Love Letters and Literature

By MissMaven

Sophia Lane is the queen of oversized sweaters and perfectly brewed cups of coffee. She's beautiful and delic... More

Cast and Notes
Soy Milk and Two Sugars (Edited)
Old Books and Liquid Courage (Edited)
One Dance and Two Mistakes (Edited)
Chapter 3.5 - Thomas's Perspective (Edited)
First Day And First Encounter (Edited)
A Night alone and Trying Something New (Edited)
Phone Numbers and Jealousy
A Lot of Flirting and Something Unexpected
Familiar Streets and Deciding
Love and Loss
Cruel Irony and Tender Moments
A Little Time and Roses
Clingy and Curious
Plane Rides and Wet Dreams
Show Time and Apologizing
Truth and Heartfelt Lies
Questions, Confessions, and Nirvana
Snow Blizzards and White Sheets
Delays, Dickhead, and Duke
Spilled Beans and Bestfriend Duties
New Friend and Old Enemy
Frienships and Folly
Breaking Barriers and Bodies
Unrequited Love and Car talks
Explanations and Elightenment
A Story and A promise
*Bonus Chapter*
Three Women and Three Secrets
The Librarian and A Text
Mistakes and Pretending
Caught and Ultimatums
Quick Thinking and Falling Apart
Two hours ago...
Battered and Broken
True Feelings and Coming Clean
A Big Surprise and Moving Forward
New Years and Old Truth
Contractions and Hope
Stroke of Midnight and Promises
Happy Family and Bundles of Joy
Planning and Hotel Rooms
Meetings and Memories
March 12th
Epilogue
UPDATES AND NOTES
What if...
!!NeWs!!

Clearing The Air and Something Fun

43K 1.6K 364
By MissMaven

*Mature Chapter*

Fiona came back looking like she could pull her hair out.

She throws her body onto the couch and picks one of the cushions up, screaming into it dramatically.

"What happened?" I ask, wondering if anything new was the cause of her current outburst.

"Just a lot of crying and her still wanting to be friends. Oh, and she admitted she never liked me other than my body so that's freaking cool."

I cringe and pull my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry, I thought she had a harmless crush on me, not some weird obsession or whatever." I say meekly, hoping Fiona doesn't hate me now.

"I don't actually blame you, Soph. I just wish you'd have given me a heads up that she was interested in you so that I could have foreseen this."

I bite my lip and nod. I definitely screwed the pooch on this one.

"Clara and I kept it physical without involving emotions so I'm not heart broken or anything, but realistically I think this was supposed to happen." Fiona says whimsically, her eyes looking past me not at me. She hugs the pillow she had screamed into against her chest and smiles.

"I think I like Isaac. Like like him. I probably traumatized him by kissing him, Soph, but you weren't there! He practically seduced me."

My eyes go big and I almost snort out a laugh. "Isaac was seductive? What do you mean?"? I ask, not sure what to expect.

"He has the voice of a freaking angel and I asked him to sing me a song. He sang this romantic song and we were in the car and the next thing I knew my lady parts wanted to swallow him whole."

"Oh my god, EWWWW!" I screech and cover my ears.

"I haven't even looked at him since and I don't know what to do. Stop acting like a child and help me!" Fiona says with a grumpy tone and throws the pillow at me.

"Hey!" I squeal as it smacks me in my eyes.

"If you like him just tell him!" I say, rubbing my injured eye ball.

"Oh really? Just like that? You're one to talk." Fiona rolls her eyes.

"That's different. There's nothing forbidden about you and Isaac."

"But what if he doesn't like me back?" Fiona asks and it takes literally all of my willpower not to scream 'HES IN LOVE WITH YOU HE TOLD ME! GO MAKE BABIES!' But it's not my place. Isaac asked me to keep his secret so I will.

"Did he kiss you back?" I ask Fiona, trying to convince her that he likes her without saying it blatantly.

"I mean, yeah he did." She says with a blush. "But he's a guy, he went home with that bar girl remember? He'd probably just gets ass wherever he could."

I can see Fiona breaking her own heart as she speaks so I have to try to weave my words in a way that convinces her otherwise.

"You know him better than that by now. That bar girl was my idea anyways. And I'm pretty sure he just did that just so Kim wasn't the last girl he had been with. Washing the taste out of his mouth if you will. He didn't even get that girls number, but you guys are actually friends with stuff in common." I argue but Fiona just shrugs.

"He's not really my type though, so I don't know why I'm having such strong feelings about him."

"Maybe it's because he isn't anything like the people you've perused in the past that you're finding him so irresistible." I lean over and put a comforting hand on Fiona's knee. "Face it, Fi, you exclusively date garbage. Isaac is the first decent guy you've liked since like fifth grade. Tell him how you feel and give him a chance to tell you how he feels. I'm sure he's crazy about you, you just haven't noticed yet because you've been focusing on Clara."

Fiona smiles and tackles me with a big loving hug.

"You're right. Thank you, Sophia! You're the best." She compliments me loudly in my ear.

"Anytime, Fi."

***

Fiona and I stay up way too late and before either of us realize it, it's two AM and we're buried in her closet.

"Oh my gosh there's so much in here I've never even worn! What's wrong with me?" She says as she hold a blouse up to her chest that still has the tag on it.

"Did you get this when we were sixteen? Your boobs would never fit into that." I say laughing.

"Yeah that sounds about right. There's so much stuff in here that my mom bought me that I absolutely hated it so I never wore it."

Fiona stands up and starts pulling garment after garment off of their hangers and throwing them at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as a pencil skirt hits me in the face.

"This stuff probably fits you, try some stuff on." She says. I lift up the array of blouses and skirts and questionably raise an eyebrow.

"Why are all of these clothes so professional?" I ask.

"My mom was trying to turn me into a 'bright young lady' remember? She was trying to get me to throw away my trench coat and I ended up trying to fist fight my mom."

I nod "ahhh that's why you got your bedroom door taken off, isn't it?"

"Yep, That's the time." Fiona pulls a specific skirt and top from my hands and holds them next to each other. Then she goes to her dresser and starts fishing through her stocking collection.

"What are you doing?" I question nervously.

"Does professor fucks a lot have a thing for sexy librarians?" She asks me as she pulls a pair of black sheer thigh high tights from her drawer.

"I mean... probably. We haven't experimented with fetishes yet."

"I bet he does. Put this on." Fiona demands as she shoves her specially chosen outfit into my arms.

"I'm not wearing this, Fiona." I say blankly and she rolls her eyes. "Oh yes you are, or I'm breaking out the freshmen pictures next time I see Thomas."

"You fight dirty, you know that?" I scowl but agree and go to the bathroom to put of this provocative assortment of dress attire.

I step out looking like a stereotypical porn star.

The black pencil skirt stops two inches above my knee and the white blouse has buttons up the front but as per Fiona's orders I could only button the bottom four. My black bra and all of the cleavage I've ever had are on full display. The tights go just above my knee so you can only just see where they stop if I bend over slightly.

"Satisfied?" I ask Fiona who looks like she's about to pounce on me.

"Holy crap you look so hot! Put your hair in a bun and wear these!" She says excitedly, handing me a pair of black heels.

I put my hair in a tight dancers bun and slip on Fiona's shoe of choice.

"You look phenomenal, but I think you're missing something." Fiona says as we both stare at my reflection in her mirror.

"Oh duh! I know." She says and runs over to her night stand where she rummages for a few moments. She pulls out a pair of nonprescription hipster glasses that she had bought during a phase a few years ago.

"Don't you think that's a bit pretentious?" I complain. Fiona shakes her head. "Not at all! Besides, this way you won't get come in your eyes."

I double over laughing and shake my head. "He's never going to see me in this, you know?" I remind her.

"Of course he is. Right now."

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"You told me that he's ruined you for other men. You've told me about how he's dominated you, how he's pushed your face into the sheets and had his way with you."

"Yeah, jeeze! I get it!" I shout with annoyance and embarrassment.

"Well now it's your turn. Drive over to his place, use your spare key, wake the man up with what I'm betting is his wildest fantasy, and fuck him this time. Figuratively, not literally. I mean unless he's into that, I'm not one to judge."

"He's definitely not in to that, but I get what you're saying." I bite my lip in quiet contemplation.

Maybe it's because I've become a sex addict as of late, but what Fiona suggested sounds fantastic.

"You know what? I'm in." I say with excitement and Fiona squeals.

"Just a few finishing touches like makeup and you're in business!"

Fiona does my makeup pinup girl style and sends me out the door. Even though I've had sex with Thomas countless times by now I'm still nervous as I drive to his place. What if he's so exhausted from grading papers that he turns me down? I'd have to move to the Ukraine and get a new identity.

I try not to psyche myself out too much as I pull into the parking lot of his apartment. I check my appearance in my rear view mirror then step out of my car.

The sound of my heels clacking on pavement echoes through the quiet night air as I make my way to my lovers bedroom.

I put the key in the lock and it clicks. I step inside and all of the lights are out because Thomas went to bed about two hours ago. As I maneuver through his familiar furniture I realize I have no idea what the best way to wake him up is.

I walk into Thomas's room where he's quietly sleeping. He's shirtless, perhaps even naked, and his sheets are perfectly situated at his hips. He looks so beautiful as he sleeps but not nearly as beautiful as when he's coming.

I walk over to Thomas's bed side lamp and click it on. A soft yellow lift suddenly fills his bedroom and it causes his eyes to pop open.

"God you scared me." He says as he realizes it's me. He rubs his eyes and yawns.

"What are you doing here, darling?" He asks me but as his yes open to actually take a full look at me his mouth falls open and he slowly rakes his disbelieving gaze over my entire body.

"What's going on?" He asks me once his eyes manage to make it back to my own.

"Well Mr. Crane, It has come to my attention that you have late fees at your local library, and I'm here to collect payment."

Thomas bites his bottom lip and mumbles profanities under his breath as he gawks at me.

I step towards him where he's sitting upright on his bed, using his elbows to prop himself.

I grab his chin and roughly kiss his mouth causing him to groan against my lips.

I eventually push Thomas back so that he's flush against his mattress and I straddle him, my skirt riding up as my thighs spread, exposing the tops of my tights and black panties.

I'm sitting right over Thomas's crotch and I can feel his rock hard arousal threatening to puncture a hole through his sheets.

"Is this a dream?" Thomas asks me with a soft moan as I grind against his throbbing sex.

"Your dreams could never think up half of the things I'm going to do to you." I say in as sultry a voice as I can manage.

Thomas's mouth hangs open in pleasant surprise so I take this opportunity to kiss him, my tongue entering his mouth and tasting every bit of him. I have to get the kissing out of the way now because I don't think he'll be willing to kiss me later.

His hands grab my ass and press me more firmly against his hips.

I know he's dying for a release.

I crawl backwards down his body and pull the sheets off of him. He's only wearing underwear and I quickly dispose of them. Thomas doesn't know what to do and I'm loving it. He's never not been in control before.

"I love how much I turn you on." I tell him just as he's told me in the past, a devilish grin on my face.

I wrap my small hand around the shaft of his cock and start slowly but firmly pumping him. His back slightly arches and his strong fingers ball into fists at his sides.

I tease him with my hand for just a few moments before my tongue swipes across his head, feeling the soft skin pulsate against my mouth.

I lower my entire mouth over his head and then shaft, taking it all the way to the back of my throat until I can't breathe. I hold him there for as long as I can before pulling back. He lets out a shocked gasp as the sensations erupt through his body.

Next I vigorously stroke him while my mouth stays wrapped around the head of his cock, sucking and licking the sensitive nerves.

I don't hold anything back, wanting him to feel what it's like for his orgasm to completely belong to someone else, knowing he didn't do a damn thing to achieve it.

Thomas suddenly starts swearing and moaning loudly "Fuck Sophia, stop or I'm going to -"

He can't even finish his sentence before I feel his hot come spill into my mouth.

This is nothing I've ever experienced before in my entire life.

I'm not crazy, I'm not going to say it tases good, but with how turned on I am I could hardly care about the taste. My panties are practically flooded at this point, and I just swallow what's in my mouth without so much as batting an eye.

Thomas is a heaving mess on his bed, sheets still balled up in his fist and sweat is tapered across his forehead.

"Don't tell me you're already tired, Mr. Crane. We're just getting started."

Thomas gives me a masculine throaty laugh and I relish in the sound.

"You're going to kill me, you know that?" He says, still looking at the ceiling in bewilderment.

"No, Professor. I'm going to ruin you." I correct him.

***

A/N: Don't worry, this scene will be continued next chapter ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 958 53
Evelyn Hensley has a good life.. her mother and father are her whole world and school just finished and she just got accepted into her dream college...
816K 20K 62
He looked so innocent reading his book, almost peaceful. I stopped in the frame, admiring his face. His brows were pulled together in a concentrated...
109K 5.2K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
579K 16.6K 42
Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of her time is spent reading Stephen King'...