Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

By everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... More

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
4: Meeting the Roommates
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
14: Car Ride
15: Pool Party
16: Editing and Cuddles
17: The First Date
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
38: Seeing Alex
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
43: Private Jet and Florida
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

18: Coming out About Us Video

2.7K 46 5
By everlustingly

The night of our date, Alex and I decide on telling the boys the next morning. We were tired of keeping us a secret, and joe that were finally dating, we thought it was time to tell everyone and not be a secret anymore. We sit both Dom and David down on the couch, and make sure that neither of them are secretly recording before breaking the news to them.

"Okay so, as of last night Alex and I are together," I tell them.

"But you can't go on and text the rest of the squad or anything because you two are the first to know," Alex informs them.

"I fucking knew it! You owe me $50 David!" Dom exclaims, jumping off the couch.

"Damn it, guys. You couldn't have waited another couple of weeks?" David days, reaching into his wallet and handing Dom $50.

"You guys seriously made a bet on us?" I ask.

"Of course we did. You two were so obviously into each other so we bet on how long it'd take you to date," Dom shrugs, shoving the money into his pocket.

Alex and I both roll our eyes at each other and laugh a little bit at our friends stupidness.

"But if you're going to fuck, please don't fucking do it while we're in the house," Dom pleads.

"Too late," Alex jokes, and I punch him in the arm.

"We haven't fucked, and we certainly won't do it when you two are in the house," I say, clearing up the situation.

"Ew, this is disgusting I don't want to hear about your sex life. I'm outta here," David says, taking his car keys off of the coffee table and heading out of the door.

"I have a feeling you guys want to fuck right now. Should I leave too?" Dom asks.

"No! Oh my god we're not going to fuck!" I exclaim.

"Yet," Alex butts in.

I punch him in the arm again, and Dom makes puking noises as I drag Alex into our room with my camera in my hand.

"Ew, you guys are going to fuck and film it, too?" Dom asks, seeing my camera in my hand.

"We're not going to fuck! We're filming a video for my channel," I say, and walk into our room and shut and lock the door behind us.

"We're filming a video?" Alex asks.

"Do you want to tell my subscribers about us? We can finally no have to be secretive anymore, not even in our friends videos and stuff," I say, running my hand up and down his bare arm. I can almost see the shivers run through his body when I say this, and he blatantly agrees.

I find the tripod in the corner of our room and set it up. Then, I quickly throw on a bra and one of Alex's hoodies, not caring that I didn't have a lick of makeup on and my hair was up in a messy bun.

I set up the tripod and my camera aimed towards Alex's bed, and we both sit down next to each other. I pull out the necklace Alex gave me last night from inside my shirt and make it visible to the camera on my body.

I send a quick look over to Alex, silently asking if he's ready, and he nods so I turn the camera on and sit back down next to him.

"Hey guys, Kota here with the one and only Alex Ernst," I start off, and Alex smiles and waves.

"So today we're going to be filming a video answering the question that so many of you want to know, I'm going to insert just a few of the thousands of comments asking if Alex and I are dating right now," I inform the camera.

I turn to look at Alex, and he looks at me.

"Do you want to start explaining?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"So we've been a thing for a little while now, but just as of yesterday, I finally get to call this beautiful girl mine," Alex explains and I smile at him.

"We're officially a couple now, and we're telling you guys so you can finally stop spamming the comments with "Are you and Alex dating?" "When is Dalex going to be real?" And whatever. Yes, we are dating, and Dalex is real," I state.

"I think we should prove it to them that we're dating," Alec suggests.

"We should prove it?" I ask, my eyes wide.

"Yeah, by doing this," Alex says, and leaning over and kissing me. The kiss only lasts for a brief second, and as soon as we pull apart I'm smiling at him, lovestruck.

"If that wasn't enough proof for you guys, I don't know what would be," Alex laughs. "Actually I do know what would be, but it's not going to happen."

We both laugh at this, and then I take my phone out to find my notes with some questions to ask.

"Okay, since we're finally official and out to you guys, I want to answer some of the questions that you guys have tweeted and commented," I tell the camera, and move closer to Alex so we can both read them. Alex pulls us even closer by putting his arm around me and leaning down into me.

"'What really happened when Alex put his hand over the camera in your vlog?' asks thenumberonedalexshipper on Twitter," I read out.

I look at Alex and giggle a little bit, and he smiles and looks at me.

"I fucked her," Alex says, jokingly and I smack him in the arm.

"Alex! You know that didn't happen! Now I have to edit that out," I groan, and decide to answer the question myself.

"Okay so what happened was we kissed, nothing bad or dirty. We just kissed and I didn't put that in the vlog because we weren't official or even out to our friends yet," I answer and Alex nods. I wait for Alex to read the next question off of my phone, but instead he just sits there so I look up from my phone at him, to see him inconspicuously staring at me.

He leans in for a kiss and I peck him on the lips, even though I know he wanted a longer kiss than that. He pouts his lip, and I just kiss him on the cheek to keep him quiet.

Finally, after that, Alex reads the next question off of my phone.

"'Did you guys kiss when you were underwater? I totally feel like you guys kissed' says dakotadenleysbiggestfan on YouTube," Alex reads.

"Yeah, we did," Alex blatantly says and I laugh. Alex nonchalantly pulls me into him a little bit and kisses the side of my head as I look into the camera.

"We would answer a few more questions, but we think it's better if we keep at least SOME of the things a secret," I joke and wink into the camera.

"We don't have to keep this a secret, though," Alex says and wraps his arms around me and quickly pushes me back down into his bed.

I look up at him and smirk.

"You know if you start making out with me right now I have to cut this out," I say, and he smiles down at me.

"No, you can just put it as the thing at the end after you do that outro thing for be people that watched all the way to the end," Alex suggests.

I laugh at this. "Okay, but I'm still going to cut the part of us kissing out," I tell him.

"Fine with me," Alex says, and leans down and connects our lips. The kiss starts out slow and passionate, until finally Alex swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I agree, and waves of pleasure overcome me as his tongue enters my mouth, exploring what seems is every inch of it.

As the kiss continues, it becomes more heated and filled with want. Alex's hands travel form my hips down to my butt and they squeeze, causing me to lift my legs up and wrap them around his torso. I let the kiss continue for a little longer, until I feel Alex's boner rub against me and I pull away from his lips.

"Alex, we're not fucking while the camera is still on," I say, and Alex groans and flops off of me.

"Fuck, I forgot about that. What if I turned it off?" Alex cheekily suggests, and I laugh at him.

"We still haven't even filmed an outro!" I exclaim, and he groans once again.

"Fine, just film it," Alex sighs.

"But thanks for watching guys, if you ship us, give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe to my channel, I'll leave the links to Alex and I's social media and his channel in the description, bye!" I say and Alex and I wave into the camera and I turn it off.

"Now can we since were done filming?" Alex asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No!" I say, playfully hitting his arm and we both laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 918 14
in which after a one night stand between a girl and a growing youtube star, the two agree to forget their shared night and go their separate ways. bu...
720K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...
334K 5.3K 50
Charlotte Hart and David Dobrik seemed to never get it right, all through their childhood and teenage years. Now David has a second chance when Charl...
314K 6.6K 37
Rent went up and David, Alex and Dom are looking for a fourth roommate. Little do they know, Mason is a unisex name and Mason Belle is a beautiful gi...