The Idiots Sister (Kuroko No...

LyreTheFear द्वारा

•UNDER EDITING•Kagami Taiga has a secret. His sister, Kagami Wysteria, is coming to Seiren. Wysteria is a qu... अधिक

She's Your Sister?!
Home At Last
You Girlified the Coach?!
Perverts and Meeting the Rainbow
Jealousy
The First
Hanging with Mitobe
Birthday Fun
An Unexpected Visit and Secrets Revealed
Dinner and Shopping. Ugh This Sounds Like A Date
Complications
Question Time
The Phoenix, the Dragon, the Demon, and the Chameleon
Old Friends
The Practice Game Begins
The Practice Continued and a Backstory
Confessions and Confrontations
Awakening
Fighting and Losing Something Special
America
Tears and Pain
Recuperation
And Disaster Returns
Announcement

Author Note

13.7K 220 119
LyreTheFear द्वारा

Thanks for the views! Chapter two will be up soon.

Ah~ I have a friend who helped me edit this and these were some of her questions.

Guest: Author-Sama, what does Ayumu do?

Me: Well, beloved friend O mine, Ayumu is not only Wyseria's companion, she is a "Service Animal." See, Wysteria is a pretty girl and often attracts perverts. Because Kagami couldn't always be around, he bought Wysteria her cat, Ayumu and had her registered as a "Service Animal". Wysteria is a terrible judge of character. As you know, the common belief is that cats are great judges of character, so therefore, Ayumu helps keep the perverts away.

Guest: I see. Hey, is there any love relations in this book?

Me: Yes. The team often hits on her and she is mildly interested in Kiyoshi.
The GoM also take a liking to her. To be honest, she will probably end up with Murasakibara, Midorima, Kiyoshi, or Kuroko. In fact, Readers, give me your opinions.

Guest: I see. Well, Author-Sama, that's all for now. Bye-bye.

Me: Oh. Goodbye. Also....

NOTICE: guys, there will probably be mildly adult like scenes (nothing graphic). So, please please please, read the warnings when there are ones.
I will also be writing story's about ALL the characters sisters. (Well... the ones I like, anyway.)

~Arigatou, na, for reading this.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
628K 16.8K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...
10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...