Dead Man Walking...

By Banshee-Bitch

Deadpool X Reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hitman for hire the ad said. Of course, Y/n thought of it as a bit odd. How... More

NOTES
Chapter 1~ During My Travel
Chapter 2~ Rebel's Sercet
Chapter 3~ Antics Affairs
Chapter 4~ Madness Of My Friends
Chapter 5~ Welcome To Nature
Chapter 6~ Ruination Of Desires
Chapter 7~ Learning From My Past
Chapter 8~ Origin Of My Past
Chapter 9~ Forsaken With Sercets
Chapter 10~ Confused By The Trick
Chapter 11~ Victory Of That Idiot!
Chapter 12~ Sercet Admirers And True Lovers
Chapter 13~ Trouble Stalks Me
Chapter 14~ Visitor Of The Future
Chapter 15~ Limits Of The Intruders
Chapter 16~ Fixed In Stardust
Chapter 17~ Director Of The Worlds
Chapter 18~ Birth Of My Devotion
Chapter 19~ Angels Of Fond Memories
Chapter 20~ Chase Of The Evening
Chapter 21~ Wrong About The Immortal
Chapter 22~ Battling At Nature
Chapter 23~ Name Of Eternity
Chapter 24~ Enemies Of Power
Chapter 25~ Raised In Pieces
Chapter 26~ Imposters In Illusions
Chapter 27~ Misfortune Of Insanity
Chapter 28~ Body Without Glory
Chapter 29~ Disruption Of The Day
Chapter 30~ Crimes In The Court
Chapter 31~ Cleaning Up My Friends
Chapter 32~ Vision Of Faith
Chapter 33~ Sleepin' With The Fishes
Chapter 34~ Death Of The Vanished
Chapter 35~ Disruption Of Dread
Chapter 36~ Night Of Perfection
Chapter 38~ The 12 Ways To Kill Wade!
Chapter 39~ Avoiding.....Him?
Chapter 40~ Family Of Heaven
Thus Is The End
Some Good Shit
Back In Black!

Chapter 37~ Hug Of Lust

540 6 0
By Banshee-Bitch

Deadpool's Point Of View

I lowered the paper from my face, studying the new environment. The pillars that lined up the aisle were decorated with Y/n's f/c f/f/t. As decipted on the blueprints. I look over at Cable. Cable places a hand on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you...you finally managed to not be a annoying motherfucker!" He exclaims. I raise an eyebrow at him. I'mma take that as compliment! Golly gosh! I think he didn't mean that as one. I lower my head to look at my watch. "2 PM...where's Y/n?" I ask myself. We had today planned out. Cable's my best man, Bethany's the wedding officiant, Y/n's soon to be married to me, and probably best yet! No one to ruin the mood! Define mood. The red head approaches me, all dressed up like a nun. "I swear Wade, this could be the end!" She comments. I pat her head a couple of times. "No fret kiddo! You were the one to sign up for this hellhole! Might as well finish what we've got left!" I say. She rolls her eyes at me. Overhead, the church bells begin to ring. "There's my cue!" Alyssa announces. She runs to the altar. I look over my shoulder to see the seats fillin' with familiar faces. Logan, Xavier, Negay Ellie, Domino, Scott, and several others that cannot be named in this short matter of time. I walk up to the altar as my eyes stay locked on the two front doors. Fanfare blew as the two front doors open. Doves flew into the church as a familiar figure enters. S/he slowly approaches the altar. The figure I recognize as Y/n dressed in a f/f/o colored a light f/c. Her/His hair let loose gave off a future husband/wife vibe. I can't wait to get married tonight! This seems as if it just a dream. Well? A dream I don't wanna wake up from! I look at Antia. The Bible rests in her hands, wide open. To be honest, I am practically having cold feet. Time seems to slow down for me. Y/n steps up to the altar with a smile. Our eyes meet one another's. Ava clears her throat as she begins to read. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bring together Y/n L/n and Wade Wilson in a marriage ceremony of two lovers bonded and promised by love!" She read aloud. Her voice is drowned out by my thoughts.

Lost in my own lil' world, the sound of a slamming door startled me. I turn around to see several soliders a few feet away from the altar. They aim their guns at me and open fire. Bullets enter my chest area, making it hard for me to breathe. What party poopers! I look at Y/n. "Give me a moment red!" I say to Bambi. I pull out a gun from a pocket and fire at the soliders. Their bodies collaspe to the floor, bleeding out from their heads. I turn to face the crowd. I put a hand on my forehead then salute to them. "Hail Hydra!" I exclaim. I turn to face Y/n, excited. Alicia raises her head to look at Y/n. "Do you Y/n M/n L/n, take Wade W. Wilson to be your lawfully wedded husbando?" She asks. "Hell yes!" Y/n exclaims, throwing the bouquet over his/her shoulder. Alice nods and turns to me, a smile on her lips. "And do you Wade W. Wilson," The sounds of gunshots drown out her voice. I ran off the altar as a means to protect them both. A pain fills my back as I can faintly hear Amelia continue on with the ceremony. I look over my shoulder to see the evil me! "Now's not the time Frankenstein!" I yell. God, I hate zombies. I run out into the streets as a way to direct his attention away from the squad. #SquadGoals! I pull out a whistle and blow into it. I look up to see a portal opening in the sky. Out falls Deadpool Dinosaur. He let's out a roar and looks around. I wave at the big guy. I then point at the Frankenstein version of me. "Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom!" I say. Deadpool Dinosaur nods and lowers down to the ground. He licks the Frankenstein version of me as a taste test. He then traps him in his mouth. Deadpool Dinosaur then walks off. I walk back into the church. "Alrighty then!" I say and walk up to the altar. "Continue on Belle!" I demand. She clears her throat. "Take Y/n M/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded waifu/husbando?" She asks. I nod. "In an exchange of wedding vows, it will be a way to seal the deal. That you will love one another in life and death. From this day forward, you both promise to love and cherish another in this world and probably many others." I look at Y/n, taking his/her hands in mine. I look into her/his e/c eyes.

"I wanna start letting you know this. Because of you, my life has a purpose! You helped me be who I am today. I see myself in every word you say. Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me, trapped in a world where everyone hates me. There's so much that I'm going through, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Sometimes I feel like you've known me forever. You always know how to make me feel better. Because of you, my friends and me are so much closer than we used to be. You're my escape when I'm stuck. In this small town, I turn you up whenever I feel down. You let me know like no one else that it's okay be myself. You'll never know, what it means to me! That I'm not alone, that I'll never have to be!" I say, reciting a song. Y/n smiles as s/he slides a ring on to my finger.

"Wade, despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking! My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses! I will be the one that's gonna hold you! I will be the one that you run to! My love is a burning, consuming fire. No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars! Hear the whispers in the dark. No! You'll never be alone when darkness comes! You know I'm never far! Hear the whispers in the dark! You feel so lonely and ragged. You lay here broken and naked. My love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses. I will be the one that's gonna find you, I will be the one that's gonna guide you! My love is a burning, consuming fire! No!" Y/n says. Jesus Christ! Don't mind me! I'm just sippin' some tea! "You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. Hear the whispers in the dark. No!You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, you know I'm never far! Hear the whispers in the dark! No! You'll never be alone when darkness comes. I'll light the night with stars! Hear the whispers in the dark! No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, you know I'm never far.
Hear the whispers in the dark. Whispers in the dark!" Y/n finishes unfortunately out of breath. I slide the golden ring onto Y/n's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride/groom!" Amy announces as she slams the Bible shut. I wrap my arms around Y/n's waist and pull her/him close to me. We lock lips as I hear a song be sung.

♪In a pawn shop in Chicago♪

♪On a sunny summer day♪

♪A couple gazes at the wedding rings♪

♪There on display♪

♪She smiles n' nods her head♪

♪As he says

♪Honey that's for you♪

♪It's not much, but it's the best♪

♪That I can do♪

♪Golden rings♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪With one tiny little stone♪

♪Waiting there♪

♪Waiting there♪

♪For someone to take you home♪

♪By itself (by itself) it's just a cold metallic thing♪

♪Only love can make a golden wedding ring♪

♪In a little wedding chapel later on that afternoon♪

♪An old upright piano plays that old familiar tune♪

♪Tears roll down her cheeks♪

♪And happy thoughts run through her head♪

♪As he whispers low♪

♪With this ring, I thee wed♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪With one tiny little stone♪

♪Shining ring♪

♪Shining ring♪

♪Now at last it's found a home♪

♪By itself (by itself) it's just a cold metallic thing♪

♪Only love can make a golden wedding ring♪

♪Ooo-ooo♪

♪In a small two room apartment♪

♪As they fought their final round♪

♪He says♪

♪You won't admit it,♪

♪But I know you're leavin' town♪

♪She says♪

♪One thing's for certain♪

♪I don't love you any more♪

I raise my hand to silence the singers. I break the kiss and turn to face Ana. "That ruins the mood...give us something more...upbeat!" I comment. Ana crosses her arms across her chest and rolls her eyes. She claps her hands together, signalling the singers for a change of tune.

♪Crazy♪

♪I'm crazy for feeling so lonely♪

Me and Y/n take each other's hand and step down from the altar. We skip down the aisle being beside each other. We walk through the front doors to the limo. I open the door for Y/n and s/he hops in. I sit down beside her/him. The limo drives off to a night club. We hop out and go in. I book us a table and we chat while others show up.

"So, how did the wedding go?" Logan asks. He pulls out a cigar and inserts it into his mouth. "Great! Just great!" I exclaim. "Though, I almost got assainatied." I add. Y/n lowers the menu from her/his face. S/he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's not focus on that. Besides...all we have is now!" S/he says, giving me a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 3.8K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
63.8K 1.6K 13
COMPLETED- I wrote this in high school and now I am embarrassed. Based on the It movies 🎈WARNINGS: blood, gore, murder, animal abuse/ death (I am a...
1.5K 5 18
I did this story in Creative Writing a long time ago at school and I cracked up each time I added a funny sentence. So I thought I would put the stor...
10.6K 123 18
Redoes description alphaly bc i dont like fonts anymore Murder drones stuff, rules and better to read thing on the first page Rewuests closed rn (i b...