Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios

By softiesos

Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios. Aaron~ Travis~ Laurance~ Vylad~ Zane~ Garroth~ Dante~ Gene~ Blaze~ Ein~ Kai~ Vot... More

How you met
How he asks you out!
Where he takes you on the date
Your first kiss with him/ how he asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend
Your name in his phone
His name in your phone
Where he likes to kiss you
His clothes you like to "borrow"
Requests?
Your guys' favorite song
How they make you blush
How you cuddle
What he does when you're sick
What he does when you're sad
What color he likes seeing you wear
When he tells you he loves you
What food he will cook for you
What food you will cook him
His favorite pick up line
What you guys dress up for halloween
When he gets jealous
When you guys fight
Your first make out session
How he asks you to move in together
Where you guys move in
When you guys do "it"
Their kink
When you tell him you're pregnant
What pet you get
What gender the baby is!
When they get drunk
What they are scared of
What you guys do for fun
How he likes your hair
The wedding ring
Travis x Reader ~Oneshot Winner~
Hi!
What you like to do on a Saturday night
q&a
HI

How he proposes

5.8K 108 118
By softiesos

Aaron~ Being the gentleman he is, he took you to your favorite restaurant, and proposed to you in front of EVERYONE. But on the extra plus side, you guys got free dessert!

Travis~ You and Travis were walking in a park. You were talking then he just stopped. You turned around and saw him on one knee with a ring.

Laurance~ You guys were watching to sunset. It was beautiful. When you looked at Laurance, he was on one knee with a ring in a box.

Vylad~ Vylad proposed to you while out on a dinner date to your favorite restaurant. Everyone awed. How cute!!

Zane~ You were at a lake. You guys were playing in the water. When you got out and dried off, he popped the question.

Garroth~ Garroth was watching tv with you. On a comercial break, he popped the question. Way to be romantic...

Dante~ You and Dante were on a hike. You guys reached the top of the mountain you were on. You admired the view. You turned around and saw Dante with a ring.

Gene~ You were at the park you guys met at, spray painting funny things. You were working on a 'SK' logo. You looked at Gene and he had a ring. Behind him, he spray painted 'Will you marry me?'

Blaze~ You woke up from a nap and went downstairs. You saw Blaze standing behind the table. You looked at the table. With popcorn he spelt 'Marry me?' With a ring in the middle.

Ein~ Ein took you to a fancy  restaurant. He had a dessert ordered for you. On the side, was a ring and he asked you to marry him.

Kai~ You and Kai were at a amusement park. He proposed by a water fountain while someone recorded the WHOLE thing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 14
Sorry, I suck at writing descriptions but I'll try: It's the beginning of a new school year, and Zane's worried about being picked on. He had been...
61.8K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...
16.2K 426 28
You are y/n and you have had a great life with your brother Garroth until one day your other brother Zane comes and try's to take you to become queen...
262K 4.3K 100
------- "Why are you all happy all of the sudden?" She asked. He smiled at the girl, tears still visible on his eyes, before replying, "You being her...