Silence

由 Hemmuttage

When Josie Marabell starts high school in a different school then all her middle school friends she loses eve... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Sequel

Chapter 5

37 6 0
由 Hemmuttage

           The movie ends and I got scared by Ryan had his arm around me so I guess it somewhat made me feel better. But then I realized that these 14 or 15 year olds were all players. Most of them had either cheated on each other or fucked each other. No offense but I didn't want to be in the middle of it all.

We all decided to walk to Steak N Shake even though I was full from devouring a whole bowl of popcorn. However, whenever I got scared while watching the movie I spilled some either on the floor or Ryan.

"That movie was so fucking good" Scott exclaimed while Yasmin sat on his lap.

"My favorite part was the ending scene," Lucy said, and we all agree.

Ryan ended up buying me an Oreos Cookies and Cream Milkshake. He's really sweet sometimes but other times he's really clingy and always trying to make me happy. I had no problem with it but it's just that he was too sweet.

"Josie you doing okay," Davina asks when I'm quiet.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine." I say.

But I'm not.

Then the worst idea of ideas is said and it's to go back to Ryan's house. They couldn't be serious there was no way I'd go back. Especially on a Saturday night cause the next morning I have church.

I'll go to hell if I get wasted again so this time I did the right thing and rejected the offer.

"You sure I promise nothing bad will happen again," Ryan says but I shake my head, and Ella's mom car pulls up.

"Wait Josie before you leave" Ryan says locking eye contact with me. My mind flashes to his lips and suddenly we're kissing. It felt amazing but wait a minute there was no way in hell I'd be Davina's sloppy seconds. Thank god I had a wild imagination I would never kiss Ryan after a week or at all.

"Wait, Josie, before you leave," Ryan says locking eye contact with me and then hugs me.

I go back to Ella's spend the rest of tonight there, and then my brother picks me up the next morning. I go to church then I eat and watch The Vampire Diaries and then I remember I had homework and stay up and do it.

I wake up feeling tired and not mentally prepared for school or life I wish I could start over and be friends with the right people.

I walk in say hi to Martin and Lena decide that since I have a lot of free time to spy on Dale.

"What are you doing," Dylan's voice says, and I freeze.

"Could ask you the same thing?" I say and mentally high five myself.

"I'm here for a reason, " he says, and I'm ready to take this bitch down.

"Are you going to shoot up the school?" I say cause he's emo and always quiet.

"No I would never shoot up the school, and I need to talk to Dale if you don't mind," he says and walks into the classroom, and then they go to his office.

Oh my god. They're hooking up they're having sex they're gay I can't believe I'm seeing this.

Well technically I only saw them go to the office in the classroom, but still, I always have to assume stuff.

I then look at the time and decide to walk to the cafeteria and get early morning breakfast.

"Name and lunch number," the lunch asks.

"Josie Marabell my lunch number is-" I begin to say.

"Oh you're Coach Marabell's daughter child of the staff get their food for free," she says and walks to the back.

"You can get any of the breakfast food!" she yells from the back.

I smile to myself and grab a donut that was supposed to be for staff members only. But she said I could get any of the food.

I walk down the now busy hall as kids are getting off the bus and going to their lockers. Dylan walks by me, and I'm curious to know what exactly happened in that office. I then when no one is looking grab his arm and pull him into a closet. 

He pulls down his jacket sleeves and then takes one look at me and tries to leave, but I pull him back the arm.

"What are you and Dale doing in the office," I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Just stay out of it ok," he says and then puts his hoodie on and walks out.

I then felt bad if he and Dale are in fact hooking up I literally just put him in a closet and I don't think he wants to come out. 

                 I walk into Math class with my homework finished and take my seat next to Lucy. Trying to be friends with them all after the party was still going to be a challenge. But I could at least give it a try.

"So you and Ryan," I say.

"There's no me and Ryan it was in the past," she tells me, and I feel like I'm just going to be another one of girls he uses. Ryan was visible sweet and stuff but as much as I didn't want to admit he's a player.

We get the results of our math test back, and I got mine back with a packet. That meant I needed to find time to do a recovery even though I got better things to do. 

I looked at Lucy who got an 85 on it at least she still passed. While I'll be over here still in 9th grade by the time Grey's Anatomy or Law and Order SVU ends which is never. She must've noticed my dissatisfaction with my grade.

"I can help you after school or something" she offers, but the only way I could bring up my grade is by doing the work myself.

"I gotta actually do the work myself but thanks for the offer," I say as Mrs. Ringwald begins the lesson. To think it's only the second week and I'm already failing I needed to get rid of distractions and start focusing.

I took notes for once in my life and actually started understanding the material. I walked out of that class a new woman until I realized I needed to stay afterschool to retake my test. 

           I walked to my locker with Lucy, and then Davina said hi to me and then hugged me. Things were still awkward but this Friday was the first football game, and we'd get more time to talk during it. 

Lucy and her shared a brief conversation while I got my stuff for my next two classes. Scott and Ryan are talking and see me and run to me.

"Josie really for your first day of gym?" Scott asks, and I shrug.

"As long as I'm more fit than you I'll be ready for anything," I say to him, and he can't come up with a comeback.

"You going to the game on Friday," Ryan asks, and I nod, and Lucy shows me a picture on her phone of a hairstyle she wanted to try.

"Your hair is better wavy," I tell her and she tells me that for the dance she'd probably straighten it.

Ryan and Scott are whispering about something, and then Ryan laughs so loud a bunch of people wouldn't stop giving him a death stare. Their friendship was so weird Yasmin told me that they meet in 5th grade and became friends since. 

"I ship you two," Lucy says, and I freeze.

"Me and Josie?" Ryan asks, and I look at him.

"No you and Scott," she says teasing them.

"Oh Ryan would you make me the happiest man and marry me," Scott says jokingly, and Ryan and him fake make out.

           The girl's locker room was the place for tea we had some seniors in our class, and they were talking about giving their boyfriends blowjobs. While I heard from another girl that this girl's boyfriend was purposely cheating on her with her twin sister.

But here I am hoping I'm not too flat and that I'm the right amount of thickness. While girls like Lucy had the looks guys wanted. I put on my gym clothes and put my hair in a ponytail and waited for Lucy.

We walked into the gym, and they made everyone stretch and then run a lap. We looked for Scott and Ryan and joined in with them. 

"Wow Josie you're pretty fast you should do track and field," Ryan tells me, and I roll my eyes.

I then run past them all and finish the lap and then run to the water fountain too bad I wasn't fast enough to run from my problems. 

I see Lucy, and the guys run, and they're exhausted while I'm over here thinking about running another lap.

"Ae you like superhuman or something," Scott asks, and Ryan hits him.

"Told you I was more fit than you," I say, and we all walk back in the gym and sit on the bleachers.

           After spending the rest of gym doing absolutely nothing but talking I decided I needed a shower. There was no way they expected me to walk back in the school smelling like crap. So for once I was prepared brought a towel and my shower kit.

I had to put my hair in a messy bun cause I didn't want anyone to look at my crusty natural hair. 

I headed to science with Scott and sat next to Davina, and we talked about getting our nails done and basic girl stuff. While Scott kept trying to talk about his abs but no one listened to him.

When the bell rang for lunch, I went to my locker and saw Dylan, and I stopped him.

"What do you fucking want for me," he asked, and I could tell he's been crying.

"Dylan what's wrong."

"NOTHING! Goddamnit just leave me the fuck alone" he says, and so I let him walk away.

"Well you don't have to be so rude," I say and get my lunchbox and walk to lunch. 

           I threw my lunchbox on the table and sat down in silence Dylan had put me in a pissy mood. No one asked questions today they didn't want to have deal with me and my crazy life and I felt the same way.

To top it off I would have drama with Dylan next, and since he put me in a bad mood, I might try to fight him. But before I walked to class Ryan ran up to me and told me that if something was bothering me, he'd fix it.

"What do you mean by fix it?" I ask.

"You don't need to worry about it," he says and goes off to his next class.

I walk in drama, but Dylan wasn't here or in History which served him right. Nobody is going to mess with me and think that they made it out alive. Well, then it got me thinking Ryan had said that if something was bothering me, he'd fix it.

Oh shit.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.3M 80.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
Riptide 由 V

青少年小说

322K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...