Life In Gravity Falls (dipper...

By IvBeauty

You're a girl who lives and works at the Mystery Shack after you're whole family mysteriously disappears and... More

Ep.1: Tourist Trapped
Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker
Ep.3: Head Hunters
Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel
Ep.5: The Inconveniencing
Ep.6: Dipper Vs. Manliness
Ep.7: Double Dipper
Ep.8: Irrational Treasure
Ep.9: The Time Traveler's Pig
Ep.10: Fight Fighters
Ep.11: Little Dipper
Ep.12: Summerween
Ep.13: Boss Mabel
Ep.14: Bottomless Pit
Ep.15: The Deep End
Ep.16: Carpet Diem
Ep.17: Boyz Crazy
Ep.18: Land Before Swine
Ep.19: Dreamscaperers
Ep.20: Gideon Rises
Mabel's Guide To Life!!!
Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained
Season 2/Ep.1: Scary-Oke
Ep.2: Into The Bunker
Ep.3: The Golf War
Ep.4: The Sock Opera
Ep.5: Soos and The Real Girl
Ep.6: Little Gift Shop of Horrors
Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye
Ep.8: Blendin's Game
Ep.9: The Love God
Ep.10: Northwest Mantion Mystery
Ep.11: Not What He Seems
Ep 12: A Tale Of Two Stans
Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn
Extra Ep: See The Memories, Reveal The Past
Ep.16: Roadside Attraction
Ep.17: Dipper and Mabel Vs The Future
Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1
Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality
Ep.20: Weirdmaggedon Pt.3: Take Back The Falls
A Chrismas Surprise
Special Message
...
Omg hi!!
Hello From Six Years Later?!

Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate

7.9K 190 160
By IvBeauty

Your POV

I woke up a little late and made my way to the kitchen. When I went to turn on the light I noticed the lightbulb had exploded. I called for Stan but he was nowhere to be found. Ford came instead and fixed the lightbulb. The twins and Soos cheered, I just gave him a smile. By the doorway was Stan holding a box of lightbulbs.

Mabel: Does anyone see this?!? *points at Ford* This is what a hero looks like right here!!!

Stan: I thought we were out of lightbulbs.

Ford: Oh, we were! So I invented my own! It will last a thousand years and the light it emits makes your skin softer!

Soos: *caressing his arm* Never have I known such softness!

Ford: Anyway, where were you?

Stan: *throws away the box and leaves*

You: ...

After breakfast I went to the living room, Stan had just sat down.

Stan: Well, tv, at least you appreciate me. Gimme the good news. *turns on the tv*

Shandra: *tv* This just in. The mayor dead.

You: Whoa, what?!?

Dipper and Mabel: *walk in* What's going on?!?

Shandra: Raised by bears in the wilderness, mayor Eustace Huckabone Befufflefumpter was best known for raising the water tower, possible starting World War I, and putting town menace Gideon Gleeful behind bars, in actual adult prison. A memorial statue is already being carved in the deceased mayor's honor. *starts to cry as a man goes to confort her* I'm sorry, it's just been so long since we've had real news. I'm just so happy! *cries*

Man: There will be a town hall meeting this afternoon to discuss replacing him.

Stan: New mayor, huh? Wonder who it could be.

We go to the town hall. Almost the whole town came to the meeting.

Blubs: Alright. Order, order, everyone, calm down now! We're here to choose a mayor for the first time in almost a century. According to the town charter *unrolls a really old scroll from where a bat flies out of* a worthy candidate is defined as anyone who can cast a shadow, count to ten, and throw their hat into the provided ring.

Durland: *places a large ring in the center of the room as a hat falls in place*

Bud: Well, I do believe I fulfill all the requirements.

Dipper: Wait, Bud Gleeful?!?

Mabel: He looks good!!!

You: Yeah, considering we through his son in jail.

Stan: That was a good day!!!

Bud: Now, folks, I know our family's had its fair shares as whoopsie daisies in the past but I'd like to make up for it by formally announcing my candidacy for mayor of Gravity Falls!!! Any questions?

Toby: Yes, are you still in contact with little Gideon?

Bud: That's a great question, I'm giving you 50% off a used car!!!

Toby: 50%?!? *rips his notebook in half* 50%?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bud: In fact, everyone, look under your seats!

Everyone: *pick up cards of 50% off*

Bud: You get 50% off and you get 50% off!!!

Mabel: Wow, a colorful piece of paper?!? He's got my vote!!!

You: Pfft, as if he can bribe me with this. *let the card float to the floor*

Dipper: Guys, I've got a really bad feeling about Bud Gleeful as mayor.

Soos: I dunno, dude. It's not like we have a lot of good mayor options. Everyone in this town is a tad strange. Except ironically Tad Strange. *points at a man sitting at the back.

Tad: Hi, guys. Tad's the name, and being normal's my game.

You: *glare at Tad* He's too normal...

Mabel: Loving you, Tad!!!

Tad: And I love bread!

Dipper: It's a shame Ford isn't here, he'd run. And win! And be a great mayor!

Bud: So if everyone's happy, I'll just take the oath of office now, sound good? Give it up?

Stan: *throws his fez hat in the ring*

Everyone: *gasps*

Stan: Hold it right there, Bud!!! I'm taking you on!!!

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Bud: Stanford?!? No offense but you're just some two-bit carnival barker, and your head is more ears than face!!!

Stan: Oh yeah?!? Well your face is more fat than-... not fat!!!

Everyone: *gasp*

Tad: Oh snap.

Stan: What do you say, folks?!? Are we just gonna let Bud win?!? How about a real election?!?

Tyler: Get in there, hat!!! *throws his hat in the ring*

People: *throw their hats in the ring*

Bud: *laughs awkwardly* Well, looks like we've got some competition there, folks. Which I'm fine with, totally fine with! *turns Stan around* I was gonna let bygones be bygones, Stan, but you just made a powerful enemy. I'll win either way, and when I do you might not like the Gravity Falls you wake up in. *punches the Mystery Shack in the Gravity Falls map*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Stan: ...

Everyone: Election!!! Election!!! Election!!! *leave*

Blubs: *lights a cannon* Let the madness begin!!! *shoots it through the wall*

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: ...

You: Stan, what are you doing?!?

Stan: Running for mayor! Did I-... Did I not make that clear?

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, it's not that we think you can't do it, it's that-!

Dipper: No no, it's ok, girls. We don't think you can do it.

Stan: Look, kids, the mayor kicking the bucket got me thinking: I'm an old man and I'm not getting any younger. My dumb brother's research is probably gonna make him famous and what do I have to show for my life? Do I really want crooked grifter on my tombstone? How about: crooked mayor?!?

Dipper: *whispers* Psst, girls, let's talk. I know Stan isn't the best candidate-

You: He's committing voter fraud right now.

Dipper: *looks at Stan putting many votes of himself in the voting box and sighs, then looks back at you and Mabel* But Bud's definitely up to something and we're the only ones who can stop him.

Mabel: You're right, Dipper. Besides, Stan a has kind of charisma!

You: Yeah, I mean how hard can getting him elected be?

Dipper and Mabel had already made Stan for Mayor merchandise. How and when? I don't know. We all went to the Mystery Shack which had many signs about voting for Stan and not voting for Bud. Wendy had even wrote Swines 4 Pines and Bud's a Dud on Waddles for him to run around spreading the word, it was adorable. Just then, Dipper came in with an old scroll.

Dipper: Alright, everybody, eyes up here! *unrolls the dusty scroll* Ok, Gravity Falls elections are based on two events: the Wednesday stump speech held on an actual... stump, and the Friday debate where in townsfolk throw birdseed at the candidate they like most. At the end they release a Freedom Eagle who will fly to the candidate covered in more seed and bestow a birdly kiss upon him anointing him mayor.

All: ...

Dipper: *as he rolls up the scroll* I couldn't make this up even if I wanted to.

Burger Phone: *rings*

Mabel: *picking up the burger phone* Ok, Grunkle Stan, are you ready for your first radio interview?

Stan: I got my mouth, don't I?

Mabel: Ok, you're on with the candidate! *passed the phone to Stan*

Toby: *phone* Hello, candidate Stan, first question: how do you feel about the American flag?

Stan: Meh, I can take it or leave, too many stripes. Next question.

Toby: What would you do to help educate our kids?

Stan: Heh, simple. Put'm on an island and make them fight for dominance! Also teach kids swears, that'll bring'm into the real world.

Toby: What would you do about the crime in Gravity Falls?

Stan: Wait, do you mean crime in general? Or just a specific crimes committed by-

You: *cut the phone's power cord* Interview over!!!

Dipper: Candy, what's the damage?

Candy: *checking her tablet* Your approval ratings started at zero, now it's a number lower than zero...

Wendy: *pulls out her phone and shows you all a picture* You're memeing fast, and none of them are good.

Mabel: Look, Grunkle Stan, people are like smell markers, and you're black licorice!!! It's not that your un-sniffable, you just need to learn when to keep the cap on.

You: From now on maybe you should just read our prepared remarks.

Dipper: *takes out a small paper that saids Your Speech*

Stan: *takes he paper and outs it in his jacket* Haha, sorry, kids. I only say words that come out of my brain. If my head says "That lady's got an ugly baby", my mouth says "Whoa, lady, you got one ugly baby!!!"

Later on, Dipper went to the basement to ask Ford for help. He came back holding two ties. He explained that if he wears one of them and we wear the other, we're able to control Stan's every move. I didn't really like the idea, but being honest I didn't think Stan would make it on his own. We needed to test it. We went outside and gave Soos the red, blue, and white tie.

Soos: *as he puts on the tie* Whoa, thanks for the slamming tie, dude. These stripes are so slimming! *starts to walk off*

Mabel: You really think this mind control tie gonna work?

Dipper: *gives the tie to Mabel* Flip the switch and test it out.

Mabel: *puts on the dark blue tie and flips the switch*

Soos: *who was previously raking leave is now standing up doing nothing*

Mabel starts to dance and sing, and as she finishes she flips off the switch and Soos falls down.

Mabel: Hah, that's amazing!!!

You: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Soos: *breathing heavily* Guys, something weird just happened!!! I'm really freaked out!!!

Mabel: *flips on the switch*

Mabel and Soos: I am Soos-Tron, watch me eat this pinecone! *Mabel mimics eating something from the ground and Soos eats a pinecone from the ground*

Mabel: *flips off the switch* Mind control is awesome!!!

Soos: *panting for air* Oh my gosh. My life just flashed before my eyes!!!

You: ...oh boy.

Wednesday came. It was time for the stump speech. We were behind the curtain getting Stan ready.

Tyler: *on the stump* Education: get it! Prosperity: get it! A Gravity Falls we can be proud of: get iiiiiiiiit!

Audience: *claps*

Stan: *looking at the tie* Ugh, do I really have to wear this thing? It looks like a flag threw up on me.

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, just trust your lucky tie!

Blubs: And now: Stanford Pines!!!

You: That's your cue.

Mabel: *pushes Stan close to the stump*

Stan: *goes up*

Mabel: *puts on her tie* Ok, we'll only jump in if he starts doing bad things.

Stan: *comes from behind the curtains* Hiya there!!! Stan Pines here!!! Let's be real! Do you think the women of Gravity Falls wear too much makeup?

You: *shake Mabel* Jump in, jump in!!!

Mabel: *flips the switch on*

Mabel and Stan: Uh, what I meant to say was: you ladies all look great! And have you done something with your hair?!? *does a z-snap* Girl, you are working it~!!!

Women: *mutter happily*

Mabel and Stan: *wipe off some sweat of their foreheads* I'm Stan Pines, you may know me as that guy who accidentally let all those bees loose in that elementary school a few years back!

Dipper: *takes off the tie from Mabel and puts it on himself*

Dipper and Stan: But I believe in things: America, freedom Ameri-freedom!!!

Random Guy: *as his eyes fill up with tears* Good, good, he's saying all the right things!!!

You: *take off the tie from Dipper and put it on yourself*

You and Stan: Like my opponent pointed out, I may not have a pretty face, but if you want a candidate that will listen to you, I'm proud to be all ears!

Audience: *laughs*

Mabel: *takes the tie from you and puts it on herself*

Mabel and Stan: Now watch me break it down!!! *start to break dance*

Mabel: *pants for air as she flips off the switch and falls down*

Stan: *shakes his head confused*

Audience: *cheers*

Stan: *rubs his head confused, then walks down to you and the twins*

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, that was amazing!!! *hugs Stan*

Soos: Yeah, how'd you do it, Mr. Pines?!?

Stan: Uh, I don't know. I just opened my mouth and spoke from the heart, or gut, or something. Hey, what is that sound? Why are people jamming their hands together?

You: Stan, they're clapping for you!

Mabel: They love you!!!

Stan: They. *looks throw the curtain* Love. Me?

Audience: *chant* Stan!!! Stan!!! Stan!!! Stan!!! Stan!!!

Stan: *smiles genuinely*

Toby: There he is!!! Mr. Pines, can we get a picture?!?

You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan: Yes, we Stan!!!!

Toby: *takes a picture*

From that moment on, we would help Stan do good things and be a better person. I still wasn't totally sure about the plan, but so far it seemed to be succeeding. Election came and we were in the diner waiting for Stan who seemed to be late. Just then, he game through the door and everyone but us cheered.

Stan: Now just the ladies!!!

All Women: Stan!!!!

Stan: Now just the ladies my age!!!

One Woman: Stan!!!

Stan: Oof, never mind. *sits down with you and the twins*

Lazy Susan: *puts a plate of pancakes in front of Stan* On the house, Mr. Big Shot! *leaves*

Stan: Now this I could get used to!

You: Uh, Stan, what's with the outfit?

Mabel: Yeah, you're missing your lucky tie!!!

Dipper: Power tie, gotta wear it.

Stan: C'mon, have you seen the polls? I can debate naked and I'd still win! Huh, come to think of it-!

Mabel: *laughs awkwardly* Seriously though, we need you to wear that suit and tie, Grunkle Stan!

You: It's for your own good.

Dipper: Suit and tie, gotta wear it.

Stan: Ugh, why do you kids have to constantly tell me what to do?!? Everyone in this town is finally showing me respect, and maybe you kids should to!!!

You: We're just trying to help-!

Stan: Yeah, well it's not helping!!!

Dipper: *through gritted teeth* Grunkle Stan, we'd respect you if you took things more seriously!

Stan: I am taking this seriously!!! If you hadn't noticed, everything that's come out of this golden mouth has put us on top, with or without your dumb advice!!!

Dipper: Dumb advice?!?!?

You and Mabel: ...

Stan: Yeah, dumb advice!!!

Dipper: Dang it, Stan!!! In every one of those speeches we were controlling you!!!

You and Mabel: Dipper-!!!

Stan: What?!?

Dipper: *grabs the tie* This tie is a mind control device invented by Ford!!! If it wasn't for this tie, you'd be loosing!!! *opens the tie revealing the technology*

Stan: *stares at the tie wide eyed, the growls* Well you can tell that know-it-all Ford he can keep his fancy lightbulbs and magic ties!!! I'm gonna win this debate on my own, without any of you!!! *starts to storm off*

Dipper: Stan, wait!!! You can't-!!!

Stan: *leaves*

Dipper: Oh, this is bad. If we want to beat Bud we need another candidate, fast.

Mabel: What we need is a blank slate, someone totally suggestible, and empty piece of clay we can mold to our whims.

Soos: *enters with a sweater on his face* Hey, little help, dudes? I accidentally got my head stuck in my shirt's sleeve. I guess this is my life now.

Dipper and Mabel: *smile*

You: ...

I wasn't enjoying this, not one bit. We went to the election with Soos as our new candidate. I could see Stan and Bud secretly arguing, but Bud seemed different.

Shandra: But what's this? One new candidate has entered the ring!

Soos: *enters waving*

Stan: Wait a minute, what?!? *sees you and the twins and growls at you all*

Shandra: Let the debate begin! *rings a bell*

Manly Dan: First question: what's your position on axis?!? Wait. *reads the card* I mean: taxes?!? 

Stan: Easy, taxes are the worst. I propose we stimulate the economy by waging wars on neighboring cities! We. Have. The cannons.

Audience: *boos*

Stan: What? Uh- *checks his cards*

Soos: *mind control* I don't know much about taxes but I can promise you a kitten in every pot. That doesn't make sense, M. You two don't make sense! *twitches*

Tyler: *thinks*

Bud: Fwiends, fwiends, can't you see what's happening on this stage?!? These politicians are dancing around the issue. Well, I can sing around the issue!!! *rips off his clothes showing a sparkly red and blue leotard, then he grabs a guitar and starts to sing and dance* Oh, crime is bad! Crime is oh, so bad! Vote for Bud and there ain't ain't gonna be no crime! Crime is bad! Vote for Bud! *lays down and winks*

Tyler: *claps*

Shandra: You may now throw your birdseeds.

Audience: *throws birdseeds at Bud*

Shandra: And now a quick intermission!

Mabel: *flips off the switch*

Dipper: *starts pacing around* We're getting eaten alive back there!

You: Since when has Bud been creepily adorable?!?

Mabel: I don't know!!! It doesn't make sense!!! He's almost acting just like-... like...

Voice: Widdle ol' me.

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Just then came Bud with a big tablet in his stomach. The tablet showed Gideon in prison, a huge smirk on his face.

Gideon: *chuckles* Hello, there! Long time no see! Except in my revenge fantasies where I see you on an hourly basis.

Dipper: Gideon!!! I knew you were somehow behind this!!! You've been controlling Bud!!!

Gideon: And it seems you've been controlling Stanford!!! I figured it the three of y'all, you've got much eviler since I last saw ya. *snaps his fingers* Daddy!

Bud grabs us and takes us up the elevator used to carve the mayor's memorial. We struggled as much as possible, but he was too strong. He then tied us up in some chairs inside the mayor's head which was filled with fireworks.

Gideon: Behold, your grand view of the debate!!! Once I win this election, I'll finally rule this backwards town!!!

Mabel: You will never get away with this, you creepy little dork!!!

Gideon: Oh, I'd be happy to spear you, Mabel!!! If you agree to be mine! I even made you this wedding dress and in crafts class!!! *takes a dress with stitches and bandages, then he whispers* Don't ask what it's made of.

Mabel: Ew, I'd rather die, you creep!!!

Gideon: Fine!!! Have it your way!!! Once I win, they'll hit the plunger for the fireworks display, finishing the mountain's construction, trapping y'all inside!!! Have fun trapped behind concrete all summer! Now see how you like it!

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Gideon: Say hello to the next mayor of Gravity Falls, kids!!!

Bud: *leaves*

You: *struggle* We have to get out!!!

Mabel: But how?!?

Dipper: Call for help?

You: ... *sigh*

We yell for help. While doing so the chair started to move because of our struggling and we ended up falling through the nostrils. Luckily we were tied to a rope which seemed to hold us, but not for long. We saw Stan start to climb up to save us, and while doing so people threw seeds at him. The rope broke, but Stan caught it just in time.

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *you say Stan while they say Grunkle Stan*

Stan: *as he pulls you all up* Kids, look, I'm sorry I was being stubborn. I guess being the town's hero wasn't enough, I wanted to be yours too.

Mabel: We're sorry, Grunkle Stan.

You: We should've supported you, win or loose.

Dipper: Probably loose.

Stan: I can still drop you, you know. *pulls you three up and hugs you all as you all laugh, he then unties you all and peek out from the nose to see everyone cheering*

You: *notice Bud about to blow the fireworks* Oh no!

Dipper: We have to get out of here!!!

Stan: Kids, if I die, make sure I get a bigger tombstone than Ford.

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *nod*

Stan: *grabs you three and jumps off as the fireworks start exploding, then landing in a huge pile of birdseeds*

Audience: *runs away from the falling rocks*

Bud: *ducks to cover himself breaking the monitor in his stomach*

Freedom Eagle: *flies out and lands on Dipper's head, then kisses Stan before flying away*

Stan: *stands up, then pulls you and the twins out*

Audience: *cheer and chant* Mayor Pines!!! Mayor Pines!!! Mayor Pines!!!

Dipper: Well, I guess we know who one.

~time skip to everyone in the living room~

Shandra: *tv* This just in, Stanford Pines looses!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: WHAT?!?

Shandra: Despite winning an overwhelming 95% of the vote, election officials had to disqualify him due to discovery of an extensive criminal record.

Stan: Oh boy.

Mabel: Stan, what did you do?!?

You: What didn't he do?

Shandra: Crimes include shoplifting, teaching, a new crime he invented called burglebezzlement, first degree llama-cide,

Stan: That llama knew too much.

Shandra: Do to this shocking development, it would appear the mayorship passes to the only candidate who actually filled out their paperwork. Local enthusiasm enthusiast, Tyler Cutebiker. We will dedicate the rest of this broadcast listing Stan's crimes.

Stan: *turns off the tv* Woo, at least they didn't list any of the bad ones. On an unrelated topic, I have a lot of cheap pugs and I need to move them fast.

Dipper: I'm sorry, Stan. I actually think you as mayor would've been fun!

Stan: Ah, maybe it's for the best. I got closed to the dream though, kids.

Mabel: Hey, I made you something. It's not official but *takes a ribbon that says Our Hero* I think it fits.

Stan: *takes the ribbon and sniffles*

You: Stan, are you crying?

Stan: I got campaign confetti in my eye!!! C'mon, kids. Wanna go vandalize mayor Tyler's mansion?

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *cheer*

Stan as mayor wouldn't have been the best thing, but I'm glad to have him as part of my family.

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2K 32
After 2 years staying at their home town for summer, Dipper and Mable Pines(16) decide to go back to Gravity Falls for the summer. They stay where t...
45.3K 862 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
87 0 21
Hi I'm Farrah Pines the older sister to the twins Mable and Dipper Pines. One summer when I was 8 years old, I took a trip to visit my great uncles S...
9.7K 258 8
You're a 17-year old goth girl who happens to be moving to gravity falls. Which is great with you because you love the strange and unusual. You move...