Love... What Bullshit!!!

Oleh Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 3

13.4K 893 34
Oleh Navya_Mishra

Part 3:
The next day Nandini spent her evening with Aliya as they recalled their childhood days and had a nice girl time. Nandini was someone in front of whom aliya always opened up freely and thus, this reunion kinda help her a lot. A week passed by with no more meetings btw the sisters while Fab5 seemed to hv forgotten Nandini. It was Sunday when Aliya was sitting at her place chilling out when she heard a knock on her room.

Aliya: Yes!!

Nandini: Am I allowed in?
Nandini said opening up the door. Aliya smiled looking at her and jumped up in excitement.

Aliya: Nandu!! U don't even hv to ask babe...

Nandini hugged her as they both settled down on the bed.

Aliya: By the way... I love ur dress its so beautiful yet simple, it suits u!!

Nandini: Coming from the diva herself!! Ohh I'm flattered.
Nandini said dramatically and both of them burst into laughter. And again the girls got into their usual talks laughing out at every silly thing.

About an hour passed away and still they both were sitting comfortably on the couch with coffee mugs in their hands. When Nandini burst out laughing at something Aliya told her.

Nandini: I can't believe u seriously did that!! OMG.. I pity the old lady, no wonder she never came back to ur boutique again.

Aliya: Arey I didn't hv any option yr..
She was so damned out that perfect colour n design that she completely forgot the fact that a dress made for size 0 would look different for size 10 lady...

Nandini laughed out again at Aliya's face when the door flung open.

"Where the fuck is ur God damn Phone??"
shouted Mukti as she entered the room without knocking. Following her were the others. Tension clearly written on their faces.

Aliya: Mukti...

Mukti's unguarded entry dropped out Nandini's laughter. All of them took a minute to make sure everything was fine as their tension was released from their faces.

Aliya: What's happening guys??

Mukti: I m calling u from about an hour.... Can't u even answer ur calls!!

Aliya picked up her phone and checked it as she said apologetically
Aliya: I m sorry... It was on silent and I completely forgot it!!

All of them sighed at her face as she looked down when Dhruv stepped forward and held her by her shoulders,
Dhruv: Its ohk aliya.... U don't need to be sorry!! But plz try not repeating this again. We were hell worried for u....

Aliya: I won't.. I promise!!
Aliya said slowly while Dhruv took her in a hug. Nandini smiled at them when Cabir noticed her.

Cabir: Hey Nandini....

Nandini: Hi guys!!

All of them smiled at her while Dhruliya broke the hug and Nandini got up walking towards them.

Nandini: I guess its coz of me that u all got so worried for her. We just forgot everything in our talks.

Manik: No its fine...

Nandini noticed two other ppl accompanying them when Aliya said,
Aliya: Nandini... Meet Abhi and Navya!! Guys, this is my cousin Nandini.

Navya shaked hands with Nandini with a warm smile making Nandini like her instantly.
After that Abhi forwarded his hand forward. Nandini shook hands with him after which he placed a fast kiss on the back of her palm.

Abhi: No matter how much I love this fragrance of ur beautiful perfume from ur hand, but what would it be like to hv ur soft cheeks and my lips.

Abhi said in a flirtatious tone. All the others just shook their heads indicating a he_cant_change look while Nandini slid her hand back smoothly and smile broadly at him as she replied in the some tone,

Nandini: If u ask me, I hv an even better option for u. What about my hand placed sensuously on ur shoulder as knee moved right in between ur legs making u groan like never before.

It took a moment for all of them to decipher her words from her tone after which they burst out laughing out loud. While Abhi had an impressive smirk on his face.

Abhi: Feisty... I like u!!

Nandini still had her smile intact when Mukti said,
Mukti: Nandini... Plz don't mind him. I know he is pain in the ass but he does know that at the end of the line, He's mine!!

Abhi kissed Mukti's cheeks lovingly while Nandini smiled broader,
Nandini: Great... U guys look good together!

Abhi: Thanks...

Nandini: Well U all carry on... I'll take ur leave!!

Cabir: Hey... We were just gonna sit and chill out here!! Hang around for sometime it will be fun...

Nandini: No it's fine!!

Abhi: Come on Angel face!! Just a drink together...

Nandini heard him and looked at aliya as she said,
Nandini: Ohk... As u guys say!

Abhi: See... I always prove it how I hv a way with girls...

Nandini: Well let's see how long it works for me!!
Nandini said it as a challenge making him smile.

They all settled down in the big balcony in Aliya's room while cabir and manik got the drinks.

Mukti: Guys lets get drunk tonight.
Navya: Yes...

Manik: No... We all hv work tommorow!
Cabir: As if u would hv got drunk if u didn't hv work.

Mukti: Come on guys...
Mukti passed them their drinks as They all made a circle have their drinks in their hands.
The evening went on in a full swing as all of them danced around on the tipsy music that Cabir had played. Manik was standing by the table refilling his glass when he saw Nandini standing at the far most corner of the balcony, leaning on the railing as her eyes were stuck on the stars.

Manik walked closer towards her and stood by her side. Nandini felt someone's presence by her side and turned to see Manik too looking at the stars. She turned back her eyes to where they were when she heard him saying,

Manik: Aren't stars quite interesting!! Though they r always there for us, but they show themselves only when we need them to show us the path in the darkness....

Nandini thought over upon his words and a smile stretched on her lips. Manik noticed her smile and face her,
Manik: Why r u smiling??

Nandini: U r right....Interesting!!
Saying so Nandini looked at her empty glass and turned around to move back when Manik said again,

Manik: U really don't like to talk much right?? Keeping all ur thoughts to urself.

Nandini smiled broadly as she turned towards him and said in a mischievous tone,
Nandini: An empty mind and soul doesn't hv any thoughts to share Manik!!!

With this she joined the others as she picked up another drink from the table and gulped down the entire thing at once before joining the dance.

A few minutes later, everyone got tired and settled down when Abhi said,

Abhi: By the way.... Angel face what-
Abhi was saying something when Nandini blocked him.

Nandini: Abhi I think I hv a really nice name.... Why angel face??

Abhi: Just like that... Coz u seem like one!!

Nandini just shook her head and took a sip from her drink.
Navya: So Nandini... What do u do???

Nandini: Ohh yes, that reminds me the reason why I came here today!! Aliya... I got a job..

Aliya: Wow.... That was quick!! U just got back a week before..

Nandini: Yeah... I was kinda busy in this job hunting since the day I came back. And I think I got it at a nice place. I start work tomorrow!

Cabir: Congratulations Nandini.... So where did u join in??

Nandini: I will be joining for the post of a Design Consultant at RM Heights...

As she said this all of them immediately looked up at her stunned when cabir said,
Cabir: Oo Wow!! Thats nice...

Nandini: Yeah... I hv heard that its one of the best companies in the country and it is definitely gonna be very beneficial for my career to start from the best itself. I m really looking forward to it.

By now cabir had asked everyone to stay numb at the fact that she was going to work in Manik's company.

Where on one side Nandini was excited for her new job, and on the other cabir was excited to surprise/shock her at her very first day.

But apart from everyone there was one person who was confused at the happiness budding within him listening to this news.

The evening went on as they all spent a nice time together while Nandini stayed their enjoying their company. All of them were busy talking when Nandini walked to the table to get some water smiling as she was singing the lyrics of the song being played when she collided with Manik.

Manik held her waist firmly making her stand.
Nandini: Oh thanks a lot Manik!!

Manik: Ur welcome!! U r fine right?

Nandini: Absolutely...
Nandini said with a broad smile but what pricked his heart were her eyes. Her big duo eyes glittering under the moon light making her look eternal. Until he noticed that no matter how much happiness was visible on her face, her eyes were blank.

It showed nothing out of her. Making him instantly ask her again, this time in a much more concerned tone,
Manik: Are u sure??

And it was then that he finally noticed something in her eyes just for a fraction of seconds before she broke the eyes lock looking away still smiling broadly.
Nandini: Of course!! I really enjoyed a lot today...

Saying so she walked past him and joined the others. Leaving Manik standing at the same place still looking at her.

It was almost midnight when they all decided to get back home. Abhi dropped Mukti while Dhruv took the responsibility of dropping cabir as well as navya.

Manik: Nandini.... How are u going home?

Nandini: I hv a car... I'll drive!!

Manik: But its quite late.... R u sure u'll be able to manage. Plus, u r drunk, come I'll drop u!!
Manik said in a commanding tone feeling concerned.

Nandini: Thank you very much Manik.... But I think I can manage myself! I see u later...
Came her stern yet confident reply as she walked to her car and was soon out.

Later that night Manik lay on his bed trying to get some sleep but each time he closes his eyes her carefree laugh is came in front of his eyes and followed by it he saw her blank eyes striking right in front of him.

Manik's pov:
What is there in this girl, that I can't take her out of my mind?? Was it my imagination when I saw those slight emotions emerge into her blank eyes for a slight moment before she hid them again?? Why did that pain in her eyes prick my heart?? What was that pain for??
Pov ends

"An empty mind and soul doesn't hv any thoughts to share Manik!!!"

Her words rang in his mind and somewhere behind her mocking tone he heard sadness. Eternal sadness!!

With her beautiful face still in front of his eyes, Manik finally went to sleep.
------------------

Cabir: I so fucking hate work when I hv such throbbing hangovers.
Cabir said holding his head in between his palms as he sat in Manik's cabin the next morning.

Manik: I told u it was a bad idea to get drunk...

Cabir: Yeah yeah... Stop with that I_told_u_so thing and help me man!!

Manik shook his head as he picked up his intercom and said in a ordering tone.
Manik: I chilled glass of lime water in my cabin!!

Manik got back to his work leaving cabir onto his hangover. He knew he had to complete making that particular presentation by the day end to show it to his dad. Not that it was necessary but being that ideal son that he was, he always gave much importance to his fathers thoughts.

At the same time, Nandini reached the RM Heights and got inside in an amazing formal look.

She walked up towards the reception.
Nandini: Hi I m Nandini, I m joining today as a Design Consultant... May I know whom should I report to??

Reception: Sure Mam.... Mr. Malhotra, the owner of the company will see u in 10 mins in his cabin. The peon here will take u to the 11th floor!!

Nandini: Thanks....
Nandini replied politely and soon headed upstairs. Exactly 10 mins later she was called into the cabin. She walked forward and knocked, to be called inside by a familiar man.

Nandini: Good morning Sir!!
Nandini said acknowledging the elderly man, probably in his 50's looking smart in his three piece suit and a polite smile on his face. The name card on his table announcing, "Mr. Harsh Malhotra, Chairman"

Harsh gave her a simple nod with a smile and asked her to sit. They talked for sometime about Nandini's work after which he said,

Harsh: U will hv to sign a contract about ur position, the rules of the company, etc etc.... Let me take u to my son, the CEO of the company... U will be working with him as he is the one who gives the final word for all the designs!!

Nandini: Ohk sir...
They moved out of the cabin with Nandini walking right on his toes, looking around her new work place. Soon they reached the far most cabin of the floor and Harsh entered saying,

Harsh: Son... Meet our new Design Consultant!!

Manik looked up at his words and saw Nandini entering behind him. Nandini's eyes roamed around the cabin and finally reached him only to be broadened in shock.

Manik: Hello Miss. Moorthy!!
Manik said with an amazing smirk.

Nandini: Tum....

Harsh: U both know each other??

Manik: Off course Dad... We know each other quite well!!
Manik said with a smile eyeing Nandini,

Nandini: NO.. We don't!!

Manik ignored her comment and went on saying to harsh.
Manik: Ms. Moorthy is apparently Aliya's cousin and we meet a few times in the past two weeks.

Harsh: Moorthy??? But aren't u Nandini Kapoor?
Harsh said confused looking at Manik, who too had no idea when Nandini glared at him and said,

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra... As I said, me and ur son know nothing about each other. My name is Nandini M. Kapoor. He is using my middle name.

Harsh nodded at her and then said,
Harsh: Ohk then... I'll leave u here. U can sign the contract and know about ur work details from Manik and Cabir.

Nandini then noticed Cabir too sitting there at the sofa while Harsh continued,
Harsh: I welcome U to the company.

Nandini: Thank u very much sir... But I m Sorry I Can't take this Job....
Nandini said shocking the hell out of the three.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
79.2K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...