Lollipop Curtis

By Theoutsidersfan01

It's the fourth Curtis. The smallest and definitely the cutest - Lollipop Curtis. The only thing that's diffe... More

Lollipop Sky Curtis
Dear Diary
You Lied To Us
Burnt Pizza
I'm in Trouble
Dally's Day
Rehearsal
The Sleepover
To The Rescue
Mean Girls
New Addition
Restless Night
Cavity
Stay with Me
Macaroon Mess
Schemes and Scandals
First Day of School
Oblivious
The Recital
The Ending
A/N

Me and Evie

4.6K 71 19
By Theoutsidersfan01

I woke up to Soda coming and waking me earlier than usual.

He said, "Get up, Lolly, it's time for you to get dressed for ballet."

I sat up in bed and the minute I did I fell back on the relaxing mattress.

Soda laughed at me and tried to encourage me again to get up.

I shook my head and began to cough as if I were really sick.

He felt my head and said, "Well, you don't have a fever. What's wrong?"

I began to fake cough more so I wouldn't have to go to ballet practice with Caroline and the rest of the meanies.

He sighed and replied, "Okay, I guess you can stay here for today."

I grabbed the covers and pulled them back up to my neck.

"Well, I'm going to work. I guess I'll call Mrs. Karen and tell her that you're at home sick."

He kissed my forehead, and I nodded at him. I rarely ever get sick. I was honestly surprised he bought it.

He then said while leaving the door, "Hope you feel better soon."

After closing the door, I smiled to myself - finally I tricked him!

Now, I could stay home all day and not have to see Caroline and everyone else.

I was so excited! I began to jump up and down on my bed.

But that's when Evie opened the door saying, "Lolly, do you need me to-."

She looked up as I tried sitting down after bouncing.

She then looked at me suspiciously feeling my forehead and said, "Uh huh."

I let out another cough.

She asked, "Lollipop, do you honestly feel sick at all?"

I nodded my head, I had to stay home today even if it would kill me!

She tilted her head and asked, "Really?"

I then felt guilty for lying and shook my head sadly no.

She nodded and replied, "That's what I thought. What's wrong?"

I sighed standing up and twirled around again and again.

She asked, "Ohhh is it ballet?"

I stopped twirling and nodded my head a firm yes.

Evie then closes the door sitting down beside me. She said, "Well, I'll let you get away with it only just this time."

I smiled relieved she wasn't going to tell the boys and make me go to ballet practice.

She then laughed and said, "C'mon, we can have a small girls day. I know you don't get to do that much."

Girls day...oooooh right.

I got up from the bed, running to my closet, and pulled my backpack out.

Evie asked, "Hey, Lollipop, what do ya got there?"

I unzipped my backpack and pulled out the Mother-Daughter sleepover night.

Evie opened the card and read it aloud,

"Dear Mom,

This Saturday night your daughter and yourself are invited for a spectacular evening.

I plan on having everyone over at my house for a Mother-Daughter night.

Wear your pajamas! We will have so much fun playing games including:

•Twister
•Operation
•Don't Crack the Egg
•And So Much More!

We will have so much fun singing songs, dancing, doing makeovers, arts and crafts, and to top it all off a night under the stars!

That's where your daughter will sleep in a tent with the other girls.

You can leave at that time and pick your daughter up in the morning.

We hope you can be able to join us that evening!

My address is located on the back of this letter along with my number.
Call anytime if necessary.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Karen

She closed the letter and looked up at me as I was looking at her curiously.

She asked, "Now, is this something you really want to go to? Because if it is I can do my best to stay that-."

I jumped up off my feet and hugged her. I wish my mommy could be there just one night with me.

But since she can't I want Evie to come with me instead. It'll be so much fun!

I hope anyways.

She hugged me back tightly closing the letter and asked me, "Are you ready to go, Lollipop? The boys have left."

I nodded my head yes very excited.

She said, "Okay, while we're at the mall we can pick out pajamas to wear. How does that sound?"

I smiled really big and gave her a thumbs up. She left my room, and I got dressed into something cute.

Evie left a note on the door that said, "Left with Lollipop be back shortly"

Just in case the gang came back home early or we came home late.

Later That Night...

Evie and I walked inside the house laughing at our little joke we made.

The gang was all here and I was excited to see their expressions at my pjs.

Soda asked as soon as I walked in, "Feeling better Lolly?"

I gave him a warm smile and nodded to him showing him my bag.

Meanwhile, Evie went in the kitchen and began to talk to Darry.

I ran upstairs to try on my new pjs that Evie bought for me.

My shirt had a girl dancing with the words "I'm Tutu Awake To Sleep".

And my pants had ballerinas twirling all over from my waist to my ankles:

Soda said, "Wooow, you look adorable, Lolly, that's the perfect look for you!"

Evie walked back in the living room and pulled hers out saying,

"Well, I've got the matching pair of pajamas as well."

Evie was like my best friend or a superhero who always saves me.

Steve said kissing her cheek, "Lovely babe."

She smiled, "I know."

Evie's POV:

I went in the kitchen to talk to Darry about Saturday night.

I know Lollipop wants to go to this, but I'm afraid she'll take one look at all of those girls with their moms and will want to go home.

That's why I needed to talk to Darry to see what he thinks I should do.

I walked in and said, "This came."

I handed him the invitation as he was sitting down at the kitchen table.

He took it from me and read every single word of it.

Then, he asked, "It is for Lollipop correct?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes, and she's wanting me to attend."

He smiled and replied, "I'm surprised she would want to go since our mom-."

I cut him off, "I know, I am as well. I'm afraid she would want to go home."

He looked at me and said, "Evie, Lollipop has never wanted to do something like this involving a mom. Even thinking of our mom makes her sad. So, if she wants to go to something like this let her. Take her and have a good time don't worry about it."

I smiled feeling a little better and said, "You're right. You're absolutely right."

He smirked and said in a teasing voice, "I know."

I laughed at him while walking out of the kitchen I heard Soda talking about Lollipop's outfit.

She looked so happy. It was official we were totally going now.

Thanks for Reading!
Stay Tuned for More!
~Stay Gold
-Ascool_114

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 675 49
Gabriella Curtis, is the sister of Darry, Sodapop, and Ponyboy. Sodapop's her twin brother, Darry's the oldest, and Ponyboy's the youngest. Their p...
29K 278 24
What if the Curtis Brothers had a kid sister what would life be like? Well, for Lillian Rose Curtis that was her life and it goes all downhill after...
69.9K 826 51
⚠️WARNING⚠️ : this is my first book ever and honestly i have no clue what's going on in it either. i am very sorry for what you're about to read caus...
62.6K 1.1K 20
I am the Curtis' little sister, Zaylee. I can be a trouble maker at times. I live with my three older brothers and I belong with them and their gang...