Orochimaru's Daughter

By michellekitten

From Orochimaru to the Akatsuki to the leaf. How will Kiminari survive moving so much? Kiminari is supposedly... More

Shopping and Baby Training
Sadness and Christmas
Leaving And Finding A New Home
Academy
Training and New Friends
More than 1 Kekei Genkai
Training with Jounin
Changes
3 years later
Meeting Team 7
To the Land of Waves
Utau clan...Extinct
The end of Zabuza
The Sand Siblings
Out For the Day
Stuck with Sasuke for a Day
Studying for Exams
Help Me
So Like...
Birthday then Exam
The Forest of Death
Prelims
Going to Train
Back With Old Friends For A Month
Last part of Chunin exams
Attack on the Village
Lady Tsunade
Breakup
Merry Christmas
Mission to the Land of Tea
Training Hinata
Please Read
Sasuke is leaving
Rescue Mission
Rescue Mission 2
Rescue Mission 3
Aftermath
Ending
It's Out

Being Born

11.7K 209 201
By michellekitten

So i have decided to rewrite everything i did so far to make more sence. Im sorry to those who have already started reading.
Updated on: 8/15/18
Third POV

Back in a lab where it is dark, you could see many passages and many doors. In one particular room, there is a woman giving birth to her first child. The father of the yet-to-be-born child is helping the woman. The woman known as Hisayo was in pain from giving birth. After about an hour an baby girl was born. The father, Orochimaru, was hold the girl until Hisayo had enough strength to to sit up and hold the new born child. Orochimaru put the baby on a table and told Kabuto to clean the blood off the new born baby. Kabuto did as told while Orochimaru helped Hisayo to sit up. After Kabuto finished, he handed the baby to Hisayo so she could name her.

The baby girl cooed as she saw her mother. Hisayo decided on a name. "Orochimaru, her name shall be Kiminari. Kiminari Aiko (Clarification: Kiminari is her name and Aiko is her middle name). Please watch over her Orochimaru." She handed Kiminari to Orochimaru while she rested. Orochimaru had other plans though. He was planning on using his new born daughter and a test subject. He walked out of the room and put Kiminari in her crib which was in his room.

Orochimaru POV

I put my new daughter in her crib to sleep. Kabuto came in. "Lord Orochimaru, everything in set for the experiment and Hisayo in resting." I grinned at that. Kabuto left and I continued to stay with Kiminari "Don't worry my sweet, I'll make you strong so no one can mess with you." I went back to the room where Hisayo was sleeping. I grabbed a kunai and stabbed her right through the chest. I ask Kabuto to get rid of the body. 

The next morning I told Kabuto to bring the girl to my lab. When he got there, I tied her to the table so she won't move around. I'm not gonna be as harsh as I am on my other experiments since she is a new born. I wouldn't want to kill her on my first experiment on her. I grabbed a needle from my desk that contained the nin-tails' blood. I tested it to see if it would be a good match with Kiminari's blood and the results were satisfying. I injected the blood in Kiminari and she started to cry.

~Not far from the lab, in the village hidden in the leaf~

Third POV

A new born Naruto is in the orphanage being left to himself because everyone is scared of him. They fear the 9 tails that the little child doesn't even know of.

~Around the same time back at Orochimaru's lab~ 

Orochimaru has successfully mixed the 2 bloods together. He was worried the whole time about her surviving this, little will he ever show that he really loves his daughter but his thirst for power doesn't let him care enough. Once he was done he told Kabuto to take the Kiminari away and to go buy clothes for her. So Kabuto took Kiminari with him to see her size since he didn't want to buy clothes that are too small or too big. As he went into the nearest village to buy clothes but was soon stopped by unwanted people.

Two Akatsuki members were headed back to their hideout to report a mission. They saw Kabuto walking through the forest and since Pain wanted Orochimaru, they had to attack him. Coincidentally, the 2 Akatsuki members were Hidan and Kakuzu. The three of them fought and they didn't notice that Kabuto was hiding a baby in his cloak. When Kabuto jumped into the air to avoid being hit, Kiminari started crying from the sudden movement and Hidan heard it. While Kakuzu was trying to kill Kabuto, Hidan tried to see if he actually heard a baby cry coming from Kabuto.

Hidan POV  

I was waiting for that cry to be heard again so I could make sure it came from somewhere near Kabuto. He soon started moving so suddenly and when he jumped into the air I heard the cry again. I got curious about the noise and started aiming for his cloak, I kept getting close but I couldn't make a solid hit. I felt something change from him and I knew that he probably moved the child somewhere else away from him. It was Kakuzu's turn to fight him while I searched for the kid. I saw Kabuto try to kill Kakuzu and I laughed because he knew by now that killing him would be impossible. I found the kid and decided to fight Kabuto until he left so I could take the kid.

Soon enough he was forced to leave and i went behind the tree where Kabuto hid the little brat. I don't know why I decided to take the little brat but I did and I'm pretty sure Konan would love to have a kid to raise, especially a girl since she's the only girl in our group. I walked with Kakuzu back to the hideout and when w got there I screamed for Konan to come. "Hey Konan, get your ass here." she soon came from the kitchen and gave me a deadly glare but I didn't care much.

Konan POV

Hidan and Kakuzu came in and Hidan screamed for me to come. When I got there I asked him what did he want. "On the way back from the mission, we ran into Kabuto. We started fighting. Hidan said he heard a baby cry and he focused on getting it." Kakuzu told me. I looked at Hidan and sure enough he now had a baby in his arms. He stretched his arms and gave him to me. "What happened exactly?" asked Pain as he saw the baby. "We were coming back from the mission when we saw Kabuto. When he jumped into the air I heard an annoying baby cry. Kakuzu was still trying to get the hoe (Kabuto) and I tried to get the bitch (Kimi). When he left I went behind the tree he had hidden the bitch and grabbed her" Hidan said. Wow, I didn't know he had a heart. "Why did you do that?" asked Kisame. "Well, I thought someone could take a look inside her head to see if she knew anything about why Kabuto was protecting her so much." he replied to Kisame. I looked at the baby in my arms and she had silver hair. I looked at her eyes and she had snake eyes and around her eyes was a purple shade that kinda reminded me of Orochimaru. Could this be his daughter?

Tobi POV

As the people were talking, I saw the baby's face frown. She started crying and Konan looked panicked. She tried to calm her down but the baby kept on crying. "Maybe you should pass her around to everyone to see who can calm her? It is said that babies and dogs know who is a danger to them" I said and she nodded. She passed her to Hidan and she kept crying. He might have saved her but she might think he is scary. Then to Kakuzu and he looked scared while holding her and then the baby looked like she also got scared and thought he might drop her so she cried. Then she was passed to Pain, she didn't like him either. She was passed around the room to each person and she cried everytime. Only 1 person was left, it was Kisame. she was passed to Kisame and he looked fine but when he smiled she saw his pointy teeth and I got curious. She stretched me hand to touch his teeth and she looked like she liked the feeling. He pulled her close to his chest and she smile. I could tell she  could hear his heart beat. He managed to completely calm her down and that's when she looked at the others. They were in shock that Kisame managed to calm her down.

"Wow Kisame, you're good" said Hidan. "Well now, see if Tobi could look into her head and see what happened." Pain said and Kisame nodded. He gave me the baby and I said "Imma look into your head now so I could see what happened to you ok?" all she did was look at me and smile.

~In Kiminari's head~

I was going through the little girl's memories. Even if she as too small to see anything, her ears still heard everything. I heard what her mother had named her and I also heard Orochimaru's voice telling her he would make her strong. By the amount of memories that the little kid had I could tell she was born yesterday. There was also a faint memory that I couldn't see. That memory was blocked and only the kid could remember it and she chose who got to see it and who didn't.

~Outside her head~

Pain POV

Tobi finally opened his eyes and he told us that she was Orochimaru's daughter and that he tried to do experiments on her. Also that Orochimau killed her mother. And it seems that she was born yesterday. "What is her name?" I asked. "Kiminaru Aiko. She has no last name" he responded. Konan looked at me and I knew that she wanted to choose the last name. I nodded at her and she spoke. "How about her last name be 'Akatsuki'. she will he with us and if she's Orochimaru's daughter that means she might be like him" she said. "Alight then. her last name is 'Akatsuki' and she will train with all of us everyday. We'll see her progress every 2 years. If she's good, she stays, if shes not, she goes" and with that we all went to do our own stuff. 

"Leader, imma go with Kiminari and buy her clothes and the stuff we will need for her" Tobi told me. "Alright but take Kisame and Sasori with you. We don't want the same thing happening again" I said and he nodded and they all left.

Kisame POV

Tobi and I were taking the kid to get clothes and other stuff with Sasori. Sasori didn't look like he minded much coming but Deidara came too saying he had to get some books for more ideas. I don't care much but damn is this too many people. I hope Leader doesn't get too mad at Deidara disobeying, not that I care for the blonde freak. 

We reached the village and Tobi, Sasori and I went to a clothes store with the kid while Deidara went to the book store. I felt someone watching us but I just ignored it and continued with the shopping. Tobi went to get her clothes while Sasori went to get toys. I kept watch making sure no one was following. We went for clothes, then for shoes, next for gloves since we are in cold season. Sasori got the kid a ball and other games to learn strategy. All her weapons will be given to her by us when she starts training. When we started leaving we saw Deidara waiting for us. 

All of us started to walk back and I felt like people were watching us. I looked at the others and they also sensed the people around the trees. I smirked and did the first attack. That got half the people out. Deidara went second and all of them were out. There were 15 people in all. Perfect, 5 for each while Tobi continued to the hideout with the kid and the stuff. I looked to Sasori and Deidara and they knew what to do. "Tobi, take the kid and stuff with you. The other idiots and I will take on these fools" I told him and he nodded. He started running toward the hideout while the rest of us took five each. We all killed out opponents in 2 mins and we headed towards the hideout. On our way, we saw Tobi fighting someone but I didn't sense the kid with him. That means he hid her somewhere. I went to his opponent and killed him.

"Thanks Kisame, I didn't kill him sooner because I didn't want Kiminari to see" he told me. "Yeah whatever. Just get the kid and and lets go. We took too long and Leader is probably mad. Not that I care but still" I told him and he grabbed the kid and we went to the hideout.  When we got there, Leader was waiting for us looking very mad. "What. Happened?" he asked. "Well, on our way back we ran into some trouble and we send Tobi back with the kid and the stuff but it looked like he also ran into trouble. That's why we're all late." Deidara explained. "Alright then, but why did you go with them Deidara? I didn't send you with them."Pain said. "Well, I needed knew books for more ideas so I went with them. I didn't think you would mind much Leader." Deidara respond. "I don't mind but tell me next time, because you weren't here I send Hidan and Kakuzu to the mission I wanted to give you and Sasori. Even though I sent Sasori  with Tobi, you would have been able to go get him so go to the mission. Anyway, just watch the kid." Pain said and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 0 29
Emi Hinagami is a born and bred Hidden Leaf villager. When she is forced to move away from the Hidden Leaf she experiences many strange and amazing t...
22.1K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
473K 14K 66
Ida Ayumin is now 11. She left her old clan when she was 6. Feeling alone, and exhausted she is discovered outside the Leaf village. Ida usally do...