Hanging with Mitobe

I'm soooo sorry! I'm being lazy and forgot to update. Sorry!

You know what? I love all of you. Thank you sooo much for the reads. I've gotten way more then I thought I would. Also, next person to leave a comment on who Wys should date gets a dedication.

Anywho, to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... I starred at the girl. Wysteria.

"Why are you starring?" she asked. I shook my head and turned away. "Mitobe-sempai?" She asked. "Are you hungry? I am. Everyone else left, so let's go to Maji's." She said, standing up from her spot on the bench and stretching.

This girl... was so weird. She frowned when she saw I wasn't following and grabbed my hand, dragging me along.

"..."

"I know. But I don't wanna be alone. And Ayumu is at home." She said.

Wait... How the hell did she know I was trying to say "I don't want to eat now. I have no money."?! Only one other person could understand me. And that was Koganei.

Her hand was...warm. It was nice. I followed her without much of a fight. She was only fourteen. Wait...today was her birthday! Did everybody forget?!

"..."

"Today's...? Ah. I suppose it is." she said.

She forgot her own birthday?! Jeez, this girl...

---
At Maji's.

Wysteria ended up buying both of us dinner. She had a mint shake and I had a burger and fry. Her appetite was like Kuroko-Kuns. Nonexistent.

"..."

"You don't have to." She muttered when I offered to walk her home.

I shook my head.

"..."

"Okay. If you insist." She agreed.

Our walk was... silent. But it was a comfortable silence. Before I knew it, we were at her home.

"..." Goodnight.

"Haha. You as well, Senpai." She said. "Be safe." She added.

Wysteria

Being with Mitobe-Senpai is fun.

Mitobe

"...It's fun, being with that girl." I said, speaking for the first time in years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short. Sorry.