My Disorder (Dipper Gleeful x...

By ChloetheDory

"How did you do that?" you marveled at the spinning ball of fire in his hands. He smiled at your amusement, s... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Falls
Chapter 2: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 3: Selling Your Soul for a...
Chapter 4: The Jerks of the Falls
Chapter 5: Your So-Called "Date"
Chapter 6: Candy Unhinged
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Switcheroo
Chapter 9: Gravity Falls vs Reverse Falls
Chapter 10: Perplexity
Chapter 11: You Are Only Young Once
Chapter 13: Dipper's Past {Part 1}
Chapter 14: Bill
Chapter 15: A Separate Identity
The Gleeful Twins
Chapter 16: Memory Erasal
Chapter 17: The Rift
Chapter 18: Through the Rift
Chapter 19: Smile
Chapter 20: Recollection
Chapter 21: Dipper's Past {Part 2}
Chapter 22: The Core
Chapter 23: Alyna

Chapter 12: Disorder

2.4K 82 40
By ChloetheDory

[Your POV]
"Are you...crying?"

"Huh? What, no," you denied, turning away slightly and wiping your eyes.

"If you aren't then I'll be downstairs, don't go anywhere except to your room," he said and walked to the door, "if you find yourself lost, well...you may never be found."

You couldn't tell if Dipper was joking or serious and he didn't give you time to think before he closed the door behind him. However, you weren't sure about why he went from talking about playing to going downstairs.

Maybe he really was going to a picnic with himself.

You looked around the room, you have never been in the room of a rich person before. Dipper's room was even grander than the one you had.

The walls were painted baby blue, his closet black and encrusted with sliver carvings and sparkling sapphires, so was his table and bedposts. Not a speck of dust could be seen on any surface.

Suddenly, a loud bang resounded through the room, followed closely by shattering glass. It seemed to have come from downstairs.

"Dipper? Did something happen?" you asked as you opened the door to find out the source of the noise.

There was another bang and the shattering of glass. You quicken your pace, going down the first staircase you find. It led to a hallway that supposedly led to a big room.

The same noise could be heard again, it was coming from the hallway.

You walked down the hallway quickly. It led to a huge room with mirrors as walls.

From where you were, you could see Dipper in the mirror but he couldn't see you.

You wanted to go up and ask him about the noise but realised in his hand was a gun. He pointed it at the mirrored wall and pulled the trigger, the bullet left with a bang and slammed into the glass.

Shocked, you immediately resumed your position where you were sure he can't see you.

He pointed the gun at another section of the wall but just as he was about to pull the trigger when someone went up to him from behind at lightning speed.

"M-Master, are y-you okay?" it was William.

Dipper didn't reply, instead, he turned around and slapped him, hard. Your jaw dropped in shock.

"What are you doing?" you went up and questioned without hesitating. It has always been your nature to help the weak.

Dipper looked in your direction. You made eye contact with him, at least, it looks like you made eye contact with Dipper. But his eyes were filled with nothing but heartlessness and such coldness that a chill ran down your spine.

"Didn't I tell you not to go anywhere but your room," he said coldly.

"You just hit him for no apparent reason!"

"Him?" he chuckled a little, "you mean that thing there?" he pointed his gun at William and pulled the trigger twice.

Two bullets slammed into William at 2500 feets per second (762 m/s). You gasped in horror as you saw the scene in front of you.

"How could you-"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

You ran past Dipper to William who was currently on the floor, his blood splattered everywhere.

"You just killed a man!"

"He's not dead."

"He would be if you-"

"He's not dead," he repeated threateningly, "but you would be if you keep talking."

"P-Please, M-Master, d-d-don't hurt a-anyone," William whimpered, he winced as he tried to stand up.

"Don't stand up," you told him, you glared in Dipper's direction, "call the hospital for help, he will die."

"This isn't my problem," Dipper muttered and walked out calmly.

You turned back to William, blood was getting all over your hands and clothes. There has to be something to help.

"Get a hold of yourself, Mabel, this is going too far!" you heard Dipper shout in the hallway.

You heard a small gasp and looked around, it was Mabel.

"Oh my goodness! What happened? Is he okay?"

"No, do you have a phone with you? We need an ambulance now," you asked. Mabel shook her head and rushed over to your side.

William saw Mabel and his eye widen in horror, "M-M-Mistress...I-I..."

"Mistress? I'm not anyone's mistress. You shouldn't be talking, it may make the wound worst," Mabel replied, searching her pockets frantically, you noticed that she had tears in the corners of her eyes.

"I-I...w-what are you d-doing?" he stammered timidly, "I-I can h-handle it m-myself."

"You just got shot! You will die if we don't get help inmediately," Mabel cried, she was getting agitated. William immediately layed back down and Mabel helped you apply pressure to one of the wounds.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"I just don't get it! Why? Why out of all people, Bill just has to choose me to come into this world without my brother?" she cried, wiping her eyes with her bloody hands and smearing blood on her face.

"B-Bill? H-He's a-alive?" William asked, wincing as you applied more pressure onto his wound. The blood wasn't stopping and the bullet needs to come out. You couldn't understand why he was still conscious but you knew he wouldn't be if the bleeding continues.

"Yeah, I don't know how or why but he survived," Mabel answered, tears still falling from her blood-stained face, "and tried to take Dipper away from me..."

You felt something wet the dress, the pool of blood was increasing in size by the second.

"Applying pressure won't help. You have any ideas?"

"You r-really don't n-need to help me...I-I can d-do it myself," William said, sitting up before passing out almost immediately.

"What the-"

"Oh no."

"We need to call the hospital, now! I'll talk to Dipper," you said, running out of the room and climbing up the flight of stairs to the next level.

You ran down the hallway, looking into room after room, nothing. Time was ticking and you knew it, William is going to die.

"No point trying to help him, (Y/N)," it was Dipper's usual voice but it was harsher and colder than usual.

"Where are you?" you tried to pin-point the source of the noise but it seemed to be coming from all around you, "your butler or whatever is dying, you need to do something!"

"He'll be fine."

"He will not, you just shot him! He will die!"

You heard a light chuckle, "do you think anyone will care? This world is cruel, useless and will still turn without me or anybody else."

"What-"

"So why should I care if that useless piece of crap dies? In fact, I wish he dies," he continued.

"What happened to you? You weren't like that when we met."

"We met 3 days ago, you hardly know what I am."

"But-"

"Stop worrying so much, (Y/N), Will is going to be just fine," he said.

"You shot him! How is he going to be fine!"

Silence.

"Hello? Dipper?"

No response. You sighed and headed back to the staircase, William would probably be dead by now.

You returned, expecting to see a body lying in a pool of blood but William was walking around the room, fixing broken mirrors by...snapping his fingers?

"W-William?"

He turned around when you called and gave you a weak smile.

"I-I'm sorry w-what you had t-to see. P-Please don't get the w-wrong idea," he stammered nervously.

You stood rooted to the ground, gaping at the resurrected being.

"How did you- Weren't you- How- What?" you stuttered, trying to string words together and failing to do so.

"I'm sorry, p-please don't b-be afraid," he said.

"How could you...weren't you dead?" you finally managed to get a sentance out. He was dead, wasn't he? You had his blood all over your hands and here he was, looking like nothing happened.

"I-I...would you b-believe me if I s-say that I-I'm a-a...ghost?"

"No."

"Oh, um...then, f-forget it."

You were confused but still not willing to forget anything that happened.

"No, you need to tell me how you...I don't know, revive from the dead?" you demanded.

"P-Please don't make me," he said, close to tears, "I'm really n-not suppose to d-disclose any information."

"Don't you think I deserve to know? I came here for a relaxing vacation and on the first day, you removed me from the show. On the second, my very first date didn't go well and today I saw a person resurrect from the dead, I deserve to know everything," you demanded, this time, a little harsher and louder.

William looked like he was going to cry.

"Uh...I...I-I guess I can t-tell you a little...b-but," he ran his hand over his arm, "you must to promise n-not to tell a-anyone."

"Okay..."

"M-My name is William C-Cipher, mostly known a-as Will Cipher. I am a d-dream demon," he paused, "d-do you really want t-to know e-everything?"

A dream demon...hmm...are they real?

"Yes, they a-are. Well...I'm th-the only one here, b-but they are real," he said like he read your mind, maybe he did.

"You said you will tell me everything, Dipper included," you reminded when you realised he wasn't talking.

"Um..."

"Go on."

"M-Master has DID, also known as Dissociative Identity Disorder, a m-mental disorder where two or more personality states share one body. He has four distinct and active alternate personalities..."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Okay, that's it folks! Exactly 6 days after the previous post, this may be the last scheduled update as school has started (ugh) and homework load is building up.

Don't worry though, there will still be updates as I'm really excited for this story. So don't forget to add it into your library so you get notified if I update.

Ok, I just feel like doing it so here we go:

Can anyone name the different personalities that Dipper has?

Remember to comment your answer!

That should be all, so I'll see you in the next chapter, BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 173 26
Gideon Pines spends the summer with his cousin, Pacifica Southeast, and her family. He doesn't expect much of the summer, but that expectation quickl...
12.9K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
40.7K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
11.2K 535 17
Act 1 . . . [Book 1 in the Reverse Falls Trilogy] [cover by @ontheupsidedown!] Ever since his dad packed up and left, Gideon didn't want to have any...