Love Letters and Literature

By MissMaven

Sophia Lane is the queen of oversized sweaters and perfectly brewed cups of coffee. She's beautiful and delic... More

Cast and Notes
Soy Milk and Two Sugars (Edited)
Old Books and Liquid Courage (Edited)
One Dance and Two Mistakes (Edited)
Chapter 3.5 - Thomas's Perspective (Edited)
First Day And First Encounter (Edited)
A Night alone and Trying Something New (Edited)
Phone Numbers and Jealousy
A Lot of Flirting and Something Unexpected
Familiar Streets and Deciding
Love and Loss
Cruel Irony and Tender Moments
A Little Time and Roses
Clingy and Curious
Plane Rides and Wet Dreams
Show Time and Apologizing
Truth and Heartfelt Lies
Questions, Confessions, and Nirvana
Snow Blizzards and White Sheets
Delays, Dickhead, and Duke
Spilled Beans and Bestfriend Duties
New Friend and Old Enemy
Frienships and Folly
Breaking Barriers and Bodies
Unrequited Love and Car talks
Explanations and Elightenment
A Story and A promise
*Bonus Chapter*
Three Women and Three Secrets
Clearing The Air and Something Fun
The Librarian and A Text
Mistakes and Pretending
Caught and Ultimatums
Quick Thinking and Falling Apart
Two hours ago...
Battered and Broken
True Feelings and Coming Clean
A Big Surprise and Moving Forward
New Years and Old Truth
Contractions and Hope
Happy Family and Bundles of Joy
Planning and Hotel Rooms
Meetings and Memories
March 12th
Epilogue
UPDATES AND NOTES
What if...
!!NeWs!!

Stroke of Midnight and Promises

44.3K 1.5K 276
By MissMaven

What do I say to him? Where do I begin?

The car ride is mostly quiet as I try to gather the thoughts that are swirling around inside my head.

I should have just believed him from the beginning, I just never would have guessed that Clara would do something like this. I hope it's not too late to fix all of my mistakes, but I won't know unless I try.

Thomas pulls into my apartment complex and puts his car in park.

"I'll wait for you here." He offers but I shake my head.

"Come inside, Thomas. There's a lot we need to talk about." My words seem to surprise him and I can see nervousness spread through his body.

He hesitantly shuts his car off and steps out of it. He follows me to the front door where I unlock it with shaking hands, my body already reacting to his solitary presence.

As soon as Thomas and I are alone inside my apartment I feel every once of my resolve break. Tears begin pouring from my eyes, and I turn to rush Thomas, wrapping my arms around him and burying my head against his chest.

His strong arms immediately react and he pulls me even tighter against him and he rests his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry," I say through quiet sobs as I cling to him for dear life.

"What could you possibly be sorry for, darling. You didn't do anything. I'm the one that should be sorry, and I am. God I'm so sorry." His voice grows hoarse as he carries on. "I'd give anything to fix what I've done."

I shake my head against his chest and wheeze.

"She drugged you, Thomas. She put a date rape drug in your drink. You didn't do anything wrong."

Thomas's mouth falls open as he regards me now at arms length.

"How do you know this?" He asks me in disbelief.

"She told me tonight. Thats why I... I.."

"You beat her up?" Thomas asks me and I nod through my tears.

"How did you know?"

"Gabbie mentioned something about it. I can't believe this Sophia. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gone to that bar, I'm such an idiot, and I can't believe you did that for me."

I start shaking my head and pull Thomas back to me for another hug.

"I don't care. I don't care if you drink every night, I don't care about anything anymore. I just want you. No, I need you Thomas. So much. I'm just not myself without you anymore."

Thomas kisses the top of my head and lets out a long ragged breath.

"I haven't had a drink since that night, Sophia, and I don't plan to ever again. And as for my heart, it's still unbelievably yours."

I feel a hot sensation churn in my stomach as I step back to look at Thomas, his words igniting my chest with the hottest flame I've ever felt.

I lock eyes with him then slowly lift my left hand into his view, showing him the ring that's been seated on my finger since the moment I received it.

"And mine has always been yours." I respond, barely audible.

Thomas's face flashes with desire as he looks from the ring to my eyes.

He closes the small distance between us with one step foreword and encases my face in his strong hands, pressing his lips to mine. His tongue instantly slides across my bottom lip and I part them, welcoming his taste. I pull him against me by his shirt, balling the fabric in my fists as I do.

Thomas pushes me back until my ass hits my couch and keeps me pinned there, unable to move, as if I'd even want to.

"I love you so damn much," he groans against my lips. I arch my back into his hips and smile against his rough kiss, the bit of facial hair he has rubbing against my cheeks.

"I love you more." I reply but Thomas just shakes his head, his actions becoming ravenous.

He grabs the straps of my dress and pulls them down my shoulders. The silky fabric instantly falls around my ankles, and I shiver from the sudden cold.

I desperately undo Thomas's belt buckle and once it's undone he's pulling his pants down. I rip his shirt open, completely unconcerned as little white buttons break loose from their threads.

There's a hunger between us that I've never felt before. The need to be with him is so strong. The need to consummate our revived love affair is undeniable.

Thomas lifts me off the ground and my heel clad ankles meet around his hips, securing me in place.

He kisses me savagely as he carries me to my bedroom. He's still so used to my furniture that he barely has to look up or check where he's going.

My back is greeted with my sheets as Thomas lowers me down with his body anchored between my thighs.

He grinds his hips against mine as our hands explore each other bodies. The tension is high, and we both know that this isn't a time for foreplay. I need to feel him inside of me like I need to breathe oxygen.

My bra is removed and discarded on to the floor. Thomas yanks my panties off like they're his greatest enemy, his own boxers being removed shortly after.

Suddenly from my living room an alarm starts buzzing that momentarily breaks the mood. "What is that?" Thomas asks breathlessly, and I immediately pull him down for a passionate kiss.

"Happy new year." I whisper as we break apart. I had set a reminder alarm earlier in the night.

"This isn't a bad way to start off a new year." He grins down at me and then thrusts his hips into mine, his throbbing erection penetrating my sensitive body. A fierce pleasure takes hold of my nerves and Thomas seems to have no control as he fucks me.

He rocks his hips with mine raw and fast, his hands caressing all of my curves from the peaks of my breasts, to the curve of my ass.

His lips greedily smother mine and my cries fill the silent air.

I'm not sure if it's just because I haven't had sex in a long time or what, but nothing has ever felt this good before.

Thomas grabs my hips to keep them steady as he uses my body for his own devices. His face twists in unfiltered pleasure as he buries himself as deep as possible between my legs over and over again.

I come against his cock and he grins with animalistic pleasure at the sight.

He leans down to where his body is practically crushing me, and he begins moving his hips more methodically, my sharp moans turning to slow groans as he delicately grinds against my sex.

"Marry me Sophia." Thomas asks, no, demands, his eyes locked with mine and his heart thumps so hard that I can feel it through his chest.

"Yes. God yes." I cry out, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Thomas groans loudly against my ear and uses my added support from my arms to pull me to the side of the bed. He lifts me effortlessly once my body is half off of the mattress, slamming me against my bedroom door for leverage.

He's never done this before and my body instantly reacts as he fucks me standing up, his hips piling upwards into my core as my legs stay securely wrapped around him. The heels fell off long ago, thank god.

I come again, my body pulsating with pleasure and my finger nails digging into Thomas's bare flesh.

"That's my girl," he growls.

His hot mouth sucks the skin on my neck, biting with intent to damage. I don't even have to see my reflection to know that he's marked my neck and throat with lewd bruises. He's marked me as his.

Thomas walks me back to the bed and sets me back down. He stands at the edge of the bed and admires me for several long moments, the absence his cock making me feel hallow.

It twitches with excitement, dripping wet with my orgasms, as his eyes take in the full sight in front of him.

"I'm never letting you leave my side again, Sophia." He says in a breathy wispy sort of tone before crawling over me and holding my thighs open with his palms.

I bite my lip and arch my back in anticipation, wanting so desperately for him to slide back inside of me.

"Please, please fuck me." I beg, my shame having long disappeared.

Thomas grins and lowers himself down to kiss me, his tongue slow and sensual as he takes a slow moment to taste me.

Eventually his hand grabs his base, and he guides himself back into my depth, causing a soft moan to escape my throat.

Finally!

Thomas starts rocking hard and deep into me, his hand caressing my jaw.

"Tell me where you want me to come." his voice is deep as his perverted question hits my ears.

"Come inside me," I say without hesitation, wanting so desperately to feel the warmth of his orgasm filling me up.

Thomas groans at my words, his body involuntarily crashing into mine faster and faster until his sounds peak, and I can can feel his hot come spill out inside of me.

Thomas collapses into a sweaty mess on top of me, his body weight crushes me slightly; but he tries to prop himself up enough to not kill me.

"God I've missed you, Darling." He admits with a breathy whisper.

"I missed you too. It's been pure torture, but it's over. There's nothing keeping us apart, Thomas."

Thomas peppers my jaw with soft kisses, his body holding on to me so tight.

I can feel the remnants of Thomas's orgasm begin to seep out of me and onto the bedsheets, a lewd reminder of what we've just done.

"We should clean up and get back to the hospital." I say, not wanting to stop cuddling but also very aware of the fact that my best friend is about to push a baby out of her womb.

"I'll start the shower, darling." Thomas says with a familiar smile.

I was right in thinking that there's no way we could ever go back to how we were before, but that's because I know we can be better. We know what it's like to lose the other now, and we both know we never want to experience it again.

Once the water is hot I step in with Thomas who wraps me in a sensual hug as the water trickles down our bodies.

"I can't wait to make you my wife," Thomas mouths against my cheek, and I smile.

"I suppose I should also tell you that I stopped taking the pill two months ago then." I admit devilishly, Thomas's eyes growing twice their size.

"But I just... fuck me, Sophia, are you ready for that?" Thomas looks like a puppy with a squeaky toy dangling in his face as he waits for my response.

"I'm more than ready to start a family with you, Thomas. Besides, if nine months from now we have a baby that means that it can be best friends with Fiona's baby and that sounds too perfect for words."

Thomas grabs me and almost breaks me in half with a strong hug.

"I've never been so happy in my entire life." He admits with the traces of tears in his voice.

"Me neither."

***

A/N: THERES STILL MORE TO COME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 713 53
Evelyn Hensley has a good life.. her mother and father are her whole world and school just finished and she just got accepted into her dream college...
4.1M 93.4K 45
"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓰𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓻𝔂, A twenty year old wom...
47.4K 1.8K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
3M 72.7K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...