𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 •�...

Lauren_Quintil

Danger has always surrounded Aurelia Cullen and her human life since the moment she was born. As a string of... Еще

Prologue: Fate Vs Choice
Chapter One: Staring
Chapter Two: Imprint
Chapter Three: Campfire
Chapter Four: Nightmares
Chapter Five: The Truth
Chapter Six: They're coming here
Chapter Seven: The Upper Hand
Chapter Eight: Memories
Chapter Nine: This Crush Ain't Goin' Away
Chapter Ten: Cold
Chapter Twelve: Victoria and Riley
{ Breaking Dawn Part 1}
Chapter Fourteen: The Sixteenth Birthday
Chapter Fifteen: Mr. And Mrs. Cullen
Chapter Sixteen: What Imprint Really Means
Chapter Seventeen: Surprise At Home
Chapter Eighteen: You Don't Get To Judge Me
Chapter Nineteen: What We're Up Against
Chapter Twenty: Fears
Chapter Twenty One: Our Future
Chapter Twenty-Two: Renesmee
Chapter Twenty-Three: Patience
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Four: The New Bella
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Feeling of Normal
Chapter Twenty-Six: Decisions
Chapter Twenty Seven: Irina
Chapter Twenty Eight: Spain
Chapter Twenty Nine: Blueberry Picking
Chapter Thirty: Stand
Chapter Thirty One: She Has A Future
Chapter Thirty Two: Thank You
Chapter Thirty Three: The Factors Of The Cold
Chapter Thirty Four: Here Comes The Blood In The Snow
Epilogue: The Serene Life
The Final goodbye

Chapter Thirteen: Seth's Secret

8.6K 215 30
Lauren_Quintil

Third person
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Edward, Bella, Aurelia, and Seth all got to where the battlefield was. They could see the fire from far that burned the bodies of the once new born army. The first people Aurelia saw was her parents and she smiled glad to see they were okay. They smelled her blood and turned around worried seeing their daughter.

" Aurelia !"

" Mom ! Dad !" She said not caring about her wound and hugging them both. 

She was happy. She was unbelievably happy to see they were both okay and everything will be okay for now on. Her father released his hold on her and moved her hair out of the way seeing the little, but deep gash.

" Aurelia, what happened to your head ?"

" It doesn't matter. Victoria is dead. We'll be okay." Aurelia said with happiness, but she did not see it spread to her parents. Seth saw this also and moved up closer to her parents.

Rosalie looked to her husband with a undecided look before looking back to her." Edward didn't tell you."

" What ?"

" The Volturi." Emmett said and in a flash the smile and happiness from Aurelia vanished like the snap of fingers." They're coming. Now."

" How long ?"

" A few minutes. Maybe ten." Alice said hearing what Seth asked. 

Aurelia couldn't feel anything. Only her nerves jumping and the pit in her stomach. She looked to Seth, so scared, it broke his heart a bit. Seth grabbed both her hands feeling them shake and tremble.

" The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves."

" No, I'm stay with Aurelia." Seth said making her look over to him.

She shook her head quickly disagreeing." Seth, you have to go."

" I promised and I'm keeping it. I'm not leaving you." Seth said making Aurelia nod her head. She knew if the Volturi saw him, it might be bad, but she didn't care. She needed him right now more then ever. They heard someone growl and turned seeing it was Leah and a left over vampire." Leah, don't !"

" Seth !" Aurelia yelled a bit fearful seeing him run over and Leah wrestling with the vampire. That's when Jacob came out of no where and howled loudly.

"Jacob !" Bella yelled running and Aurelia followed seeing him in so much pain. Seth stopped Aurelia from getting closer, but when she looked at his face she can see how scared he was.

" Jacob. Hold on, Carlisle is gonna take care of you."

" The bones on the right half of his body are shattered."

" Jacob, you idiot. I had it."

" Leah." Sam called out running over with the other members of the pack.

" I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting."

" We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi."

" We'll take him back to Billy's."

"  I'll be there as soon as I can. Come on, Seth."

" I'm staying with Aurelia." Seth said and Sam didn't fight it. He understood what Seth stand for.

" They're coming." Alice yelled having the four of them run back to where the family was.

 Emmett and Rosalie held each others hands scared. If the Volturi were to turn Aurelia right here and there, it would break them to hear her cries of pain. Seth stood next to Aurelia seeing her scared, no, frighten. She held onto Seth tightly trembling in his arms knowing her life was coming to a end. She looked up to see Jane, Felix, Alec, and Demetri. She shuttered in fear when she saw Felix. He was the one to turn people or kill vampires. He was here for her. Jane and the others took their hoodies off and smiled.

" Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

" We were lucky."

" I doubt that." Jane said and looked right to Aurelia. When it came to bravery, Aurelia mustered up whatever she had left and showed Jane no emotion. No mercy.

" It appears we missed an entertaining fight."

" Yes. It's not often we're rendered unnecessary."

" If you'd arrived a half hour ago, you would've fulfilled your purpose." Edward muttered.

" Our purpose actually is for your niece." Jane said looking yet again to Aurelia." We had a deal. She had to be one before the next time we saw her or we do it ourselves."

" We've been busy !"

" That's no excuse, Rosalie."

" She's just a kid !" Emmett yelled a bit making Jane laugh a bit

" The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that the other one is still human." Jane said looking to Edward and Bella.

" The date is set."

" It's a good thing Vampires and spell casters have no truce." Jane said confused Aurelia. Spell caster ?" Otherwise, this would make me upset. Take care of Aurelia, Felix. I'd like to go home."

Jane smiled once she was finished making the tall man walk up to her. Aurelia was shaking and she couldn't help, but feel her feet move her back. Rosalie was squeezing the life out of Emmett's hand. Seth was biting his lips a bit fearful and at the last second jumped in front of Aurelia and putting her behind him.

" You can't hurt her ! She's my imprint !" Seth said glaring up at Felix. Everyone, but Edward, Emmett, and Bella were surprised. Aurelia gasped looking go Seth a bit confused and stunned." You can't hurt an imprint that's human and you know it. She belongs to the wolves."

" How can I forget about that ?" Edward whispered, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jane grew angry. Seth was right. An imprint was not to be harm by either werewolves or vampires because an imprint had the right to know about them.

" She still deserves some form of punishment for knowing." Jane said and just like that a brutal scream came from Aurelia. She dropped to the floor feeling everything hurt. It was like her bones breaking and her head on fire giving her a hell of all pain.

" Aurelia !" Emmett yelled running over to his daughter and seeing the pain and torture on her face. Aurelia cringed and bit her lip very hard while holding her stomach as it twist and turned in unreeling pain." Stop ! You're hurting her !"

" Pain." Jane said using her powers more. It was too much for Aurelia and caused her to black out with the last thing she saw was Rosalie, Emmett, and Seth.
___________________________________

Aurelia didn't open her eyes, but she felt warm and gripped her fingers around the blanket around her. Knitted. A knitted blanket from the way it feels. She heard fire cracking and opened her eyes to see Seth sitting by it near it. Aurelia sat up groaned and letting the ice pack on her head fall to the ground. The sound caused Seth to turn around and he quickly got up seeing her awake.

" Aurelia, hey. Does anything hurt ? How are you feeling ?" Seth asked, but she looked up to him sadly before looking away. She threw her legs over the couch sitting normal, but Seth couldn't help, but noticed her shaken face.

" Seth, you should go."

" What ?"

" I said you should go." She repeated making him feel worst then he did when he found her bleeding in the snow. He was confused. Why would she say something like that ?

" Aurelia-"

" You imprinted on me." She whispered turning to him exposing the tears in her watery eyes." You been lying this whole time."

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared about how you would feel. I was scared."

" That's not what I mean !" She yelled standing up and moving away from him." I know what imprinting is. Leah told me!"

Seth frowned at my words," What did she say?"

" How Sam imprinted on Emily. How he broke Leah. It makes you a slave. Everything you feel isn't real." I cried." Your werewolf behavior makes you believe you like that person. This whole time I thought you really liked me, but it was what your mind made you think. Not your true feelings."

" Aurelia, I do. You're taking this wrong. Everything is true-"

" If Imprinting was not a thing, be honest, would we be where we are right now. Would you protecting me, liking me, kissing me ? Would you have even risked your life for me ?" Aurelia asked, but Seth did not answer. He was a bit confused on what she was saying and the idea of imprinting." Exactly. This isn't real is it ? You know what, don't answer it."

" Aurelia-"

" Seth just leave. I never want to see you again. Forget about me and I'll forget about you."

" Aurelia, please. Don't do this. Don't do this to us-"

" Go !" She yelled with tears in her eyes which some how put the fire out. Seth looked at it a bit shocked, but she didn't care. She was crying and looked to him shaking her head." Please. Just go. Don't fight it."

Seth nodded his head slumped and hurt too. He opened the door ajar before looking to her seeing her upset and crying. He took one last glance before leaving. The minute he was gone, Aurelia collapsed on the couch and started sobbing with everything that happened. In Aurelia's mind, Imprinting was real and just made it seem like what was happening was. The fire turned on and Aurelia looked at in confused since it didn't run on gas. It ran on matches and no one was using matches right now. She then stared into the fire already missing Seth.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

107K 2.3K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
25.5K 336 13
Billy Black's daughter, (Y/n) Black, sets off towards the mountains in hopes of forming her own pack, or possibly joining one. Jacob begged her to s...
38.4K 877 21
❛ I'M NOT LETTING YOU BE ALONE EVER AGAIN. I PROMISE. ❜ in which a girl finds her soulmate and spends forever with him.
15.1K 717 18
Bella moves to Forks in order to find peace from a stalker who has killed her mother an stepfather. But living with herself is hard as she is a troub...