Complications

WARNING: trigger for some people. Not too graphic. Sexual assault. If it is a trigger, skip at the * and read again at the **.

I'm mean, sorry. :( And don't worry. There is an unexpected plot twist coming up. I promise it'll make up for the terrible scenario.
~~~~

Life is sad.

It's full of complications and pain. Suffering and misery. Hate and loathing.

Why, oh why, can't my life be devoid of these things.

I know pain. The pain of being abandoned.

I know suffering. The drawn out agony that comes with misfortune.

I know hatred. The hatred I harbor towards those who abandoned me. The hatred they feel for me.

I know loathing. The loathing look in a parents eyes as they gaze at me. The self loathing that I carry with me.

But, I also know love. The love I have for my brother. The love I have for my Italian friends and teammates. The love my brother and friends have for me. The love I have for my new team.

This is proof, that while the world is cruel, it is also beautiful. (AN: any one get that reference? First one to get it right gets a dedication.)

My point is, everything, even love, is full of complications.

....

It was supposed to be simple. Just a shopping trip. Why did it turn out like this? Why am I so confused? Why, is everything changing? Why me?

"I like you, fiore." Jason said, as we approached my apartment complex. We had finished shopping and it was close to two in the morning now.

"What? Jason?" I asked. I was suddenly very scared. This... wasn't the normal happy-go-lucky Jason. This was someone else. Someone too serious. Someone scary. He was scaring me!

"I like you." He repeated, * pining me against the wall of the complex.

"I don't- Jason!" I screamed as he tried to kiss me. "J-Jason.... I'm scared!!!" I yelled. Tears pricked my eyes. I didn't know this man!!! He's scary!!!

He forced a kiss on me. I sobbed loudly. One thing followed after another.

"J-Jason! No! Stop! P-please! Argh." I screamed. **

My life changed that day. I wish I had taken Ayumu that day. I wish I had refused his offer. But I didn't. And that cost me.

I staggered up to mine and my brothers apartment. Immediately Ayumu ran up to me and circled my legs warily. I picked her up and buried my head in her fur.

Somehow, I managed to take a shower and get changed.

I whimpered at the pain I was feeling. Both mentally and physically. For the first time in years, and not the last, I broke down. I can feel her pushing at my consciousness.

~~~

"Tai-nii." I whimpered, shaking my brothers shoulder.

"Wys what is it...? Oh my God! What the hell happened to you?!" he asked.

"Can-can I sleep with you tonight." I asked, voice breaking.

"Oh, Wys." He whispered. "Come on." He said, holding up the blanket. I crawled in underneath the covers and curled into Tai-nii's arms.

"Tai-nii, I'm scared." I said into his chest.

"We'll talk, later. For now, sleep." he said. I could feel the slight vibrations in his chest as he spoke. Indeed, Tai-nii was the only one who could truly calm me down.

I fell asleep to the warmth of my brother arms and the warmth of Ayumu curled up on my side.

~~~

AN: I should end it here. But I won't. That would be even meaner.

~~~

???'s PoV

Man, was that girl sweet. I can see why my twin likes her so much. Sweet voice. Nice figure. Gentle, naive eyes. Innocent gaze.

She was...perfect.

"Jackson." I heard a muffled call. Ah, he's here. Finally. Too bad he's late.

"Jason." I said. "You know... that girl was nice." I said. "Very nice. She screams nice too." I purred.

Jason stopped as he walked into my room. His face went white. Like paper.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Wysteria?" he snarled emphasizing each word.

"Nothing much. Just playing around." I drawled. "Well, she may be damaged goods, if you know what I mean." I said.

"You bastard!!!" he snarled.

"It was an amazing plan. After I locked you in the closet at the restaurant, I took your place. She didn't even notice that the clothes were different or that my eyes are green and yours are blue. She thought it was you 'till the end." I laughed.

I never saw the punch coming. Nor did I expect the broken arm I would soon acquire.
~~~
Jason PoV

I was furious. Beyond. I wanted to kill my brother. But I didn't want the jail sentence. So, I only broke his nose, arm and maybe some ribs.

My brothers plan had been next to perfect. Except for two things.

1) We would all die for her. Her new team and us too.

2) Taiga was like a mama bear. And he would kill anyone who hurt Wysteria.

Which was bad for me. I had failed my promise. Wysteria had been hurt. And it was all my fault.

~~~

Wysteria's dream and PoV

"No! Stop!" it was terrible. I was reliving it all over again. I tried to wake up, to look away, but I couldn't.

I woke up screaming and sobbing.

"Wysteria!" Tai-nii yelled, pinning me down to the bed, I knew he was just trying to get me to calm down. But I couldn't help it.

"Stop! Please!" I howled, terror overtaking my brain.

"It's okay. You're okay. It's over soon." Tai-nii cooed to me as he held me in his arms. Then it came to me.

The eyes. They had been green. Not seducing blue. Controlling green. Cold eyes. Not the soft ones that Jason looked at me with.

That hadn't been my friend. That had been someone else. That had been Jason's twin. That had been a cruel cold guy. That wasn't Jason.

I repeated that like a mantra in my head.

Once again I fell asleep in my brothers arms, safe and with the knowledge that my friend had not betrayed me.

___________________________

I know, I know. I'm evil. Terrible. Cruel.

But every story needs a bad guy. Several. Well... that's my firm belief.

Anyways,

Comment.

Vote.

Share.

Until next time.