Escape the Night Season 2 wit...

By Skaterwolf12

Karlea is Joey's girlfriend. (I know Joey said that he was gay but pretend that he did not.) Karlea follows... More

1ST A/N
Ep. 1 The Mascarade Ball Part 1
Ep. 1 The Mascarade Part 2
2. A/N
A/N
Ep. 2 The Masquerade Ball Part 3
3. A/N
Ep. 2 The Masquerade Part 4
Ep.3 A Tangled Web Part 1
Ep. 4 A Nation Divided Part 1
Quick Explanation
Quick Announcement
Ep. 5 The Gingerbread Woman
Ep. 6 Endless Winter Night
Quick Break
2 to 6 week break
About season 4
Almost to 7.50k views
Season 4 Update
I need help.
(Important) My Thoughts on Shane Dawson
Updates on the way!!!

1.6k reads

852 5 4
By Skaterwolf12

Hey guys so first off thank you for everyone who has been reading and I have a suprise so I got a message from a fan with the name KiwixPotter or Kiwi so thank you for you have inspired a power for Karlea. I also wanted to say I will make some readers into animal helpers along the way so. Kiwi please message me back on here. I will need what type of animal you want and the coloring. You can also choose who you want to help. You may choose unicorn or dragon, but they will be tiny, so they can travel with the youtubers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 168 12
"What if we don't escape the night...?" Savannah Gray is a 19 year old YouTuber and twitch streamer. She's invited to Joey Graceffa's new mansion and...
15.1K 108 17
Joey knew who I wanted. Alex...He's in there, I can feel his presence, the question is... Can I survive another night? A brand new start? Another who...
23.2K 387 53
George Davidson also known as Georgenotfound got kicked out of his house so he stayed at his friend named Karl's house. He met two new people there b...
1.5K 37 13
Leonardo is an autistic YouTuber with 11 million subscribers, who receives an invitation from one of his closest friends (and crush) Joey Graceffa, t...