I Was Made To Hate (Under Ed...

By anandruchi

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any fee... More

Prologue
Copyright ©️
1. Beginning with clash
shot-2
shot-3
shot- 4
shot-5
shot-6
shot-7
New cover
shot- 8
shot-9
shot-10
shot- 11
New cover 2
shot-12
First place
shot-13
shot -14
shot- 15
shot- 16
Shot- 18
shot -19
Shot- 20
shot- 21
shot-22
Shot-23
shot- 24
Last shot + Epilogue

shot-17

7.1K 459 240
By anandruchi

Hey guys... Before we start please read it,.
Guys,u all want different stories updates but it's not possible to me write all the time, it's always feels like under pressure.  secondly I can't just write anything, so it takes time,.I m not professional,. Pls try to understand.
I had decided that I will shuffle between  this story and " tum ho nahi" nd by  August starting both will be completed,. As " I was made to hate" have only 4-5 parts remaining,. Nd tum jo nahi will finish after 8-10 chap.. in between I will post os.

But now I have second option to wrap up both books by giving short summary of the end in one update.. if u can't wait for updates then I have to do it only,. I never wanted to finish my stories in rush but now it's going to happen. Nd after that I m not going to write anymore stories,  It's really hurting.. sometime comments hurts, I m not saying what but I m hurt,because it's not only about updates but also feels like I m not good enough to do it. So fine,. I will leave writing.
I m sorry if I said anything wrong nd hurt anyone but I m not pointing who ask for updates soon,or please post soon, but its some who hurt with comments saying very unusual things

What do u want me to do.?

To be continued;

If u have read above then it's good,..if not then also it's fine,. Let's continue..

Next morning;
Swara was sleeping in room, nd then sun rays fall on her face, her sleep get disturb, nd she open her eyes little nd look around.. she found herself in another room, suddenly realization hits her. She get up with jerk.. she remembers everything what happened last night, how she blurt out everything in front of him,. She palmed her face in frustration, every time she hide her emotions then how couldn't she was successful Last night,why he broke the wall around her shell, that she hided deep inside her heart,.
But she also knows how soothing it was,how peaceful she felt after crying in his embrace, after her mother's death ,she cried but no one was there to embrace her ... It was only her ND her mother's photo.. but last night when he hug her tightly, letting out herself.. it feels so relaxed after crying, she trusted him ND said everything what she felt. She always behaved rude with him, actually showed herself but still he was there for her when she needed someone.. even after her denial ND saying to leave her alone,he was there.. as a support to hold her. She always knew that he is gem, no one can be like him ,he is caring... may be that's also one of the reason ..why she was fallen for him. But now she was afraid cause he knows everything about her, will he feel pity on her? That is the last thing she want from anyone, she don't want anyone sympathy,. At least not from the person whom she love... She knows he won't love her back but if not love, he should also not feel pity on her..
Her eye filled,but she shut her eyes,not letting tear to fall..

A knock on the door bring her back to sense,. She composed herself to stern mode again..

Swara;come in..
Maria came with a cup...
Swara extend her hand to take it. She take it nd sees it...

Swara; what the hell!!!! What is this? Where is my coffee?

Maria; woh.. I was bringing coffee only but Sanskar sir took it saying he want it..

Swara; if he took that, couldn't u get another one,.

Maria; Sir stopped me ND told to give u green tea..
Swara; why? nd who is he to do that?
Maria; he said,..( don't know how to say )
Swara; what?
Maria; but ma'am..
Swara; speak up...
Maria; he said,.that generally coffee make people feel refresh but in ur case,it directly affect your brain  nd you loose your thinking ability of what to do or not.. so u should take green tea to remain calmed..  sorry ma'am,.

Swara get angry listening it.
Swara; how dare he to say that,? M I mad?
Maria; sorry ma'am,.
Saying this she escaped before a bomb blast on her,.

Swara; what does he think of himself, I won't drink it,.
She was about to throw the cupbut stopped,. She replayed the words nd chuckled unknowingly,. She look at door and found no one,. Nd she take a sip,.
Swara; it's not bad actually..
She drank it,.nd then get up from bed,. she went to washroom to get fresh, saying Maria to take her cloths from her room.. as her room was in mess..

After getting ready ,she came downstairs,nd sees Sanskar was having breakfast with sujatha and uttara.. she was going toward table but was feeling weird to face him after last night.. what will he say...? What he must be thinking?
She was calmed. She moved toward her seat,when Sanskar sees her,.
Sanskar; mom,. I m done... I m going.
Sujatha;but Sanskar, u just have juice,u didn't ate anything.
Sanskar; sorry Mom,.will get late for meeting..
Saying this he goes out,.
Swara got confused what happened all of the sudden,. She also goes back of him confusing sujatha and uttara..

Sanskar was about to sit in car when Swara call him..
Swara; Mr. Maheshwari,.
Sanskar stopped nd turned..but didn't said anything.
Swara come  to him,.
Swara; actually I wanted to thank you for last night,.
Sanskar; anything Else,.cause I have very important meeting, hope u understand,.
Swara was hurt by this but nods and get a side,. Sanskar sit in the car nd goes..

Ss industry;
Swara was sitting in her cabin nd thinking deeply,. About everything that happened in these months,. Nd last night,.but now what affecting her was Sanskar ignorance, generally he taunt her,or get angry on her but today he didn't,. Secondly he didn't have any pity for her,that she can see in his eyes,. Then what? Do he still hate her for what she did to him and his family? Why not? She might have painful past but what she did was wrong,.

She comes out of her thought by the knock on the door,
Swara; come in,.
Take a file and start reading it..
Tina comes in..
Tina; good morning ma'am,.
Swara nods,.
Tina gave a letter to her,
Swara ; what's this?
Tina; ma'am ,it's application for leave of two days..
Swara; is everything ok?
Tina; yes ma'am, my marriage got fixed nd tomorrow is karwa chauth,.my in laws are coming so I need leave, pls approve it,.
Swara; oh.. congratulations,. Ok u can take leave,.
Tina; thank you ma'am.. may I ask something ma'am?( Swara was calm so Tina try to ask it)
Swara ; go ahead?
Tina; this is ur first karwa chauth too,. Aren't u keeping fast?
Swara face fell,. She knows this is pious fast kept for husband's long life but she knows nothing about it, even if she want ,how can she ..

Swara;( chuckled sadly) I don't know Tina,.
Tina; will you never tell about urself to Sanskar sir, that u love him, u did everything to save him ,u did nothing with his family?
Swara was quite,.
Tina; we can live with feeling that whole world think wrong about us,but can't live in peace when ur love thinks u wrong...

Swara; but he don't love me.. nd I can't change it.

Tina; may be or may be not but at least he won't think u wrong, u r really nice ma'am ,he should know what u r,.nd may be he loves you..

Swara; just on belief,how can I.? Nd why will he love me, when he think me wrong for everything..

Tina; then pls tell him the truth,. May be after that,.
Swara; his feeling will change for me,.? Nd what about that truth ,that he love Priya from whom I separated him? No Tina,.

Tina; ma'am,.I know u from the time I joined this company,u never get scared of anything, just confess him,I saw how much u love him when accident happened, it was you who was with him always,. Not Priya,. You saved him,. Not Priya,. Nd u r changed,.in his love..
Sorry ma'am ,.if I have told something wrong ,. I will take ur leave..
Swara was drawn in her thoughts..

Tina was sad for Swara,. She moved toward door when Swara call her,.
Swara; one min Tina,.
Tina; yes ma'am,.
Swara; can I talk to ur mom, actually I don't have any idea how to keep fast, nd I don't think Sanskar mom will help,.
Tina gets happy; sure ma'am.. I will send her no.,
Swara; and yes take this file,.. I have signed it..
Tina nods nd go with file,.

Swara( monologue) I don't know whether I m right or wrong but I want to do it for you, Sanskar.. u r my husband whether you accept it or not but  I do.. Tina was right,.I should tell u everything,. You have right to know, I will confess my love and tell u everything after that it's ur choice u want to live in this relationship or not.. I won't force u.. I don't know whether u cares but last night I felt u do. If not,..then I will give ur life back nd go away from ur life,. With satisfaction that u forgave me nd won't blame me anymore,.
I was never like this who looses but it's said,. In love .... the one who looses,also win,..

Then her phone beeps..
Swara sees it was Tina who sent the no.
Swara didn't know how to talk,. But still she dialed the no..
Tina's mom pic the call..
Swara; hello..
Tina mom; oh Swara beta right?
Swara feels happy listening beta,. After so many days some one call her with love,. A motherly love..
Swara; namaste aunty,.( She was wierd cause she was talking with respect which she generally don't)
Tina mom; God bless u.. I always wanted to talk to u as u helped Tina by giving her job,. Thank you so much,.
Swara; no problem aunty,. I wanted to ask u something..
Tina mom; yeah.. Tina told me that it's ur first karwa chauth,.
Swara; yeah,. But I don't know what have to be done,nd how..
Tina mom; it's common Swara,. Do worry I will tell u..
Then she tell her importance of this fast,nd how to keep it,.
Swara understand everything, Tina's mom was very kind lady, she knows everything about Swara through Tina,as a mother she knows pain of Swara, she wanted to meet her but could never,.
Swara; ok thank you aunty..
Tina mom; ur most welcome,.
Nd Cut the call,. Swara smiled..

Now she knows what she has to do,.

Evening;
Swara came back to home with a packet in her hand,. She directly goes to her room and hide it in her cupboard,.
She changed nd then went downstairs nd have dinner,. She was looking happy,nd calmed, she didn't got angry whole day,. Servants were surprised,.

It was 11.00pm;
Swara was in study doing something in her laptop. She sees the time,.
Swara; ( monologue) oh God.. it's 11, I have to sleep otherwise I won't able to wake up tomorrow morning..
She didn't went to her room nd sleep there itself..

Morning;
Swara woke up by alarm in her phone,. thats why she didn't went to her room last night , as Sanskar was sleeping there nd may be he will be disturb..or come to know about her fast,but she wanted him to know in evening,.
She get fresh n up in other room without making sound, servants starts their work at 6;00 but now it's only 4;00..
Swara went to kitchen and eat some fruits nd sweets,. As sargi..  it's done by mother in law but now sujatha don't like her, but at least she can eat sweets made by her hand,.
After that she went back to her study and did some work..

6;00 a.m.

Sanskar woke up,.he didn't find swara in room and got confused,as he saw her last night in study but now also she is not in room,. Then suddenly door opened and Swara come inside shouting on her phone...

Swara; Mr. Singh ,just do what I said,. I will be there for the meeting,till then Atul will handle everything,.
Then only she see him awake,she was about to say something but Sanskar went to washroom..

Sanskar was shocked to see her awake nd that too completely ready,. but sighed listening her shouting as usual,. Nd go to washroom..
Swara took a file from drawer nd went out,. She was sitting in the hall nd doing something on laptop,. All servants were surprised to see her awake,.they were doing there work carefully not wanting that she burst out her anger on them,.

It was around 8;00 am.

Sanskar came downstairs ,ready in his office formals, after his jogging nd exercise..
Swara sees him but again he go to breakfast table ignoring her ,Swara shakes her head,.

Swara;( monologue) what is going on in his mind, why the hell is he ignoring me?

Swara got a call; yeah.. I m coming in half an hour..
Saying this she out,.

Maria; ma'am didn't have Breakfast?
Sanskar; she must have meeting,.  She was in hurry.
But in his mind ,he was also curious to know swara's sudden Change in behavior, saying thank you, waking up early,.nd what meeting she is talking about ? Was that so important?
But he also know that Swara was not the girl what she show, she is very soft from heart which was not seen by anyone.,but he saw..

He have his breakfast and left for office..

Precap; if u have read above note,..what do u want me to do,.

That's all for today update..take care bye everyone..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 22.4K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
74.2K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...
69.8K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...
160K 8.5K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...