Two Sided [COMPLETED]

Por emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... Más

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 23- storm

87 6 8
Por emi_army_97

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

"You've grown so much! Practically a foot taller!!" Ji-won's grandmother exclaimed, gasping and putting a hand over her heart dramatically before embracing her in a hug that looked painfully tight. Little does she realize that Ji-won had only grown around 2 inches in all of high school, and the last time she came to see us was sophomore year.

"It's great to see you too! We've missed you so much." She said, attempting to hug her back even though her arms were stuck in her hug. Her grandma finally pulled away and started gawking at me.

"And this scrawny boy has grown to be a mature man!! How lovely!" She said, pulling me in too. I chuckled awkwardly.

After a chaotic reunion, me And Ji-won went out to explore, not really remembering what the house looked like. We hadn't been to this place since we were in elementary school.

It was actually really nice, lots of windows and light, wooden floors and walls. A contemporary rustic kind of house. Since there were so many people staying here, we were conveniently left with sharing a room.

The second we walked in, Ji-won gasped and smiled widely.

"Oh my god, they redecorated!" She exclaimed, running to the window, which took up almost the whole wall. There were such cute decorations, it looked like something out of hgtv. I guess they had a lot of retirement money.

"Wow, it really is. Only one mattress though, what are we gonna do??" I asked sarcastically.

        "I don't know, we can't possibly sleep on the same bed though! I guess you get the floor." She replied, smirking. I scoffed, looking offended.

        "What did you just say?" I asked, taking a step closer to her on the other side of the room.

        "I said you get the floor. And I'll sleep comfortably on those fluffy sheets."

        "You think I'm taking the floor?" I said with a grin, walking all the way to her and starting to tickle her stomach as she squealed. "Huh? The floor?"

       "I was joking!" She exclaimed, struggling to speak through her laughter as she bent over to try to stop me. We giggled as I tickled the breath out of her.

       She started fighting back, targeting my neck, my weakest spot. We got into a fit, so before it could continue, I scooped her up in my arms. She yelped cutely, a flush washing over her cheeks from smiling so much.

         She tried to get out of my trap, and I held her tightly. I then I dropped her on the bed along with myself. We continued tickling each other in a playful war, now tackling a little on the mattress.

          Finally we stopped, too tired to continue. My cheeks hurt, but I was in too good a mood to notice. We flopped down on the bed, just laying there and regaining our breath.

          Just then her grandpa walked in.

         He looked like he was gonna say something, then gasped when he saw us. I mean, I can imagine what was playing out in his head. Our clothes were messy now, our faces red, panting, laying on the sheets- not a good image.

         "What do you two think your up to?" He asked, looking shocked. Ji-won and I shot up into sitting positions.

        "Nothing! Oh my god, we were just messing around." She stammered quickly.

       "How so?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, not looking convinced.

       "Tickling! And tackling! Jesus, you're mind should be on other things at your age." She said, blushing more.

        "So should yours." He replied, a faint smile on his face. He walked out before we could argue against him any longer. We looked at each other before starting to laugh at the same time.

        "We're gonna get interrogated later, watch him tell my parents." She said, chuckling and running a hand through her hair.

         We got settled and were waiting for dinner to be ready, I was on my phone as she read a book. She was sitting up while I let my head lay on her lap. With her free hand, she played with my hair, only taking it away to turn the page. We stayed there in nice silence until we went down to eat.

It was a long dinner, filled of catching up and lots of conversation. It was pretty boring, but what I noticed was Ji-won's phone. Blowing up.

At first she put it on vibrate because it was irritating everyone. Then it kept vibrating and she put it on do not disturb, and I wondered who could possibly be spamming so much. Haru maybe?

When we went up to our room to sleep/talk till 4 in the morning, she took a quick break to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to take a peek at her phone.

Everything was from the same person- Jungkook. How come I hadn't thought of him?

At 10 am- Ji-won.

A minute later- Ji-wonnnn.

In the same minute- Are u ignoring me?

Still same minute- Why are u doing this?

A minute later- Ji-won talk to me.

I'm very lonely without you.

So bored.

Why do u hate me so much

Ji-won I need help with math.

Ur not being a good tutor u know.

He spammed endlessly throughout the car ride, basically just asking for her attention. Since when were they this close?

Later after the car ride was over, I saw more recent texts from 9 pm, 2 hours ago.

You have to be there by now right?

Are you and Hoseok sharing a room?

You better not share a bed.

I'll be pissed at you if I find out.

Don't flirt with him ok

If he flirts with u you can't flirt back

I'm serious.

Is he making you ignore me?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read. The hell was this about? Was he trying to keep her for himself? Something about all his texts annoyed me.

There was more after that, he was so clingy, something I've never seen coming from him. Just then, Ji-won walked back into the room. I turned to look at her.

"Someone's been texting you." I said, looking back to the screen.

She walked over and snatched her phone back before climbing under the covers. "I know."

"And you're not gonna reply? Sounds like he's gonna be pissed." I said , fluffening my pillow and laying down, facing her.

"I know." She replied simply again, scrolling through his texts. "I just don't feel like it."

"Hm." I replied, eyeing her suspiciously. She glanced at me and chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said, still peering at her with the same expression. She just shook her head with a smile, putting her phone away and laying down to face me too.

"You don't do that to me right?" I asked.

She grinned. "Sometimes. When you trigger me."

I gasped softly. "When do I trigger you?" I asked exaggeratedly.

"When you make a mess in my room and don't help me clean up, I ignore you for the entire next day." She said laughing quietly. It was true.

"Well you trigger me when you flirt with Jungkook. And that's basically all the time." I said lightheartedly, but meaning it.

She scrunched up her nose. "I don't flirt with him..."

"Mhm."

"For the record," she began, lowering her voice as if it was a secret. "He also gets triggered when I flirt with you."

I smile at that. I guess that's also a lot of the time. This hoe.

We end up talking only till 3:30, before getting too tired. When we were getting into comfortable positions, without warning she scooted much closer to me. She laid her cheek on my chest, her stomach also on top of my torso, her legs off to the side. With one arm over me, she snuggled with me there.

"Good night." She said.

I put my arms around her back and smiled lightly, closing my eyes. "Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         I started waking up, my senses coming back to me slowly. I sighed as I opened my eyes slightly, noticing I was practically in the same position as when I went to sleep.

        I pushed myself up off him and reached for my phone over him on the side table. It was already 10. I sighed, flopping to the other side of the bed and closing my eyes again, not wanting to get up yet.

        Just then, I heard Hobi groan softly. Without opening his eyes, he reached to gently grab and tug on my wrist. "Come back," he muttered.

         "We should get up." I said, sitting up despite wanting to sleep.

        He pulled my wrist more. "No, come back." He whined. I sighed and laid down next to him, but not cuddling like before. "Whyyy?" He pouted, annoyed.

        "Because what if someone walks in?"

      "Then go lock the door."

       "Then they'll be suspicious."

        "Let them be suspicious." He said as he pulled my arm all the way over him, giving me no choice but to lay my cheek on his chest again.

         I smiled lightly at how cute he was being, closing my eyes for another couple minutes. I accidentally fell asleep again, because a while later I was alone on the bed. I checked, and it was 10:30. I forced myself to get up.

      I assumed Hoseok was in the bathroom, so I took the opportunity alone to change. I put on my new floral cardigan with a white romper.

       Just as I finished, Hobi walked out with wet hair and a towel around his waist. I naturally turned around to look away when he walked in. "You took a long time." I said.

        "And you look cute today." He replied, walking over and messing with the side of the cardigan. "When'd you get this?"

        "Um, Jungkook bought it when we went to the mall a while ago." I said, knowing he was close behind me.

       He slipped the light material off my shoulder and tugged on the thin strap of my romper. "And when'd you get this?" He asked, leaning in a bit.

         "You got it for me on my last birthday." I said, turning my head to look up at him in the eye. His face was somewhat close.

           "Which do you like better?" He asked, running his index and middle fingers across the strap and he pulled it upward.

         "Personally," I began, "my favorite part of this outfit is my shoes. I bought them months ago, and yet they're still beautiful." I said with a smile. It's true, they were really nice sandals.

        He chuckled, knowing my constant avoidance of the same question. He let go of my strap and ruffled his damp hair with the towel around his neck. I realized that I was now facing him, and although I've seen him shirtless on many occasions, it still made my heart beat faster. Was he working out more these days? His waist towel was pretty low, that damn v line...

         "Stop staring at me and go eat breakfast." He chuckled, noticing my gaze. I snapped out of it and blushed that he caught me.

        "Put on a shirt and then I will." I replied, crossing my arms.

       "Your mind should be on other things at this age, Ji-won." He said, smirking and stepping closer to me.

        My face heated up wildly and I chuckled nervously. "Well ima go help with breakfast byeee!" I said quickly before walking out, hearing him laugh as I left.

         He came to the kitchen a while later, fully dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, and started eating with the rest of us. After I finished my pancakes I stole some of his.

        We spent the day with the family, playing with my little cousins for hours and only getting 5 minute brakes when they left to eat snacks. It was pretty exhausting, but I was thankful to be able to spend some time with everyone.

At around 7 pm, all the adults and kids left to go to a cute village about 40 minutes from here. They offered for us to come with, but Hobi and I had made other plans during the day. They left and said they'd be back around 10 or 11.

Meanwhile, we made our way to the nearby farm. It doesn't exactly belong to my grandparents, but they share it with 2 other "neighbors", basically the few family's within a 3 mile radius.

"Oh my god," I said, gasping and putting my hands over my mouth after we arrived at the barn. As we walked into the horse stables, I saw Yeontan, the same horse I used to ride as a kid. "He's still here!" I said, going over and petting him.

After happily greeting our old horses again, we decided they were too old to ride and took out some younger ones. Hobi's was named Holly, and mine was Rapmon, a really weird name for a horse.

"What the hell, he's too tall for me." I whined, not knowing how to get on the horse. Yeontan was always very small, so I wasn't used to this.

Hobi walked up behind me and placed his hands on my hip. "Ready?"

"Wait, wh-"

     He suddenly lifted me up, and before thinking twice I swung my leg over Rapmon's back. Once I was sitting on him, I took a deep breath, pretty startled by how high up I was. I looked down at Hoseok, it was funny looking down at him.

  "I'm finally taller than you!"

  "It's all an illusion, shorty." He said with a chuckle, going over to his horse and easily climbing over her back.

After adjusting to the saddles, we started slowly trotting around the area while talking and gasping a lot when we thought we were gonna fall. We used to do this rather often, and it was sad that we lost the skill. I felt very nostalgic, thinking about when we were kids.

     The horses walked around for a while, before actually picking up some speed. Gradually, we accelerated, and soon enough we were running in circles and doing short races with each other. I kept beating him, but I'm sure he was letting me.

        The sky got darker, but I think it was just all the clouds, not the time.

        We got bored of the farm land and decided to go explore around the woods for a while, since my mom finally wasn't around to tell us not to wander off. The horses are calm and seem to understand we are in control, so it shouldn't be a problem.

         We stay close to each other and go fairly slow, just making our way through the trees and nature. It was really nice and calming, I feel like I needed something like this.

        After a while of exploring, we come to a clearing, with a stream and a small waterfall- only around 8 feet high- surrounded with rocks and grass. It's so pretty it almost seems manmade.

        We get off the horses and tie them to the trees to chill here for a while. We lay on the ground and talk while ripping pieces of grass. We stick our feet in the water and splash each other, laughing and running around the small area. There isn't anyone else I'd rather be doing these things with at the moment.

          All of those texts from Jungkook... I chose to ignore them because I really just wanted this trip to be about me and Hoseok and my family. I like both of them a lot, but these days I feel like I've been paying more attention to Jungkook, and I can't forget how much I love Hoseok.

           And now, just playing with him here and laying with him, I think wow, I really do.

        Unfortunately, it starts drizzling, and the sky is progressing to darkness, and we decide to start heading home. We tried to ride quicker through the forestry to get back to the cabin; but it's kind of difficult to see at this hour, the rain not doing anything to help.

         A flicker of worry spread through me as it poured harder and harder. I didn't think it was going to get any worse, but then I heard the most dreaded sound...

         Thunder.

        And a saw a flash of lightning, and I just thought fuck.

         "We're not far right?" I yelled to Hoseok through the noise of the gradually intensifying storm.

        "I don't think so, I'm not quite sure. I think we came this way, just stay close to me and don't worry." He reassured me, continuing. I had a terrible feeling in my stomach. Where there's lighting and thunder, my sanity can't be found. I've never been outside during a storm, I'm so scared of them, and I was regretting leaving the house so late.

          A whole 5 minutes passed and we still weren't at the barn. "Shit, Hoseok, are we lost?!" I asked, my voice shaky, just as another thunderclap exploded in the distance, making me shudder.

         "Calm down, we'll be-"

        The next lightning was so bright and seemed so close by, the roar soon after and more violent than the last, interrupted him and scared the shit out of the horses. Suddenly Rapmon neighed loudly and ran off without warning, and I screamed as he quickly ran through the forestry, away from Hoseok.

        He yelled after me and tried to follow, but I quickly lost sight of him. I was panting and looking in all directions, holding tightly to the reigns and screaming at the same time. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to ignore the lighting.

         I'm so scared, I'm so fucking scared...

       More thunder, louder than my own thoughts. That time my horse jumped on his hind legs, throwing me off. I screamed and hugged myself, just wishing I was back at home as I slammed against the ground and Rapmon ran away, my consciousness rapidly slipping away before I finally couldn't see nor hear.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

274K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
521 126 26
| University au | 'Unknowingly the WORST DECISION became the BEST DECISION in my LIFE' Started : 10/06/2023 Ended : 10/06/2024
562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
13.5K 205 10
You run away after having a one night stand with a mafia boss and when he finds you, you pretend that you don't know you but he caught you.