Red Wrists: Twists and Turns...

Por IllusionTheProxy

(COMPLETE! AND THANKS FOR 451K READS!) You are just the average girl, swallowed up in society's rude comments... Más

Tim
From Good to Bad
Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)
Broken "Promise"
Dream Come True
Hanging Out With Tim.... I Guess 0.o
(Insert Title Here)
Bwahaha!!!! Signed, ^JEFF^
Slenderp
Silent Shouts
Edge of Insanity
Great Escape
Another Mystery
TITLE NAME, ANYONE???
PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)
MAAAAAAAZE
"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad
WHA?!?!?
"Title your Story Part"? But why?
"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!
NOT AN UPDATE *ducks as things are thrown at me*
Still not an update, but NEED FEEDBACK!
The Sad Truth
Tim's in Control!
Guess Who~?
Pond of Alternate Realities.
Not An Update, Just a Stupid Curiosity
(NO TITLE YET)
(A/N) / Story Update
Reality Shmality!
New Update
THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?
So Very HAPPY
(A/N)
Spread the Word
(((((NOT AN UPDATE, BUT NEED HELP)))))
Hey, Go Read Something!
Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"
OMFG, I NOW LOVE @Hydriod!!!! (NO HOMO)
Waking Up
Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)
OH MY FUDGING GAWD!!!!!!
The Balloon Master
*Me Screaming Uncontrollably*
(Quick Little Tip for those of you trying to make up random characters)
Dang It!
(Counted Up The Votes........Only one reality was voted for!!!)
I love teachers' reactions :3
Not an update, but still.....
I have realized something!
Steven Majick
Suggestion for you Squirrels
OLD STORY TIME
In the Hospital!
Oh My Zalgo..................
Oh my god, I love diss book!
Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)
Back to the Past (2/3 of 3 special updates back-to-back) (TOLD YOU MORE FEELS)
Steven Majick has a Facebook..............well, this is gonna be interesting!
Sick, Squirrels!
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
Author-chan Is Getting Extremely Mad!!!
FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???
Behind The Screams
Just Repeats Over
Weirdness Times Infinity!!!
A Bad Dream
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!
Quick Note, even though I'm on Book 2
REVISED EDITION
Dead Bite
I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!
Complaints
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Shipped With Markiplier!
Roblox
Slenderman Died
Questions
Cuts and Scars
ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
Lies, Lies, Lies
Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHORT: Showing Up
NEW BOOK
Advantages!
Slenderman's "Let it go"-SURPRISE GUESTS-
A Break from Wattpad
BOOM CHICK

(Insert Title Here)

15.7K 598 535
Por IllusionTheProxy

[Hoodie]

Wait until Slenderman heard that Masky was spending all his time hanging out with that freak, (y/n)! I don't think he would be too pleased. For Zalgo's sake, she is a human! And unless Masky could find a way to convince Slender, (y/n) was as good as dead.

[You]

Yes, Masky stayed over again last night. For the second time in a row, you woke up cradled in his arms. At one point during the night, you had put on your (f/c) hoodie instead of sleeping in your bra and underwear. Since Masky was over, of course.

You shook Masky's shoulder to wake him up, and he kinda growled and rolled over to lay halfway on top of you. You blushes alot and shook him harder, to which he just growled and rolled the rest of the way on top of you. You knew you were tiny, but not tiny enough to not be noticed as to whether or not you were being laid on!

"MASKY," you yell, causing Masky to sit up in surprise and bring his knife out, ready to attack. When he was sitting up, his legs were stratling your hips. It made you blush more. "Masky calm down and GET OFF OF ME!" He looked down at you as if you appeared out of thin air. You roll your eyes and squirm around to let him know he was sitting on you still.

He just kinda looked down at you and facepalmed his mask. "Sorry (y/n)," he muttered, falling to the side and off of you. You shrug and look over at him. "Did you do that on purpose?," you ask Masky, slightly glaring at him. "What," he questioned, "sitting on you? *smirks under mask* Yes that was completely on purpose."

You roll your eyes and stand up, going to your dresser to get clothes for school. "(Y/n), you don't have to go to school today."

"Yes I do," you retort.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"It's Saturday, no you don't!"

You mentally facepalm and start laughing. Masky was right, you didn't have to go to school today. "Now I have nothing to do today," you laugh. Masky shrugged and said, "You could go hang out with your friends." You sigh, "I only have one friend. And I don't have a clue as to where he is or if he already has plans!"

Masky shrugged and stood up, walking to the window and saying, "Then go for a walk I guess. I was going for a random walk when I found your house, you know." Before you could answer, he opened the window and jumped out.

~Five Minutes Later~

You took Masky's advice and went on a walk. You had no idea where your legs were taking you, but you followed them anyway. They stopped moving in front of a house similar to yours, and with curiosity taking over, you walk up to the door and knock. To your surprise, Tim answered the door, looking confused. "(Y/n)? How did you get here?" You shrug and mutter "I followed my legs" before saying a bit louder, "You want to hang out?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
18.9K 611 40
"Tim," I finally spoke, my voice cracking from misuse and my crying. "Tim, I think I did something bad." Tim looked like a deer in headlights at the...