Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

By everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... More

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
4: Meeting the Roommates
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
15: Pool Party
16: Editing and Cuddles
17: The First Date
18: Coming out About Us Video
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
38: Seeing Alex
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
43: Private Jet and Florida
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

14: Car Ride

3.4K 59 11
By everlustingly

The next day, everything was completely normal between Alex and I, except for the cute little glances we shared and the constant urge I had to kiss him.

A part of me was hoping that Alex would ask me out on a day so we can try the whole couple thing and maybe work up to officially together, but my hope dissolved when David told us we were all going over the vlog squad house for a pool party.

Although I was kind of disappointed that there was no chance that Alex and I could go on our first date today, I was also excited because a pool party sounded awesome.

Davis made us all get dressed and ready with about half an hour to spare until we had to leave. Why? Neither Dom, Alex, or I had any idea.

When I was done getting ready, the apartment was unusually quiet. I figured everyone was just fine before me and waiting quietly, but even that is unusual for the boys.

I hesitantly open the door from my bedroom and take a step towards the living room.

"Boo!" Alex screams, jumping out from behind the bedroom door, startling and making me scream.

"Fuck you! I hate you both!" I say when David starts laughing from down the hallway, filming the whole thing.

"Sorry I didn't want to scare you but David made me," Alex says, pulling me into a hug to comfort my nerves.

David turns his camera off when Alex and I break apart and we all sit on the couch together to discuss what David made us get ready so early for.

"Okay so what we're doing is filming a skit for today's vlog," David informs us.

"Yes, do I finally get to break another table?" Alex excitedly asks.

"Yes, actually. I have this whole skit planned out..." David starts and goes into telling us our lines and what we need to do.

We rehearse for a few minutes, before we finally start the skit.

For the skit, Dom and I are sat on the couch cuddling while watching the tv and Alex isn't in the room.

Dom and I whisper for a few seconds, before Alex comes barging into the room, making Dom and I spring apart.

"Kota, what the fuck? I thought I was your cuddle buddy?" Alex demands.

"Alex, it's not what you think," I start, getting off the couch to go over and comfort him.

"What the fuck, Kota? I think I fucking know what I just saw. How can you fucking do this to me? I thought we were fucking best friends?" Alex yells, pushing me away and making his face red.

"Alex it meant nothing," Dom assures him, but Alex just stands in front of us with his hands clenched.

"Who else are you cuddling with, Kota? Are you cuddling with him too?" Alex asks, gesturing to the white coffee table next to the couch.

"Alex, no. That's a table. I haven't been cuddling with a coffee table," I tell him.

"Oh, so you've been fucking cuddling with him too, huh?" Alex yells. He pulls off his shirt and screams, and the kicks in the middle of the table, breaking it.

We all try to contain our urge to laugh at him.

"Good fucking job, Alex. Now who's going to clean this up?" David asks.

"I am," Dom says as Alex slips him a five dollar bill.

We all end up in heaps of laughter in the end.

"Thanks guys, that's going to be a great intro for my next vlog," David tells us. "I didn't know you were such a good actor, Kota."

I shrug. "I didn't either."

"We finished just in time for the pool party, thankfully. Let's get going," Alex says.

"Wait, guys. I want to go to Liza's after the party so can we take my car and Alex's so I don't have to drop you guys off before I go over there?" David asks.

Alex groans in response, but agreed anyways.

"I want to ride with David!" Dom calls out, running out the door followed by David shortly after.

"I guess you're riding with me then," Alex winks at me,making me giggle. Finally, some quality alone time with him. I smile just at the thought of it.

I quickly grab my vlog camera just in case I decide to film (which I probably will) and follow Alex out the door.

Together, we walk to the garage and get into Alex's car. I've been living with the boys for over a month now, and yet I still haven't been in Alex's car. Truth be told, I don't even think I've ever seen him use it. I guess when he's no where to be found, he's probably taken his car somewhere, but I've never seen it for myself.

Once we're in the car and Alex starts it, I see Alex's hand reach out across he console, asking for me to hold his hand.

I smile up at him and intertwine my fingers with his, feeling giddy already.

"So I was thinking," Alex starts. Uh oh, that's never a good start to a conversation. 

"That I could take you out on a date tomorrow," Alex finishes.

"Really?" I ask, surprised. That was not what I was expecting.

"Yes. We don't have to have any labels or anything yet, since we both just determined that we liked each other. But I'd really like to try going out with you," Alex says, sweetly.

I can't contain the smile that overcomes my face when he says this.

"I'd really like to try that, too," I tell him.

"Good, because I really want to kiss you again but I didn't want to if we weren't agreed on being a thing," Alex laughs.

I laugh along with him, and give his hand a tight squeeze.

We continue to hold hands while we drive, happily singing along to the radio and laughing together.

I am in a state of complete happiness as I sit there in the car with Alex, being my complete self. Just sitting there with him and holding his hand and singing with him makes me the happiest girl in the world.

I look over at Alex and smile at him, and he catches me out of the corner of my eye and smiles back at me.

"Do you think I should vlog today?" I ask Alex, fingering my camera with my free hand.

"Yes, just please don't become David while you're doing it," Alex pleads, making me laugh.

"I won't," I assure him, and take out my vlog camera.
"Hey guys, it's Kota here, and I'm filming my very first vlog in the car with Alex!" I say and Alex smiles at the camera.

"So what are we doing today, Alex?" I ask him, and point the camera at his face.

"We're going to a pool party," Alex says.

"Come on, you can at least say it a little more excitedly," I giggle.

"Wow guys, were going to a fucking pool party! How cool is that?" Alex sarcastically says, making me laugh.

"So much better," I say, still laughing.

After I say this, Alex pulls over on the side of the road and puts his hand over the camera.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I ask, laughing.

"This," Alex says, and leans over the console, releasing my hand and putting them on both sides of my head. He leans in slowly, and connects my lips with his, causing me to pr the vlog camera on my lap so I can put my hands around his neck.

Sparks fly through my body as Alex kisses me, causing me to smile a little into the kiss. I've been waiting since yesterday to do this, and it's great to finally do it again.

When we both pull away, we're unable to contain our smiles. Alex keeps his hands on the sides of my head and brings my head to his lips, leaving a delicate kiss on my forehead.

"You had to pull over to do that?"  I giggle as he releases my head and puts his hands back on the steering wheel, pulling back into the road.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," Alex laughs and I turn back on my camera.

"Sorry, for that guys," I say, sending Alex a little side glance.

"But anyways! We're almost at the pool party now, and guess who's going to be there? The whole vlog squad, including Zane and Heath who haven't been on my channel before!" I exclaim.

I had just recently met Zane and Heath, and they were both awesome and I had already become friends with them.

"Are you excited for the party, Alex?" I ask, turning my head to look at Alex to se whom already looking st me.

"Alex! What are you doing! Stop looking at me and pay attention to the road!" I exclaim, giggling at him and hitting his arm.

"Okay, okay!" Alex says, laughing along with me.

I look over at Alex's side profile as he stares at the road, and admire his beautiful appearance. From his beautiful chiseled jaw line, to his bushy eyebrows, I am attracted to every feature on his face.

God, I am so whipped for this boy, aren't I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 4.4K 24
What happens when Madeline moves in with Toddy Smith, Scotty Sire & Jason Nash?? Quality vlog footage. {Reached #1 in Todd Smith fanfiction}
28.8K 918 14
in which after a one night stand between a girl and a growing youtube star, the two agree to forget their shared night and go their separate ways. bu...
363K 5.5K 39
No one ever really thought about David moving on after his break-up with Liza, not even the girl herself.
6.9K 164 41
I think this is gonna be a friends with benefits type thing but if your not dig'n that that fine my dude 😁 #2 in diza🤠💖 #31 in David 🤠💖 //⚠️May...