowers, butterflies, and even the smell was earthly.

It looked so beautiful and the breeze hugged me like it was welcoming me to this place. I breathed deeply as if I have not been breathing for days. Serenity and freedom, that's what I felt.

"Let's walk, there's a better place out there," Dimitrius said. I doubted that there was anything else better than where we were. Nonetheless, I followed him but my eyes still lingered in the tall trees that surrounded us and the flowers that scattered the whole place.

This forest held so much tranquility that I could feel my heart beat, my breaths, and our footsteps.

It wasn't evening yet because I could still feel the warmth of the sun that shone through us like fire touching our skin. Dimitrius did not flinch nor did he seemed like he felt anything when sunlight hit his body.

"This is beautiful," I whispered and this time, I wasn't looking anywhere but his eyes as I said those words. Was I referring to the forest or him? I probably meant it for both.

"I have already seen someone more beautiful," he replied while also staring straight into my eyes. Once again, I felt the heat on my skin but it was not because of the sun but because my cheeks felt hot with his compliment.

Never has any man with the exception of Dimitrius Stone made myself blush that's why I let my hair fall to the side of my face, attempting to hide my smile and my complexion?

But it was soon stopped when Dimitrius held the strands of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. "Don't hide from me, love. I love to see you smile," he said. Many people have said things such as compliments to me but why does it feel much different when it comes from Dimitrius?

I haven't hidden from anyone before but with him, I feel something that never occurred to me before. What was it? I didn't know for sure. My mind must have drifted somewhere else when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"We're here."

I didn't notice where we were heading until we were already there. As soon as my eyes saw the place, my mouth fell instantly. It was like love at first sight.

Mesmerizing. Captivating. Beautiful. No words can describe what scenery was in front of me. The ocean. That was where he brought me and it looked better than any fairytale, pictures, or words that anyone has told me. It was a perfection to my eyes.

The ripples in the water from the waves that hummed through the calmness of the ocean felt so relaxing. The sun that was almost setting and reflected itself in the water was beyond alluring. My feet suddenly moved to its own accord and I removed my shoes as I ran to the shoreline.

I didn't care whether I looked like a child or not but I wanted to see and feel everything. Being a princess in all my life made me missed out a lot. How have I lived for nineteen years without even seeing a glimpse of the ocean?

There was so much more to appreciate but my eyes suddenly became watery, my skin felt cold, and the water didn't just reach my feet, I could feel it in my face. I looked at myself and before I can even react, splash! Water was all over me.

My eyes looked around to find the culprit and when it did, "You just declared war, Dimitrius!" I exclaimed and my hands scooped a large amount of water, an attempt to get him back for splashing me with the ocean water.

"I'm faster than you, Felicity," he smirked and as soon as I threw the water to him, he wasn't there anymore. Now, my back was wet as well because he just splashed me all over again.

"That's unfair!" I protested while I looked drenched and he looked as dry as the dessert. He just laughed at me when I stomped my foot and caused more water to wet my dress.

"You look cute," he smiled and there it was again, the feeling of my cheeks burning. Though I was still a teenager, I really never felt like one but right now, he's giving me a day to act like it. For that, I am grateful to him.

Since I was already wet, I walked deeper into the ocean until my feet could no longer reach the ground. Then, I did one thing that might let Dimitrius pay for what he's done.

"Dimitrius! I c-can't swim!" I lied and waited for him to get closer to me until I could splash him with water. I faked coughed and my hands acted all crazy.

"Help!"

He swam towards me and then, I felt his hands grab my waist and my head was now above the water. "Felicity! Don't do that ag-" He was cut by water going all over his face and his well-groomed hair.

I laughed when he looked from all serious to an amused look. "Smart move, Lowell!" He said and then, we had a battle of splashing water to each other until I was already panting and out of breaths.

"That was fun," I said in between my breaths when we decided to stop and rest in the sand. I sat and Dimitrius was next to me, we were both watching the sunset.

He was smiling, it looked so genuine that I didn't want to say a word to take it away from his face. Then, he looked at me and said, "Fun was an understatement."

I nodded and agreed, as the sun set, the waves started becoming bigger and I was in awe. When I felt tired, I rested my head on Dimitrius' chest since he was too tall and I couldn't reach his shoulders.

"Thank you for this," I told him sincerely. How could I possibly repay his kindness for letting me experience true fun and enjoyment? One day, I will think of one thing that he would love as well.

"You don't have to thank me, Felicity, I am your mate, we're meant to enjoy our lives together," he said and I felt him kiss my head.

I nuzzled more and his shirt that was also wet made it easier for his toned muscles to show. I tried to look away but he just looked so hot. I thought of something else to say and distract myself but nothing came out.

Dimitrius must have noticed me because he said, "It's okay, Felicity. I'm all yours, love." The way he said my name felt so addicting and made me want to hear it from him again.

While we rested for a while, my head stayed on his chest while he supported himself by his hands. Then, my stomach suddenly growled, making me embarrassed in front of him.

"Sorry," I said shyly and looked away. He chuckled and it sounded so sexy. I've never thought that a simple laugh would sound like that but I guess, everything with Dimitrius will never be impossible.

"Let's get some dinner," Dimitrius said and stood up, holding my hands to help me stand too.

"I really loved the ocean," I told him and smiled before giving it one last look. The night was far from over yet and I'm enjoying it as every minute passed by.

Dimitrius held my hand once more and using his vampire speed, we were in a different place again. He must have remembered what I said when I told him how I wanted his dinner to go.

The place wasn't anything close to royalty. If anything, it was something that I've always wanted to go to but I have never had the chance but Mary has told me before,

"Fastfood is unhealthy but it's always good."

I laughed when we entered the restaurant and like any normal person would do, we ordered from the cashier. I guess this would be a long night of trying burgers, fries, and of course, soda.

• • • • •

Thank you for letting my story reach 15.1K reads and 1K votes! I'm so grateful to everyone and words can't describe my love for you. Here's a longer chapter with 1,510 words to celebrate 15.1K views. I hope you all like this chapter because I somehow related my love for the seas and oceans to Felicity's character.

1.)  Did you like this chapter?

2.) Which fast food restaurant do you think they were?

3.) Who loves the ocean?

4.) Who loves fast food? Tell me your favorite!

5.) What do you do during your summer vacations?

Quick story! So, this chapter is really inspired by my recent vacation to the beach when I surfed for the very first time! Instantly, I fell in love with the waves and the sea that's why I was inspired in this chapter. The beach was so beautiful and surfing was so fun even though I fell and scraped my knee because of the rocks and because of that, I also had a remembrance... my very first scar! So if any of you were wondering what took me so long to update, I wasn't able to edit during my three-day vacation because I took those days to chill, relax, and enjoy.

Lastly, thank you for also making my book #1 in salvation and #3 in kings. I love you all!

That's all for this update, see you on the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
45 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
10.5K 308 31
It's the year 2034 Vampires rule the world. They bought off humans as slaves and if they didn't complete a task properly or at all, consequences will...
96.1K 5.3K 118
Victoria is given by her father, the King of the Barren Lands, to the Vampire Duke Sadisman as a hostage. She is a gift from her people as a peace of...