the final round #Wattys2018

everyhearthasahero18 tarafından

a prequel to code lyoko Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

50 57 0
everyhearthasahero18 tarafından

Wrong Exposure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abandon Home

"Are you sure we will fins something in my father's house? We're already cut everything that seemed important?" Aelita asks Jeremy walking over to a house.

"We left everything behind we thought was useless and that was our mistake. We did find Mr. Puck." Jeremy replied.

"Just as I thought you're really desperate." Aelita said.

"No it's just I don't want to leave anything to chance when it comes to fighting Xana." Jeremy said.

Jeremy and Aelita enter the house.

"Well where do we start?"

"Try the living room. I'll look in the study." Jeremy replied.

Jeremy walks into the study, as Aelita walked into the living room.

Aelita gets a flashback of the living room, then she goes through one of the boxes and finds a photo of her and her father when she was little.

"Aelita have you found anything yet?" Jeremy asks.

"Yeah my former life."

"What is it."

"Just a picture of me and my father."

"You and your father? That's so cool that you found it. Can I see it?"

Aelita hands Jeremy the photo.

"You look so happy."

"I was, it must of been one of the last pictures taken-"

"What's that behind your father? Bingo those are formulas. I can read some of them. It's a rough draft of a programming code, we have to blow up this photo."

"Hang on-"

"Its a great challenge, besides you said I was desperate right, so what have we got to lose."

A few minutes later

Kadic

Jeremy types on his keyboard in his room.

"I was right. It is a program." Jeremy cheered.

Odd plays with his fork scraping up food.

"Odd you only took two rounds of seconds. Are you sick?" Yumi asks him.

"No, I'm okay."

"Is this about a girl by any chance?" Ulrich asks.

Odd turns away from them looking at a girl at a different table.

"Incredible I can't get her to notice me whatever I do."

"You could try growing a few inches." Ulrich smirked.

"Wanna try wearing today's lunch."

"Oh, here comes Aelita." Yumi said.

Aelita walks over to their table with her lunch.

"So is Jeremy still at the hermitage?" Yumi asks.

"He's in his room. He's not hungry."

"I guess that means you struck something there." Ulrich said.

"I have no idea. He thinks there may be something useful in a old picture we found."

"A picture. Now why didn't I think of that before." Odd said.

Jeremy makes a disc of the program. Jeremy looks at his door when there we're a few knocks.

Odd walks into the room.

"Einstein, I need your computer." Odd said.

"Yeah, what for?" Jeremy asked.

"To send an important message, I just need to log into my email."

"Okay, I finished anyway. I'm going to go eat, let me know when your done here and don't touch anything else." Jeremy explained leaving the room.

"No problem, you know me."

"I do and that's the problem." Jeremy laughed.

Odd types on the keyboard, as a picture of him appears on the computer. Odd sends the picture.

Sissi reads a magazine on her bed as she gets a message on her computer.

"Uh, a new message? From Odd? Wonder what that dork wants?" Sissi opens the message to see a picture of Aelita and Franz Hopper.

Odd takes the disk out of the computer drive.

A few minutes later

"I can't not believe this. I had no idea that Franz Hopper had family connections with Aelita Stones." Mr. Delmas said looking at the picture.

"And who is this uh Franz Hopper guy?" Sissi asked.

"A former teacher at kadic who disappeared one day without a trace. Susanne Hertz took his place, you were to young at the time to know anything about it."

"I didn't find anything useful in the photo. Just a set a program to reboot the supercomputer , although it could come in hand one day." Jeremy explains to the others.

"So the picture isn't so top secret at all?" Odd asks.

"No, but we better keep it a secret. I wouldn't want a picture of Aelita with her father to fall into the wrong hands."

"Uh, you mean like Sissi's hands?" Odd replied.

Jim runs over to the gang.

"Hey Stones and Della Robia the principle wants to see you in his office on the double." Jim explained.

A few minutes later

"You heard the principle young lady no more fun and games. I've had a whole lot tougher nuts to crack than you." Jim yelled.

Aelita stutters at the questions.

"Calm down Jim, there's no need for the third degree I've got a few questions to ask that's all." Mr. Delmas replied.

"Sorry sir."

Mr. Delmas slides the picture over to Aelita and Odd.

"With your permission Mr Delmas, on the photo Aelita looks about 12 or 13." Jeremy commented.

"Yes, what of it?"

"Well you said that Franz Hopper taught here at kadic about nine years ago? So if that's really Aelita in the picture she would be 22 years old not 13, but as you can see Aelita is 13 years old and not 22." Jeremy explained.

Forest Sector

A tower turns from white to red.

School

"I see, so then the Canadian consulate doesn't have a record of Aelita Stones in it's birth records. Yes I'll definitely keep you inform. Thank you goodbye." Mr. Delmas said on the phone then hangs up.

Xana posses Mr. Delmas.

Jim reads a comic, then looks up to see Jeremy, Aelita, Yumi, and Ulrich doing homework.

On Jeremy's laptop it shows an activated tower.

"Oh no an activated tower." Jeremy muttered to the others.

Mr. Delmas walks into the room firmly.

Jim looks up to see Mr. Delmas and rushes over to Mr. Delmas.

"Anything wrong Mr. Delmas?"

"Miss Aelita Stones I would like a word with you alone, Jim make certain no one leaves with library.

Aelita leaves the room with Mr. Delmas.

Jeremy notices Mr. Delmas is possessed by Xana.

"Aelita no." Jeremy yells running towards the door.

Jim blocks the door.

Aelita and Mr. Delmas walk in the forest.

"Aren't we going to your office sir?" Aelita asked.

"No, I'd rather stay on the campus."

"And I'd rather we went to your office." Aelita growled.

Mr. Delmas walks in front of Aelita and turns towards her shooting electricity at her.

"Get back to your seats, no one is going anywhere?" Jim yelled blocking the path.

"But Jim, Aelita is in danger." Jeremy replied.

"So, you want to play hard ball."

"Attack." The gang yells tackling Jim to the ground knocking him out.

"Hurry guys tie you him." Jeremy explains.

Factory

Mr. Delmas walks through the sewers with Aelita on his shoulder.

School

Jeremy and the others run in the forest to get to the sewers.

"Just think if the return to the past doesn't work Jim will kill us." Odd commented.

"We got bigger problem to deal with first, compared to that Jim is a piece of cake." Jeremy replied.

Factory

The elevator doors opens to the scanner room. Mr. Delmas puts Aelita in one of the scanners and goes up to the lab.

Mr. Delmas sits on the chair in the lab in front of the computer sending Aelita to lyoko.

Forest Sector

Aelita lands on lyoko still asleep.

Factory

The rest of the gang comes up from the sewers onto the bridge and runs towards the entrance of the factory.

The elevator comes up to the main floor.

Odd fights Mr. Delmas as Yumi, Ulrich, and Jeremy go to the lab.

"He virtualized Aelita, she's in the forest sector. I'm sending you two in right now." Jeremy explains to Ulrich and Yumi.

Forest Sector

Aelita wakes up and stands up.

"Jeremy? Are you there Jeremy?" Aelita asks.

"I'm with you Aelita hang in there. Ulrich and Yumi are on their way." Jeremy answered.

Aelita turns around to see the skyphoza.

Aelita runs off.

Factory

"Hurry up the skyphoza is going after Aelita."

"We're ready." Ulrich answered.

"Transfer Yumi, scanner Yumi. Transfer Ulrich, scanner Ulrich virtualization."

Forest Sector

Ulrich and Yumi land on lyoko.

"Ugh, I forgot how ugly it was." Ulrich complained.

"I thought you liked seafood?"

"Not the nasty type. Ready to go?"

Ulrich and Yumi towards Aelita.

Two crabs appear in front of Ulrich and Yumi blocking their path.

Factory

Odd backs away from Mr. Delmas.

"Well, all of a sudden our principle is a ninja." Odd commented. "Pretty good there Jackie Chan. Let's see how good your at baseball."

Odd grabs a wood that's on the floor. Odd kicks Mr. Delmas in the face knocking him over.

Forest Sector

Aelita throws two energy fields at the skyphoza.

"This can't be happening."

Aelita gets grabbed by the skyphoza.

Factory

"Aelita, oh no. That awful monster is planting data in Aelita's brain. Yumi? Ulrich?"

"Yes Jeremy?" Yumi answered.

"What's going on, the skyphoza caught Aelita. She's not too far from you. Why can't you get to her?"

"We're taking a nap Einstein. What do you think we're up to our ears and selfish." Ulrich replied.

Forest Sector

Ulrich throws a sword at the last grab missing.

"Supersprint."

Yumi throws a fan at the crab destroying it.

"Crabs might just become my favorite dish." Ulrich says to Yumi.

A few minutes later

Factory

Mr. Delmas gets up from the ground.

Odd runs off.

Forest Sector

Aelita falls to the ground.

"Too late." Yumi sighs.

Factory

Odd grabs a metal bar.

"Oh, I don't believe this, this guy is a tough cookie." Odd complained looking out for Mr. Delmas.

"He's got to be out there."

Forest Sector

Ulrich and Yumi appear behind Aelita.

"Aelita, are you okay?" Yumi asks.

Aelita turns towards them showing the eye of Xana in her eyes.

"I'm fine." Xana-Aelita growled standing up.

Aelita throws an energy field at Yumi and Ulrich.

Ulrich pushes Yumi out of the way destroying the energy field with his sword.

Two tarantulas come towards them.

"Ulrich." Yumi cried.

Aelita walks away from Yumi and Ulrich as the tarantulas fire at Yumi and Ulrich.

"Aelita." Yumi cired. "Where she going? She's crazy."

"Xana use the skyphoza to brain wash Aelita. She's heading for the digital sea to throw herself in. Make her stop." Jeremy replied.

"Oh yeah. How do you except us to do that. You bring her in." Ulrich replied.

Ulrich turns to where Aelita is.

"Supersprint." Ulrich says running towards Aelita.

Ulrich fights Aelita.

Yumi dodges the tarantulas attacks.

Factory

"Jeremy, thing are getting complicated over here. How's Odd doing with Delmas we could use a little backup?" Yumi asked.

A video message screen shows Odd on the floor with Delmas prepared to hit him.

Odd backs away from Mr. Delmas on fear.

Forest Sector

"Ulrich, stop everything and whatever you do don't de-virtualize Aelita." Jeremy informed him.

"Don't worry I wasn't even close. What's up?"

Factory

"Odd's getting washed up by Delmas we have to get Aelita to deactivate the tower." Jeremy informed him.

Odd trips hurting his ankle.

"This guy is out of his mind."

Forest Sector

Ulrich kept fighting Aelita.

"Hey I'm the one who taught you that." Ulrich complained as he was kicked by Aelita.

Aelita throws an energy field at Ulrich.

Factory

"I don't believe it, if only I could erase everything and start over, but why not? I can do that." Jeremy muttered.

Forest Sector

Yumi keeps dodging the lasers from the tarantulas, Yumi then throws her fans at the monsters.

One of the tarantulas is destroyed.

Factory

Jeremy types on the keyboard quickly.

Forest Sector

The last tarantula keeps firing at Yumi, as Yumi dodges its attacks.

"Yumi, Ulrich get ready. I'm going to reboot the supercomputer with my new program." Jeremy informs them.

"Couldn't that bug up the whole system?" Yumi asks.

"Yeah, maybe."

Factory

"But it might just, give us the electric shock we need to free Aelita from the skyphoza's control."

"You sure know what your doing?" Yumi asks.

"Well, we don't have much a choice do we?"

Forest Sector

Aelita knocks Ulrich's sword out of his hand.

A huge big blue shield went over the whole sector knocking Aelita out.

"Looks like it might of worked Jeremy, but I think Aelita is almost out of life points." Ulrich informs Jeremy.

"She'll regenerate herself once she's back in the tower."

"Any way it didn't put the tarantula in a better mood." Yumi complained.

Aelita wakes up.

"What happned?" Aelita asks.

Factory

"Aelita. You can rest later, there's a tower to deactivate. Odd is in danger I'm sending you the over-bike." Jeremy informs her.

"Roger."

Odd clutches his side in pain.

Mr. Delmas glitches standing over Odd.

Forest Sector

Ulrich helps Aelita up from the ground.

The over-bike appears by a tree close to Ulrich and Aelita.

Yumi gets sent back to earth as Ulrich and Aelita go to the tower.

A few minutes later

Ulrich stops in front of the tower. Aelita almost falls over.

"Come on Princess this is no time to go to sleep." Ulrich commented.

The tarantula was getting closer to them.

Ulrich helps Aelita off the bike.

Aelita enters the tower.

Ulrich gets sent back to earth.

Factory

"Okay, Mr. Delmas you win. I give up." Odd commented.

Forest Sector

Aelita goes up to the top platform in the tower.

Aelita

Code Lyoko

Everything goes completely white.

School

"No Delmas couldn't possibly know me. My father may have been a teacher here, I studied at home so I never attend Kadic." Aelita explains.

the bell rings

"Time for class lyoko warriors." Yumi laughed.

Aelita takes a picture out of her bag and smiles looking at her and her father.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
607 43 47
There's a lot that happens. First, someone gets blasted back in time. Then that someone learns more about Lyoko and becomes dedicated to stopping XAN...
33.1K 898 17
Sequel to Dirty Little Secret :)
14.9K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...