The Accident. [h.s] completed

By hxrryfookingstyles

A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emer... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
49.
50.
51.
epilogue: em's diary.
thank you.
sequel.
another story.
Question...

48.

20.4K 408 124
By hxrryfookingstyles

The sound of Rosie crying through the baby monitor woke me up early in the morning. I felt Harrys arm wrap around my waist, giving me my daily morning cuddle.

"I'll go get her." Harry kisses my cheek and gets up.

He comes back soon after with Ro. She is so big, 1 year in 3 months. It's so crazy to think about.

Harry lays back down with Rosie laying in the middle of us. Sometimes I still can't believe I created such an amazing, beautiful child.

"So what's your plan today?" I ask Harry.

"I'm going over to Louis' house later to watch a football game. What about you?"

"I'm going to see Quinn and Danny. I haven't seen them all week." I tell him.

Rosie starts to fuss, indicating she's hungry. I take her in my arms, and pull my shirt up so that she can drink my milk.

"I will never get sick of that view." Harry smirked.

I laugh. "Oh shut up."

Harry shakes his head. "No I'm being for real. You feeding our child is sexy."

I roll my eyes. "Weirdo."

He chuckles and gets out of bed. "Tea?" He asks me.

"Yes please." I smile.

He walks to the kitchen, and I get up with Rosie still being a fiend for my milk.

I sit down on the couch watching Harry prepare our breakfast in just boxer briefs. Damn he looks so sexy.

He hands me a cup of tea, and sits down next to me.

I pull down my shirt as soon as Rosie finished.

"Let me see her." I gave her to him. Harry sits her up on his lap.

"Say Da-Da." Harry tells her. Rosie looks at him and smile, not knowing what he said.

"Ma-Ma." I butt in.

"Heyy!" Harry pouts.

I giggle and place my head on his shoulder, looking at Rosie.

"What should we do for her birthday?" I ask Harry.

"I think it would be great if we went to England to visit my mum."

I smile. "That sounds like a great idea."

Harrys mom hasn't seen Rosie in months, so I'm sure she would appreciate coming for Ro's birthday.

"The game is starting in an hour, so I should go take a shower." He tells me, giving Rosie back to me.

"Okie Dokie."

He looks back at me and smiles, walking to the bedroom.

After Harry headed out, I decided to get dressed myself. I threw on sweats, not caring what I look like at all.

When I got to Quinn's apartment, I didn't even knock, I just walked in.

I didn't see them anywhere, so I went to the bedroom to check.

As soon as I looked inside, I quickly walked out and slammed the door behind. I wish I could unsee what I just saw, but the image of my brother and my best friend fucking is probably never going to leave my mind.

I sit on the couch waiting for them to come out.

I hear the door open, and Quinn comes out with a robe on. "Can we pretend that never happened?" She says walking over to me.

I raise my eyebrows. "Trust me, I wish I could." I chuckle.

I stand up and follow Quinn to the kitchen as I leave Rosie in the stroller as she takes a nap.

I sit down at the counter as Quinn makes coffee.

"You won't believe what happened to me last night." I tell Q.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Danny's voice behind me says.

I turn me head as he gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, so Harry and I went to a party. First of all, I fucking met Ed Sheeran."

"Oh my god, lucky ass bitch!" Quinn says with her mouth wide open.

I laugh. "I know. I was so shocked."

"Honey, you're practically married to Harry Styles. Nothing should come as a shock to you anymore." Quinn comments.

"So that's what happened?" Danny said, wanting to hear more.

I laugh to myself remembering the events of last night. "Well after the party, we went to his car, and like we were, you know," I said not wanting to say 'fucking' in front of my brother. "Then a police officer caught us."

Quinn started laughing. "Holy shit, really?''

"Funny, but did not want to hear that you two were having sex." Danny bluntly says.

"Oh shut up. I literally saw you two going at it like 10 minutes ago."

"But yeah it was really funny." I respond to Quinn.

"Where is he right now?'' She asks.

"Watching a soccer game with Louis."

"That's weird." Danny says in a hushed voice, but I heard him.

"What's weird?" I question.

"The soccer season doesn't start for another 2 months.''

I raise my eyebrows. "So that bitch is lying to me?"

He shrugs.

I rub my forehead. "A couple days ago Kendall came to me and told me that he was cheating on her the whole time."

Quinn's eyes widened. "Does he know that you know this?"

I shook my head. "I was about to ask him about it, but something came up."

"Did Kendall tell you who she is?" Q asked.

"Yeah. This girl named Camille Rowe or something."

"I know who that is." Danny says. "She modeled for Victoria's Secret."

"Of course you know who he is." Quinn rolls her eyes. "Let's look her up." She's takes out her laptop and types in Camille's name.

"Ah fuck, she's gorgeous." I say looking at the pictures.

"Yeah, But she doesn't compare to you." Quinn tells me.

I put my elbows on the counter and rest my chin on my knuckles. I huff in annoyance. "I just can't help but think he's cheating on me."

"He would never do that." She assures me.

"Yeah well he did it to Kendall Jenner, so what makes you think he wouldn't do it to me?"

"Because you're extraordinary."

"Pshhh, shut up." I laugh.

"Babe, you've been quiet." Quinn turns to Danny.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of the ways I can beat the shit out of the asshole."

"Danny I never said he was cheating on me."

"Okay So Where is he right now then?"

I purse my lips. "I'll call him."

I rummage through my bag and take out my phone. I dial his number and wait for him to respond.

When it went to voicemail, I hung up. "He didn't answer."

"Just ask him tonight."

I nod. "So what's been going on over here?''

'Ugh," Quinn groans. "All Zoë does is cry."

"Welcome to the club."

"Shut up. Rosie is an Angel baby."

I laugh. "Where is baby Zo?"

"She should be waking up any moment." As if on cue, we hear crying, except from Rosie not Zoë.

I walk over to the stroller and pick her up. I cradle her so she stops crying.

"Hi baby girl!" Quinn says in a baby voice, taking her from me.

"So we need to talk to you about something." Quinn says standing next to Danny.

"Okay?''

"We were talking about it, and we want to get married."

A huge smile grew on my face. "That sounds like a great idea!"

"But like something small, probably in a court room."

"Whatever makes you guys happy. Oh my god! I'm so happy." I pull them both into hugs.

As soon as we pulled out, my phone rings. "It's Harry." I tell them.

I answer, and put it on speaker. "Hey."

"Hey, you called?"

"Just wanted to check up on you."

"Yeah just watching the game, but I was thinking about cooking up some dinner tonight and picking up where we left off yesterday." I could feel his smirk through the phone.

I look up at Danny who has a disgusted look on his face, and Quinn who is about to crack up.

"Yeah sounds good. When are you heading home?" I ask.

"About two-ish hours. Are you at Quinn's right now?"

"Yeah."

"Say hi to them for me. I have to go, but I'll text you when I'm leaving."

"Alrighty." I say.

"Bye, I love you."

"Love you too." I hate to admit, but I kinda forced that out.

Then I hung up.

"If He isn't watching the game, then what the fuck is he doing?" I say, getting panicked.

——————

Shit, I'm soosososososo sorry for not updating in months. I literally haven't updated since like August I think, and I have 5 more chapters. I typed them all, so there won't be any waiting for a long period of time like before. I think I'll post a new chapter everyday just to show you how sorry I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
2.9K 7 7
You and Harry Styles have been married for 3 years and are planning to expand your family, but who came up with the idea and how did it turn out? Fin...
847K 15K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...
13.2K 552 23
It had been a few years since Louis found out he was a father, but what will he do when he finds out Zayn is pregnant again but the conception date d...