๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค ๐“๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง โ€ข๏ฟฝ...

By Lauren_Quintil

Danger has always surrounded Aurelia Cullen and her human life since the moment she was born. As a string of... More

Prologue: Fate Vs Choice
Chapter One: Staring
Chapter Two: Imprint
Chapter Three: Campfire
Chapter Four: Nightmares
Chapter Five: The Truth
Chapter Seven: The Upper Hand
Chapter Eight: Memories
Chapter Nine: This Crush Ain't Goin' Away
Chapter Ten: Cold
Chapter Twelve: Victoria and Riley
Chapter Thirteen: Seth's Secret
{ Breaking Dawn Part 1}
Chapter Fourteen: The Sixteenth Birthday
Chapter Fifteen: Mr. And Mrs. Cullen
Chapter Sixteen: What Imprint Really Means
Chapter Seventeen: Surprise At Home
Chapter Eighteen: You Don't Get To Judge Me
Chapter Nineteen: What We're Up Against
Chapter Twenty: Fears
Chapter Twenty One: Our Future
Chapter Twenty-Two: Renesmee
Chapter Twenty-Three: Patience
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Four: The New Bella
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Feeling of Normal
Chapter Twenty-Six: Decisions
Chapter Twenty Seven: Irina
Chapter Twenty Eight: Spain
Chapter Twenty Nine: Blueberry Picking
Chapter Thirty: Stand
Chapter Thirty One: She Has A Future
Chapter Thirty Two: Thank You
Chapter Thirty Three: The Factors Of The Cold
Chapter Thirty Four: Here Comes The Blood In The Snow
Epilogue: The Serene Life
The Final goodbye

Chapter Six: They're coming here

10.1K 227 26
By Lauren_Quintil

Aurelia
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

" Annnnnddddd done ! Look how pretty you look." Alice said making me turn around seeing how nice I looked.

My brown hair being so long was straighten to look even longer and I wore only a little bit of makeup. I wore a hot pink skater dress with a black belt around the waist looking looking presentable for the party. Today, Edward, Bella, Jasper, and Alice had graduated from High school and Alice had decided to throw a big party inviting their class to come and celebrate.

" Thanks." I said looking at myself." I look really nice. You really know how to dress a girl up."

Alice laughed squeezing my body carefully," No problem. You know I always dazzle you up. Now go enjoy the party." Alice said with a weird smile that made me question her a bit.

" What's with the smile ?"

" Nothing. Now go ! I would go to the cupcakes." Alice said while I nodded and walked downstairs hearing how loud the music was playing. Dad was talking with Edward by the staircase and smiled seeing me walk down.

" That can't be my little girl." Dad gasped.

" It is in fact, Aunt Alice dazzled me up. What do you think, Dad?"

" Beautiful as always. So, you're a sophomore now. Have three more years left." Dad said looking a bit sad, but masked it with a smile." I'm expecting a call from Yale or Princeton any day now."

" Very funny, Dad." I said with a laugh looking outside when I saw someone. I looked again only to see no one was there, but I could of sworn I had see a flash of red.

" You okay?"

" What ?" I asked looking to see Dad staring at me oddly.

" Are you okay? You froze there for a minute."

"  Yeah, I'm okay. Anyway saying Yale or Harvard for me is crazy." I said, but Dad shook his head.

" I'm serious. While Edward and Bella were graduating." Dad said pulling something from his back pocket. He unfolded it to see it was my end of the year report card for my freshman year." I picked up your report card. All A's in every class and GPA at 3.85. You're only a freshmen so imagine by the time you become a senior."

" You been bragging to people haven't you?"

" Yep, now me and your mother are going to call Carmen and tell her the good news." Dad said walking away to where Mom was already on the phone with someone.

I walked over to where the cupcakes were and always drooled at the delicious foods. Alice really went all out with the deserts and I knew if no one ate them all, I would have plenty for tonight.

" Wow." I heard and turned around to see it was Seth. He had a goofy smile on his face and I smiled surprised he was even here." You look absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous."

" I didn't know you were..." I said trailing off once I realize why Alice wanted me to go to the cupcakes." Aunt Alice."

" What ?"

" Nothing." I said with a laugh before looking back to him." Why are you here? Not that I mind."

" Bella invited Jacob and he brought me and some others with him."

" Guess her punch wasn't an uninvited card." I said causing the two of us to laugh.

" Plus, I wanted to be in person when I gave you this." Seth said pulling out a necklace and at the end it had a carved wolf head.

" Oh my gosh, Seth. It's so beautiful."

" Want to put it on "

" Of course." I said turning around and moving my hair out the way to put it on. He clasped it on and I turned around admiring it how beautiful it was." Seth, it's so pretty. I love it."

" It looks amazing on you." Seth said before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

My face turned red instantly while my heart pounded in my chest that I was sure he could hear it over the music. I smiled, but when I looked up, I saw Mom looking at us stunned and angry. I pushed Seth away causing him to frown and turn seeing my Mom.

" Mom, I-" I said, but didn't have time to say anything because Mom turned on her heels and left with a look of hurt.

I wanted to go after her, but I saw at the staircase, Alice looking very odd pausing around the action with her eyes dancing around worried.

" Seth, come on."

"Okay." He said following right behind.

I walked quickly seeing on the other side, Bella and Jacob quickly move past the crowd to get over to Alice. Her eyes still widely moving around before she looked at all of us in front of her.

" Alice, what did you see?"

" The decision's been made." Alice answered looking at the four of us.

" What's going on?" Jacob asked.

I felt my nerves set in and looked up to my Aunt almost reading her mind," You're not going to Seattle?" I questioned.

" No." She said looking over to Bella and I. The fear grew more." They're coming here."
____________________________________

" They'll be here in four days." Alice said with everyone now in the room getting all the details.

 I sat on a counter with Seth feeling my stomach turn nervous. His hand was on the small of my back and every now and then he rubbed his thumb around to calm me down, but nothing was working.

" This could turn into a blood bath."

Jacob frowned," Who's behind it?"

" I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one." Alice said looking to Edward knowing he was reading her mind.

He paused a bit before nodding his head." I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this."

" Whoever did is staying out of the action."

" They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle said giving me goosebumps that someone could do that.

" Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town."

" Hold up." Jacob said making everyone look to him." What damn army?"

" Newborns. Our kind." Carlisle answered.

" What are they after "

" They were passing around Bella and Aurelia's scent. A red blouse and a sweater."

" That's why someone broke into my locker." I spoke putting the pieces together.

Seth looked to her before looking to Carlisle." What the hell does this mean ?"

" It means an ugly fight. With lives lost." He said before Seth and Jacob looked to each other. They nodded their heads before turning to the two other people they brought and nodded.

" Alright...We're in."

" Seth, you can't be serious ?" I said looking over to him as if he was crazy. 

He is crazy. How the hell can he just volunteer like that ? How could he just risk his life like that ?

" You need protection."

" I'll be fine." I defended.

" He's right, Relia." Dad said and I was disappointed that he sided with the wolves fighting." You have a whole army coming for you."

" The whole pack will come."

" No." Bella said making everyone now look to her seeing she was like me. Worried." You'll get yourselves killed, no way."

" I wasn't asking for permission."

" Edward." She said looking over to him looking for help. I hoped also on some level, Edward would disagree so Seth wouldn't fight.

" It means more protection for you and Aurelia."

Carlisle turned to the oldest wolf," Jacob. Do you believe Sam will agree to...an understanding ?"

" As long as we get to kill some vampires." Jacob said making me, yet again, grow goosebumps.

" Jasper?"

He nodded his head," They'll give us the numbers and the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge."

" We'll need to coordinate."

" Papa, they'll get hurt." I said feeling beyond worried about the outcome. I feared for my family. I feared for my friends. I feared Riley Biers now.

" We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us."

" Alright. Name the time and place." Jacob said making me jump off the shelf and walking away a bit pissed. 

I couldn't believe it. Both sides of the people I care about were going to fight and I hated it. I could understand my family. They were skilled vampires, but the wolves...I knew one bite and it could be over. I closed my bedroom door and slid down it while taking my heels off.

" Why can't life be simple?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.7K 23
Highest Rank: #12 - SethClearwater #2 - EmmettMcCarty #3 - RosalieHale #179 - BellaSwan #35 - EdwardCullen #83 - Fantasy Romance ~ He begged for a ni...
15.1K 717 18
Bella moves to Forks in order to find peace from a stalker who has killed her mother an stepfather. But living with herself is hard as she is a troub...
4.3K 56 36
- The Main Character yet also The Antagonist. - Novaria Vandorn, the little sister of the notorious vampire Victoria. Centuries ago, Novaria graced...
35.1K 1.1K 18
"...just because my life sucks, doesn't mean there's some sunshine in my life. Do you realize that you're that, Jasper? My sunshine?" Since her tee...