Can Love Be A Sin?.....

By shachiseth

Warning:"Do Not Read" If you do not believe in love between two human beings and if you believe that attracti... More

Can Love Be A Sin?....
Chapter 1 Something Exciting Will Happen Today
Chapter 2 Sinful Lust
Chapter 3 First Heartwarming Conversation
Chapter 4 Will You Be My Friend?
Chapter 5 Go Have Fun!
Chapter 7 I Like Her! I might...
Chapter 8 Spend A Night With Me
Chapter 9 You Are My Bestest Friend
Chapter 10 I Kissed A Girl
Chapter 11 It Is Love
Chapter 12 Emotional Meltdown
Chapter 13 Whistling While Missing
Chapter 14 It's An Out of The World Experience
Chapter 15 I Want To Break Free
Chapter 16 Scars
Chapter 17 Wedding Without Bells
Chapter 18 Honeymoon
Chapter 19 Reliving The Past
Chapter 20 Misunderstandings
Chapter 21Judgements
Chapter 22 Heartbreak
Chapter 23 Turn Of Events
Chapter 24 Grief And Pain
Chapter 25 A Little More Than A Friend
Chapter 26 $ex- A Distraction
Chapter 27 Evening Date
Chapter 28 Darkness And Ray Of Light
Chapter 29 Together With Family
Chapter 30 Running Away
Chapter 31 Few Days; Just Few
Chapter 32 Forbidden Love
Chapter 33 Answers; How We Crave For Them!

Chapter 6 Date Gone Wrong

171 11 6
By shachiseth

Chapter 6

Date Gone Wrong

So much to take!

Ro’s breathing had hitched when D pulled out her white chiffon shirt from her jade trouser pants and started unbuttoning her shirt starting from the top button first, her other hand reaching her head as she pulled the disposable pen from her mane of dark curls that went cascading down her shoulders.

Closeness of her peer giving her tingles, wetness of her undies asking for a change that was not possible and then with sudden change of mood like winds of change D stopped what she was doing.

Taking a deep breath and shrugging as if shredding off something that was running in her head, she reached for her bag and pulled out her pink lip gloss and worked on Ro’s lips.

If Ro was uncomfortable it wasn't visible from her face. Rather she was enjoying the closeness a bit too much.

With a small peck on her cheeks, D dispersed a dashing looking Ro for her so-called date.

Calvin took sixty long seconds to stare at a changed Ro exiting from the restrooms admiring her simplicity wrapped beauty silently till someone from the staff coughed; a fake one bringing him in present.

While the stare earned rumor mills from the staff, Ro wasn’t acknowledging the muted compliment she was getting from her so assumed best friend. Her thoughts lost in the encounter that she had in the restroom moments ago.

''''''''

The date was a perfect one in a Thai restaurant; Ro’s favorite.

Yes it was sweet of Calvin to remember and bring her there. Calvin was a perfect gentleman when he could be.

Also his sweet talks in which he picked the topic of her siblings who were closest to her before she marched out of her house detailing her in how they were progressing in their lives and missed her too was all she wanted to hear and their videos with short messages recorded with all of them shouting “We love you Rosaline” in his android phone were added cherry on the top of her cake

Still her mind rested in the moistness between her thighs while her date was busy occupied in the menu of the restaurant confused about what to order. RO’s was usual Kao phad and Massamam curry.

’I need to give a nice hand job to myself today’ mentally she convinced her perverted self so that she could focus the job in hand and that was to get over with the so called date who is so much into catholics that she doubts that he is a firm believer of celibate till marriage.

No chance Rosaline!

It wasn't that she was not enjoying. Which girl wouldn't love to hear her praises after every couple of sentences spoken by her date but the bitter spice in the desert being Calvin’s continuous attempt to convince her to go back to the country side where they could live like couples and eventually take another step in their relationship.

She knew exactly what he refereed to as another step in their relationship. It was marriage, kids and families and more than that living in vicinity of her parents aka her father.

No! She just couldn't do it.

It had taken a lot in her to give away that life. She is not going back there. Never.

Ro choked on her drink when Calvin told that her father met him last night and wanted him to convince his daughter to come back home.

“I am sorry” Calvin said offering her the napkin because of the spilled drink as he continued “I know you don't go well with your dad but I think life asks for chances and you should definitely give one to your dad.”

“We should leave now” wiping off her hands and throwing some bills on the table, her food untouched; Ro stood up not liking the conversation to a bit and walked out of the restaurant.

Calvin hurried after her “Ro you cannot cut off all your ties, people out there love you.” He tried to explain.

“And I don't” she nodded her head dismissively  “Don't you dare for a second think that the feelings aren't mutual and I did not try” her eyes sharp and puffy glaring at him boring deep as if accusing him for hurting her wounds again.

“You know what. You would never understand and it's better if you don't try” she threw her hands in the air and then moving her fingers between him and herself “we two are not meant for each other, our paths do not meet. So give up already”

Before Calvin could explain she hailed a cab, jumped into it and was soon in the swarm of the cars that were speeding on the expressway. Within seconds the cab was out of vision leaving a sad and devastated Calvin behind.

Ro did not have in her to go back to the office. She called off for the day with one bland call to Misty stating ‘she was done for the day’.

All that she wanted was to submerge into the darkness of her room which she ’d darkened with strong blinds on the windows and thick doors and get lost in the covers and go back to her past and torture herself again and again.

“Rosy. So finally you are back.” Her father with her pet name reserved for him and her greeted with utmost love that an onlooker would never be able to believe that he is the one who had spanked her to sleep every fortnight whenever she did something that was out of his books of norms be it helping a neighbor who came back home drunk and was beating his wife.

Ro had snatched the same waist belt from him and did a recap on the man himself expecting him to man up and not to repeat it again. Instead he lodged a police complaint against her and there were cops at her place in the morning.

Her father being a reputed citizen and she being a minor police only ended up with a strict warning and no punishment. Little did they knew that a bigger punishment was awaiting her.

So the filthy evitable followed as her father after beating her ruthlessly burnt her hand with the cigarette that he was puffing to emboss in her memory the don’ts of the society.

“You are not invited here. We are expecting a resume for your younger sister and your presence would be unwelcoming and unfortunate, not to mention bad influence. Here are your tickets for the business class” his voice beaming as if he’d done her a favor with the high profile tickets “Its better for you and the family that you leave first flight in the morning before the prospect arrives.”

She wanted to say that this was not an era of arrange marriages or if he’d asked her sibling if she was ready but she was too hurt by the one who brought her to the world that she choked on her tears and ran out of the situation only to never look back.

She moves her finger around the circular Mark waiting for the physical pain but it had vanished yet the pain in her chest was alive and burning like a live fire.

She wanted to sleep, sleep was antidote to her past. It was like running away from her past.

She could meditate but was too much drained to get up from her bed and sit on her butts, leaving the closing of eyes and concentrating part.

She wanted to be with herself, her rebellion self and convince herself that she was right then and now.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

’Now my head is aching so loudly that I can actually hear it’ Ro cursed mentally

She might have barely managed to close her eyes, the killer pain was eating her but she was not ready to get up to pick couple of tablets besides her bed

Bless her rebellious attitude! Gosh she was fighting against the pain!

When she tried to press her head with her elbow, banging inside her skull only got louder and it was then she realized that the sound of banging was actually knocking from the door.

She had switched off the doorbell, once she arrived home in notion to cut off from any trespassers. Even the neighbors and staff were aware if the doorbell is switched off that means ‘DND’.

Being intimidated by her strong personality they never dared to interrupt whenever this was the case.

’Whoever it is be prepared for my wrath’ she cursed before throwing her duvet to open the door.

Almost tripping while she switched on the light and tumbling twice as blackness surrounded her orbs on her little distance to the door she wondered if it was due to

She blamed it on her low pressure due to extensive stress.

Turning around the knob twice that she’d double locked which was her intention to lock herself from the outside works and passing some profanities she opened the door to a completely drenched figure.

The dark figure couldn't be seen clearly as she stood in front of the only source of light darkening her figure.

Reaching to the switch on her entrance light she gasped to look at a completely drenched D hugging her own self as she shivered.

Another thundering and she jumped in her place continuing to shiver like an a leaf in autumn.

Her eyes red probably due to cold.

Ro pulled her inside and seated her on the couch of her living room.

Leaving her without another word she returned with a white furry towel and excused herself again, no words exchanged between them as yet.

She returned back with a pair of gown and a cup of blurring hot coffee.

After D changed and finished the last drop of the steaming liquid she gathered her courage to speak “I was worried”

Taking a deep sigh and a bit of happiness in her empty heart about her crush’s concern she said, “I am okay”

“You are no where near okay” D was back to her aggressive self.

‘God where does she get so much energy from?’ Ro wondered.

Then getting up suddenly “did that f:::ker abuse you, molest you or rape you. Tell me and I can kick his ass. I am a karate champion.” Ro couldn't help her  smile at the enthusiasm portrayed by D.

 Who would believe she was so the vulnerable moments ago standing outside her house shivering to death.

That smile encouraged D as she looked left right, right and left with only her brown orbs moving, her face stiff and stern “Or tell if he called you FAT. It is a crime to call a woman FAT” she highlighted her mock expression clutching her heart tightly as she proposed “I’ll kick him in his shin and he’d suffer with impotency for the rest of his life.”

Ro was now laughing full on. The signs of upset and hollow Ro had disappeared and D mentally tapped her shoulders for the great job done.

“Or did he propose another girl in front of you?” Without waiting for answer glad that her petty one liners are inflating Ro’s sultry mood she added “wait, wait, wait, he is a gay right. And all your dreams are shattered.” D continued her blabbering “You know this is not a disease and I can work on it. A blow by my fists on his jaw and he’d promise not to look at guys again”

This time Ro laughed heartily and it reached her eyes.

“You scare me” Ro said mockingly and then was serious as she asked “do you actually know karate? You are multi talented.” She complimented.

“Multi talented” D raised her imaginary collars of the cotton gown that she had borrowed from Ro “that I am” and then cupping her hand on ro’s ears as if sharing a secret that no one should hear forgoing the fact that there was no one else in the room she whispered “actually I do not know karate but who’d know. They atleast get scared when I pose with my hands like this” she posed with her palms vertical in front of her face and other hand fisted besides her waist “that I know; but they don't yet the affects are amazing”

Now both of them laughed at their stupidity Ro for believing in always a jovial D and D at her own funny self.

They shared a brief moment of silence which said a lot which said that they were happy and themselves in each other's company.

That they could make each other smile and laugh.

After a brief silence Ro went uncomfortable, her hormones raging again and she as been brought up with traditional values pushed them away ’this is wrong’ but her spirit was lifted because of hD’s visit so she muttered an honest “thanks”

“For what?” D asked.

“For everything, coming here, being yourself and most of all making me forget everything.” Ro said with sincerity.

“You know what” D said shrugging her shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal “you shouldn't be subtle al the while. Sometimes you should just live up and you look pretty with a smile on your face. See” she lifted her blackberry and clicked her pic

Showing it to Ro she said “see how pretty you look smiling”

Ro laughed louder this time. “I can barely see myself” she pouted for the first time.

 Was she drunk?

Nay! She was enjoying a bit too much.

Not evn Avi could make her feel like this.

“You don't have to make fun of 2” screen. See it from my eyes. Amazing, awesome .....” D was interrupted in between

“Ridiculous” Ro tapped on her shoulders “you are so funny” Then she dared to ask “why?”

“Because that’s what I have “ D waved her phone “one should be happy with what you have.”

“I was not talking about your phone and you know that.” The practical and introvert Ro was back and truth being D was intimidated by this Ro.

“You never returned to office. You never excuse from work. It's your life, you were not picking calls I thought “ D shrugged; her eyes misty “I thought your date did something to you...”

To say she was touched was an understatement, her libido was raging begging for the handjob she’d promised earlier but Ro did not want to lose her control so chickened out taking a smarter way as she laughed hysterically “you thought my date raped me. Omg!,, “ her recurring laughter echoing in the empty house “Calvin and rape”

“Okay okay” feeling humiliated D stopped her “I simply overreacted no need to make a fool of me out of it”

“Sorry sorry” Ro tried to control herself

'''''''''

Soon they were lost in world of their own sharing secrets like best friends laughing and enjoying together.

They were having their moment when another loud bang “thud! Thud! Thud!” on the door made them jump.

“Who could it be at this hour?” D whispered, her voice strained due to fear.

Please comment your views on the story and vote if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 19
THIS BOOK IS A SEQUEL TO MY STORY 'FORBIDDEN FATE'. READ THAT FIRST. I am the Queen of Thornwood. It has been almost a year since my takeover of the...
179K 6.7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
7.4K 583 22
Rosaline is a normal school girl. She isn't popular, she isn't unpopular. She isn't beautiful, she isn't ugly. One thing she was, though, was extreme...
215K 7.6K 63
The only rules I live by are my own. I never offer a girl more than one night. I never sleep with the same girl twice. And I never sleep with virgins...