It Takes Two✔️

By angel48183

Zane Masterson is the quiet, introverted, bad boy parents warn their daughters to stay away from. Marigold P... More

The bad boy
The library incident
Opening the book
You belong to me
The challenge
Two can play at that game
You're an *ss!
I've got an idea
The party
Why didn't you tell me
Dance with me: A Homecoming Chapter
You're a putz
Living arrangements
I can't believe he shot me!
Recovery
Forgive me
Did you?
It's fun to tease, sort of
Christmas time
Returning to trouble
Things get heated
You got a problem, I got a solution
My Valentine is freaking crazy!
You should have stayed gone
You are mine
Washington DC here we come
Someone always has to try and ruin things
Sun, Disneyworld and us: A Spring Break Chapter
Our Prom
Finals and Graduation
Time Jump: 5 years later

Washington DC part 2: locked in a museum

5.7K 287 78
By angel48183

After the first day, things calmed down a bit. Callie shot me death glares, Zane shot her death glares, she wet her pants. It was all good.

The teachers took us sightseeing which is a big mistake because, at some point, we're going to screw around and get locked in a place which we did at a museum. Not paying attention to the announcement they were closing, we were busy being distracted. Yep, we got locked in.

We all ran to the doors to find them locked.

"Well, this blows," Beau said as we wrenched on the handle.

"Aren't you two use to getting locked in a place together," Dakota asked us. We looked at him.

"Who cares. We need to get out of here," Gema said as she looked around.

"Good luck, considering all the exits are locked," Bri countered.

It officially traps us like rats, never to leave. Never to get out. It sticks us here for eternity. Cue the dramatic music.

We were stuck here until someone realized we were missing and let us out. What's a group of misfits to do? Have fun, duh. And the fun we had.

The guys grabbed swords out of statues, and sword fought. Such children.

"Can't you act like mature adults," Bri asked them.

"Oh yeah, this coming from the Churro queen playing dress up," Beau said, pointing a sword at her. She shrugged.

"How the hell did people wear this?" Gema said, coming out in a corset dress.

"Who cares? Can you take that dress home," Dakota said, tossing his sword to the side. He walked over and picked her up. He carried her away.

"There they go being unholy," Bri rolled her eyes until Beau picked her up and carried her off. I couldn't help but laugh.

Zane walked over to me, "I have to admit you are looking like a wrench is pretty damn hot."

He pulled me to him as he started kissing me, squeezing my butt. I let out a squeak.

"You can't be serious?!" We heard Beau yelled.

"Why not?!"

"I am not doing that!"

What the hell were those two yellings about now? We walked over to see Beau dressed like Peter Pan. Tights and all.

"How the hell does Peter Pan fit into this," he asked her.

"Well, I'm Wendy and your Peter," she shrugged.

"Bahahahahaha!" We heard Dakota laughing. "Nice tights, dude!"

He looked at Dakota until Gema handed him an outfit.

"Oh, hell, no! I am not dressing in tights!"

"Do it, Puta! Or no dessert for you," she shrugged.

"Beau, I'm going to kick your ass for this," he snapped.

"What did I do?!"

"Control your woman."

"At least I'm not controlled by a pussy," he shot back.

"I'll pussy you," Dakota said, tackling him. Then they fought, and Zane had to break it up. You can't take them anywhere.

"Okay, if I have to wear tights, then so does Zane," Dakota huffed.

"Yeah, I don't think so, pal."

"Why not?"

"I'm not dressing like Tinkerbell," he snapped.

We all looked at him.

********
Zane's POV

The thins I do for my girl. I swear if I didn't love her, I would not be dressing like this. I came out in green tights and a green fairy dress with wings.

Of course, those two putz were laughing. Goldie was so going to get it later. I hope she doesn't want to walk for the next week.

We proceeded to reenact Peter Pan.

"Tink, we need some fairy dust sow we can fly to Neverland," Beau said.

I took glitter and threw it at his face.

"Wow, Tink, you could be a little nicer," Dakota said, dressed as another fairy.

"I grabbed some glitter and hit him in the face with it."

"Or not."

"Oh, Peter, let's fly away," Bri said, running up to him.

"Yes, Wendy, let's fly away," he said as he grabbed her and jumped off the platform and ran, carrying her like a football.

"We suck at this," Gema snickered.

Zane jumped down and picked me up, "how about you, and I fly away?" I sprinkled glitter on her as I carried me away.

That left Dakota and Gema on their own.

********
After making out a bit, we changed into our clothes. We walked around the museum, checking out the items. Then we got goofy, having some fun.

I had to admit Zane made a museum a lot more fun.

He pressed a button, and the room went dark as likes floated around the room. He put on a song, then walked over and pulled me into his arms. He started dancing with me. It was by far the romantic thing he ever did.

As we danced, he twirled me around. I had to admit; he could be romantic when he wanted to. As we moved together, he slid his hands into mine as he danced with me.

The others found us and smiled.

"It's funny," Dakota said.

"What is," Gema asked.

"You can tell Zane loves her deeply."

"How so," Bri asked.

"Because Zane would never do the things that he does for Mari," Beau said to her.

They watched as he danced with me, with our fingers interlocked.

"I love you, Goldie," he breathed into my ear.

"I love you more," I said as I laid my head on his chest as he held me while we danced.

Then we were rudely interrupted by a staff member and teacher. Figures.

We all made our way out of the museum and back to the hotel only to run into some girls.

"Oh look, it's the charity case," one hissed.

"Oh look, it's a hoe," Gema spat.

"You think it's funny what you did to Callie," another said.

"It was freaking hilarious," Bri smirked.

"Well, have your laugh because you won't like what we've got planned," a third said.

"Well, you're a dumbass. No one walks up to someone and announces a plan to get even," Beau retorted.

"Just wait and see," a girl smirked as they walked by us.

"Are they some special stupid," Dakota asked.

"They're something alright. The question is, what?" Zane said to them.

We all looked at each other. I had a feeling something big was going to go down. It wouldn't be us if it didn't.

The rest of the trip, there were no more threats, but that didn't mean the hammer wasn't going to fall when it did happen. That just made me wonder what the three stooges had planned. My guess nothing good.

We got back home, and the minute we hit the couch, we collapsed. I also had a hard time walking. Zane kept to his word of paying me back for making him dress like Tinkerbell.

I did not know it was possible to bend all those different ways. A human body is flexible. All I know is I wanted to soak in a hot bath, which I did.

My mind kept playing on what was going to happen when we got back to school on Monday. I had a bad feeling about it. I think Zane had a thought as well because I heard him on the phone later with Dakota.

Things were about to turn nasty quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 352K 53
• 5-17-18 • In every normal cliché story, the bad boy messes with the good girl, but Brynn's type of cliché is different. She's not a bad girl, but...
9.2K 795 21
#1 in introvert 2024 A girl who remains nonchalant to others because she just doesn't want to involve with others. Find out how fate plays an import...
130 19 35
orianna young is a teenage girl, golden as her name. She comes across Brandon Jones, he is different from her. A school's fuck boy and she is just a...
771 187 33
Freshman year couldn't come quick enough for Lydia Dunnark. I mean, she'll miss her mom more than anything but it's been her dream to get out of her...