Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

Galing kay everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... Higit pa

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
4: Meeting the Roommates
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
14: Car Ride
15: Pool Party
17: The First Date
18: Coming out About Us Video
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
38: Seeing Alex
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
43: Private Jet and Florida
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

16: Editing and Cuddles

3.4K 54 8
Galing kay everlustingly

The day after the pool party, we are all busy sitting and editing our videos from the day before. Everyone except for Alex had filmed at least some, and all three of us are working on editing to post them today.

Dom was sat at his desk in the living room, David in his room, and Alex and I were in my room.

Everyone of us wanted complete privacy so we could concentrate while editing, especially me since there were some private things between me and Alex that I had filmed.

Right now Alex and I were sat on his bed, me laying with my back to his chest and my legs between his legs. I have my laptop on my lap, editing vigorously at the video.

"How are you going to edit the part where we kissed in the car?" Alex asks me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I lay on top of him.

"Shoot, I don't know. I'll probably just stop it when I ask what you're doing and skip to the next part," I say, and move to that part to edit that part out.

Alex rests his chin on top of my head, watching as I edit my video. David and the rest of the vlog squad had really taught me well on how to edit, and I was basically a pro at it now.

I quickly add a blank screen right after the part where I give Alex my camera to put away saying "this is the part where Alex forgot to turn off my camera and we didn't know it was still filming." And then finalize a couple of things before deciding it was good enough to post.

I watch through the whole 10 minute video to make sure I didn't mess anything up, before posting it onto my channel with the caption "Vlog squad pool party!" And a thumbnail of when I was holding my camera and filming Alex throwing me into the pool.

Alex shuts my laptop as soon as I upload the video and nuzzles his head into my neck, his little bit of stubble ticking my skin. I giggle at this and rest my hands on top of his, taking in the feeling of us being tangled together.

The other two had started editing long after I had, leaving Alex and I a little while before they'd be finished and start wondering why our bedroom door was locked.

"So are we still going on that date today?" I ask Alex.

"Mhm," Alex answers into neck, causing tingles to go through my entire body.

"Where are we going," I ask, leaning further into his body.

"It's a surprise," Alex says, lifting his head off of me to answer.

I turn my head to look at him, seeing him smile right at me.

"Really? A surprise? How am I supposed to know what to wear?" I ask, smiling back at him.

"Just something warm and comfy. You'll look beautiful in anything, so it won't matter," Alex tells me, causing me to blush a little.

I turn my head at an angle to give him a kiss, and he returns it, and when we break away he puts his head back into my neck again.

I love the warm, fuzzy feeling I'm getting while cuddling with Alex, and try to relish and take it in while it lasts. It's really hard trying to do couple things like cuddle and kiss and make out when we have two other roommates who we are trying to hide our relationship from.

I smile lazily thinking about Alex and I. Our relationship. Even if we aren't dating yet, it still brings a smile to my face whenever I think about us.

"Have I told you I love you today?" I ask Alex, causing him to pick his head up and smile at me.

"No, I guess you better say it," Alex jokes.

"I love you," I say, my eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips.

"Hmm, I didn't hear it that time, I guess you better say it again," Alex laughs, looking into my eyes.

"I love you," I say again, laughing at him.

"One more time?" Alex jokes.

"I love you!" I exclaim, laughing again.

"I love you too," Alex tells me, pecking my lips.

I smile at him, and he smiles back, making my heart do a flip.

"What times our date and what's our excuse to Dom and David?" I ask him.

"7:45 we'll leave the house, and we'll just say that we're going to say that you had an emergency meeting with your agency and needed someone to drive you," Alex informs me.

"Wow, you've got this all planned out, don't you," I say, my admiration for him growing.

"Yes, I do. I want tonight to be perfect," Alex smiles.

"That's adorable," I say, and flip myself over to that I'm now straddling Alex's hips with my legs and my face is hovering over tops of his.

"Hm, maybe you should show me how much you appreciate it by giving me a kiss," Alex slyly suggests, causing me to giggle a little bit.

I hold his face with both of my hands and lean down to kiss him, capturing his lips in mine.

Alex's hands find their way to the bottom of my back and hold me tightly. I smile into the kiss, loving the feeling of this boys lips on mine.

Alex expertly flips us over so that he's now on top of me, and breaks the kiss to trail a couple of soft kisses down my neck, sending shivers throughout my body. After he does that, he stops to take a look at my face.

"God, you're so beautiful. How'd I get a girl like you to like me? I'm so lucky," He smiles, shaking his head in disbelief. My cheeks redden a couple shades at this statement, and I kiss his lips quickly in reply.

"If anyone's lucky, it's be because I have you," I reply, loving how cheesy his moment is.

Alex's grin widens in reply, if that is even possible, and he kisses me again.

I think I'm addicted to the adrenaline and sparks coursing though my veins whenever I'm with Alex, because I can never get enough of it. It's by far the best feeling I've ever endured, and I never want it to stop.

"Guys? Why's the door locked?" David knocks, jiggling the door handle.

Alex and I jump apart, and I quickly fix my hair and shirt, and run my fingers through Alex's hair so it's not messy anymore. I wipe my mouth and walk over to the door and unlock and open it, to see Dom and David there.

"I just didn't want you two goofs bothering my while I was trying to edit my video. How'd you guys do on yours?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Really? Because you uploaded your video fifteen minutes ago," Dom says, crossing his arms.

Shit. I didn't think they'd see that until later.

"I was working on uh, um, editing the videos I took while I was in Mexico. I was thinking about making a montage of them," I say, making up an excuse.

"Oh, nice. I just thought that after you and Alex kissed there was like something going on between you two..." Dom trails off.

"No, no. Nothing going on. We're just friends, remember? Like I told you after we kissed," I laugh.

"Alright, yeah. Makes sense. But if you were ever to like hook up, do it in David's bed. His bed is the best," Dom laughs.

"Ew, no! Don't hook up in my bed! Dom's already done that enough," David protests.

We all laugh and Alex and I emerge from our room. We had all woken up really late today because Dom was really hungover and we were at the party until 1 a.m. So it's already 2 in the afternoon.

"How about we go out to lunch?" David suggests, and we all agree on Buffalo Wild Wings, our go to restaurant.

We all disperse into our rooms to get changed and ready.

I rummage through my closet and find a white t shirt, some light blue jeans, and a beige cardigan and slip them on. Ever since the first night where I changed in front of Alex twice, we've had a system where whenever we have to get ready to go somewhere he goes into the bathroom and gets ready with his things in there while I get dressed, and then we switch. It's been working perfectly since then, but I guess we don't really need it now since we're a couple and it doesn't matter.

Once I get changed I go into the bathroom Alex is done as well and we exchange smiles as we switch rooms.

As soon as I settle myself in front of the mirror, I take out my perfume and spritz myself with it a few times and then I take the old spice deodorant I see in front of me and begin to put in on.

"Kota, why the fuck are you using my deodorant?" Dom asks, peeking his head into the bathroom.

"Because boys deodorant smells better," I shrug and put his deodorant down.

"Kota, you cant just steal my deodorant because it smells better," Dom protests.

"You live with me, deal with it," I say, and reach into my makeup bag.

"No, I'm not going to just deal with it, that's my deodorant. Buy your own or use Alex's or something," Dom tells me.

"Wait what's the arguing in here for?" David comes over and asks.

"She used my deodorant," Dom tells him, causing David to burst out laughing.

"Hold on and let me get my camera to film this," David says and leaves, making me roll my eyes.

He comes back shortly with his camera in his hands and begins talking.

"Okay so we're all getting ready to go out to lunch and suddenly, I see these two in the bathroom arguing. And what are you two arguing about?" David asks.

"Kota used my deodorant," Dom answers.

"And Kota, what's your reason for this?" David asks me, pointing the camera in my direction.

"Because boys deodorant smells better!" I defend myself, and David bursts out laughing and turns off his camera.

"Thanks for the new intro clip, guys," he laughs and leaves. I roll my eyes at him and begin to do my makeup, ignoring Dom's dirty glance at me as he brushes his teeth.

I decide on a natural look today since my skin is completely clear, and just put on some tinted brow gel, mascara, a little highlighter, and lipgloss.

Then once I'm done with this, I quickly brush my teeth and then put some frizz cream in my hair.

By the time I'm done, everyone else is too, and we all slip on our shoes and make our way out to the parking garage.

We all get into David's Tesla, and begin to drive to drive to Buffalo Wild Wings. On the way there, David decides to film a Q & A in the car for a filler if he needs one in one of his vlogs.

"Kota, where do you see yourself in 20 years?" David asks me from the front of the car.

"I don't know. 40 years old, probably," I shrug, and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Dom, do you think Alex and Kota are secretly hooking up behind our backs?" David asks Dom.

"Oh yeah, definitely. No ducking doubt about it," Dom answers with no hesitation. Alex and I both protest, saying we aren't but the two just laugh.

"Kota, how do you feel about living with a drug dealer?" David asks me.

"I mean he gives me discounted weed so it's pretty fucking great," I jokingly answer, making them laugh.

"Dom, how many kids do you have?" David asks.

"Uh I kind of lost track after the first five," Dom says, scratching his head.

"Alex, how many girls have you slept with?" David asks.

"Come on man, you know I'm sensitive about that," Alex jokes, putting his hand over the camera as we laugh.

We reach Buffalo Wild Wings in a minute or two and finish the Q & A, and all get out of the car and go into the restaurant. We get seated at a booth near the back, and begin to talk while we wait for our waitress.

Alex secretly grabs my hand under the table and sends me a sly grin, and I feel the familiar sparks ignite through my body. Damn, I can't get enough of this boy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

362K 5.5K 39
No one ever really thought about David moving on after his break-up with Liza, not even the girl herself.
2.3K 57 15
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN DOMZEGLAITIS Alex Ernst has got his anger issues (if you watch the vlogs, you know this) And so does Hope. Does that mean the...
11.6K 361 33
Liza had just moved down to LA, David has been there for a couple months. their mutual best friend invites both of them to a big LA party, of which...
112K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...