Author Note

Thanks for the views! Chapter two will be up soon.

Ah~ I have a friend who helped me edit this and these were some of her questions.

Guest: Author-Sama, what does Ayumu do?

Me: Well, beloved friend O mine, Ayumu is not only Wyseria's companion, she is a "Service Animal." See, Wysteria is a pretty girl and often attracts perverts. Because Kagami couldn't always be around, he bought Wysteria her cat, Ayumu and had her registered as a "Service Animal". Wysteria is a terrible judge of character. As you know, the common belief is that cats are great judges of character, so therefore, Ayumu helps keep the perverts away.

Guest: I see. Hey, is there any love relations in this book?

Me: Yes. The team often hits on her and she is mildly interested in Kiyoshi.
The GoM also take a liking to her. To be honest, she will probably end up with Murasakibara, Midorima, Kiyoshi, or Kuroko. In fact, Readers, give me your opinions.

Guest: I see. Well, Author-Sama, that's all for now. Bye-bye.

Me: Oh. Goodbye. Also....

NOTICE: guys, there will probably be mildly adult like scenes (nothing graphic). So, please please please, read the warnings when there are ones.
I will also be writing story's about ALL the characters sisters. (Well... the ones I like, anyway.)

~Arigatou, na, for reading this.