You Girlified the Coach?!

Thanks for the new views and votes. Anyways, here it is, chapter three.
___________________________

They guys starred at the food Wysteria and Kagami had laid out. Half of it was some American dish. Stew, was it? And the rest was a traditional Japanese meal. They had tasted Kagami's cooking before, but not Wysteria's.

For all they knew, her cooking would look like Momoi's or Riko's. They hesitantly took a bite.

"Oh. My. *Kami-sama!" Izuki shouted. It was delicious! "You guys are amazing cooks!" he continued.

"Ah. Thanks. We both lived on our own for a bit." Kagami said. All of them began to chit chat. Soon, it was well past midnight.

"Hey Kaga-" Riko began.

"Yeah. Yeah. Wys and I will get out the futons. Coach, you can sleep in Wys's room." Kagami said, walking towards the closet. Wysteria followed and they both began to pull out the futons.

"Well, night guys." Kagami said, wondering off to his room.

"Ah. *Oyasumi." Wysteria muttered.

"Night. Tomorrow, be ready to train." Riko said.

---
In Wysteria's room

"It must be nice, living with your brother again, after all these years." Riko commented.

"It is...nice. I like Onii-San. He's very kind." Wysteria muttered. "But I worry sometimes." She continued.

"What do you worry about?" Riko asked.

"I feel like I'm bothering him. Like I'm intruding." Wysteria whispered. Riko looked at the younger girl sympathetically. She sounded so sincere, so sad. "I'm...unwanted, in our family. I think it's because of my appearance. Or maybe because I'm shy? I heard them talking once, you know. 'We should put her up for adoption, that troublesome girl.', my father had said. I wonder, am I cursed?" the girl continued. "Papa says I am, because everyone around me is unfortunate."

"I think you're a great girl. You're kind, caring, a great cook and pretty. I think your parents are misguided." Riko said gently. "And look, you finally opened up." Riko said, grinning at the younger girl.

"Thank you, Coach." Wysteria whispered.

---
In the morning

In the morning the boys tried to sneak off again. Needless to say, they had a few bruises. It turns out that Wysteria hated 'filthy slobs who don't clean up their own messes'.

As it turned out, Kagami had to do nothing. He was very pleased.
---
"Hey, coach. What are we doing today? It's a saturday." Izuki asked.

"Didn't she say we were training?" Koganei said.

"Well~, turns out me and Wysteria-chan are going shopping! You guys can have a free day. Only since you've been working hard." Riko hummed. The guys all sighed in relief. They were dead drop tired. As Wysteria and Riko were leaving, the younger of the two turned and winked, giving them a slight thumbs up.

"Thank you, Kagami's little sister." The guys all thought.

---

After shopping, at the amusement park

"Hey, when are the girls gonna get here?" One of the freshmen whined.

"Lazy wenches." Another one huffed. Before Kagami could get pissed, a voice chilled them to their cores.

"Who are lazy wenches?" a voice asked. They turned to see the girls.

"My moth- Oh my god." The same freshmen whispered. The girls looked amazing. Riko was wearing a teeshirt that fell off her shoulders, revealing flawless skin, and a pair of slightly ripped pants with a pair of converse. On her neck was an elegant choker. She looked so cute!

"You look very cu- nice." Hyuuga said, blushing slightly. Meanwhile, the others were looking at Wysteria. She was wearing the same choker as Riko, it was black with beautiful sapphires and and a ruby hanging off of the center of it. She was wearing a sleeveless deep blue half shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and combat boots.

They also noticed that the tips of both of the girls hair were various colors. Riko had blue, green, orange, white and black. And Wysteria had black, red, aqua, teal, pink and purple. From their ears hung earrings. Wysteria had piercings to begin with, well, ear piercings. Hers were black studs and Riko's were silver hoops. Wysteria also now sported a nose stud. Wait. Both of them did?! The studs were silver and extremely tiny.

They also saw the tattoo on Wysteria. It was an old one and was located in her side. It was of a pentagram and had a few words in some ancient language.

"You have a tattoo?!" Everybody yelled. The only ones who didn't look surprised were Riko and Kagami.

"Yeah. Onii-San got it for me when I turned thirteen." She chirped.

"Why would you do that?!" Koganei shouted. Kagami shrugged.

"She wanted one. Who was I to deny her? I'm not our mom. And it was a birthday present." He defended. "Anyways, whose idea was it to go get piercings?" he asked.

"Mine." Wysteria said.

"Oh. Okay then." Kagami said. The entire team sweat dropped. How lenient of he was he?

"Well, let's go have fu~un." Kiyoshi said.

--------
Yes, shy people do get piercings. Okay?!?!

I myself am mildly shy and I have plenty of piercings.

Thank you.