Niall Horan - Short Stories

Door Niall-is-my-dream

A collection of two part Niall Horan Stories.I Contains smut. Meer

Take my Hand - Part Two
Interrupted - Part One
Interrupted - Part Two
FaceTime in the Bath - Part One
FaceTime in the Bath - Part Two
Jealousy - Part One
Jealousy - Part Two
A Chance Meeting - Part One
A Chance Meeting - Part Two
Flirting - Part One
Flirting - Part Two
Things Change - Part One
Things Change - Part Two

Take my Hand - Part One

9.5K 62 10
Door Niall-is-my-dream

Hi!

Don't forget to like and comment!

Also if you can, please check out my other writing and let me know what you think.

Em x

You stepped out of the lift onto the third floor of the building and made your way to the front door. You'd arranged to meet your friends at Niall's apartment before you all went off to a gig.

The door opened a few seconds after you knocked, and Chrissie stood there. You'd been best friends for about six years and you didn't know how you survived without her. She'd been dating Niall's cousin Willie for four years now, they'd recently got engaged.

"Hi!" She said pulling you in for a hug.

"Hi, how are you?" You replied.

"Good, come in the boys are almost ready."

You walked into the vast apartment and admired the view through the floor to ceiling windows. The sun was beginning to set, and the London skyline had never looked more beautiful.

"So who else is coming?" You asked taking your gaze away from the light.

"Just you, me, Willie and Niall." She said smiling.

You surveyed her smile for a second and shook your head smiling.

"Hope this isn't another set up." You whispered.

"I'd never do that!" She replied.

"Never do what?" Niall asked as he came walking into the living room.

"Nothing." Chrissie said smirking.

Niall raised his eyebrows in confusion and came over to give you a hug. His hands landing on your lower back, his fingers stroking across the soft fabric of your t-shirt.

"Looking as beautiful as ever tonight Petal." Niall said as he released you from his tight grip and kissed your forehead.

"Charmer!" You replied.

You could see Chrissie shake her head in amusement, she just couldn't understand your relationship with Niall. She said you were ridiculous, and that you should definitely tell him how you felt about him. You'd argued about it a lot actually, it was something that she couldn't just let go. You and Niall were friends, and that was it.

"So where's Deo tonight?" You asked, you were surprised he wasn't there. He normally joined you for gig nights.

"He's got a date!" Niall replied.

"What, like a real one?!"

"Yep!" Niall said laughing.

"With an actual human person?!"

"Yep!" Niall replied laughing harder now.

"How the fuck did he manage that?!" You said laughing to.

"Some girl who he met through a work friend or something."

"Jesus, suppose its about time he got laid." You replied shaking your head.

"You can talk!" Chrissie scoffed at you.

"Shut up!"

Thankfully, Willie walked into the living room at just the right time to cut that conversation. You really didn't want to be discussing that right now.

It had been almost a year.

Yes, almost a year since you'd got any action.

You'd ended things with Luke when he basically became a twat. And to be honest you'd never been happier. You didn't mind being alone, you didn't have to take into consideration anyone else. You could just go out with friends, take vacations and do whatever the hell you wanted.

Stepping into the venue you all headed straight to the bar. Going to gigs had become kinda your thing. Niall used his connections with people to get the best seats and if he knew the artist, you even got to meet them.

You'd managed to get great seats again, sitting in one of the private balconies. The view of the stage was amazing and you couldn't wait for the music to start. Chrissie and Willie were standing at one end, with you and Niall at the other. They were engrossed in each other and Chrissie had gone all giggly as Willie whispered in her ear. They really were a great couple.

The lights came on and the music started. You took a sip from your beer and felt Niall's hand land on the small of your back, his fingers tucking themselves underneath your top. You didn't turn to face him but instead moved a small step back relaxing into him. You heard a slow exhale leave his lips and his thumb began stroking across your back.

The band, Picture This were one of your favourites, having been introduced into them by Niall. You had spent many evenings at either his flat or yours over the last 4 years that you'd known him listening to various types of music. You'd already seen this band before, when they were playing in Dublin about 10 months ago.

It had been only 6 weeks after finishing with Luke, and you'd not seen Niall since you'd been single as he'd been away working. What was suppose to a weekend away in Dublin, drinking Guinness with your friends had been a game of matchmaker. Chrissie had made sure you were both sitting with each other at all times and dropping hints about how you were young free and single now. Niall hadn't been a fan of Luke's any way, and had seen him for the lying twat he was as soon as you'd introduced them. This last year being single had meant that you and Niall had hung out a lot more, something you were incredibly happy about.

You sang along to your favourite song, turning to see Chrissie eyeing you both up as she sang the words to. Niall was singing away with you, he grabbed your hand and began using his beer bottle in his other hand as microphone, making you laugh.

"Take my Hand

And we can go walking

And we can talk about whatever is on your mind

Be my friend, but secretly like me

I wanna catch you staring and make you go all red."

The band were taking a few minutes break so you decided to head to the bar and get another drink.

"Want another one?" You said to Niall indicating his empty beer in his hand.

"Yeah, but I'll get them."

"No it's ok, you got the tickets. This is my treat."

"It's no bother getting the tickets petal." He said.

"I know it's not, and neither is getting the beers." You replied smiling at his use of the cute pet name. You weren't sure who else he referred to like it.

"Ok ok, point taken. I'll come with you and give you a hand. Leave this pair to it." He replied gesturing towards Willie and Chrissie.

Making your way through to the bar, you found a spot and waited to be served. It was quite busy and Niall slipped his arm around your waist and you didn't hesitate this time to turn around and look at him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Same again?" You asked him, completely chickening out at what you actually wanted to ask him.

"Yeah please, best get the love birds another one to."

"Yeah, will do." You replied turning back to the bar, realising you were stupid to think the extra affection he was showing you meant anymore than normal. Stupid fucking Chrissie filling your head with stupid ideas that he might like you as something more.

You made your way back down the corridor towards the end balcony, very aware at how close he was to you. Did he normally walk this closely to you? You were going to slap Chrissie when you were next alone.

The band were back on stage again about to start the next song, you handed the beers to the others and stood by your seat. Niall stood next to you again, but as the lights in the audience went down his hand didn't rest on your back again but instead he reached across and threaded his fingers through yours.

This was new.

He squeezed your hand, silently asking if it was ok, so you gave his hand a squeeze back. You heard him breath out another slow sigh and relax beside you.

When the gig ended and you all made your way outside, Niall made no attempt to hold your hand again. You chatted as you made your way to the tube, discussing what food you were going to order. Chinese was agreed and ordered and you called by the local corner shop near Niall's and grabbed some more beers.

You'd not long been in the door before the food arrived and you all sat down at the dining table. The conversation flowed and you were all discussing who you should go see next. Niall had his phone out and was checking out some venues to see who was playing locally, while you made notes on your phone of dates so he could check if was around for them or not.

Just when you thought that all hope of him flirting with you again was lost, his feet looped in with yours under the table and he gave you a sneaky side smile. You returned his cheeky side smile, Willie and Chrissie were too deep in conversation about travel dates to notice. He'd been being sneaky all night, Chrissie hadn't noticed the touching and hand holding otherwise she definitely would've mentioned it when you were in the loos before you left the venue.

You all sat back completely stuffed, the conversation still flowing about gigs and possible weekends away. Niall had a few summer festivals in the U.S. and he was thinking of seeing if you could all come along to. After throwing back and forth some ideas you all got up and tidied away the leftovers before grabbing some more beers and sitting back down.

The routine after a gig was to avoid playing strip poker, always Deo's suggestion, but instead play a normal game of cards and drink more beer and maybe a few shots. Tonight was no different, apart from not having to come up with 100 reasons why you wouldn't be getting naked in front of Deo.

"I can't believe Deo had a date tonight. I had come up with some excellent reasons why we shouldn't play strip poker with him." You said smiling.

"I know, a date with an actual human person!" Niall smirked taking the piss out of your earlier comment.

"Hey I was in shock, I just needed to check it wasn't none of those robotic dolls you can buy!" You replied punching his arm playfully. He caught your arm and you thought he was about to thread his fingers through yours again but he didn't.

"Oh god! Can you imagine?!" Niall said absolutely howling with laughter as you moved your arm back.

"Fuck, I don't want to imagine that!" Chrissie said laughing so hard tears were forming.

Willie shuffled the cards and dealt them out, while Niall poured the shots.

He had moved from the head of the table to the seat next to you, so that you could place the deck of cards in the centre of the four of you. His sock covered foot found yours though and his playful behaviour returned. You weren't really sure how to take it, but decided just to enjoy it. You leaned over towards him as he was scrolling through his phone, your arm resting behind him. You were chatting casually about what he should put on to listen to, when you felt his free hand move across to your thigh. His fingers were running across it and he gave it a gentle squeeze. You moved your hand that was behind him to the middle of his back and stroked your thumb across it. He looked up at you and smiled, Willie and Chrissie were once again so wrapped up in each other that they failed to notice anything.

After a few shots and a couple of games of cards, Willie and Chrissie decided to call it a night. They bid you both a good night before Willie picked Chrissie up and carried her to his bedroom over his shoulder.

"I swear those two have got even more loved up since they got engaged." You said chuckling as you watched them disappear down the hall way.

"Don't know how though, they've always been the most loved up couple going."

"They have." You replied.

"Didn't think they were ever going to go to bed." Niall mumbled as he leaned over till there was mere inches between you. Your heart started to race as his eyes met yours.

"Oh yeah?" You asked back looking at his lips and then back to his blue eyes.

"Yeah........" he replied before he moved his hand up to cup your cheek.

Your breath hitched at the anticipation of what might happen next. You both were knocked out of your trance as you heard Willie say "anything else Mrs Devine?" As he walked into the kitchen.

Niall instantly moved back and his hands began nervously shuffling the cards.

Willie looked up and clearly hadn't noticed anything. "Wants a bloody glass of water." He laughed as he reached in the cupboard for a glass.

"Night guys." He said as he walked off with her drink.

Niall laughed nervously as you once again met his gaze.

"Should've expected that..........one of them coming out to see what we were up to." He said.

"And what exactly are we up to?" You asked him biting your lower lip.

"Well, I was about to kiss you." He whispered as he moved closer again, his hand once again cupping your face. But this time you weren't interrupted, as he leaned in and his lips met yours.

He gently brushed his lips across yours, taking his time to saviour your first kiss together. You were both still sitting at the dining table, your bodies at an awkward angle. He pushed his chair back slightly as he deepened the kiss, and ran his tongue along your lips and pulled you sideways onto his lap.

His hands had moved from your face, and were holding you tight against his body. Your hands which had been holding yourself steady were now roaming through his hair. A low moan fell from his lips as you pulled away from him.

He licked his plump red lips, before pulling you back towards him. You didn't hesitate, and met his kiss stronger than before. His hands began lifting your hips as he encouraged you to straddle him on the dining room chair.

You moaned against his mouth as your centre made contact with his already semi hard cock.

Your mind was racing, you honestly hadn't expected him to kiss you. Even with all the affection he had shown you tonight, you hadn't thought he'd make a move on you. Maybe Chrissie had known something you didn't, had she been hinting to you about the possibility that Niall liked you back?

"Niall........." You whispered as you pulled away from his lips which then promptly found your neck and collar bone.

"Mmmmmm..........." he said his voice slightly stuttering and thick with arousal, his accent strong.

"Shall we move to the sofa?"

"Mmmmm......... Yeah...." he replied patting your thighs and you stood up. You leaned slightly back against the table as he stood up and he moved forward kissing you again.

You continued to kiss as he lifted you up onto the table and wrapped your legs round him. You can't remember the last time you'd been kissed like this. Kissed so much and so passionately that your core ached for that person. Your kiss continued on top of the dining table. Niall's hands moving across you waist and pulling you closer to him. His elbow caught one of the empty beer bottles and it toppled over and the noise caused you to break apart.

You both let out a nervous chuckle as your eyes met and he leaned over to stand up the empty beer bottle. He was still standing between you legs, whilst you were sitting on the table, his erection prominent in his jeans.

His hands landed on your thighs and he ran his fingers gently up and down them. You were still panting from your kiss as he pulled you towards him and onto your feet. He took your hand and led you towards the living room and the massive sofa.

He sat himself down before patting his thighs, which you took to mean that is where he wanted you. You were happy to oblige and his face lit up as you sat down. You could feel his cock below you again, and it took every ounce of will power not to grind your wet core against him.

That will power crumbled completely when, mid kiss he lifted his hips and rubbed himself against you. "Fuck" you mumbled against his lips.

You heard him chuckle and a smile fell upon his lips as he kept kissing you, his arms snaking around your back and down to your bum.

"Sofa was the wrong idea." He whispered. "Should've taken you straight to my bed."

"Then take me there." You whispered back as you stood up.

He stood up to and took your hand, before walking towards his bedroom shutting off the lights as he went.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

118K 3.9K 163
Just a bunch of Niall Horan stories! Xx
768 171 46
Niall horan fanfic hope you guys like it❤️
754K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
94.5K 535 99
Niall Horan Imagines.