Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

By everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... More

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
14: Car Ride
15: Pool Party
16: Editing and Cuddles
17: The First Date
18: Coming out About Us Video
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
38: Seeing Alex
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
43: Private Jet and Florida
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

4: Meeting the Roommates

4.3K 69 40
By everlustingly

After the time we stop at Starbucks and get our orders and then leave, we arrive at the house at exactly noon. Ainsley drops me off at the apartment building and tells me she'll be off grocery shopping while I'm at the apartment, and to text her when I'm finished so she can pick me up.

I make my way up the stairs and towards room 305, the one on the third floor that Alex told me was there's. I knock three simple knocks on their door and wait patiently outside the door as I hear footsteps coming to the door.

"Hello?" I hear as the door swings open to reveal a tall pink haired boy.

"Hey, it's Dakota. I'm here to check out there apartment?" I say to the boy.

"Woah, no fucking way. Alex!" The boy screams.

"What?" A voice, presumably Alex's calls back.

"Dakota's a fucking girl!" The boy screams back.

"What?!" Alex's voice calls back, and I hear him come into the room right behind the boy in front of him.

As soon as I see Alex, I'm at a loss for air.

Right behind the pink haired boy was absolutely the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen in my life. I was in a trance from just looking at his seemingly strong, muscular arms, not quite blonde but not quite brown hair, and perfect cobalt blue eyes.

"You're a girl?" He asks, seeming a little at loss for air himself.

"Um, yeah? I hope that's not a problem," I say.

"No, of course not. Let her in, Dom," Alex says to the pink haired boy, Dom.

Dom steps out of the way and let's me in past him.

"David! Come meet our possible new roommate!" Dom calls out.

"Here, you can come sit on the sofa and we can chat a bit," Alex says, leading me to an L shaped sofa in the living room.

"No way! You're Dakota!" A familiar boy says as he enters the room.

"David! I didn't know this was your apartment!" I screech, immediately recognizing David from the day before.

"You guys already know each other?" Alex asks, confused.

"Yeah, I ran into her in the lobby yesterday," David explains.

"More like I ran into you, but okay," I giggle.

"Well that's good at least. Dakota's the one I told you was interested in being our new roommate," Alex tells David.

"Well, it's a yes from me, if you were wondering," David says, plopping down on the couch right next to Alex.

I smile at him as Dom sits next to the other two and they all look at me.

"Do you have a problem with weed or alcohol?" Dom asks.

"No, I'm all for it. I don't smoke but I don't have anything against it," I say.

"Good, good. Because that's all we fucking do here," Dom laughs a little.

"He's joking. Mostly. What about animals? Any allergies or anything? We have a bunny," Alex says.

"Nope, I love them," I say.

"What about being filmed or doing dangerous things? I vlog on YouTube, so if you're living here you're going to have to deal with that and my psychopathic tendencies and dares," David laughs.

"I'm a model, I'm used to being filmed and shit so I'll be good. And as for dares and stuff, I've lived with three brothers my whole life I'll be fine," I laugh back.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think she's perfect," Alex says.

"Love her," Dom replies.

"Same for me," David says.

I smile at them.

"So when can you move in?" Alex asks.

"Is tonight okay? I've been crashing at a friends place and I'd really hate to bother her for any longer," I inform them.

"Yeah, of course. I can drive you over there if you want and then we can come back and film a vlog introducing you to our subscribers," David says.

"Sounds great," I smile.

"Alright let's go get your stuff, who else is coming?" David asks grabbing his car keys off the tv stand and standing up.

"I will," Alex offers.

"I'll stay here and watch Bailey," Dom says.

Alex and David nod, and all three of us get up and make our way out of the apartment and towards the garage.

"Alright, get in," David says, getting into the passenger seat of a Tesla.

"Woah, this is your car?" I shriek.

"Yeah," David laughs.

"Oh my god this is so cool! I've never seen one of these in real life, it's like a dream come true!" I fangirl over his car, causing both Alex and David to laugh.

We all get into the car, Alex and David in the front and me in the back.

"So why were you looking for an apartment?" David asks, trying to make conversation after I put Ainsley's address into his GPS.

"Long story short, I was living with my boyfriend but then we broke up and he wanted to keep our apartment so he kicked me out. So now I need a new place to stay and I guess here I am," I say.

"Wow, what a douche. He couldn't just let you've the one to keep the apartment?" Alex asks.

"I know, right? He's an asshole. And plus he want the one who cheated on me and caused us to break up so he owed me one," I scoff.

"That sucks, Dakota. I'm sorry," Alex says in a comforting tone.

"It's alright, I'm almost over it," I laugh. "And you guys can call me Kota, all my friends do."

"Awh! We're your friends now?" David asks, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, we are living together so we should probably be friends," I giggle.

"Oh, Kota. Also you can decide which room you want to stay in with who. We can move a bed into David's room for you there or you can take my bed and share a room with Dom or take Dom's bed and share a room with me," Alex informs me.

"Um..." I say, pondering the options. David was really nice, but I think sharing his room with him wouldn't be such a good idea since he had a girlfriend. And Dom creeped me out a little, so I figured my best option was with Alex, since he was nice and very, very attractive.

"I guess I'll share a room with you," I tell Alex.

"I guess we're going to have to clean Dom's bed then. He has literal cum stains all over it," David laughs, and Alex joins in with him.

"Alright, were here," I say as we reach Ainsley's house.

"I know where she keeps the spare key, so let's just go get my stuff," I tell them.

Before we go inside I quickly shoot Ainsley a text.

Me: Getting my stuff from your house and I'm moving in tonight. Text me later maybe?

They all follow me out of the Tesla and up to Ainsley's house. I lift up her welcome mat and grab the key from under it and open the door. The boys follow me inside and upstairs to my room.

I barely took anything out of my suitcases except for a few things, and I quickly shove them inside and zip them up. They both offer to carry two suitcases out to the car, leaving me with one.

We all slowly make our way down the stairs and back out of the house, and I make sure to lock the door behind us and put the key back under the mat.

We put the suitcases in the backseat next to me and quickly get into the car once again.

"I'll shoot Dom a text and tell him to get his stuff into your room, David so Kota can be ready to move in there right away," Alex informs us.

"I guess Dom will have to sleep on the couch until we get the fourth bed set up though," David points out.

"No, that's okay. I'll just move my stuff in and Dom can sleep in his bed and I'll sleep on the couch," I tell them.

"No, Kota. It's alright. Dom can sleep on the couch for a few nights," David tells me.

"I'll feel bad though," I pout.

"Don't, Dom can handle it and plus he's not that much of an asshole to let a girl sleep on the couch while he sleeps in a bed," Alex giggles a little bit.

"Okay, fine. But I'm still going to feel a little bad," I say.

We arrive back at the apartment building quickly and the boys help me carry my suitcases up our new shared home.

"Get ready to be YouTube famous, Kota, because you're about to be in one of David Dobrik's vlogs!" David exclaims as soon as we get into the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 57 15
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN DOMZEGLAITIS Alex Ernst has got his anger issues (if you watch the vlogs, you know this) And so does Hope. Does that mean the...
315K 6.7K 37
Rent went up and David, Alex and Dom are looking for a fourth roommate. Little do they know, Mason is a unisex name and Mason Belle is a beautiful gi...
254K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...
14.7K 206 16
I moved to Hollywood for a brand new start. At life, basically. I never even imagined what would happen next..... Ranks: #5 in heathussar-April 17th...