Old Friends

It was a warm day when the Italian Team arrived.

Summer was on its way and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. All in all, it was beautiful. It was the kind of weather people in Italy didn't see much. It was warm yet cool. The perfect combination.

It was days like this, when a small white haired girl felt at her lowest. It was days like this, when she remembered. She remembered her team, her friends, her deceased aunt, and her cruel parents. It was a day like this when her innocence was stolen.

"Wysteria." a soft voice called.

"Tai-nii." The girl responded. "What is it?"

"We need to talk." he said. The girl flinched visibly.

"I know." She said.

"Good. What happened?" the tall red head asked.

"I was scared. Someone scared me." She said. It was not entirely a lie. The girl made it a policy to never lie. But it wasn't entirely the truth either.

"Wys..." The redhead said. "Tell me the truth."

"I did." She said.

"Fine. Just... Don't hide anything from me." He said. "Tell the others I said hi." He said, walking towards school for basketball practice.

"I will." She said. She didn't like not telling the truth. She hated hiding things from her big brother. She loved him, and didn't want to see him upset. 

Wysteria PoV

As soon as Tai-nii went to basket ball practice, i ran off to the train station. Today, my boys would be getting into town. I missed them greatly, and i wasn't about to let my little tragedy ruin my fun. I would play with boys and i wouldn't let such a thing as being taken advantage of ruin my life. I would get over it, just as i had gotten over being hurt by my own parents. I would make it past this, because i was better than them. 

That notion had always served me well in the past, and it would continue to now. I thought this as i ran. 

As i arrived at the station, i saw a familiar face. 

"Dante!!!" i yelled, joy in my voice. He turned toward me and let a huge grin spread across my face.  He opened his arms and i leaped into them. We attracted quite a few looks but i ignored them. I laughed as he picked me up and held me in the air. "I missed you!" i squealed.

"I missed you too, Fae." he said. I giggled quietly. Around Dante, i was an entirely different person. I was happier, louder and more relaxed. He just had that effect on people. 

"Hey! Let us have a turn to, Phoenix!" Devin, the Dragon shouted, playfully. All the guys were different around me, showing their true personalities. They were silly and loved to talk and play around. 

"No!" i shouted playfully, deciding to tease them. I hugged Dante's neck tightly. 

"Faaaeeeee!" Nicklas, the Chameleon whined. 

"Nope." I said. I giggled as they all continued to pout. It was just so much fun to tease them. Wow...I just sounded like a total sadist. Well, whatever. I don't care. 

~~~

''Wysteria!" I heard a voice yell. I turned to see Akashi. I leaped out of Dante's arms and hugged the others. When i got to Shawn, he picked me up by my waist and set me on his shoulder. 

"Akashi." I nodded as he walked over to me. 

"Who are they-su?" Kise asked. 

"Ah. Ki-kun. This," i said, gesturing at Shawn's head. "Is Shawn Werther. His code name is Demon. That is Nicklas, the Chameleon. And that, is Dante, the Phoenix. And lastly, that is Devin, the Dragon." I said, pointing to all of them in turn. 

"Oh, what's your code name?" Aomine asked. 

"Fae." I said. "And our captain J-jason is the Solider, or the Commander." I said, stuttering over his name. "And they are the Italian National Team. And my old friends." I added. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Lyre, here. So, hows the story coming along? Good, I hope. 

Anyways, as i said in the last chapter, school is starting and with my families tragedy, its very hard to update. I will continue to try my best though. Anyways, opinions and comments are still welcome.

Oh, by the way, that picture is Dante.