The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•17•Diana•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•23•Diana•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•18•Sebastian•

35.4K 1K 441
By Smallgirlbigattitude

"You're screwed. You know that right?" Andrew said walking into his room.

Sebastian was lying on his bed with his hands behind his head. Just staring at the ceiling.

"I know." He muttered.

He didn't know what got to him. The minute the newbie punched her, he lost it.

"Don't take it to hard on yourself though." Andrew said. "You burst probably because you were dragged away the last time she got into trouble."

That was probably right.

"Where is the other guy. The one she came with to the bar that day?" Sebastian asked.

"Jake?" Andrew asked. "I guess we should ask her."

"Not we. You." Sebastian muttered. "I don't think she wants me around."

"You fucking saved her life." Andrew said. But he didn't press on.

Brianna walked in the room. He didn't have to look at her to realise that. With the sound of her heels against his floor and the strong smell of perfume, he could tell it was her.

"Boss wants to meet you...Mr Sebastian. " Brianna said.

Sebastian's head jerked up.

Mr Sebastian?

She looked at her feet and didn't look at him.

Andrew looked just as confused as he was.

Sebastian got up and left the room. He didn't understand why Brianna was acting that way. Maybe she heard about his little scene. Maybe she was jealous? But why would she be? They had both realised that they didn't like each other.

He reached his father's room. The boss' room. He fucked up this time. But the weird thing was he didn't regret it. And if it happened again, he would still do the same thing. If not earlier.

He knocked on the door.

"Enter."

He was expecting his father to be mad. Instead, his father was quite happy. He was smiling too. That was something Sebastian hadn't seen in 15 years.

It was scary. Unnatural.

"Do you remember what day it is tomorrow?" The boss asked making himself a drink.

"No, sir. I don't." Sebastian replied. Sebastian didn't even know what day it was, let alone what tomorrow was.

"Don't call me sir. I'm your dad." He said looking around at him.

Sebastian blinked. He's lost it, Sebastian thought.

That was the only explanation.

"Uh...sir...dad... are you alright?" Sebastian asked.

"Of course I'm alright. Tomorrow's your birthday." He replied.

Sebastian was taken back at the fact that his father remembered. That must be hard to understand but if you had a father who never looked at you as a son but only as an agent, you would understand.

"Right," Sebastian replied, having absolutely no idea why his father was telling him this.

"Are you all prepared?" He asked sitting down.

"Prepared for what?" Sebastian asked.

"For your marriage Of course."

*****

That's why Brianna was acting strangely. She felt guilty and sad.

Sebastian knocked on her door.

"Go away." A voice yelled from inside. Sebastian could tell she had been crying.

"Brianna it's me. Seb." Sebastian spoke softly but loud enough for her to hear. "Let me in."

After a few seconds, the door opened. Her eyes were red and puffed. "Why me?" She cried.

Sebastian pulled her into a hug. He held her till she finished crying. She pulled away and walked into the washroom to wash her face.

"Tomorrow, I'm marrying a man who doesn't like me because my own father sold me off. I have no one who I can properly call family. And for the rest of my life, I am going to be stuck here. Why Seb? Why me?" She ranted from inside.

"Bri..." Sebastian started.

"It's okay." Brianna stopped him wiping away her tears. "I'm fine. I'm a bride to be. I have to get ready. Find a dress and shit. I'm okay. "

Sebastian looked at her still worried. "I'm fine. See?" She said playfully hitting him on his arm. "Now go. You have shit to do. Leave. I'll call you with the wedding details later."

Sebastian nodded. Hugged her once more and then left.

Back in his room, he found Andrew sitting on his bed.

"I talked to her." He said.

"Who?" Sebastian asked.

"Fox," Andrew replied. "I asked her about her friend, Jake. Guess what she said."

"His name isn't jake, he is the actual Diana and he's the one I need to marry?" Sebastian replied with sarcasm.

Andrew didn't reply. Instead looked at him dumbfounded.

"That's exactly what she said." He said after a while. "I mean she said it with sarcasm too but that was the same thing. God, you guys are made for each other."

"Really, Andrew?" Sebastian asked him. "There is a girl out there who my mom wanted me to marry. There is a girl here who I am supposed to marry tomorrow. And on top of that, you think another girl is perfect for me? A girl who is going to die in another week?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

Andrew didn't reply for a while.

"That's why Brianna was.."

Sebastian nodded. He went into the closet and changed his jeans to gym pants.

"Going to punch that bag again?" Andrew asked him when he came out, chuckling a little.

"No. I'm going to talk to fox." He replied.

"Then you should know." Andrew started when Sebastian was near the door. "She asked about your betrothal to Diana." He said when Sebastian turned around to face him.

"What'd you say?"

"I told her it wasn't my secret to tell."

Sebastian opened the door to leave.

"You're right. It's mine to tell."

*****

Out in the hallway, a bunch of agents were drilling holes on the wall. They stopped when he walked in and looked at him, with respect.

Now that he was getting married he was probably going to take over the mafia in a few more days. No one was going to piss him off now.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Boss thought it would be nice to have a picture of your mother on the wall since there is the wedding."

Sebastian nodded absentmindedly. He didn't know what his mom looked like. His father never kept her photos anywhere. The only thing he could remember her by was his memories when he was a year old.

They stopped drilling and started pulling the brown papers of the life-size picture.

Sebastian's mind stopped. The agents turned to look at him.

His mom looked exactly like Fox.

Oops.
Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger.

Diana looks like Sebastian's mom. Thoughts?

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 17.6K 32
VERY UNEDITED - PLEASE STOP READING FOR MY OWN SANITY!!!! Diana Sinclair. A school girl. Can be the sweetest young lady you'll ever meet though you...
219K 3.7K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
574K 15.2K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...
213K 4.6K 70
Skye Red was born into her family's mafia which just so happens to be the most powerful mafia. She is not a girl to mess with, she's fiery, flirty a...