Fated to Love (KimCop)

By Painful_Ends

🔻C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D (KimCop Fanfiction) The CEO of Moonshine chasing an ordinary guy, he met by a chance. The... More

Prologue: Everything's Begin for a Reason
Chapter 1: Love at Second Sight
Chapter 2: Look at me, Only me
Chapter 3: 10 Reasons of Disliking
Chapter 4: Extra Luggage of Mine
Chapter 5: First Step, First Plan
Chapter 6: Signing In, Signing Out
Chapter 7: Stay with me, Stay in my life
Chapter 8: Love is in the Air
Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate
Chapter 10: Third Wheel
Chapter 11: Loving you is my Favorite Mistake
Chapter 12: Where do the Heartbroken goes
Chapter 13: Hard to say I'm sorry
Chapter 14: Pretend Until it Last
Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!
Chapter 16: Time is Over but Feelings is Never
Chapter 17: Keep Holding in Lies
Chapter 18: Love Grows, Decision Knows
Chapter 19: Stupidity Strikes
Chapter 20: Holding on, Holding off
Chapter 21: Foolish heart
Chapter 22: Gazing Love
Chapter 24: Bitter-Sweet Candy
Chapter 25: Back Off
Chapter 26: See the Light
Chapter 27: Lasting Love
Chapter 28: Time with you
Chapter 29: Stormy Night
Chapter 30: Brightest Light
Chapter 31: Fall from the Past
Chapter 32: Love that Bind Us
Chapter 33: Fated to Love
Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever
Extra Chapter: Everyone Deserves to be Happy
Epilogue: Fated to End

Chapter 23: No Matter What Happen

464 45 14
By Painful_Ends

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN

Copter keep looking in the man who's sitting comfortably in his chair without any change of expression. Just like there's nothing happen at all. It made Copter to feel more pain in his chest, directly in his heart. It leaves another scars.

He hates himself for staying with this man. Especially, for knowing that this man is never ever change. Keeping lies are a normal case in his life.

He crumple his hand. Just to stay calm and relax, even though the pain is killing him every second passed.

"Did you need something else?" Kim didn't take any glance while asking something. Since Copter was standing in his front, he keep himself in his paper works.

Copter stops before he utter something. Because Kim thrown another thing.

"If you don't mind. You can go now. I am busy and I don't have any single time for you." Kim say with his cold tone of voice.

But before Copter make his way. Someone's enter the office.

"Have a lunch, Kim?" Tee asked Kim when he is standing in front of the CEO.

Copter look at them. He sees that Kim lift his head and smile towards Tee. Another ache, strike in his heart. It made it to block the passage air.. he hardly breathe for a second.

"I am OK with that."

When Copter heard Kim's answer, he crumpled his hand while biting his lower lips. Just to hold his tears. He walks outside without turning back.

He keep walking. Walking until he don't know where he is. He took a sit in the last step of stair. He used the stair since there's no other person, who urge to use it.

He can't hold it anymore; moreover, he let his tears fall down. Just hold until the contract end. And this pain will never kill you again. Keep fighting, Copter!

He slowly lift his head when he sees a shadow of a man who's standing in front of him.

The man keep looking. They did the staring game first. Before Copter utter the name of the man who always save him.

"G-Godt.. Its really painful." Copter say while smashing his chest. Just to breathe properly.

Godt bend his knee. He looks in those sad eyes before he slowly wipe those tears. He keep wiping until the shed tears are gone.

"I am here.. just to heal you."

"He keeps doing a lie."

"I never lied to you."

"He change."

"But I will never change."

After Godt wipe those tears. He embrace this man and shows that he's always in Copter side, no matter what happen.

It made Copter to cry more in Godt's chest.

"Ssshhh.." Godt gently rub Copter's back.

"He left me hanging."

"Sssshhh.. I will never leave you."

.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

Copter wake up when something landed in his cheek. He sees the wide and sweet smile of the man after gently rubbed his eyes. A man who's standing wearing his smile, in spite of being tired and exhausted.

"Why you didn't sleep in your bed?" A worrying Kim came.

Copter look around and sees that he fall asleep in his room but not in his bed. He didn't expected that he was going to sleep while doing his work. A one week task, given by his Director. Scattered and crumpled papers in his table.

"Uhmm." He utter. Since, he didn't know what the proper response in Kim's question. How could I say that I am really waiting you? He look at the wall clock, telling that its 2 o'clock in the morning. "Why you come home so late?"

Copter sees Kim sit in his bed. Letting to support his languid body. He turn and face the man who's sitting in his bed.

"Did something happen?" He has urge to ask. After seeing Kim's breathe, so deep.

Kim kept his eyes downward with his continuous deep breathing. It made Copter to feel so worried. It seems that there's something bad happened.

"You can tell it to me. I am willing to listen." He said.

Kim finally gave a quick glance. He sees how Copter unease in his silence. He wants to embrace this cute man but he kept not to do anything yet.

"Yiks. If you don't say anything, then I can come back of what I am doing. Tomorrow is my deadline." Copter say while fixing himself and face his mess up table.

"Did you still trust me?" Finally, Kim say it all.

Copter laugh sarcastically, just to hide the pain. He knows that there's a big blown of lies again. "What kind of question that?" He ask without taking a glance. Just to avoid those eyes that never said a single truth.

"Did you still trust me?" Kim repeats his question without a single change of tone.

Copter sigh first. "I told you. I'll keep trusting your lies." Yes. He's stupid for believing repeatedly in the person who keeps not to tell the truth. In short, making a lot of lies.

Kim smile after learning that Copter keep trusting him, no matter what. "Thank you for still believing. And I am so much happy for hearing it from you. But--." He pause and take a quick peek at Copter.

He sees that Copter trying to draw again in a clean white sheet of paper. "But can you do me a favor?"

"Uhmm." The only thing slip off in Copter's lips. He focus in what he is doing while having a deep conversation.

"Can you stop holding me?"

A falling object came that the echo is repeatedly bouncing. Copter stops and his pencil fell downward. He stay and can't move. His little mind trying to absorb and comprehend every single worlds he heard.

"No! You SHOULD stop holding me. We will back from what we are before. You can do anything you want now. But you will still need to continue the contract."

A silent shed of pain tears rolling downward coming from Copter's eyes. He keep holding it, but the pain kills him.

"You can be with Godt. I am not going to stop you from now on."

Copter close his eyes. He can't endure any further aches from Kim's lips.

"Such a selfish!" He mumbled.

"We can erase and forget those terms and conditions of the contract. But you need to finish the 3 months of staying here. I am going to go back in --."

A loud smash in the table. It made Kim to zip his mouth and stopped. Copter wink a bit in the pain after smashing the table before standing. But the more pain he felt, inside of his chest. Physically pain is nothing to compare in what he feels right now.

Kim kept looking to those eyes,  that still crying in front of him.

"Stop holding you?.. I can be with Godt.. But I need to continue the 3 months of staying here?" Copter try to hold the another blown of tears. "Such a liar!" He mumbled. He kept his calm even his chest wants to explode.

"Take a rest now." Kim stand. He try to put his palm to Copter's shoulder but before it landed, Copter slap it.

The sadness is already spread out in Copter's room. While Kim didn't take a bit peek when he started to walk away.

.
.
.

(End of Flashback)

***

Tee put down the plastic tray in the table that filled of different food. He take a sit after.

"You are too quiet, Kim." Tee started the conversation.

Kim deep breathe. He keeps staring in the food that Tee chose for him.

"Can you stop that Kim? Everything's will be OK soon. But now.. you should avoid him." Tee added before he starts to eat.

But Kim didn't mind of what Tee said. He let his life to down.

"Avoid him and I'll do the rest, Kim."

Kim slowly lift his hand and starts to hold the spoon and pork.

"Oh! Godt.. Copter.."

It made Kim to stopped after hearing Tee said. He looks at his friend with a surprising face. He sees that Tee is looking in the back part.

"Come and sit here." Tee offer the seat after he sit beside Kim.

Kim can't move nor understand what's happening. The only thing he knows is Godt and Copter accepted the offer. And they're both sitting in front of Kim's eyes.

"Do you want Cafe mocha, Tee?" Kim asked Tee while his eyes focus at Copter.

"If you treat me."

"OK. Just wait here." Kim stand and walk straight to the counter.

While Godt stand and tap Copter's shoulder.

"Be brave.." Godt whisper in Copter.

The little cute man nod as his response.

"I'll buy some food." Godt bid his goodbye for a bit and walk through the counter.

Tee continue his food while Copter take his phone and scrolling something.

"Is there something wrong happen between you and Kim?" Tee starts the conversation with unease question.

"We're OK." A short reply from Copter.

"Then, you should avoid him."

Copter stopped and look at Tee. He sees that Tee is smiling towards at him.

"Pim is going to work in Moonshine. And she is Kim's fiance... you'll ruin Kim's name, if you'll going to continue.."

Copter listen carefully and didn't let any words escape in his ears.

"You are the root of what is happening in Kim's life, right now. Then, you should stay away and leave him for good." Tee added.

Copter smile playfully. "Are you done Mr. Tee?" He pause and wait for a minute.. just to hear Tee's response. But he gets nothing. "I'll do that.. if you stop doing your black tactics .. just to take away Kim in me. I know that you're doing this because Kim, is not choose you."

Instead that Tee feel scared.. he laughed sarcastically.

"Keep your mouth zip, Copter.. if you didn't know any single truth."

And the battle of past and present lover is getting intense. Who will stay at last?

***

My Note:

Hi. (Waves my hand)
It's been a while. I am sorry for taking too long before updating new chapter.

I am experiencing a mental block in this past few weeks. And it took me a weeks before finishing this chapter 23. I am sorry for that.

Enjoy this for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.2K 243 21
In which Tay loved new with all of his heart but New just wants Tay as his friend and nothing more, so Tay told New what he wanted to say by a letter...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.