PROJECT PRINCESS

By souneique

Read? More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
Comments
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
New book
17
18
Instagram !!
19
Characters
20
How did yall find this book??
21
22 pt.2
Ayeee ❤️
23
24
25
26
Listen here
27
28
Epilogue
🙄😂
Go read ❤️

22 pt.1

53K 2K 1K
By souneique

Courtney

Looking at my sister lay in that casket really did something to me. She's the last person i would ever think I'd have to look at dead.

Hearing my mom sob over her death broke me down. I couldn't imagine how much pain she felt. Alyssa was my sister but she was also my mom daughter. Youngest.

Who could be so careless and reckless?

I was lost for words. This world was slowly going down care. And nobody cared to do anything to stop it.

Like lil durk said , they not crying they just tweeting ain't no time to do no grieving.

And that's the truth. So far everyone has tweeted me, and tagged me on Facebook saying how fucked up what they did to my sister was, but none of them ever came up to me in person to ask if I was coo. Not one person came up to me and gave me a hug.

That's the type of fake capping ass love people show.

They don't feel the pain unless it happen to one of theirs.

It's cool though. My sister booling in heaven. Save me a spot baby.

—————

Kelly

After Allyssa funeral I was beyond tired and ready to come home. So much crying , I was drained.

I slid my heels off and plopped down on the bed.

Harry was gone on a "business trip". I wasn't sweating him though, I like when his presence is dismissed.

I don't even know why I'm still with him. He's a waste of time.

Maybe living with my grandma wasn't a bad idea.

I looked around the spacious room and sighed. I looked over and seen my notebook which carried my drawings.

I picked it up and flipped through it before a drawing caught my eye.

The crying eye forming into a rose.

I ran my hand over the drawing and bit my lip. This was a real master piece to me. I put blood sweat and tears into this. Literally.

It was time to put this drawing into act.

——————

Fast forward to kelly birthday.

"Happy birthday bestfriend!" Courtney yelled through the phone. "You finally big seventeen, grown as fuck ayeee turn up"

I smirked and sat up since she woke me up out my sleep. "thanks best , one more year until I'm legal man" I put her on speaker and got up , getting a good stretch.

"I know right...are you coming to school today? please say yes". I sighed , looking at myself through the dresser mirror. I had got some small feed in lemonade braids with a braid on the side. I was looking cute physically , emotionally and mentally? no.

"i guess I can come through. I'm about to go get ready so ill see you there"

"yasssss Kelly! okay ill see you in a bit! happy birthday love you". she quickly hung up , which caused me to laugh.

"happy birthday baby". harry said walking into the room with to LV shopping bags. "here you go"

I grabbed the bags. "thanks". my phone buzzed which meant I head a text. I picked the phone up and seen I had a text from my grandma , she was telling me happy birthday and asking for me to come by a little later.

I responded saying thank you and agreeing to come over.

"you gone open the bags?" harry asked watching me. I looked at him and shrugged. "ill open them later , I'm kind of in a rush right now"

he sucked his teeth."man you so ungrateful". I looked at him confused."what? please don't start that bullshit with me today harry. its my birthday. all the fucked up shit you be doing can be put on hold for 24 hours"

he ignored me and walked out of the room mad. but I didn't care right now.

ever simce I got the abortion he been trying to sweet me by getting gifts , but I wasn't impressed by that. he didn't hold me and talk to me , or hear my emotions.

I needed love.

its sad how I'm in a relationship that's supposed to be about love , but I don't feel any.

--------

Courtney

"thanks for bring me to school" I said as we pulled up to the building."yeah , you want me to pick you up? or you good?"

I shook my head. "nah Ill have a ride thanks though".before I could get out the car he grabbed my chin and pulled me to his lips. what I thought was going to be a small peck turned into a makeout session.

I pulled away and watched as he licked my strawberry carmex from his lips.

"bye Courtney". he smirked. "bye marcus" I said getting out the car.

jenny stood at the entrance waiting for me as always , it became a routine for her to wait for me. she had a big goofy grin pn her face.

I chuckled. "girl what you grinning for?"

"mmmhmm I seen that , yall naaaasty" she cooed. I rolled my eyes. "yeah okay, don't act like I just don't know what you and woo be doing when yall leave for lunch"

she gasped. "okay you got me, but I have to tell you something courtney"

I looked at her as we walked through the semi empty halls , everyone wasn't here yet since it was still a little early."wassup?"

"riley was talking down on your sister man" I stopped walking and my heart drop. a rage of anger came across me. "say what?"

"riley was sub snapping on the snap so I slid up and asked who , she was saying how bitches sisters die and they start feeling like they more important than nigags girlfriends, I'm like woah you taking it too far"

"crazy part is , she said fuck lyssa and she told warren  all thus akready"

I wantto go crazy right now , I want to go find riley and kill that hoe. bring her back alive and then kill her again.

I shook my head as I began shaking. I don't even be on social media nomore , I got off of it to get some peace in my mind and not to keep reading messy ass shit all day.

"that bitch dumb weak. on my father ill beat that bitch face in". it took everything in me not to let the demon inside of me out.

"wassup Courtney" I heard that familiar voice say , that I'm usually happy to hear. because it brings peace to me. but right now I hated it.

I turned around seeing warren , he had a gift bag in his hand I'm guessing for Kelly."fuck you bro. I thought you was somebody I could trust. but you letting yo bitch disrespect my little sister? my sister is dead bro! that's fucked up. her not liking me I could handle but yo girlfriend getting her ass beat. that's on yall life  bitch ass nigga"

I turned around and walked away , I stopped and looked at the charm bracelet warren got me , I snatched it off and threw it at him , then continued walking.

"Courtney wait!" I heard him yell.

I felt someone snatch my arm and turn me around. of course it was warren and he looked mad as hell."what the fuck is yo problem man? what is you talking about?"

I couldn't hold in my tears nomore , they began falling. " bye warren. I know yo true colors. you claimed up and down how sorry you was for me but you letting yo girl downtalk my sister? let me go man"

before he could speak the first bell of the day rung. I snatcged my arm from him and wiped my tears , then walked to class.

riley got something coming for her ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.6K 48
Read to find out
133K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.
5.8K 96 10
Just read it
233K 5.6K 36
Read it and find out ㋛