Bitter Sweet {KTH ff}

By Black_diamond501

He left you for dead and you survived. So, what happens when you two meet again. Taehyung x reader 💖 More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15

9

446 20 8
By Black_diamond501

I looked at him unsure of what to say or where to start. His words hit me hard and I could only face him. 

He looked at me, tears brimming his eyes and my heart panged. I lept towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer into the hug. Words were hard to muster, but I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

For a while, it was just quiet sniffles that filled the room. We stayed in that position till he gently released his arms from around me.

"It's fine, at least I know you're still alive." He smiled at me.

I reached to pinch his cute cheeks when the door burst open, Jin standing still as stone.

"H-hi hyung..."

"OH, MY GOD!!! AHHHH" Jin ran towards me at lightning speed. 

He tackled me into a hug, squeezing the life out of me.

"You're okay," He repeated over and over again, then quickly sitting up and inspecting my face. "I can't believe it really is you," He cheered.

"Who screamed?!" 

"Hi Jimin," Jungkook greeted him as well.

"Yah, where're your manners you- OH MY GOD! (Y/N)!!!" He screamed as well, jumping on me and Jin. "I knew Tae wasn't lying!!"

"Guys...Can't...Can't breathe... A-air"

"Hyung, we just got her back, stop killing her," Jungkook exclaimed, peeling Jin and Jimin off of me.

I could feel the sweet sensation of air filling my lungs as if I hadn't breathed in years. 

" Who the hell is screaming?" Yoongi said peeking in the room. His eyes landed on me, but his expression never changed. Well until he rubbed his eyes a couple times. 

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Hey, Yoonks." I said waving towards him with a warm smile.

"Holy shit! It is you." He rushed into the grabbing my shoulders shifting me from side to side before a gummy smile appeared on his expressionless face.

"How long has she been here?" Jin asked.

"Probably 20 or 30 minutes why?" Jungkook answered, earning a smack from eomma Jin.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I was fixing her hand."

"No, he probably wanted to keep her all to himself," Jimin added, making Jungkook glare at him.

"Anyway, where have you been why didn't you come back to us?" Yoongi questioned, earning Jin and Jimin's attention.

"I urm...I-"

"Guys we need you down at the garage!! We've got a mission!" Someone, I assume Namjoon called from downstairs.

'Thank you Namjoon!'

"Let's go you guys. You too (y/n)." Yoongi said, exiting the room.

Jin and Jimin following behind Yoongi while I waited for Jungkook. We ran downstairs entering the huge garage. I looked at all their new cars and vehicles, specifically the new motorcycles. Until my eyes landed on...

"MY BABY!"  

I sprinted towards her and wrapped my arms around her handles. Some people might say I'm crazy for being so attached to a bike, but I don't care. I'm so happy that I found her again, now I never have to ride in that stupid van again!

I rubbed circles on her seat cooing random words of comfort. 

"Umm...(y/n) you okay?" Jungkook asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Were you the one who took her?!"

"W-what? I wasn't the one who brought that here. It was Hobi hyung." Jungkook stated with his hands in the air. Smart move cause I was ready to jump him.

"So, Hoseok kidnapped you," I mumbled.

"You can have her back. I'm sure Hobi hyung wouldn't mind. Although he's been working on it for a while."

"What do you mean?" I was confused until I looked back at her and saw that the mirror was fixed and so was her paint job. She looked like brand new.

"Maybe I won't murder Hoseok when I see him again."

"Wait you were planning on murdering me?!!" Hoseok exclaimed, coming towards Jungkook. His eyes didn't land on me till after he reached Jungkook. "Oh, (y/n) you were planning on murdering me? WAIT (Y/N)! How'd...When...?"

"I brought her here earlier hyung. Also, I might have left a dead body in the back of your van..."

"What?! Great, I was going to be murdered and now there's a dead body in my car." He said dramatically. "At least you're back (y/n)."

"Where's Jungkook and Hoseok?" Namjoon said coming closer to our trio.

"There you guys are who's- (Y/n)!" He shouted as he glanced at me.

"Yay, now everyone knows I'm alive," I said somewhat sarcastically.

"H-how are-"

"Yeah that's what everyone wants to know, but we've got a mission don't we?"

"O-oh yeah! Let's go!" He stuttered, turning back and running to the already running car.

Before Jungkook and Hobi could leave I asked to ride my Baby...actually it was more like ordering Hoseok to give her back, but what's the difference.

I gassed her up and was right about to put on my helmet when the garage door opened once again. Taehyung ran out, his eyes spotting me for a split second. Our eyes made contact and everything seemed to slow down. It was like one of those cliche movie things, but instead of continuing this weird staring slow motion thing I threw on my helmet and swerved past him.

I hoped that doing that would keep the feeling of butterflies away, but my heart began to beat out of my chest and I felt like butterflies were trying to fly up my throat. 

'Disgusting'

"(y/n), can you hear me?" Yoongi asked through the speaker in my helmet.

"Loud and clear."

"I'm sending the coordinates to you."

"Cool, what's our mission?"

"We're stealing important files from this rapidly growing gang."

"What's their name?"

"EXO."

The name rang in my ears like a song that wouldn't leave your head. It sent chills up and down my spine, causing horrible memories to replay themselves. I felt each of my scars tingle some of them even burned at the thought of them. Fear, pierced my heart and my lungs began to push and pull air like it was my last.

"(y/n)"

Not them

"(Y/n)"

I can't breathe

"(Y/N)"

Air I need air

"(Y/N)!!"

I broke out of my haze, blinking to bring back my vision. I grasped the brake skidding forward and coming to an abrupt stop, almost crashing into a tree.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Jimin's voice spoke from the helmet.

I popped the visor up taking heavy breaths calming myself.

"Y-yeah,

I'll be okay."

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry that I didn't update for a few days. I had a lot going on at home, but here we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 663 21
Seokjin X Reader (female) Miss (L/n). The leader of the most High class working and earning mafia gang. She's witty, she's sweet, she's sharp, ambiti...
2.1K 635 28
The hardest thing is to kill your beloved who recently opened his heart to you...
150K 5.6K 46
You are running away, from your home, friend, responsibility and your past. A guy helps you out. Will he be able to change your fate? ...
3.5K 775 19
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...