Mr And Mrs Williams

By ArrabelleCamillela

Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Ty... More

Chapter one♥
Chapter two♥
chapter three♥
Chapter four
chapter five♥
chapter six
chapter seven♥
Chapter eight♥
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Authors note| Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Authors note
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
thirty
New book!!!

chapter eighteen

3.1K 66 0
By ArrabelleCamillela

I had dressed up and I was ready  to leave our room with Skye fully dressed too, I grabbed my car keys,phone and handbag and then I headed to my car. I drove off to the cinema with Skye in her car seat. When I got down I placed Skye in her stroller and put a pacifier in her mouth.

I entered the cinema and booked four tickets while people around took pictures of Skye and I. Seconds later Annabelle ran to me and hugged me tight screaming my name, I carried her and Kelly kept admiring Skye in her stroller while she was sleeping.

We entered the movies and when we were done Annabelle was holding her popcorn and lollipop, Her hair was already a mess while she kept jumping around and smiling at everyone who took her picture, When we left there we went to the salon to get our hair done.

I got my hair done In straights  while Annabelle had hers straightened and Kelly just dyed her hair. When we were done Skye was still asleep and I was still pushing her in her stroller when Tyler called.

"Morning sunshine." Tyler's voce boomed and his hair was a mess, did he have sex with a lady last night?

"Morning to you too love, Just woke up right?" I asked him and he turned to sush someone up. Who was that?

"Uhm yeah, Where is my princess?"

"Sleeping. Who was that?" I asked and his eyes widened a bit.

"U-uhm I -I that's uhm Paula" he said stammering, a lady?

"Who is she?" I asked him curiously as I studied his face

"S-she is just a friend of mine" I saw hands rubbing his back and now I was extremely curios.

"Who is behind you? Did you fuck her last night?" I asked and looked at Annabelle but luckily she didn't hear cause she was busy playing a game on her tab.

"Listen Rose-" he started but I cut him shut.

"You did,how could you?" I asked as water threatened to spill from my eyes.

"I am so sorry Rose,we would talk about it when I get back I Promise-" he was cut short by Annabelle yelling and screaming his name over the phone as she smiled sweetly at him.

"When are you coming home?" She asked him looking at the screen as we walked to the car.

"Tomorrow" he said with a smile on his face., Tomorrow?

"Okay,bye!" She exclaimed and cut the line

We entered the car and we drove home,Tyler has a lot of explanation for me!. When we dropped Belle and Kelly home we drove straight to our house and I went straight to bed out of anger.

The next morning,I woke up with my head resting on the pillow as I held it tight to me....I stood up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for my bikini photoshoot.

I was driving to the photo booth with Skye in the backseat when Riell dialed my number. I answered the phone through my ear plugs and I reduced the volume of the radio.

On the phone
Riell

"Hello" I said through the phone and she immediately answered

"Hey baby" Riell said and I smiled at her tone when she spoke

" What are you up to?" I asked her and she hit something forcefully making it sound over the phone

"Nothing much,Am just getting ready for the new reality show am planning...you?" she said

"Am going for a bikini photoshoot " I said and I knew she grinned

"You,Tina and Kelly would also be part of the show" She knew Tina and Kelly yes!...all the girls knew them.

"Okay boo...talk to you later" I said and hung up

"Momma's gonna look sexy,Skye." I said to a giggling Skye as I sped to the shop.

I got to the shop and everywhere was crowded with the photographers and the computer technicians. I placed Skye in her stroller and we walked to the place where I was to change.

"Rose!" I turned to see the woman dressed in designer with her grey hair put in a bun

"Vivian" I yelled and hugged her.

"You look beautiful and so is your little pumpkin" she said looking at Skye who was playing with her shirt.

"Thank you. You look more stunning" I said to her and we both giggled. I was already prepared for the shoot dressed in a plain black bikini with my hair packed in a ponytail and slicked in front. I gave Skye to Vivian and started striking poses for the camera.

When I was through I changed into a free pink gown and I wore my simple unicorn slippers. I waved at all of them and took a few pictures with the fans who were waiting outside before I left.

Interviewer: so right now, The headline that is trending on social media is how hot 'Rose Cornell Williams' looks just four months after delivery. The man said with a clap and his partner took over. Yes! We are all shocked on how sexy she looks,Its very rare for Rose to take pictures and post on her social media page but what got our attention was the latest picture of her daughter Skye that she revealed to us all. You would see the undying features of Tyler the little baby has and we expect to see more from these amazing growing family.

•••••••
That's all for the chapter💠
Next chapter loading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 59 21
"He's not a proper man." "Zach-" "No. He's supposed to be your so called husband, yet I know more about you than he ever will. . .and I love you more...
2.1M 76.5K 62
#1 ambivalent love series Highest rank #23 in romance Meet Britondii Luca - the simple 23 years old woman living with her best friend Lucas,the proud...
14.4K 444 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
83.9K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...