The Italian's secret Love Chi...

By nadinejoubie

Italian billionaire was ruthless and unforgiving he never knew what it meant to love a woman. That is after h... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY- FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR (FINAL CHAPTER)

CHAPTER EIGHT

147K 4.5K 165
By nadinejoubie

The guest were all dressed in expensive designer wear. No wonder Dante gave me this beautiful dress. I hadn't even thanked him yet. He led me to an empty round table.

"Stay here while I go greet some of the men I wouldn't want our conversations to bore you." He said winking at me.

So you brought me to a fancy-ass event just to leave me sitting here like a fool all by myself? I could've stayed at home if I was to be left all by myself.

I scanned the room for any potential candidates to socialize with but they all looked too posh and stiff. After half an hour or so a tall lean young man walked to my table he looked nothing more than to be in his late twenties.

"What's a pretty lady like you sitting here all by yourself?" He said in a rich British accent.

I looked at him and he was drop-dead gorgeous... not like Dante but close enough. He had grayish-blue eyes that were mesmerizing and way too friendly. Unlike those grey ones of Dante that were filled with darkness and heartless. Clearing my throat I look around to see where Dante was.

"My date thought it would be better if I sit here alone while he enjoys the party." I point my finger in the direction of where Dante was surrounded by men that looked like they were in a serious conversation.

"Well, then he is a fool, who wouldn't want to show off such a magnificent woman to the world? How about we teach him a little lesson and make him regret leaving you here for the predators to lure on?" He says so charmingly.

"How would we do that?" I asked out of curiosity.

He came closer to my ear and whispered his plan. Chuckling I nod my head in agreement and took his hand as he helped me out of my seat. I placed my arm around him and we took off into the crowd.

DANTE POV

In the limousine, Rose was so innocent not afraid to show her appreciation towards the taste of the champagne. I wonder if she's like that in bed I was surprised to learn she's only 23 years of age, her beauty makes her look way younger. When I returned to the table I thought I left Rose she was gone. I scanned through the crowd but I couldn't see her I began to get worried.

Where did you take off to woman?" I asked myself.

Surely she knows no one here... could she have taken off? I shouldn't have left her alone just to annoy her. As I began to pass through the crowd to the entrance door anger build up inside of me at the sight in front of me. A young man had his hand on her lower back, talking into her ear introducing her to people as if they were a couple. I closed my hand in a fist as I walked over to them.

"Rose, my love you had me frighten," I say pulling her from his touch into my arms. I place my lips on hers kissing her hard as to punish her then I break our kiss.

"Who's this gentleman you're with?" I ask looking at him straight in his face. I turned to look at her as she was taking too long to answer and her face looked flustered, embarrassed in shock over the kiss.

"The name is Wayne Ferguson." He says pulling his hand out towards me.

I shake his hand pulling him into my embrace.

"If I dare see your filthy hands on her again I'll have them cut off," I say in his ear loud enough only for him to hear.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have to get going."

I took her by her arm pulling her outside to the back exit of the building. The event hasn't even begun and already I was no longer in a mood to stand around looking at other men adoring her. I was furious, pacing back and forth running my hand multiple times through my already messed up hair. I took out my phone and dialed the driver while starring at her like she's about to run off.

"Come around the back I'll be waiting there." I bark over the phone.

Glaring at Rose I could see the surprised expression on her beautiful face. Her fingers trace the lips I've just kissed. I felt like taking her right here and now I need to release this tension in my groins.

"What was that for?" She yells at me her voice cracking, she looks so adorable when she's mad. Probably had enough time to recover from that kiss.

"How dare you make a fool out of me flirting with another man throwing yourself in his arms like some cheap slut?" I say at her trying to control the anger in my voice. 

"I told you to stay by the table!"

Rose's POV

I can feel my lips still swollen by his kiss, I've never been kissed like that. Then his words hit me how dare he speak to me that way? Walking towards him I slap him across his face. 

He looks at me with a fire burning in his eyes.

"Try that again and there will be all hell to pay." He spat at me I could see the anger in his eyes.

"You're just making empty threats!" I challenged him.

How dumb of me... before I could blink he was standing next to me, pinning me against the wall with my hands above my head.

"You should know me better by now." He said taking full possession of my mouth.

 He roughly kisses me like needing to satisfy a hunger within himself. Dante lowers his hand behind my buttocks and pulls me against him tighter. A soft moan escaped my lips and his kiss deepens; he moved his lips to behind my ears sucking on my ear lope. I felt a twinkle sensation between my legs. His hand cupped my breast as his skillful lips went down my neck to my exposed shoulder. While making small kisses he pulled away leaving me out of breathing wanting more. He tore a slit at the front of the dress so that I could put my legs around his waist. I tugged at his shirt fiddling with the buttons. I couldn't fight my feelings the lust I felt I had to have him just as badly as he wanted me.

Both of us lost in the moment of wild passion we hadn't noticed camera lights going off behind the garbage bin. Dante realized soon enough and covered me with his jacket. He walked towards the photographer but he ran away when he noticed Dante walking toward him. The limousine just pulled up and he pushed me into it.

"Fuck!" He shouted once he got seated next to me.

He pulled out his phone and started speaking into it angrily cursing. He spoke mostly in Italian I couldn't understand a word of it and maybe he preferred it that way.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Our moment of passion is forgotten and maybe that's for the best... That journalist would blow my cover now.

I should have gone with Quinn maybe I should pack my bags tonight and take the first flight I get to Paris.

We arrived in front of my apartment and I stepped out of the limousine not waiting for him to open my door. He followed soon behind me to the doorstep. I unlocked my door stepping inside fast wanting to close the door before he could step inside but he caught the door with his shoe. 

"I'm sorry this happened." He said truly sounding sincere.

He's sorry... I can't believe a man like him is even capable of saying the word.

"It's not your fault, goodnight Mr. Costello. I'll see you Monday morning."

He looked at me long before he walked back to the limousine. I just wanted to get into bed and sleep, maybe this was all just one big nightmare and I'll wake up from it in the morning.

(Next day)

The sun was already shining through my bedroom window when I woke up. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some honey tea. I loved Sundays me and Quinn would always sleep in late and go to the beach if the weather allowed it. I was deep in thought when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting this when I opened the door. Dante stood in my door frame with a basket in his hand. All dressed in denim shorts and a white golf shirt he looked good in his casual wear.

"To what do I owe this lovely surprise?" I asked smiling at him sarcastically.

I almost forgot what happened last night if it wasn't for him showing up here now.

"This is to make up for last night." He said lifting the basket.

Surprised...

"I told you it wasn't your fault."

"Still I should've known better... allow me to make up for it."

I went back into the kitchen continue with making my tea, he followed soon after taking a seat in one of the bar stools.

"You want some?"

"No that's not what I came here for."

He stood up and walked up behind me, my legs felt paralyzed with him being this close to me.

"If I understand correctly we were busy making out before we were so rudely interrupted." He said kissing my neck.

"And touching..." he lowers his hand against my thigh lifting me, he sat me on the counter.

"Stop please," I said through muffling kisses.

"Is that what you want Tesoro?"

I didn't know what I wanted, my head kept saying yes but my body wouldn't move. He claimed my lips once more and I opened for him to deepen the kiss. I felt him growl at the back of his throat. He tore my satin nightdress from my body, exposing my bare breast and lace panties.

"Beautiful." He said kissing each of my rosy nipples which harden against his touch.

"Stop" I covered myself with my torn nightdress I walked into the living room.

Dante looked at me confused and followed me into the room where he stood behind me.

"What's wrong Tesoro?" he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I felt his touch burning into my skin and tears began to prick at my eyes.

"This is wrong I can't do it."

"Wrong? But you kissed me back just as passionately?"

Just being kissed by him made me feel as if I was floating on clouds but somehow it made me feel guilty.

"Please just leave..."

He removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Is that what you want me to do?"

He sounded hurt but that couldn't be Costello's are not capable of having feelings.

"How about we have the picnic instead I would still love to get to know you better before we leave tomorrow for Heisenberg?"

I've completely forgotten about that... I gave it some thought and nod my head I guess that won't do any harm.

"Let me get dressed." I walked to my bedroom and got dressed in shorts and a yellow t-shirt along with a straw hat.

We drove in his Bentley to a beautiful spot near the beach. I hadn't been at this spot before it was secluded. He made our picnic set on the white sand with a blanket and unloaded the basket. It had little sandwiches along with fruit in cubes with vanilla yogurt and orange juice as well. I sat down at the far end of the blanket but Dante took a seat just a touch away from me. This was a lovely setting the waves played a lovely melody in the background the sun wasn't too hot.

"I'm sorry about my behavior towards you yesterday and I guess I owe you an apology for a while back too. Seems like I owe you a lot of apologies which I'll have to make up to." He gives a little laugh.

You do owe me a lot of apologies... but they won't bring my father back.

"Say something Rose..." his voice comes like a plea.

"It's fine."

"So what brings you here to this small town?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't sound like someone that's from here originally?"

"Oh... I came here with Quinn I never even knew the place existed. It's beautiful isn't it?"  I fell in love with the place.

I look out to the open sea not noticing the way Dante was looking at me.

"So where do you find yourself?" I asked him a second later.

"I'm all over the place I don't have a place to call home except for Italy where I stay with my parents."

"That must be great to still live with both your parents?"

"Yes it is... do you still have both your parents?"

"My father had a tragic death... my mother well she still lives."

"I'm so sorry Rose..."

Sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
1.3M 40.3K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
196K 12.6K 52
Sabina dreamt of freedom ever since she was little but she never had the guts to do anything to achieve it. She was taught that their life was perfec...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.2M 432K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...